Xenoblade 3 new info

twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/1519211342422745088
twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/1519212157568954368

Attached: FRQIkYWVsAEhABG.jpg (680x383, 44.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/1519212823343398912
twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/1519213566855106560
twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/1519212157568954368
twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/1517402857187594241
twitter.com/AnonBabble

omg... she is SO attractive...

Attached: Attractive 85.jpg (1585x2048, 606.21K)

just now twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/1519212823343398912

I hope it transcends these holy trinity roles like it did in 1.

>she

All the stopping moments in combat are going to boil my piss.

just in twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/1519213566855106560

Attached: FRVUIgXaQAEBpLZ.jpg (1920x1080, 389.52K)

nope

Attached: FRVTmddaUAABpWP.jpg (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Maybe the healing class will have a use for once.

So... is there armor that changes appearance or not.

Attached: 4a0d88a74e10713128d6a7b6ee456c82.jpg (470x1000, 57.72K)

>Machina party member is male
wtf? I want robo-pussy, not robo-dick.

Attached: 1591483870078.jpg (1280x720, 317.98K)

Yes and that Machina bull will steal your GF. Prepare yourself

look at this brog

Attached: FRVTmdZacAEttEf.jpg (1920x1080, 1.24M)

man monster design in xenoblade 1, 2 and 3 are pretty shit. XCX is good though.

Too bad your games irrelevant

>twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/1519212157568954368
That's a new theme, I wonder if this is just the second battle theme of the game or if it's like 1 (and X too right?) where there's a different theme depending on whether or not you initiated combat. Either way it sounds pretty good.

Wish there was more monsters based on prehistoric creatures

Attached: 41586_2016_Article_BF530268a_Figa_HTML.jpg (630x566, 149.87K)

I know you've always struggled with this, but baiting is a lot more successful when you don't make the exact same post every thread.

Attached: 1630427676798.png (1198x1200, 259.05K)

Someone said that healers rez now

What the fuck is rez and self-rez? Isn't that just healing?

Rez means resurrect, as in reviving dead party members.

rez stands for resurrection. Though in every xenogame it was left to the main character to help people back on their feet. Did they remove this mechanic?

Trilobites are pretty creepy.
It's a simple observation. It's disappointing that monster designs don't really improve despite being the 4th game.

I mean, do you really want to run to 6 people to revive them?

>It's a simple observation. It's disappointing that monster designs don't really improve despite being the 4th game

Shut up, they look kino

Attached: 20220427_092858.jpg (712x468, 92.2K)

>I mean, do you really want to run to 6 people to revive them?
Now that you say that, it could already get pretty frustrating even with just 2 other allies.
I think he's referring purely to the local fauna and not the mechon

>Did they remove this mechanic?
Probably because :
1. It was annoying
2. It will make healers useful in the endgame

God it feels good to have no more blade shit. Literally the same amount of people on screen but 3 of them aren't just standing there to look pretty and are actually doing shit.
It always bothered me that Blades in the lore function similar to Servants in Fate or some shit but in the game they literally stand around "powering you up" unless you use a special attack. Am I the only one who thought that was lame as hell?

Attached: 231863.jpg (4000x2539, 1.05M)

soulless

>t.bladefag

Does it still have British voice actors?

People litteraly recognized the game as a Xenoblade game from the british accents.

>Am I the only one who thought that was lame as hell?
No, I thought it was pretty dumb. Torna was way better having you swap between blade and driver. Made way more sense.

As a Brit I wish more games had British voice actors, I get sick of hearing the same nasally yank accents, and there's no variation in accent other than in something like RDR2

Not really. Couldn't really care. Shut up and get hyped for Xenoblade 3. Blades are gone so you can shut up now.

They threw you a bone with Valdi I guess

>3 of them aren't just standing there to look pretty and are actually doing shit.
Blades had Blade Arts to buff their Driver, protected them with shields and had Specials
>It always bothered me that Blades in the lore function similar to Servants in Fate
They don't
>Am I the only one who thought that was lame as hell?
Obviously not. I personally disagree with it, Drivers and Blades being set up that way and being each other's half was more interesting than them existing in their own bubble like Torna did
>Made way more sense.
If you ignored everything that was said in the entire game and DLC

>Blades are gone
Sena is a blade.

Blades are honestly more interesting than anything in 1, x, and Ouroboros.
When your affinity is damage and you get crippled from doing blade specials, you feel the pain.

The way they work isn't the same. That's what I mean. Fucking hell do you need stuff spelled out for you?

>It's disappointing that monster designs don't really improve despite being the 4th game.
What are you talking about, you know you're referring to the reused monsters from 2 while every new monster we've seen in both trailers for 3 looks pretty good, like the Barroth monster in the background here or that mer-reptilian riding the seamonster from the reveal trailer.
twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/1517402857187594241

>If you ignored everything that was said in the entire game and DLC
The story sucks, so yes. I care about gameplay, and PARTNERS swapping out to fight makes more sense and is more fun than some passive character standing there holding their hands out.

Burgers can't help but dilate their tranny ideas into their translations and voice acting. Good on Nintendo is finally dropping them.

rhis shits fucking blurry. it aint 1080p

They're gone and the way they work in 2 is gone. You can move on now user. Go on, you can do it!

No shit. Switch hardware sucks. Switch 2 better be decent. I don't care if it is pricey.

chill out nigga

lolimio

Attached: __mio_xenoblade_chronicles_and_1_more_drawn_by_nke_toumi__0168b2774e2a4fe72c3e15a2226ac915.jpg (1000x1700, 328.32K)

Sorry nigga

Whoa she wears anime shirts like me, maybe i have a chance with an attractive girl after all.

>The story sucks, so yes. I care about gameplay, and PARTNERS swapping out to fight makes more sense and is more fun than some passive character standing there holding their hands out
Your opinion is irrelevant. Blades and Drivers are also partners set up in a specific way, you swapping characters models so you can spam moves with it ignoring the other character model since they have nothing that ties them together beyond one switch art isn't better and doesn't make sense for characters who are supposed to work together. 3 will do everything that Torna attempted to do infinitely better

>Your opinion is irrelevant.
So is yours.
> 3 will do everything that Torna attempted to do infinitely better
By not having characters standing around on screen doing nothing. Glad we agree.

I just realized and I’m checking all the recent screens are in 1080p. Usually all the screenshots have been 720p. Monolith typically don’t posts bullshots.

That is…interesting. Could it be FSR?

You could just say you just want the blades to attack the enemy along with their drivers. You overdramatic drama queen. God, your extreme "solutions" of getting rid of blades entirely is really annoying.

>By not having characters standing around on screen doing nothing. Glad we agree.
No we don't, they weren't standing doing nothing simply because you couldn't move them with your stick

try 540p

man, 3 looks like such an upgrade to 2
still a bit shaky on how there's gonna be such a huge party, but I'm willing to give it a shot
hopefully the english voice cast is more consistently good than 2's, couldn't stand every other line from Rex sounding awful

Another day, another clip that teases the battle theme. I need the game now bros.

I will word my opinion however I choose to. Fuck off.
>they weren't standing doing nothing
Yes, they were. Passive buffs and light changing color is doing nothing. I think you are a retard for not wanting to play as Blades. I would like 2 more if I could control Pandoria or any of the other Blades in battle. Instead Blades are just weapon swaps. I am not going to reply again, nothing you post will change my mind and I don't care about changing yours.

Stop trying to please that stupid action cooming asshole.
He only cares about flashy bullshit. It doesn't matter to him that Blades actually work with you and wield their weapons in their flashy special moves. It's not good enough for him.

Monolith is pushing the Switch to its limit here and they're very familiar with the hardware so it's a decent possibility

>man, 3 looks like such an upgrade to 2
Vehicles gives me a little hope the world will be open like XCX, but I doubt it.

Cutscene screenshots have been 720p, gameplay 1080p for some fucking reason. And come on, you can clearly see tons of aliasing in those screenshots. At least it doesn't seem to have that horrible TMAA or whatever it was called from 2. The artifacts it produced made the game look like a shitty youtube video.

Twitter pictures and especially video are very compressed and can't be representative of the actual game. I'm not expecting 1080p but I imagine it will probably be slightly better than the last two games.
1080p screenshots doesn't mean 1080p capture. It could be 720p upscaled to 1080p and then posted.

>Passive buffs and light changing color is doing nothing.
>Doing something is nothing
>I think you are a retard for not wanting to play as Blades.
And I think you're a retard for wanting to replace the current battle system designed to convey the themes of the story simply because you want to play one character model
>I am not going to reply again, nothing you post will change my mind and I don't care about changing yours.
That's at least something we can both agree with

What I find really fucking annoying is that that action fucker can't be contempt with three party characters attacking the same enemy at once.
Judging by how stupidly big that party ui is and the noise level of the entire gameplay, it's honestly not worth it. Just juggling three characters alone was stressful enough.