Albinauric thread

Albinauric thread.

Attached: 1650362035563.jpg (344x135, 11.4K)

more like albinuriac

Jiren.

Attached: albi.jpg (2048x1152, 191.46K)

>women are fair haired waifus
>men are either disgusting frog men or or repulsive bearded humanoids
are they the Slavs of the Lands Between!

>Duplicate file exist here
I need more albinauric pics

I wish you could get the red Albinauric heads.

I like farming these pudgy fuckers with rot breath. Comfy

You aren't funny.

Jiren lost.

what is the lore reason for them to look like ayylmaos? there are people in albinauric village and they look normal

the pudgy frog ones are the second generation, why they look like this is probably explained in one of their items but im too lazy to go to the wiki

Where da' Albinauric womenz at?

Attached: 20220321050629_1.jpg (1027x962, 59.78K)

>You aren't funny.

Attached: 1650364309670.jpg (2048x2048, 1.31M)

Attached: albin.jpg (3832x2160, 624.61K)

Those dicksucking lips tho

From what I understand, Albinaurics are the final results of artificial people created by silver tears. But they wind up crippled and die. Pudgy ones are either their offspring, or possibly an alternate attempt at creating a hardier crop.
The archer women aren't actually Albinaurics. That's just an assumption because they're pale and crippled.

>The archer women aren't actually Albinaurics.
They are though.

>I showed you my club, please respond.

They're dutch

Why do they look so sad?

Attached: 9733.jpg (1200x849, 1.02M)

...lost.

First gen albinaurics are archer women, old men that can do cast some magic and younger men being cruelly tortured.
Second generations are the alien looking ones with good legs.

Attached: 1650158726868.jpg (640x458, 82.18K)

why did they make so many first gen albinaurics when they can't even walk, surely that makes them pretty useless as slaves

>you got games on your phone

why are these guys real fat toady fuckers and the ones in the village are like normal

Not sure where I found it, but I remember reading on something that Latenna wasn't actually one. I could be wrong.

You mean Loretta, the formerly Carian knight who always rides a horse and shoots bow, that went ahead to look for a promised land for the Albinaurics?
The only speculation there is whether she herself in an Albinauric - it is said she isn't, but then she's always mounted and shoots a bow.
All those chicks lying about are Albinaurics.

1) You've completely mixed up Latenna and Loretta. Get your shit straight.
2) It's dismissed as a rumor, but Loretta could very well have been an albinauric. You never see her use her own legs, after all.

The archer girls are albinaurics. The one you help get to her younger sister in the secret consecrated snowfields says they are, that’s why they all look alike too. Also, those things in Volcano Manor, and Leyndell, that have no legs are also Albinaurics. The Godskin apostles are also some sort of creation, they’re a mix of snek and other things to make them into super soldiers. Basically, whatever bleeds white blood when you hit it is a sort of Albinauric.

they probably weren't aware until they started to age. Or maybe not being able to walk was actually good since they couldn't run away.

They were able to walk at some point, it's just that the creation process ended up with flawed legs that were doomed to give out.

Yeah, that was it. I was getting Latenna and Loretta mixed together. Not my fault the game's full of similar names.

Attached: 1650446735197.jpg (640x800, 157.52K)

iirc they can walk for a while but then they get blood clots on their legs or some shit

FIND THE ALBINAURIC WOMAN

Attached: gideon.png (1200x675, 1.3M)

Their legs literally start to disappear after a while.
It's clear from the corpses in the Albinauric village with half transparent legs, also that one dude that hands you the half of the lift medallion literally says it.

underrated post

Maybe they were never intended to be slaves, we’d have to know who and how they are created to know what their purpose was intended to be.

who are they

Who are you?

Attached: 1650153138941.png (1690x1690, 657.07K)

Attached: joren.jpg (859x1153, 137.54K)

Attached: 1650320113704.jpg (680x1080, 66.43K)

Fuck you too buddy

Attached: 423.jpg (720x573, 65.05K)

I'm an Albinauric. I know you don't think much of us, but we're a proud race. We've endured more suffering than you can possibly imagine. We've seen every horror the Lands Between have to offer, and we've made our way through them despite our handicaps and hardships. We look upon this horrible, cursed, beautiful world and we stand unfazed.

But you.

You are an abomination.

You are the destroyer of all things good and peaceful. We carved a place for ourselves out of blood and stone, and what do you do when you see it?

You slaughter us

You exterminate us

You murder us by the millions. Yes, millions. You emerge from the void near the Light That Dances, confident and careless with a hubris that makes me sick, and you stand upon that pathetically small ledge of yours and send brilliant, terrible hellwaves to eradicate my people from existence. You unleash the light that brings infinite darkness. You massacre the peaceful, the innocent, the unknowing, and you do it over and over and over and over and over again. Wave after wave. Scream after scream. Blood upon blood. My people, my poor people, my cursed people, are washed away in waves of blinding bright oblivion

Your very strength, your very dexterity, your very intelligence, your very faith, the lifeblood that flows in your veins, the ideas that fill your mind, the burdens you carry, the secrets you keep – all of these are borne upon an ocean of blood. The blood of my people. The shining silver blood of the Albinaurics.

You are no Elden Lord. You are a mass murdering coward and the single greatest disgrace to ever tread upon the damned and suffering soil of the Lands Between. Of all the horrors in this world, you stand supreme. I hope you're proud of yourself. I hope you can sit upon your Elden Throne, in all your lordly glory, with the comfort befitting a being like you. I hope you are consumed with regret. I hope despair drinks you down like darkness drinks the day. I hope you live long. I hope you never die.

You will never have grace

damn bro that sucks
>starts casting wave of gold again

cranky because your dead arent you?

Attached: 1633895840904.png (285x249, 67.37K)

Shut the fuck up or by godwyn i will feed you to the strayd

haha wave of gold go schwoom

>I hope you live long. I hope you never die.
That's the plan. I'll live a long life with my wife

Attached: no sense of right.png (231x263, 30.82K)

The only innocent beings are the wandering nobles they are literally undying forever deyhdrated forever starving masses of people who really honestly just want to bask in the erdtree’s light in peace
And then you come in and stab em and steal their treasure troves before they wake up again

Shouldn't of been work 2k runes
That's on you frogs

Mohg and his aids were a mistake

Attached: 6042022035313.jpg (1690x3380, 314.72K)

This.

the albinaurics were the result of trying to create an artificial lord

albinauric woman feet

Attached: 1651061779288.png (316x280, 109.91K)

Yeeeeeooow

FIND THE ALBINAURIC WOMAN'S FEET

I like the little horns on the red ones.