DARK SOULS III

Still the best.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 81.74K)

yeah dude, totally, lol
inb4
>NOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T!
i can and i did

Attached: skdfjskhjkkasd.png (2012x1114, 849.01K)

Based

Attached: Ash.gif (480x270, 2.2M)

Until ER came out, you had to pretend to like Dark Souls II to appear contrarian and edgy.

Now it's Dark Souls III, I see.

Attached: skeptic5.png (1080x1080, 1.3M)

Lmao From will never make an exclusive game ever again

Attached: Snoys seething at DS3.jpg (1035x966, 208.5K)

That's not Sekiro

PC Servers are still down
fuck

Dark Souls 3 has 8.9 critic and user rating, making it the highest

that would still be lower than BB

AHEM
ER = BB > DS3 = DAS > Sekiro = DES > DS2

same shit happened to BB. continue to cope, niggerfaggot

I think you mean 'second worst'. Above DS2, but below everything else.

No because we still have to remove the Sony bonus from the critic score

Attached: Snoys - culture warrior edition.jpg (769x1852, 407.3K)

Name a better weapon
I'll wait.

Attached: farron_greatsword.png (216x290, 21.24K)

delusional
at least post one that represents your claim:
someone that rated BB at 100 and the others at 0. You don't even have BB on your """evidence""" bro

8.9 + 8.9 is less than 9.2 + 8.8

Nobody hated or review bombed Bloodborne
In fact, Bloodborne did decent at best sales
But when Dark Souls 3 was confurmed yet again to be multiplatform and blew away the sales numbers casually a lot of Snoys started seething and badmouthing DS3

Attached: Deranged snoy.jpg (717x1942, 449.98K)

*with boss mod*

DS3 is still rated lower and salty PC niggers review bombed it, breh

>10 Dragon Age Inquisition
>10 Lord of the Fallen
>10 Horizon Zero Dawn
Lmao do Snoys really believe they'll damage non exlusive From title by trying to review bombing on something as irrelevant as Metacritic?

It doesn't. that's still lower. this is a bad cope and samefag

I used to hate it but after playing Elden Ring it's grown on me a ton.

I refuse to believe that anyone who puts Ds3 at the top is over 18

based. this will get some seethe

What's wrong with DS3? This hate seems forced and nonsensical

I tried playing it after Elden Ring and it felt like a chink knockoff soulslike. Strangely enough DS1 didn't give me that impression when I played it after that.

Basado

Why does the very mention of Dark Souls 3 or Eldem Ring send Snoys into a fit of rage?

Attached: Screenshot_20220426-185839_Chrome.jpg (821x1194, 273.88K)

No Soul Memory and ADP, the best parts of Dark Souls 2

Indeed, my favourite part is the castle of Lothric, elden trannies can cope and can dilate

because you're a schizo? why would there be snoy rage for those games when they're on the snoy console

linear as fuck with stages taht make cod look like a dnd campaign with how they are basically corridors. turned the game into a boss rush simulator with how lifeless and empty the corridors are. complete joke of a game design that relies entirely on nostolgia to make people give a fuck about anything. OH I KNOW THAT STAGE ITS ANAL RODEO LE ARCHERS ARE EPIC OH ITS LIKE 2 MINUTES LONG AND HAS NOTHING IN IT AND JUST A GARBAGE BOSS FIGHT WITH GWEN BOLTED ONTO A SLIME MONSTER TO MAKE ME GO OH I KNOW THAT FAGGOT. its fucking unironically soulless as fuck. tossing elite knight into the game as a character to marry is probably the most ridiculous part of the nostolgia wank.

everything they complain about ds2 for is in ds3 - trash mobs with hp and dmg bloat after about halfway point (lothric castle it gets stupid as fuck for ds3 where trash mob undead zombie with a broken sword can 2 shot you and takes 10 hits to die), gank squads (oh a crystal lizard, chase down to 3 assassins jumping you and 2 shotting you, oh 6 undead zombie guys and couple jumping down from above, amazing design!) and brain dead easy bosses.

its a joke anyone finishes this game because its mind numbingly boring and cookie cutter. just run down corridor to boss fog or to next bonfire. fighting enemies results in you getting couple souls and 10 minutes of boring combat for no reward. stages like dragon mountain are pure cancer. most of the shit is pure cancer to play "normally" (ie not speed run past everything/boss rush).

now for ds3 faggots to jump in and say 'le ds2 fanboy' when both games suck. ds3 just fucking that much worse and focuses on the worst aspects of souls games possible an dprototype for the garbage that is elden ring.

replace das with ds2 and the list is good

Wtf? why is Horizon Down rated so low? i thought he was supposed to be a snoy.

goofy ass nigga

>Why would there be snoy rage for the game that brought back From om other consoles and PC?
Yeah right? Now like ever since Eldem Ring released snoys have been spamming threads about how BB is totally still relevant

Attached: Screenshot_20220426-190447_Chrome.jpg (883x835, 200.86K)

>Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1 that low

Attached: digoostang.png (337x499, 191.04K)

Because he is also a culture warrior tard duh

Elden Ring is worse than BB, that's why

old wolf curved sword and wolf knight sword > memespin

It isn't

Why does the very mention of BB send PC trannies and Ninsisters into a fit of rage? Why are they so angry that it is beloved?

Attached: lol.png (1309x1322, 311.69K)

Nothing. DS3 is fine. It's just not the best. That's my opinion and the popular opinion. It's not a big deal unless you're a schizo that goes through metacritic profiles

Attached: ds3-harald_curved_greatsword.png (187x283, 43.18K)

>when the WA startup infinitely chained if you didn’t combo L2R2

Attached: 40417BA7-253D-4EB2-8040-AC80E282F44B.jpg (473x476, 17.85K)

Oh yea it is

Consolewarriors hate it becauae it wasn't exclusive and probably the very reason From didn't go back to exclusivity deals for Sekiro and Elden Ring
Dark Souls 2 fags hate it because it never got the flak their game did

Or it just sucks in a lot of ways. Couldn't be that though

Attached: pkcs.png (348x472, 82.28K)

>Consolewarriors hate it becauae it wasn't exclusive
what is this meme I'm reading, are you fucking retarded?
so they hate something because they got to play it?
are you braindead?

its highest user rating is on ps4 and XB and lowest on PC. are you finished being retarded?

Attached: v-isretarded.png (660x804, 113.7K)

Best bosses 100%. Don't care ehat anyone days, fighting the dragon dude in the clouds was le heckin epic and probably my favorite moment outside of the series aside from Ludwig

How new?

>The absolutely highest rated From game in a platform where players are required to own the game is actually bad
No, that indeed couldn't be

Gameplay
Sekiro>BB>ER>DS3>DS2=DS1>DeS
Aesthetics
BB>ER>DS1=DeS>Sekiro>DS2=DS3
Lore
>IDC
Overall
>Sekiro>BB>ER>DS3>DS1>DS2>DeS
Gameplay is king. Also, I did not play DS2.

>Thinking consolewar autists stop at a single platform when most of those screenshots have multiplatform reviewbombing
Lmao ok

Took a lot of Bloodborns ideas and applied them to Dark Souls. Also it still stands as the hardest starting filter. Iudex gundyr filtered a lot of players since they couldn't level up

You say that like they're coming back lol.

>"multiplatform review-bombing"
>it's one platform for the DS3 review
>doesn't refute the absolute truth of PS4 users generally rating the game higher
Sumbmit evidence that supports your claim, user. not evidence that contradicts it.

Gascoigne and Amelia are harder filters. If the player does not find the item that makes Amelia stop health regen she is much more difficult. Also the fact that noobs would have to grind for vials just to go into a fight and lose them.

BB is rated higher on PS4 than PC (), so surprising nobody, PC players were once again filtered more.

the game is rated towards the bottom for a reason. it has zero soul and identity.

Reminder that people that claim this are secondaries
Flamelurker and Old King Allant are FAR faster than any DS1 or DS2 boss except Manus and Artorias. Just look at Fume and Alonne
If anything it's a return to form after Souls bosses in 2 had devolved to telegraphing so much they might as well take their time setting up cables

Attached: telegraphic-receiver.jpg (1200x749, 212.06K)

They probably aren’t but to be fair From said it was temporary

You fucking retard

Attached: Screenshot_20220426-193213_Chrome.jpg (730x1626, 375.07K)

1 example
now provide 10 more. there are thousands of reviews for all these games and i bet you can't find more than a couple of these

Disagree, because many confessed to just out leveling them. You can farm out gear, change weapons and do quite a bit to overcome him.
You can't out level gundyr, you fight him at level one with whatever items/gifts you started with, I don't believe there are any drops of weapons or armor before that fight and you have no means to boost yourself. Thus you had troves of salty players both here and other places.

>muh metacritic number
DS2 is also a 85+ on metacritic and people hate it.
It's almost like you're a faggot for worshipping metacritic numbers

Linear hack n slash where every level is bad. Not an adventure rpg. No freedom. Dumbed down customization. No methodical gameplay.

You are missing the bigger point of why they were filtered user

Talking about Steam

>oh no, not the x.com number, the y.com number
swallow bleach

Speed isn't what got everyone mad at DS3, you'll notice most that hate it couldn't get past the first boss. Why? Because FromSoft actually demanded you get git and beat him before getting your ability to level up, upgrade gear, get summons help or support, or really, anything. If you could not get good and beat him you were 100% stuck, no over leveling, no summoning someone else to do it, no going and exploring other zones and coming back, you either beat that tin can or you quit.

>If you could not get good and beat him you were 100% stuck
I'm now recalling that mod from 2016 that just skipped his fight, you just started the game with him dead and had his soul and the sword for the bonfire on you.

The more things change the more they stay the same with PC players

DS3 IS SO BORING TO GET THROUGH
swamps swamps swamps and man the game is so grey and washed out looking
it only gets good at irythyll