Game only gives you extreme choices

>game only gives you extreme choices

Attached: 20210219180813_1.jpg (1920x1080, 454.91K)

Always eat and kill the rich

If you wouldn't pick execution here you aren't a true gamer

FUCK OFF COMMIES

REAL GAMER SIDE WITH NOBLES

POOR ARE SCUM WHO SUPPORT DICTATORSHIP MEANWHILE NOBLES PRESERVE THE NATION

>game introduces two factions, you know really nothing about either but are forced to choose between them in the first 30 minutes

Attached: stronghold.jpg (1920x1080, 370.97K)

>sent from a Obama phone he pays for monthly with his disability check.

Nice try, noble. I'm getting my guillotine.

There are midwits who really think rich and powerful know whats best for them

Attached: 2mrvjjx07kg31.png (562x491, 597.53K)

>Support execution, become the target of the next round of executions when the party decides you're not comitted enough to the cause
>Support nobles, now have the rich and powerful at your mercy for your own benefit

FUCK OFF SCUM
POORS DON0T CARE NOTHING ABOUT HERITAGE THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT FREE MONEY AND ARE READY TO KILL EVEYONE FOR IT

YEESSSSS CONSUME ALL THOSE PAID DLCS FOR US

NOBLES: WORK AND BE FREE PLEB

POORS: NOOO I WANT GIVE ALL MY MONEY AND DECISIONAL POWER TO A STRONG MAN FUCK OFF

ck3, stressed strange recluse leader hits another stress tier, some bs about fires in a city, options are
>let it burn
>I should burn it too
>bring me a whore and I'll think about doing something(city still burns)

>tfw genuinely meant this as a video game thread to talk about lack of good choices in some game scenarios, but retardera tourists and polfrens are already here to shit it up
In retrospect I really should've known better.

Attached: 1482554653988.jpg (300x300, 14.92K)

You should've known all of 4chins is /pol/.

elites good, everyone else bad, very simple rules please don't forget

Nobles are based.

Attached: 1651004843161.jpg (2048x1724, 462.61K)

Most nuanced choices that are not absolutely direct in implied intent in video games almost always end up with undesired immediate results. It is a limitation of writing being unable to match most player intent.
[Glass him]

ELITES BAD

NO WAIT, ELITES GOOD

NO WAIT, ELITES BAD

NO WAIT, ELITES GOOD

That's Yea Forums in a nutshell. None of you believe anything.

I believe in you.

Why do you NEED there to be a good choice? Dilemmas make for more exciting games.

>game presents moral dilemmas

Attached: rance.jpg (800x600, 178.02K)

I just wanted to leave the nobles in prison without killing or releasing them, is that so wrong?

If you wanted a Banner of the Maid thread surely you could've chosen a different less baity image.

NOBLES ARE NOT ELITES RETARD

Nobles are keepers of tradition and conservatism.
It's the mixed race plebs who should be destroyed

Based

Malding + reddit spaced

I didn't want a Banner of the Maid thread, I wanted a thread about choices in video games.

>nobles
>conservatism

L O L
L M A O E V E N

>live in america
I'd have won the devils lottery and would kill myself pronto

nobles are degenerates who eat people and rape children, read harry potter

Now post the characters so I can choose base on how they look.

That would likely lead to roughly the same outcome as killing them.
As (You) are the one making the tiebreaker decision, keeping them in prison would make you a target of whomever is pissed off at their death/incarceration. Either some potential third party threatens you to free the nobles, or seek to exact revenge for you killing them.

REDDIT COMMENT

You can only be conservative if you're already rich.

Then why use Banner of the Maid?

Harry Potter just taught me to hate troons

FUCK OFF FAGGOT
THESE ARE ALL COMMIES LIKE LENIN AND STALIN

NOBLES FUCK BIG TIDDY DIVORCED WOMEN

What did the nobles do?

That's fine tbqh, I just didn't feel the need to kill them.

Refuse to let pedo commies elites took over the nation

>promptly starves to death without the "rich" to keep food production up

They noble gassed.

i literally said read harry potter and you still went full skitzo, list yourself

noble hands typed this post

>Game give you two choices but the choice is actually easy.

Attached: 1643222411894.png (832x83, 68.3K)

Nobles are the first one to eat tradition by importing niggers to works for cheap

More games need this choice.

I mean, it's not like I'll fucking get mad at you if you wanted to discuss the game here desu. It was just a screen with the kind of choice I was talking about that I found humorous, but it could've just as easily have been a choice from another game. Really, the only reason I remembered that screen is because of that thread asking what we think of chink designs, which prompted me to post and then see the image in this OP.

jewish elites bad
goy elites good

didn't happen to france until they ate their nobles

They didn't eat them they brutally murdered them. Don't use their euphemisms.

That's the booba SRPG isnt it

yes.

Attached: 20210216202500_1.jpg (1920x1080, 413.52K)

Does this choice really affect anything? I thought it's a linear game.

Depends. Is the incumbent nobility better than the current one?

Kill rich AND poor!

>Support execution, become target of the next round of executions
>Spare nobles, they thank you publicly and give you a medal, then send assassins at you nonstop until you're dead

Attached: choices-matter-rpgs.jpg (225x87, 9.07K)

Farmers are bourgeois at best.

Based!

Attached: le suffering outweighs pleasure man.jpg (1407x1202, 481.27K)

pretty much this
>rich people
>being ruled
they will kill their savior just to not be ruled, also they know damn well when they are being used for someone else profit, that's why even the french gov't had to abandon most of their "average citizen need help" behavior after the nobility came back

Nobles wouldn't do that because it's not noble. At worst they would duel you.

KILL FUCK PILLAGE CONQUER EVERYTHING

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.jpg (1318x942, 591.48K)

Hence the quotes. Didn't help the kulaks.

>Nobles
>noble
lol
>At worst they would duel you
The honest ones would act like they want to duel you then postpone while waiting for the assassins to kill you.
You would be Epstein'd within the month.

I'm sorry there's too many commies at work

Old commie revolutions didn't have a clear separation between the rich and the bourgeois.
In the modern era it's pretty easy to differentiate between "business owner who works 12 hours a day running his farms and production and shipping etc. and has $500k in liquid assets" and "guy who wears a suit and says nice words to other guys in suits for 6 hours a week and makes $4 billion every second."
That doesn't stop niggers from killing everyone indiscriminately, but the sentiment of "eat the rich" is at least still a truthful one in concept in the modern era.

>containment board
you have to go back

>they brutally murdered them
Sounds based.

Cringe. Nobility is cancer, but rich != nobility.

Agreed, nobility at least have ostensible responsibility to help others and sacrifice themselves, unlike rich people who just torture people to make their numbers bigger.

Genealogy of the Holy War
Summertime Saga

>thing that has repeatedly happened
>thing that has never happened

Name of game, user?

There's a reason they say "eat" and not "kill"
They plan to take their wealth.

We're already on the containment board Yea Forums.

>>thing that has never happened
Yeah, and Epstein killed himself.

Banner of the Maid.

Attached: 20210216191558_1.jpg (1920x1080, 477.62K)

That's not a clear line at all, it's just who you arbitrarily consider to deserve what they have based on your feelings about vague criteria such as the clothes they wear. You would absolutely recreate the indiscriminate atrocities of the past. And no it's not an honest slogan because it drapes its intentions in euphemism. Start saying murder and steal from the rich and then you can call yourself honest.

Somebody else actually played that shitty vn? Rebecca best girl

>be territorial lord responsible for a small fiefdom of 500 people
>most are hardworking people, defend them when I can, make sure they're safeguarded from raids, taxation, foreign powers
>enable trade and form relationships with nearby areas to enrich the lives of my people
>random subversive elements try to rile the good people up in an attempt to put me to the sword for being more wealthy than them
Truly, the life of a noble is a thankless one.

>That's not a clear line at all,
OK retard.
>nd no it's not an honest slogan because it drapes its intentions in euphemism. Start saying murder and steal from the rich and then you can call yourself honest.
Murdering them would be pretty based, but it's not really stealing when all of their wealth is unearned anyway.