Asylum was the only good Arkham game

Asylum was the only good Arkham game.

Attached: batman.jpg (1024x795, 158.34K)

unironically agree

lol no
city is a different kind of beast and its not a metroidvania like asylum but its without a single shred of doubt one of the best digital batman content there is, if not the best.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32.27K)

>make a unique universe just to kill off the Joker
>wind up bringing him back in every game anyway

I would've preferred if every game was just "general Batman story", maybe just set during different time periods. Could have Dick as Robin in one game, Stephanie as Batgirl in another game, etc.

Knight is the best one though

Also still the only proper R rated Batman

your post is homosexual
and gay

Although I agree that Asylum was the best one I unironically love all of them (yes, even Origins)

They're all fun, you just got older and bitter.

Nah, City is great and Knight is pretty good.

>forces Ras Al Ghul into the plot because it can't stand on its own just Hugo Strange
eh

City was better. Final boss of Asylum knocks it down a few pegs.

The others are still good but Asylum was the best by a country mile

Nah city is kino. Honestly knight wasn't even bad. Haven't played origins. The Arkham series was pretty great. What did you fellows think of insomniacs Spider-Man game?

>What did you fellows think of insomniacs Spider-Man game?
They're good if you like Marvel's more fanciful, bright stuff while Bamham is good if you like DC's darker gothy stuff. Just depends on preference.

You have to admit city still had some quality and was an overall enjoyable game though

Attached: they say you're mr gay.png (294x370, 189.14K)

It's better than asylum so of course

Arkham knight is the best ans the batmobile is fun

All I know is sleeping dogs is much better than gta

Funnest traversal outside of Prototype 2

I don't remember Prototype 1 being much different than prototype 2 in traversal
Ive always found "gta" like games better than gta and could never finish them desu

I played Asylum and City back to back recently. I think Asylum has some great atmosphere and cool segments. The biggest issues I had with it are that the VA for Batman hadn't figured out how to still emote while voicing Batman, that some part of the combat was lacking a weighty feel, and that the final boss was total dogshit. City fixes these issues, the combat feels better, Batman speaks like a normal human being and not a wet sack of gravel, and I didn't find any of the bosses to be egregiously bad, other than the Two-Face fight in the post game which is just more annoying than anything.

Prototype 2 went back to the Hulk system where you mostly do giant skyscraper-high leaps and the glide is just for fine adjustments
It's way more fun to just jump the distance rather than having to do the constant boost + glide from P1

I've been meaning to play that kino. Looks fun.

A man who doesn't play Sleeping Dogs is never a whole man!

Dogshit hot take if I've ever seen one. Let me guess, you're a console baby.

Attached: 1648418414792.png (800x800, 597.26K)

City > Asylum = Knight > Origins
The combat in City is just utterly perfect, while Knight's just has a slight off feel and Asylum's is no where near as refined.

The last console I owned was a PS1
What epic label to instantly win are you gonna assign me now?

>Asylum was the only good Arkham game.
>Posts shooped images from City

Attached: 1580802953902.gif (720x720, 36.13K)

Asylum has better level design than knight iirc

No need to mald so hard, crybaby.
You spoilered your own post because you knew it was a stupid opinion to have. Or did you forget about that? No matter, regardless of how much you deflect it won't change a thing, including the fact that your unsubstantiated claims are just that, claims.

yeah
but I like the batmobile

I respect your opinion.
I'm a fan of the trilogy as a whole. Cannot bring myself to best origins again. Boring slog (in my opinion.)

I spoilered it because Protoype 2's story is shit
>claims
I simply said that the traversal is more fun. You just need to jump and clear the same distance as the (very slow in comparison) boost + glide from 1
>mald so hard, crybaby
Good lord. Okay you win if that means I don't have to read your posts anymore
Congratulations, you won an argument you spawned out of thin air on Yea Forums

Nah, city was good too

City is just a straight refinement and evolution of the first.

Why are you complaining about titties?

I'm Batman

Attached: 1644916014373.webm (800x628, 2.32M)

Based.

It's the worst of the trilogy, but still a 9/10. Great game.

I got memed into playing Asylum because Yea Forums said it was a metroidvania. I now know Yea Forums doesn't know what a meteoidvania is

don't forget about me bros haha....

Attached: 71DK173JIIS._SL1000_.jpg (800x1000, 250.07K)

>johnny depp hitting amber herd

I miss those games. The electric powers were super cool.

How is Second Sond? Never tried it.

Kill yourself

In terms of atmosphere yes. But all three are great games in their own way.

never played it myself either but its entire premise just kinda shits on the previous game

>Spider-Man
Interesting story but ironically the gameplay seems to be worse. The sidemissions and combat gets very repetitive a few hours in. The stealth system is also way worse than in Arkham games. It looks way more flashy but that's about it.

Arkham Knight had this problem with very repetitive side content, unfortunately. Good game but by the end I was so fucking tired of those side missions.

>VA for Batman hadn't figured out how to still emote while voicing Batman
Not sure about this. Kevin Conroy should be a pro at voicing Batman, I dont remember him being bad in Asylum.

lol sure rebbe

I guess they didn't have many options regarding how to continue the story. In the good ending Cole is dead and if they had followed with the bad ending Cole would have become the bad guy and we would have another Prototype 2 situation.

And the powers in Second Son kinda put me off. What kind of powers are smoke and neon?

It's okay, in a way it's better than the other inFamous given that you have more powers at your disposal, but the game feels kinda dated in a way, never really goes anywhere and overall kinda meh.

I prefer Asylum too, people talk shit about the bamham combat nowadays, but when Asylum released it had so many new gameplay elements it's crazy, the combat was fluid, nice and made you feel powerful, the detective sequences where kino, the stealth sequences where a nice change of pace and pretty cool, almost every third person action game with melee combat that came afterwards copied completely.

And Knight still looks amazing, modified Unreal Engine 3 was peak, when devs switched to 4 it all went to hell.

No that would be Origins.

in this case it wouldn't be a prototype situation because it would make sense and wouldn't be an asspull for cole to villain out like mercer did

Thanks user. I might give it a try if I can get it for cheap.

I meant to say that Cole would stop being the mc and become the antagonist and we would play as another guy. It would make more sense than what they did with prototype but the result is the same.

I really appreciate the direction they took on all the sexy villainesses

I found it incredibly annoying gameplay-wise. The surveillance and the sound they make were shit, the story and characters were meh, and the ending was a weak-man InFAMOUS 1.

Listen back onto some of those voice clips from Asylum and then compare it to his work in City. It was like night and day to me, in Asylum he was super monotone.

I'm gonna replay them soon so I'll check that out.

Think the suicide squad game will be good? I'm not very excited for it desu

Got some mods installed there, OP?

>You cannot fuck Catwoman as reword in post-game when Batman canonically returns and works with her

Trash

Attached: 1650769069648.jpg (1280x1979, 647.38K)

Attached: 05.png (1000x1538, 2.44M)