Meet me behind Volcano Manor after school

Meet me behind Volcano Manor after school

Attached: 1649797844603.jpg (1448x2048, 264.14K)

Are you gonna pomf me?

I can't wait to take a lava bath.

Huh, my sister is kind of waiting for me

>Meet me behind Volcano Manor after school

Attached: 1649980305735.jpg (1280x960, 133.49K)

She's a fucking snake

That's never stopped me before.

Attached: my anaconda.jpg (600x390, 23.37K)

is there anyway to get tot he area in the volcano other than killing yourself to a grabbing mob? you shouldn't have to die to get in.

Cool it with the anti-semitism, bud

Stfu kike

Attached: 1650361265794.jpg (1535x2048, 321.98K)

where the fuck was she? i went to the manor and shes there and upset i didnt see her.

Why is it that when we eat sea crustaceans we process the meat, cook it, flavor it, and make it appetizing
Yet when we are told to eat the bugs we are told to eat them raw, unprocessed, uncooked and as alive as possible?
Is there a hidden agenda going on here?

Attached: 1650472350279.jpg (878x2048, 163.93K)

off model she doesnt look like that

>too small and no real meat inside
>can be ground up whole and processed (see cricket burgers) but its still disgusting
Simply put, there is no real way to make bugs appetizing.

>Yea Forums - rya
>reddit - ranni

snake blow jobs snake blow jobs

They require misery for their rituals, the more the better. They can't summon the Antichrist without it.

Attached: 1649997600332.jpg (1969x1226, 423.24K)

the purpose of a bug based diet is to get you to sabotage your health and allow corporations to intentionally stunt the growth of future generations just so they can sell all that meat to the chinese for a slightly higher price. its not about giving you a valid alternative, its about humilitation.

Stop!

Attached: 27935698-8281353-Former_footballer_David_Icke_was_removed_from_YouTube_for_making-m-32_1588462376265.jpg (634x812, 84.5K)

Is Rya's human form fully functional or it's just an illusion?

Attached: 1638311390377.jpg (850x1177, 1.6M)

Attached: 73D3148A-C2B8-468B-9D83-4C2646959878.jpg (802x1024, 138.45K)

i was really hoping this was from an actual vidya game and not some off model elden ring fanart.

Anyone else miss the entire Volcano Manor quest because they went into the first door they could open with the key Tanith gave you and then went straight all the way through the dungeon and killed Rykard

Why are they like this

Attached: 1650571589998.jpg (1170x773, 736.71K)

To cause mental damage

Her snek form is a million times better

So are most women.

Insects are, rightfully, associated with death, disease, etc.

We've lived off of the ocean for millions of years.

Based

Kazakistan

Crustaceans are huge, they have a lot of meat compared to insects. I don't want to eat their guts and chitin.

granny hair

Every "she" is a snake user, grow up.

And I have a snake in my pants, sounds like we'll get along

>tfw no champion

Attached: 183094949.jpg (1700x1651, 966.96K)

I love her and am sad I missed her stuff by doing the requests and killing Rykard. Got to see her snek form at least.

Attached: 1651009558580.png (679x563, 774.31K)

Rya a cute. A CUTE!

Attached: 1635974240193.jpg (2048x1536, 223.45K)

shes one of the few characters with a "happy" ending if you dont make bad decisions

No teeth

Some of you guys are alright, don't come to Volcano Manor tomorrow.

Attached: 1650685016248.png (897x1288, 687.28K)

>Kill rykard before ending her quest
>She ignores me

Well, fuck you too, snakeman deserved the rope.

1. Meet Rya in Liurnia and do what she asks you.
2. Climb Mt. Gelmir manually.
3. Patches.

:)

Attached: 20220312155802_1.jpg (1920x1080, 414.97K)

Kill the fucking Wyrm, easiest Dragon hearts of the game.

A snakes fine too.

you aren't supposed to eat insects alive, uncooked, and unspiced.
I take it you've never actually eaten insects or traveled to a place people do, have you?
They're generally quite generously spiced and fried in a rich oil until crispy.
It's often literally the same process as crustaceans.

That said, you'd also have to be completely ignorant of insect diets in general to not know this, and yet you speak authoritatively on the subject as if you do know that "The Man" is pushing you to eat bugs without seasoning.
Is there a not-so-hidden agenda going on here?

Attached: spicedbug.jpg (1280x720, 315.73K)

no, I am fucking the snake

I killed Tanith after Rykard and you should too

gross

The invasion that follows was laughable at best.

A "Fucking Snake?" Is that a special type of snake?

I bet you cry over horse meat too.

no that's a normal animal

meh, I don't see it as all that different from shrimp or lobster, which I also avoid.
Any animal that you are supposed to eat whole also means you're eating fecal matter and organs. Probably is healthier, I understand the nutritional value of liver and heart and all that, and if you boil or fry anything long enough then it won't get you sick, but still the ick factor is massively off-putting.

Still, I do wonder why "certain people" feel the need to make up complete bullshit about why bugs are unpleasant food, when the answer of
>because it's got all the body parts still in there
is so obvious. Just say that, don't make up something about how the Powers That Be want to you eat cold, living unspiced bugs.

as a chef that goes on this board sometimes, let me tell you a few things.
call it "oil", there is no such thing as "rich" oil.
generously spiced is called ; over seasoned
most people in usa,canada,mexico , ext . do eat bugs uncooked.

as someone who's done 7 menu's , and cooked for 8 years. i can say on a professional level that your a retarded cunt. and dont know shit about food. and if i meet you in person ill break for fingers so i can stop reading your shit posts.

I'll leave the bug-eating to my great-great grandchildren.
It grosses me out.
But the reason people take this stance on bug eating is because the super rich will continue to indulge in meats while the common folk will get bugs.
This idea infuriates people.
I don't really care either way because anything that is completely out of my hands, or that i have a choice in not doing doesn't even concern me.
I'll die eating meat and poultry.

Attached: EBBCB852-B53E-4C0E-907C-951BA7EC8381.jpg (1024x812, 56.63K)

>call it "oil", there is no such thing as "rich" oil.
the "professional chef" is now about to tell me that how actually there is no difference in richness, flavor, and nutrition between extra virgin olive oil, safflower oil, avocado oil, and animal oil.

literally the entire rest of your opinions can be discarded on this alone, you are not a professional chef in any capacity if you don't understand the basics of differences of richness in oils.
Of course, it's rather obvious you're talking out your ass when you assume "well-spiced" to always mean "over-spiced" like some midwest hick, and when you confidently and wrongly say that most of North America eats their bugs raw.
Did you know my dad works at Nintendo btw?

>I don't see it as all that different from shrimp or lobster

You need to lay off the food in general Vaush.

>which I also avoid
sick own tho, bud
is this vaush in the room with us right now?