>be me
>drinking coke like a pleb
>spill some on my Allow FPS like an absolute retard
>panic
>kb now has keys "bnm" stuck due to the fucking sugar
>suddenly kb dies and nothing works
>panics even more
>leave it alone for 2 weeks or so
>decide to try it once last time before getting rid of it since I have no tools to fix it.
>suddenly kb works again
praised be Mechanical Keyboards. Any other shit would have just died forever.

>cherry anything
Akko's switches are superior.

even the cheapest membrane keyboards are more resistant to water, you're lucky it didn't die

but linear switches suck

whats the point if you can barely feel the tactility

sorry guys, i forgot
>pic and title unrelated

name a better switch

dont use cherry switches

i use kailh browns and they still feel barely tactile

Nothing feels as good as blue or black. Maybe silver as well.

For me, it's lubed MX pinks

>blue
actual retard, the worst switches with a horrid noise that was so bad that originally cherry tried shuttng them up with whites

Red are the quiet ones? Good choice.

if u dont use silent switches ur an animal

reds arent silent, they can be loud as hell if you press em hard enough

I tried them once and I kept accidentally holding down keys without realizing because the switches require zero force to actuate

I played in celestial in GG Strive using silicone domes. I can play Goldlewis, and can do standing 360s in third strike. Mechanical keyboards are overhyped as shit.

just had to buy a new keyboard and ive used blues traditionally. first day using the red switch. I still prefer blue. will see how it goes with time.

so, I want to ask this to the average user and not some mk consoomer troony. Are alternative switches good? by good I mean just decent quality that feels good won't die on me just cause, I don't care about anything else.

All of them suck since mech board manufacturers still haven't heard about ergonomics.

>alternative switches

is that like alternative rock... u looking for switches q/ unique texture? i got one that feels like popping bubble wrap and another that feels like squishing butter through a small hole

>muh ergonomix
get better hands pussy

Cherry MX Blue
Any clicky switch

clicky switches are for freaks

no. they're soothing.

I got a keyboard about two weeks back with speed silver switches, which I had never tried before, and so far I really like it. I'd enjoy a bit more feedback on the spacebar, but that aside it's very satisfying to type with and it's pretty quiet for late night typing.

wrong freak

>he fell for the click meme
the cherry mx blues's sound is so bad that when cherry first made the switch they literally decided to lube the fuck out of it to make it go away to make the white/clears

cherry blues are superior and give the best feedback.

for me, it's low profile tactile switches

Attached: keychron-k1.jpg (1500x500, 191.48K)

disgusting

blues are not only the worst tactile switch but tactile switches in generaly are awful with the exception of browns. Tactile feedback just means you have to bottom out 99% of the time which is retarded

>ANSI layout
>not ISO
fucking americans

This hobby has too much autism. Don’t even look for an answer and fall into the rabbithole

>he doesnt use gateron
ngmi

write the current date

>>not ISO
>fucking americans

got cerebral palsy or something? need a 7 key sized enter key for any real reason

iso is garbage due to that and will never be taken seriously

>Enter rotated 90 deg so you have to reach further for no reason
>tiny Left Shift to make room for a useless extra key
>@ and # not on 2 and 3
fuck you and your "standard"

yeah, alternative switches are just as good as the ones in mass produced keyboards. as far as feel thats all just personal preference. & they sell hotswap boards if you are worrying about switches dying

You in 5 years
>Mommy why do my hands hurt?
Shut the fuck up retard. It's inevitable if you use non ergonomic pc peripherals.

Enter key is big on ISO but it also got far more keys and is far nicer to use, ANSI just got random fuckhuge keys

I have a beige silent red keyboard and I really like it. I hate loud keys so fucking much and the people who demand the loudest keyboards are probably subhuman.

Attached: 1648404722312m.jpg (1024x576, 65.12K)

unironically too loud, browns for me

>gateron
why would anyone be proud of using chick version of cherry?

for me, its mx speed
was hard to get used to first few days but now I would be incapable of using anything else, its just that good

>logo in upper left corner
>Thermaltake
disgusting.

Chiclets are unironically best for gaming.
But who has time for gaming? High tactility for typing and linear for work.

Attached: DSC00780-1.jpg (2000x646, 230.29K)

They're brown color because they're boba u4 but shit.

what keys make the most noises

Attached: file.png (680x763, 253.81K)

>look up mechanical keyboards on Amazon
>close your eyes and scroll
>click buy now immediately
There, just saved you all those wasted hours of research.

i like blue switches not because i know what it is or how it compares to anything else, but because i like the color blue

>chick version
literally everything is made in china anyway.
also gateron are objectively better than cherry.

how much do you weigh

Enough to make your mother have guttural groans as I matingpress her.

>literally everything is made in china anyway.
Yes, that's the point, Cherry switches are made in Germany, they last longer, and are higher quality.
Why the fuck would you spend all that money on a quality board only to put cheap as shit switches on it.
>also gateron are objectively better than cherry.
they are literally a low quality copy.

Spent $120 on a logitech mechanical keyboard with romer g switches. Youre all jealous

Blue switches ARE the best.
And I don't only say that because I got my blue switch cherry keyboard for free, because the adjacent office threw it away after one day since it was too loud

Mechanical keyboard are a meme.

>nice things are a meme
retard