I have a question for you. Is this the best game ever made or is this the best game ever made? Reply honestly

I have a question for you. Is this the best game ever made or is this the best game ever made? Reply honestly.

Attached: eldenring.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

It's one of the only games I've played everyday since its released. I'm still not tired of it. As soon as I beat it I made a new character and started all over again. I hate to throw out favorite game, especially on a 2022 release but this has to be in my top 3 for replayability

88 KB JPG
>game has intricate hand drawn map
>you get it from random checkpoint stones
I dropped this game within 45 minutes because of that. In Majoras Mask the maps were hand drawn in front of you by an NPC, 22 years later this feels like a major downgrade. This game isn’t “the answer to Botw”. That would require actual rock climbing gear.

Best Fromsoft game.

A masterpiece implies a flawless piece of work.

If you can think of even one criticism the game is not a masterpiece, not 10/10 and not perfect.

IMO it’s one of the games ever made

No, that's still Tetris

this, I'm on my 4th character already

It’s ok. It’s a less fun AC Odyssey with more memes and less content.

wouldnt go as far, but it is a fucking great video game and one of fromsoft best. Im completely addicted to the game even though I got all the achievements

Attached: descarga (2).jpg (1920x1080, 432.29K)

the game is too difficult and stressful for me to enjoy a second playthrough. I keep getting frustrated and quit the game after I die more than twice to a boss. I only have the right mindset to beat a Fromsoft game on my first playthrough, after that, I want to one shot every boss and if I die more than 2 times in a row, I just quit the game.

It's certainly very good but invasions as a game mechanic don't work because zoomers don't roleplay like you're supposed to, they play cheese and try to win.
Messages are based though.
agree.

>that clipping

Attached: A6A12A97-98AA-4DE3-813E-5E557B0BFBA2.gif (600x600, 2.11M)

ahh, reddit ring.
a friend obsessed with it wants to get me into it, and showed me a lot of gameplay yesterday, including some PvE and PvP
>dude, its just people rolling around each other like complete fucking retards. Is that it? is that the whole game?
>dont be an asshole, its a lot more deeper than that!
>then why the fuck am i exclusively only seeing people roll around in this game?
>oh fuck off, this is the game of the decade, get over it
>mfw

Attached: 09hgui2ojhgjo.gif (381x216, 965.66K)

Nah the best game is dark souls 3

Your friend is right, nobody likes obnoxious contrarians, user.

>A masterpiece implies a flawless piece of work.
No it doesn't you fucking retard

>obnoxious contrarians

what do these buzzwords even mean?
you forgot to add "cope seethe butthurt" to complete the circle of nigger-speech.

Flawed gem. 2nd half of the game holds it back from being the best.

i decided to return it and get a refund.
what i expected from the trailer:
>awesome story, dialogues, you know, an RPG like it was advertised, like Witcher or Skyrim
>being playable on PC

and what did i get after buying this game for 70$?
>no story, no dialogues, no music, no sound, worst controls ever made in a game, laziest console port i have ever seen in my entire life, doesnt even support ultrawide in 2022, half of my entire screen is blacked out, jesus fucking christ

its pretty much just a soulless "boss fighting simulator".
you just go from a boss to a boss, even while trying to get invested in the """story""" on the way to another stupid boss, its impossible, because there is no story or dialogues.

it would be a good 10$ indie game on steam, but not 70$.

and i swear to God when i see pictures from Elden Ring and Dark Souls i cannot say which game is which, they are exactly the fucking same.

i just wish games still had demos - how much time it would save me (smaller downloads, no hassle with refunds).

modern gaming is a burning pile of garbage and im just sick and tired of it.

5/10 on metacritic for this game is too generous, for false advertising alone it should get a 1/10.

This is the worst game ever made, period.

Probably, but it may just be recency bias.

It’s definitely one of the very best games released in the last 5 years, but that is sadly not a high standard.

reddit ring is like a turd picked up from the sewer.
it may stink a little bit less than other turds, but its still shit.

No, it's not even better than Bloodborne

Gotta be honest here. Once I hit Mountaintop of the Giants the game lost me. That place was boring as fuck, especially coming off of Leyndell.

I'm kind of an oldfag, been on here since 2007, 32 years old. I haven't really enjoyed any single player game and not been able to out it down since Max Payne 3. I still jump the occasional online game with mates but I just assumed games suck these days, or that I've gotten old and games just don't interest me like they used to. I gave Elden Ring a go and that changed everything, I haven't been able to put it down and it's given me that feeling of playing a truly amazing game that feels special, something I don't think I've felt from a game in probably a decade.

>Leyndell.

isnt that just a tiny empty place with a few ruined buildings?

i swear to god every single motherfucker from reddit is now on /v.

REDDIT.
MOMENT.

In what order did you progress?
Limgrave > Liurnia > Altus Plateau > Mountaintop of Giants > Caelid?
or did you go to Caelid earlier and if so, how early?

Wow you sure told me.

I wish I could skip a year of v so this game becomes forgotten

>now
been this way for a while

Attached: 1641679260593m.jpg (842x1024, 107.87K)

Just do a meme build. Go full INT or use RoB before they nerf it. I plan to do a summons only build for the memes. Just buffing and healing summons.

I 100% everything on my first playthrough which took me like 180 hours. I loved it but i cant find the motivation for a second playthrough.. it feels bad. I love the game, doscuss its lore on discord but yet… i cant boot up a new character, i only do some casual pvp on 150lvl now.

Any tips?

Attached: EE97367E-6CC9-44B7-96AB-20D6A82E20C1.gif (192x192, 40.34K)

What's Reddit?

>playthrough
How do you know

>im a zoomer and my entire experience was watching DS3 on twitch and playing 2 hrs of Elden before giving up and watching the rest on Twitch as well
Get out

This. The mods should be enforcing a general for this game so the board isn't saturated with these fucking threads.

best game ever is MGS2 because its actually a prophecy and manual for defeating evil disguised as a video game

I'm on my 3rd character and I'm forcing myself to play through the dark souls games for the first time after i beat the game one more time. There's just so much build variety. It literally feels like pic related. I see myself beating this game at least once a year with a completely different build.

Attached: 2611690ba1f0583186b7e4ff063dcd08.png (1600x1265, 1.06M)

It's not even as good as Dragons Dogma and that game was ultra flawed

as opposed to what? saturated with cooker bullshit and political/race bait threads?

100% achievements and ive got every single weapon/talisman. Not all armors though. To the best of my knowledge i finished all the quests, rhe only one that keeps bugging me is patches’ questline. Where is that asshole?

I backuped my saves and did every single ending since i had unlocked all of them. That might be one of the reason

Attached: 070E47B7-7C6A-4B41-8A22-74FC8E9FCF9F.jpg (843x847, 95.42K)

anything, i would literally prefer anything than motherfucking reddit ring.
its the ed sheeran of games, words cannot express how i hate anybody who is obsessed with this japanese trash of a game.

>but user why the hate

because this shit games popularity will only start a trend of lowering the quality of games even further, down to reddit rings level.

Sekiro is, and the reason for that is we get to watch grown men seethe and cry about not being able to master a 1 button skill that only requires timing.

Attached: 1637114751935.jpg (289x175, 15.56K)

kill yourself third worlder, we know you just cant afford to play it

>buying games

hahahahahahahahahaha

>a game of literaly the highest standards in the past 5 years gets released
>the game is low quality according to this clown
Imagine being this guy haha

Attached: AE18C505-9F53-4917-816F-DFC59CE176DE.jpg (352x550, 23.81K)

>a game of literaly the highest standards in the past 5 years

??????
where can i see this highest standard?
>below mediocre graphics
>utterly horrible sound and music
>combat is literally trash tier, press button to roll, typical japanese game from people with downs syndrome
>absolutely lacks any kind of storytelling, dialogues
>"read muh item desciptions" lmao

this trash doesnt even support ultrawide (in this day and age), i have to use third party apps to make the game ultrawide

fuck off to reddit.

talking about your computer, that cant even run it, and your lack of a console from this generation. dumb faggot

What's the symbol above the weapon arts text?
It's like a golden circle with some sort of spark/star inside it that sometimes appears.

I enjoyed the back alleys and such of Leyndell. After it the game took a nosedive

I split Liurnia and Caelid but ended up completing Liurnia first.

Nope, I beat every souls game.

dumbfuck

UH HUH DAMN BRO YOU GOT HIM GOOD.
WHAT ELSE CAN WE ADD?
IM SURE HES AN INCEL!
AND UHHH AND UHH.... HELP ME HERE BRO.

Nah, Godhand is.

huh?
im not making fun of him with anything unique, specifically the fact that he comes into an elden ring thread to sour-grapes shit on it because he can't play it

it never occured to you that a whole fuckton of people simple dont like it?
are you implying every single person that ever played ER absolutely loved it?
>he didnt play it bebebeb because uhhh...... poor! uhhh no PC!! uhhh.... something something something!

where do you retards even come from, not from /v thats for sure.

Game play is very fun. The production value is too far behind the likes of RDR2 to be the best though. We need gameplay that this offers with the production value offered in RDR2 to be the best.

hey anons, did fromsoft promise any big updates or dlc? i wanna try it out in a mostly stable state
>t. bounced of *all* other souls games

so did you play it

It's a solid 8/10.

of course, and i hated every line of its code.
personally i think its the single worst thing that happened to modern gaming in recent years.

"every line of its code" you don't know how it's coded. you don't know how to read code. seriously re evaluate your life
captcha: SNR8X