Can’t wait to see her in the games bros

Can’t wait to see her in the games bros

Attached: 4E34FC6F-DF40-4084-AE36-9AA004BD9548.jpg (619x1127, 226.43K)

good design

Same, she makes my dick hard. Cute as fuck design.

this but Starline

scrooge mcduck looking ass

While I think Starline would be an interesting game villain, I feel like he's really over-designed compared to everyone else, especially the other males in the cast. I'd like to see how his look might get streamlined

So Vector and Vanilla finally had a kid?

Attached: surge.webm (1280x720, 1.18M)

She'd be fun in Speed Battle, but I don't want to see any other fags from IDW except MAYBE Mr. Tinker.
I didn't even want Tangle or Whisper, but without them Surge would be out of the question.

Who?

gay platypus from the comics

frontiers will be the first game to sell a trillion copies (mostly through me) if she's included

Attached: Surge KYS.jpg (1920x1080, 1.85M)

They'd probably heavily alter her backstory

Discount Scourge

Scourge sucked and was lame

Scourge ruled and was based

Who the fuck keeps making these threads fuck off to your containment discord servers you autist.

This, it'd be pretty much an OC of the OC

Attached: 1650915777387.gif (400x338, 224.7K)

Scourge was gay and edgy and cringe. Surge is based because she has nice tits

Attached: F1DA4FB2-53DB-425E-ADDF-A07CCF94CB09.jpg (595x603, 80.42K)

Sonic isn't just videogames.
He's also curry and in your walls

don't you have a twitter thread to shit your pants in?

Never going to happen. Sonic Team only likes their OCs being in the games. Even if Sega oversaw this character's design process, Sonic Team gets the final say and they are not going to allow any outsiders to make a Sonic friend.

Sonic comics are fucking gay and not videogames sorry not sorry

>shitty comic OC designed by schizo commie
no thx

>sorry not sorry
you have to be over 18 to post here

Haha you sure pwned him lol epic

Sonic is videogames though.
Therefore, Sonic Soup is videogames.
loopholes son, they make unrelated threads while following the rules. You can't meme me, user.

I'd rather they introduce the cute puppet girl than the thundercunt

The hell are you talking about, she's flat.

the best thing to come out of the IDW run

Attached: 1606621514184.png (763x1131, 1.04M)

No

Attached: DCF7D999-83E0-4159-AE44-AE0972592643.jpg (670x1192, 106.1K)

pic related is what i want to do to every mobian female

Attached: 1643718761153.png (1280x1431, 561.77K)

Shut the fuck up, and post more fat assed wolf.

looks like a fag

Yeah, pretty obvious waifubait too. It's basically all IDW Sonic has. Sad.

Attached: 1563797600270.png (936x724, 34.42K)

Nigga that's fanart. Every page in the comics point out she's pretty much flat, not even an a-cup like Blaze.

What's the point of this fag?

having more villains than just eggman and a bunch of one offs

She’s a shitty love child between Scourge and the Ashura glitch

What's his gimmick? Fang/Nack had gun and scooter, and is motivated by greed. What's this guy about?

Would be a fresh air to have these kinds of designs as villains again

Made Surge and Kitsunami by kidnapping a couple of kids, brainwashing them and then killing and reviving them multiple times

apparently mind control/brainwash shenanigans

Kind of a slow-burn power he won't get many opportunities to use. If he's already "made" other characters and that was his contribution, not a lot of reason to still exist himself.

Eggman fanboy that got fucked over by him and now he's doing his own thing. Pretty interesting villain considering the shit ones the comics had in the past.

I don't get what it is with IDW sonic OC's, but man do they suck. Seems like they're really banking on them being female to carry them, seeing how the only male original character they've made is a gay duck.

Eggman stan tries to do his job for him and gets BTFO

so.. how're the sexy pics of her going?

gay duck, husbando bait Clutch, two gay skunks

Attached: 2020-idw-clutch-character-sheet2-scaled.jpg (2560x1024, 322.53K)

kit's a dude

Damn I forgot about those, the gay duck is the only one that actually feels like a decent character. The shapeshifting Echidna guy is also pretty cool but he has barely had any pages to himself

oh yeah mimic. he's an octopus

As much as I'd love some of the IDW characters to be in the mainline games, it's not gonna happen. They don't want another Penders situation.
The mobile games appear to be fair game, though.

If a character's defining trait is "lgbt" put it back in the oven until you can think of real traits. Baiting tumblrites should not be the reason for a character existing.

They can't design a good character.

I like Tangle visually, but happy-go-lucky is such cruise control for character personality.

>SHITrge
Jobs to CHADpio

Attached: file.png (390x501, 246.11K)

>plunges kunai into her stomach
>she laughs and pulls it out the other side
uh oh

Attached: Ooh.png (100x212, 53.53K)

Hail to the king

do you think they'll be able to make her hair look good in 3d.

>Fang
Can you stop wanking this character for five seconds, he was a one off mini boss from a game gear spin off title. He has literally no personality or traits whatsoever that make him interesting

He had more personality on display in Triple Trouble than some characters get with several installments. He's an overconfident dickass thief done in by his own incompetency. And for the record, he's been in several games. Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Drift 2, referenced directly in Generations, and now in Mania both in the background and as part of a boss battle..

Attached: 1626227179301.gif (360x360, 57.81K)