Look at this Shadow Siren

Look at this Shadow Siren.

Attached: file.png (480x667, 202.05K)

don't care what the japs say, I dont see a penis on that thing.

I see a really cute belly on it personally

alright, what's it going to take this thread to get off the ground. what kinda of vivians do I have to post to get some (You)s. how many times do I need to seethe about localization or trannies.
I just want a nice vivian/paper mario thread for god's sake!

I am looking
based

Attached: spooky_shadow_lady_by_danny_jay_dab8bjd-pre.jpg (766x1044, 54.47K)

what's the controversy? is he trans? no, he's a crossdresser. Is that gay? Yes, but japanese are a degenerates that sell used panties on vending machines. I still enjoy certain aspects of their games even with the degeneracy.

alright so basically I made this thread because there was a thread earlier about big shy guys and people started bringing up my big shygal drawings? I was unable to reply at the time before the thread was deleted but basically yes I like fat mario characters, especially vivian. i drew this big vivian just yesterday hope you enjoy
maybe I can take some requests too? doesn't have to be of vivian but she is nice
i'm just going to say that she's a he in the JP version. I've seen the evidence and it's pretty conlusive. but I don't consider it canon because she's cuter as a genuine she

Attached: 042522_Vivian.png (1152x1578, 1.25M)

Vivian's belly is cute! Cute!!

I always imagined that Vivian was made of some magic liquid and that she could bubble up like a lava lamp.
Instead everyone just draws her solid and fat :(

I didn't click that Shy Guy thread because I am not a gay, but that is a very nice Viv. Her love handles in particular look very squeezable and double tummies are EXTRA cute.

I was wondering whether you'd show up or not
Also quality shit, as usual

Attached: The_Return_of_the_King_Banner.png (800x450, 594.58K)

That I just found!

>That I just found!

The Robbie Rottenmind...

That's weird. Why would you think that? Probably because of the 'tail' that can stretch endlessly to touch the ground when you're way up on platforms, I'd imagine.

Reminder that Vivian is a woman. The whole “vivian is a man” thing stems from some gaijin mistranslating and trannies perpetuating it.

the shy guy thread was bait for shygal posters it was fine while it lasted
thank you very much let me know if you want more

WHEN I SAY HAMMER, GET READY TO SLAM HER

>that recent imadeej art of vivian giving a bellyjob

not him, but maybe vivian getting ready for warm summer weather, whatever that entails?

It was mostly her tail thing, yeah, but also the association with fire (despite her sisters not having that). My idea of fat was more like Flurrie so my imagination just sort of filled in the blanks in its own way.

Understandable. It seems like it's only really recently that so many people are seeing that Vivian has a pretty considerable roundness to her, and going all in on drawing her as a chubster- not that that's uncommon in TTYD's art style, but it stands out more compared to Bedlam who is so thin she's concave, showing that being round like Vivian and Marilyn isn't just how Shadow Sirens are by default. Also she's cute even without that between her dialogue and mannerisms and big hat, while Flurrie is... Flurrie.

>let me know if you want more
Of course. To keep it on topic, what about something along the same lines as this, but with Vivian? Hungry shadow siren sounds cute right about now.

Attached: 1634614314223.png (2000x1807, 1.11M)

fatter

Give it time, Brosnan.

no I want big bellies now

Attached: 7e1ae9da44fe79a16ddc6bb7c2fdd2da.png (728x820, 290.02K)

The bigger the Viv the better

that's the stuff

Attached: 1637378293174.gif (112x112, 211.52K)

Normally I like superbigs but Vivian feels like she works best before reaching that size. Maybe I'm weird. Flurrie can have pure size but Vivian has shape and SQUISH.

The alts on Kemono are possibly even better.

What changes would you like in a TTYD remake? For me it's:
>Allow you to adjust move level if you have multiple of the same badge equipped
>Change up the layout of Petal Meadows > Petalburg > Schwonk Fortress so it isn't so "just go right and then go left".
>Add a shortcut from Flurry's House to the Great Tree
>Add a shortcut from Creepy Steeple to early Twilight Trail
>Add a shortcut from partway through the trail on Keelhaul Key back to base camp
>Make General White not obnoxious

The more I ponder on why Marilyn is the way she is, the more disturbed I get.

Thanks I'm about to blow a massive load to it

General White is fine if you bothered to explore a bit and find the warp pipes that bring you to everywhere he goes

The biggest change the game needs is Chapter 4's level design and progression. It's basically just walking back and forth through narrow hallways crammed with obnoxious enemies

I don't know what I would change specifically, but chapter 2 and chapter 4 need to be restructured, as right now they're just tedious. General White didn't bother me that much, either. I agree with other QOL changes you propose, though.

>General White is fine if you bothered to explore a bit and find the warp pipes that bring you to everywhere he goes
It's still obnoxious on replays since the order you have to go in means you can't just run around the sewers to each Warp Pipe, you have to break for Glitzville in the middle of it. And then having to constantly confirm to try waking him up.

Made this doodle for the fat shy guy thread but it got 404'd before i finished

Attached: shy girl.png (702x461, 17.79K)

That's hot user, good job

p. cute and I'm not even a fat-fag

Bellyzuri is amazing, enjoy the fap.

pearfect
i haven't seen a vivian thread in a long time, do you upload your stuff anywhere now or is it still just here?

mods. /fat/ board for these fuckers. please. alternatively /d/ exists. this is worse than ponyshit on this board

Attached: 1642987763590.png (800x600, 7.13K)

What a cutie.

Attached: 7057879.png (800x600, 6.65K)

almost perfect, a little too big for me

Nice!

Attached: 1634374379131.png (800x600, 10.05K)

Newhalf? Why yeah I enjoyed her game

He's canonically male. It's not even up for debate, Nintendo says it in black and white. He's neither a tranny nor a woman. He's just a purple boy.

he's not a newhalf. he's just a normal guy. can't even call him a crossdresser cuz he's not wearing clothes.

Love this cutie.

Attached: sketch (65).png (800x600, 66.56K)

Trap or cross dressing
Make your mind up.

aw yeah, that's the good shit man

Based LostBell clone

This is the perfect amount of fat

Attached: 1613370676049.png (1266x688, 229.8K)

vivian likes to indulge in some icicle pops during the summer heat with her friend mini-master hand!
and she sure is hungry for them

Attached: 042622_Vivian.png (1656x1628, 619.07K)

belly...

I always used to think her hair in front was her nose.
Because Beldam always called ugly I figured it made sense because she had a big ugly nose

More ghost than a trap can hold

still just here I guess
would you want me to post somewhere else?

>taunting fatty with sweets
>fatty doesn't want to eat the sweets
>fatty's blubber body says otherwise

Attached: well_done.png (100x9999, 170.49K)

Why would you ever want to trap this cutie

Attached: sketch (66).png (800x600, 77.92K)

do you go by a name? amazing stuff here

Cute!

Also cute! Bless you drawbros. thatt grumbly belly is fucking hypnotizing GOD