Still no bloodborne on PC

>still no bloodborne on PC

Attached: whsxr4kfvq371.jpg (640x462, 39.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AM-DtAXBUpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It especially stings since I played Bloodborne, and literally every single one of its problems are technical flaws. The framerate is shit and the pacing of the game is completely fucked by load times. It would literally be 2 points higher if it was on PC.

>see tranny flag
stop reading

???

bloodborne's technical flaws would be resolved by just a ps5 patch. I wish this game weren't abandonware.

Where?

rent free asshole.

tfw trannies have ruined all flags forever

Okay get the monkey paw and let's get this over with.

spbp
if this post makes you seethe you don't belong here

>England
>not Dublin

That said, I would like some Norf F.C Bloodborne memes.

dont you EVER fucking post on my board again

Faggot flag lol

This

Attached: 1647915074896.png (720x1085, 1.01M)

XD

>immediate seething from Twitter tourists
why are they coming to Yea Forums if they hate Twitter now because Elon is making it a free speech platform?

like clockwork.

Just wait for Bluepoint's PS5 Demake's PC port with its blackwashed characters

Based.
LGBT niggers should feel unwelcomed and unsafe until they get over their obsession with recruiting children.

It will probably come out eventually right?
They will redo it for ps5 and pc

What even is the bottom row fourth flag? Looks like one a shitty overwatch team would use

Dont get the tranny obsession with this game.
Bloodborne is full of white people, is set in a white people setting, based on a white racist man work.
Bloodborne has no diversity, Bloodborne is anti vaccine game, Bloodborne talks about birth which are anti thesis of tranny people.

Bloodborne is a racist pro-white culture game.
No idea why anti whites love it. are they secretly wishing for that? and now they must pretend on twitter otherwise lol.

trannies are autistic men above all else, you have to remember that

>wanted to try out the 60fps mod
>I'm one version above the limit for jailbreaking
Fuck this gay earth

you're a fucking retard

trannies kill themselves eventually you just gotta give them time

Just like the PC port of the Demon's Souls remake, right? You jealous faggots still can't accept that it's the best version of the game, both artistically and gameplay wise. Having one nog (as the most useless NPC in the game, at that) doesn't change that.

Its weird,
SJW in the west make games SPECIFICALLY for tranny
yet they throw acclaim at the racists catered to straight white male games like dark souls, bloodborne, zelda, witcher 3, deus ex and dragon quest

cont:
cyberpunk tried so hard to appeal to trannys.
they shat on it. lol

>It would literally be 2 points higher if it was on PC.
While that may be true, it losing the exclusivity is bound to make it lose its special treatment.
It will turn to Dark Souls 1. A game that will eventually start to fade.

That may be but at least I’m not an LGBT freak.
lol

Seething

Holy based gayflag is a tranny flag

>is set in a white people setting
Pretty sure the setting is 'not' England, though.

How is Sony so strong when it comes to getting games to be console exclusive? Persona 5 will be forgotten and still just be on PS in time. They can't make any good exclusives themselves, but they can make sure other games are

its actually a pedoflag but I get your point

vhg

True. I wouldn't mind the woke bullshit half as much If the people that constantly push for it would actually play the woke games catered to them, but they take a wide swing around them and play Japanese games that are filled with the problematic things they seek to eliminate. How do these faggots have 0 introspection?

keep it we have elden ring and sekiro

Attached: 1641508404412.webm (1282x722, 2.85M)

name two tranny games

a conservative is more likely to be groomer than a day person also there are tins of gay people that came from conservative families.

The load times a better on PS5, but the game also looks worse on PS5 for some reason. I vaguely remember someone mentioning that you have to turn off a certain video setting to make it run better. Additionally, it doesn't drop below 29FPS on PS5, which is better than PS4 but still dogshit.

Life is Strange 2
Last of Us 2

>say something dumb and just false
>people calls you out
>"looool mad"

>Lady Laquisha of the Astral Crack Den

Attached: 1640835082557.jpg (400x400, 17.13K)

>people
Just you, freak.
lol

>Bloodborne has no diversity, Bloodborne is anti vaccine game, Bloodborne talks about birth which are anti thesis of tranny people.
what

>recruiting

Attached: E5KIFQ9VcAIjrP5.png (2301x1840, 49.75K)

>crime in progress notification appears after panning to the BLM mural
kino

>just false

What part?

Fucking troon. GET OUT.

you being far up in your ass and never leaving your echo chamber made you utterly delusional

>hurrr gay pipo hires children
gay people contently consuming straight media doesn't make them straight neither dies straight people consuming gay media, it's just a propaganda form 50s, no one ""hire"" anyone to a sexuality but I don't expect a subhuman /pol/tarf to understand that

Life is Strange is a LITERAL actual game made for actual literal women.
TLoU2 is just a troll answer because youre trying to deflect from the fact youre a delusional chud

What the fuck are you trying to say here? Stop with the /pol/ this and that shit. /pol/ is Yea Forums is Yea Forums is Yea Forums, etc..

You are a fucking groomer and you need to go back to where ever the fuck you came from, FAGGOT.

>NOOOOO you're a groomer
nah it's just there's less abuse towards gay people so they can come out with less worry and fear

>go back
Lol. What a pointless phrase. Why would anyone listen to you, homophobic bitch?

>revolves their entire identity around not being heterosexual
>”you’re in the echo chamber!”
lol

why aren't older generations coming out now that conditions are favorable?

>crime in progress
hahaha

YOUR PARENTS WANT YOU DEAD.

LEAVE.

>still seething
you delete your Twitter account yet?

ill let you in on a legit trade secret, sony owns bloodborne, not fromsoft. they payed from to make it. so from owns the tools. not sony. so sony trys to port and the port sucks because it wasent actually done from fromsoft. legalities man....

Haha. Suddenly confronted with the fact you can't *do* anything to me.

lol straight people been doing that for as far as civilization existed
they are though, there's also the thing called internalized homophobia where LGBT people are taught to hate themselves and subject themselves to conversion therapy where they royally fuck their mental health

Not him. Gayness is obviously caused by development issues in the womb as all research points out. But just because you can't turn someone gay that doesn't mean people won't try to do it in an attempt to validate their feelings.

you're the one seething at my meet existence and make stuff up :)

LGBT people are mentally ill. They deserve everything society throws at them. The natural world should not placate people who smear feces on their dicks for pleasure. It should condemn them for what they are; mentally ill faggot freaks.

>meet
>seething so hard he can't type

its been free on youtube for years

>they are though
why are you wrong about everything?

Attached: 18228[1].jpg (1200x1200, 334.85K)

not only it isn't a proven theory but the whole thing about recruitment thing is a whole massive propognda

>straight people have been basing their entire identity around being non-hetero
>?
Another mindbroken lgbt freak.
Too much drugs, I assume.
A lot of you are addicts too since you need drugs to cope with your weird lifestyles.
lol

I think you're mentally ill way more severely than any gay people out there
you're the one making shit up dude
your graph literally shows the more acceptance there is the more people come out as gay

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T CALL EVERYONE A TRANNY IT'S NOT ACCURATE
Lmao who fucking cares, the trannies will just kill themselves either way and it's a funny insult.

Attached: 1637722255168.jpg (1122x900, 111.88K)

You either can't read or have the attention span of a goldfish.

HOLY FUCKING BASED

You can barely speak English you feces eating retard.

The only propaganda is the shit being allowed in schools and in children's entertainment to accept shit eating as some kind of good thing. You not believing it doesn't make it not true. It is GROOMING children to accept disgusting nonsense.

>I'M NOT MAD!!!

when a gay person talks about how they love their partner it's suddenly basing your whole identity around it but straight people blow stuff up for gender reveal parties, wear T-shirts that says how they fucked each other and it's just normal because "hurr it's natural"

>mindbroken lgbt freak can’t even spell properly because he’s shaking so bad
lol
lay off the drugs

"hurr it's natural"

Correct. You are an abomination manipulated by this globohomo nonsense that is pushed to children in schools with tax payer money.

>throwing parades for having anal sex and mutilating your genitals
>having a family gathering to celebrate the conception of new life
>”I can’t even tell the difference!”
Absolutely mindbroken.
lol

>le epic chad meme
lol
you either don't realize you're saying dumbshit or just doing it on purpose
>if upkeep repeating literal false information I'll look smart
I get annoyed by ignorant morons keep saying dumbshit and acting so definite but gay people infuriates you so much you parrot propognda

>Life is Strange is a LITERAL actual game made for actual literal women.
What is that supposed to mean, sicko. You say a game filled with LGBT themes is played by normal women and not trannies? That's exactly my point.
>TLoU2 is just a troll answer
How is it a troll answer, it has trans characters as well as burly, masculine women and dykes yet it's played by regular jocks who expected a continuation of the father-daughter relationship theme
>because youre trying to deflect from the fact youre a delusional chud
Look how mad you are and how you recoil after being instantly BTFO

Attached: (you) right now.webm (480x480, 320.19K)

Jop jop jopely jop Joplish jop jopes jopping joptard.

Jop joply jopaganda jop jop jop joping jopowed jop jopools jop jop jopren's jopertainment jop jopet jop jopping jop jop jop jop jop jop. Jop jop joplieving jop jopn't jop jop jop jop. Jop jop JOPPING jopren jop jopept jopusting jopsense.

>no arguments
as expected
>golobhomo
opinion ignored
>starwman
>ignoring how families use gender reveal parties as some show off
lol

>finally admits he is seething

>seething
right on schedule

that supposed to prove anything other than people like you being a shithead ? lol
better than repeating the same thing and acting like you made a point

>my emotional outburst is a point

>doesn't have anything else to say but "lol u mad"
LMAO
you're the one who keep parroting anti gay propaganda and refusing to have any kind of other point of view

>Reason is an emotional outburst
>But pearl clutching "THINK OF THE CHILDREN!" is a reasonable argument

>still seething
lol

>NO NO NO STOP YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE IT, IT'S FOR CHUDCELS ONLY!

Attached: (you again.gif (450x425, 3.09M)

every time

no matter how much you project the world is getting more liberal and tolerant, and you'll keep fuming from the mouth because gay people exists

>still having a meltdown

Sinead.

Children are more important than fags and trannies.
Correct. Hard pill to swallow, I know.
Maybe pretend it’s a cock. It’ll go down easier.
lol

At least it's not Scotland.

youtu.be/AM-DtAXBUpI

that's a right wing conspiracy theory

lol

Why is there always a kid in a wheelchair depicted in these things?

It isn't.
You may believe that because globohomo pushes the rhetoric to western nations, but the rest of the planet is not having it.

Freak.

Attached: freakkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg (1080x338, 46.81K)

>the general public totally isn’t disgusted by us
The final cope. lol

You give them one inch, they'll take a mile. See what happened to Amazon's Lost Ark. Nigger NPCs, half of player faces replaced with hideous baboons and a whole bunch of other garbage.

Straight white male. Cope.
Did you forget to reply with lol on a separate post?

I don't think there has been a port yet. Its just backwards compatibility mode. I still think Bluepoint will get to it some time in the future.

>getting triggered by lol
lol

>muh glonoscholomo
lol

basado

Attached: FFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRREAK.jpg (929x1024, 76.84K)

Baserad och rödpillerad

Why are you guys taking the bait of a troll larping as a faggot degenerate?

LMAO