Smash Bros Thread

Smash Bros Thread

I love NIntendo and Nintendo products

Pic related is Reimu Hakurei from 東方(Touhou) (eastern direction)Project reimagined into what could be her Smash Brothers apparence if it ever happened

Ok

Attached: 1644692928739.jpg (850x971, 92.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1518402
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I still don't understand why people thought Reimu would be in. Can I get a QRD?

Ok groomer

im glad rosterfaggotry is dead

Touhou is a cultural phenomenon in Japan

touhou fanbase is full of pedos
ssb fanbase is full of pedos
its a perfect match

she should wear less, and it should be obvious that she sells her body for money

P&R (SNES/TG16)

Attached: 1640233046470.png (301x311, 52.37K)

this is not the 4th thread

Turn that frown upside down

Attached: 1622554126484.png (300x396, 175.03K)

You just don't learn do you dunderhead?
If you're going to impersonate me use the full image please.

Attached: 1597519253104.png (353x470, 79.17K)

Half copium, half shitposting fuel.
The reality is that touhou is nowhere near as notable or popular as the fans think it is.

You are retarded and have no idea what you're talking about

Reply to my post again to admit that you're a gay niggerfaggot.

Shitposting that some retards took serioisly

>The reality is that touhou is nowhere near as notable or popular as the fans think it is.
No franchise has the amount of fan-content as Touhou does.

kancolle

lol

Attached: E9qd3P9VIAE9-_M.png (800x600, 199.52K)

Perhaps there's hope next generation.

Just because it doesn't show up on a booru doesn't mean there's no fan presence. Mainstream shit like Mario or pokemon or FF alone dwarf touhou fan-content if you're seriously using that as a metric.

she's in

Attached: 1651025258711.jpg (2048x1313, 675.65K)

Attached: 1639423068236.jpg (600x334, 78.5K)

A lot of Touhou Fangames landed on the switch when PS4 and Xbone had limited amounts
Plus touhou characters had a bad habit of appearing in crossovers with other nintendo characters
it would be cool to see her in smash but it was clear she wouldn't make it in

Fate, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Fortnite

>Mario. Pokemon. FF
yeah no shit they dwarf everything
touhou is just an indie series

>Mainstream shit like Mario or pokemon or FF alone dwarf touhou fan-content
Wrong. Just the music alone destroys those franchises.
nyaa.si/view/1518402

>moving goalposts

And that's supposed to convince the company that's well known for squashing fan-content?

>moving the goalpost
Dumb secondary

I didn't move the goalpost at all.
Read my post again, retard.

Because it's legal to make shit of it and profit

>become friends with a toehoe fan
>Get excited and ask about the lore or how good the story is and where I should start
>LMAO I only listen to the music, fap to the girls and play the games sometimes I don't give a shit about the lore or story
This is fucking smt all over again. Hear constantly in my childhood how mind blowing of a franchise it is with such amazing lore and story telling and it's fucking nothing at all

Whoever told you that was a fucking idiot. Touhou lore/story is a total fucking afterthought compared to the music and games. The only thing even more of an afterthought is the art quality on a technical level

>play the games sometimes
That's still better than most of the fanbase.

Almost every single person in my life that has recommended it to me has said it has some of the best lore and story. I believed it every time since so many people said it and I see countless and countless fan vids on YouTube and all sorts of other shit and comics and the like.

Except LoLK.

Attached: FL2l31PXoAE8U-I.jpg (1313x1402, 155.88K)

You said no franchise has the same amount as content as Touhou, I showed you franchises with more fan content and then you said "HURR DURR THE MUSIC IS BETTER" like a fucking idiot.

Touhou lore is kino I'm sorry you're too much of a retard to appreciate it.

Attached: HECATIA MASTERBAITER.jpg (3680x3120, 3.65M)

>I showed you franchises with more fan content
You didn't.

>in Japan
meaningless and also a lie. I lived in Kotohira for 7 years and I can say with confidence that Touhou does not have any significance in that country. The only time I ever hear about the franchise being popular in Japan is when dumbasses on Yea Forums tell me that it's everywhere. Whenever I go Akihabara or any tourist trap part of Japan that's filled with pop culture merchandising, I almost never witness anything related to the Touhou. It's a small independent shovelware franchise of games that don't sell. It's mildly popular at best for what it is. It has doujins that are bigger than the actual games if anything. I'm so sick of Westerners with their revisionist perception towards this franchise and pretending like it's some juggernaut franchise when it doesn't have a single game that has ever sold a million copies. These stupid fucking foreigners are so confident to tell you something as if there's any truth attached to it when they themselves are not even surrounded by the people they're speaking for.

Attached: Touhou fan real.png (981x128, 35.46K)

>you said "HURR DURR THE MUSIC IS BETTER"
I showed the amount of music fan-content, not the quality of the music.
You're a fucking retard. Kill yourself.

Yep, it's still big at conventions somewhat but outside that you'll get funny looks. It's still very much niche otaku territory compared to the juggernauts that are out there.

Still a cultural phenomenon. Cope harder.

Nice role play.

>what is Fate, Kancolle, Azur Lane, Pokemon, Mario, Final Fantasy, Im@s, Sonic, Riot Games, etc.
But yeah secondary retards like you can't cope with the reclining.

>you just don't get it!
absolute fucking state of touhoutrannies

>what is Fate, Kancolle, Azur Lane, Pokemon, Mario, Final Fantasy, Im@s, Sonic, Riot Games, etc.
Dunno, some literal hu noname shit.

Attached: hu'd.jpg (333x580, 49.34K)

larp

LARPing doesn't justify your own opinion on what a cultural phenomenon is, cope.

>Touhou is the biggest franchise in Japan behind Gundam, Pokemon, and DQ
Do retards really think this?

Do you even read your own posts?
>just the music alone destroys any franchise
Oh yeah you don't, retard.

Look no further than this very thread for the answer to your question.

>booru as a source
user pls

Calling something a culture phenomenon without a shred of evidence to back it up is not a proper rebuttal. It's a blanket statement. Mario is a cultural phenomenon. Batman is a cultural phenomenon. Touhou is a indie game series that makes little money is is rarely talked about outside of Japan and barely talked about in Japan itself. Stop exaggerating, it's embarrassing.

I said the amount of music fan-content alone destroys those other franchises.
Get better reading comprehension.

>It d-doesn't count because... uh... IT JUST DOESN'T!!
Holy cope and seethe.

Attached: 66b450013a6e3a6b52ebc9de642692ca.jpg (1748x2480, 1.82M)

>Touhou is on the same level as billion dollar franchises
touhou pedophiles are so delusional

>oh wait, actually what I said means...
Retard

Hmmm

Attached: w6kzwh6zgxj21.jpg (640x480, 72.65K)

Touhou is popular enough that it got a flower named after one of its characters.

Attached: 1620004584295.jpg (1920x1080, 169.74K)

In terms of content - no, it's not on the same level, it's above.

Attached: refXs1d_6pQ.jpg (248x235, 23.12K)