This hobby is beyond fucking dead

Attached: FRMbtkxXoAA0NYt.jpg (1278x634, 115.23K)

>i dont like all these popular games therefore the hobby is dead
are triple-A consoomers REALLY like this? jesus christ

Attached: 1636957635429.jpg (250x201, 10.8K)

zoomers and streaming killed gaming.

>6/20 of them are published by Nintendo
Holy fuck I hope their next system is a Wii U style flop.

>mainstream pokemon and Mario kart on the same console
I dont think their are enough stupid decisions Nintendo could make for it to flop

the golds still there you just have to look a lot harder

>best selling books are Twilight and Percy Jackson
>OMG reading is so dead
OP is a nigger

Attached: 1650768021221.png (652x620, 248.48K)

Literature is indeed dead in the water too.

Xbox trannies said Kirby, Pokemon, HFW and GT7 flopped. What went wrong, xisters?

a baseball game lol

name 5 good books

Your first mistake was playing mainstream trash. Every single big company is either out of ideas or has shit ones.
I haven't played a AAA game in a year and I've had a wonderful time playing through older/more niche titles.

Attached: Bros.jpg (1412x929, 258.79K)

i unironically like the harry potter books a lot

name 5 good games

>spring kicks in
>gaming is dead
>october kicks in
>wowza gaming never been this good how did they do itz

Attached: 89789798989.jpg (225x225, 6.75K)

name 5 games that came out last october

i'm not really into books
>golden temple
>i am a cat
>no longer human
>woman in the dunes
>slaughterhouse 5

Attached: 1650952441125.gif (400x225, 346.07K)

You gotta go back, user. WAY back.

Attached: parasol_stars.png (384x269, 3.07K)

Looks like the hobby is based as fuck to me
Enjoy malding

>same type of list since very late PS1/PS2
Wow, it just died did it? This is all shocking and new is it? You are now 22 years old, balding and all games look the same to you don't they?
Play something different than mainstream or new stuff, go on a journey of real taste discovery. Baldness can be coped with by pretending it is because you are a bulging mass of testosterone or you can get hair implants.

Rune Factory 2
Black souls 1 and 2
OFF
DMC3
Library of Ruina
Just a few of the old/niche shit I played/replayed last year. Like I said user, there's way more out there than the fomo flavor of the month game that normies are currently eating up.

Attached: 1645999358578.jpg (1564x1152, 1.05M)

Moby Dick
Lord of the rings
The Temple of the Golden Pavilion
A farewell to arms
Understanding Media: The Extensions of Man

The Lord of the Rings
The Name of the Wind
Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
Guards! Guards!
Rumo and His Miraculous Adventures

don't be rude btw, i like them all very much : - (

It's as alive as ever, it just left the main stream so it can prosper and evolve again. You still are on the kiked pipeline. Gotta leave that one to have fun again. But you will also have to leave your RTX muh graphics shit behind. Fun is now here the graphics aren't. And the best? You can run it alll on a MiSTer. And the kikes get nothing.
It's all there, user. Waiting, to be discovered again. But it won't be served on a golden platter, you have to do the work yourself first.
Like it should be.

Attached: rodland.png (384x269, 2.73K)

you might impress someone who doesn't play any games with how "niche" those are, god gamer

I only play Fromsoft games, this is a good year for me.

>elden ring
fair. souls meme invaded by normalfags
>gran turismo 7
based?
>kirby
sure
>MLB The Show
Who?
>WWE
ok wtf
>Mario Kart
Sure
>Call of Duty
Lame, but sure.
>Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy
Uhh, sure
>tiny tina wonderland
Borderlands isnt it?
>ghostwhire tokyo
Who?
>Fifa
Sure
>Minecraft
This is still alive?
>Madden
Sure
>Triangle Strategy
Who?
>Mario Party
Based
>Smash Bros
Based
>Animal Crossing
Normalfags
>Ass Creed Valhalla
Okay I call bullshit here

Idk OP. Looks like video games were invaded by normalfags long ago.

do you really play fromsoft games?

Attached: 608178-shadow-tower-playstation-3-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 91.43K)

Not my fault you only play the latest ubisoft releases, bro.
You asked for 5 games, so I gave you 5 games, stop whining like a woman about muh gaming is dead and give a smaller game a chance.

That is a lot of very old stuff, user. Did you try to play it safe or is your taste just THAT based? What is your favorite book of all time (except for LotR)?

There's a balance. Sony is already anti-consumer and somehow considering the PS5 a success, despite games dropping to $20 left and right. Cocky Sony + Dead Nintendo = Zero originality or competition.

Marketers aside, Microsoft will never stand a chance.

Holy shit, Ghostwire Tokyo flopped. What happened?

>The Name of the Wind
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAH
holy fuck you have got to be kidding me

What chance did it ever have? Some throwaway title that was filler at various expos.

>That is a lot of very old stuff, user
anon-kun...

Attached: 1650945173112m.jpg (1024x1024, 50.87K)

>Why yes, I don't play NPC games anymore. How did you know?

Attached: c64_new_releases.png (1770x930, 95.8K)

i said DONT be rude, what the fuck

Bethesda trash that looked shittier with every gameplay reveal

>digital sales not included
>for SOME games
Pointless fucking thing.

I've not read a book in 10 years.

Attached: snack pack chocolate pudding.jpg (500x407, 73.05K)

>How did you know?
your smell

What are you on about? Gaming is bigger and more popular than ever, and if you can't find anything you like you're either braindead or a liar.

>No!

No when it comes to mediums that arent really tech dependent I prefer to have a 20 year rule on what I can consume( really hate using that word but I can't think of another one). But to answer your question my favorite book of all time is probably concept of the political by Schmitt

Missy says I smell like a chad. Isn't that right, missy?
She said you jelly. I say I don't even care. Enjoy your Aids kid. It won't last long now anyway. Your "games" are soon over because the West is fucked. True story son... true story.

I'm just happy Tiny Tina flopped

I see. Why though?

WTF YOU GUYS TOLD ME HORIZON FLOPPED

Bhagavad Gita
A History of Central Banking
Culture of Critique
Camp of Saints
My Struggle

i lied

Attached: 1645354309238.jpg (1024x995, 70.33K)

what's funny is Microsoft (and the xbox brand) is the only one that will survive the upcoming crash. cope and seethe nigger.

I am a cat was never intented to be a "good book", you're just a weeb listing books you saw on your anime

>The Name of the Wind
No.

Attached: 1635978186349.jpg (2448x3264, 779.13K)

it's the funniest shit i've ever read, good enough for me, and you're a tasteless nigger who thinks every medium has to be 2deep4u

Attached: 1650773965900.png (128x128, 13.44K)

For why I only consume books written 20 years ago or why concept of the political is my favorite book?

How much did Sony spend developing it? How much did Sony spend marketing it? When you add that up is it more or less than they made back? All you have is a vague list of what was best selling and are hoping to extrapolate from that when you’re lacking the data to do that. In short, you’re a stupid faggot and should kill yourself.

We're just 4 months in you retard

eldenchads won

Little anime, I'm going to tell you for your own good: if you share that list in real life when people ask you for your favorite books they'll think you're very poorly read and just listing the five titles you've actually gone through, while also finding it slightly pretentious. That'd be embarrassing!

Bro that entire book is just
>I did something INCREDIBLY badass
>and then everyone clapped
repeated over and over.
And don't get me started on the
>I'm a virgin but somehow as able to fuck so good that a fuck-fairy kidnapped me for 100 years and we spent that entire time fucking
shit from the second book

yea, the dude is somewhat of a cuck, but i like the books despite that. i dont let a couple of flaws ruin my entire experience with something, otherwise i probably would not enjoy anything at all.

is that why the most successful kickstarter ever was for books just a few weeks ago?

Attached: s9vkrc5ktkl81.png (1024x538, 352.35K)

Games are no different to music theres shit for the normies which sells on mass because... why am I explaining this?
All music is dead because Bieber! the thread.
Hyperbolic cunt.

No liberals and progressives ruined video games with their faggot ethics departments

>New IP from AA janklord japanese rpg devs is #1
>for another week in a row
Gaming is saved not dead. A new IP is beating out sequels. And doing it handedly. Passively. Confidently.

>[The game I don't like is popular]
>noooooo the game industry is dead
Why are you retards like this?

>>I'm a virgin but somehow as able to fuck so good that a fuck-fairy kidnapped me for 100 years and we spent that entire time fucking
that part was fucking stupid and is my major issue with the series

>SoP outsold Ghostwire
lmao

>you're very poorly read
i am
>pretentious.
? huh?

Attached: 1650892905667.gif (334x304, 2.65M)

I agree, the second book goes too far wanking the mc and the denna is a really shit character but I enjoyed the good parts.

Hello is this the weekly Yea Forums book thread?

Attached: 1650974262612.png (640x895, 546.35K)

>the daedra do not harm me, for they know I am only in Oblivion for the sex
>do not be mistaken, the fire negation doesn't mean I'll be taking 0 damage, just less damage

Lots of great indy games came out, faggot, list those.

reading will become way popular again when the energy goes out. and soon.

bet on books again user, we will have no computers in the future anymore.

tracer tong ending because once russia stops all energy exports it is over for amurka and the west. literally. that's why the noses seethe so hard, they know the gig is up :D

Stop playing aaa slop you dumb goy

Videogames are not a hobby. They are entertainment. Do you think watching Netflix is also a hobby?

The books are 100% held up by Rothfuss' Shadow Writers ability to write prose. The actual story being told is awful, but the neat wrap around of it being a story in a story being told by a story teller elevates it more than it has any right.

and yes, he actually had a shadow writer write books 1 and 2, there was a falling out between them, and that's why it's been 10+ years with only the first paragraph of the prologue (which is another of the "silence in three parts" openings) being finished this past year

>this nigga just decides to write 5 surprise novels while in the middle of writing two planned novels, all because he was 'bored' during covid lockdown

I will never not be amazed at Sandersons work ethic. His books are generally dull and flat as all hell, but he cranks them out at an absolutely insane pace.

Not even that, it's
>the game I used to like because nobody else liked it doesn't make me feel special anymore because everyone realized it's fun

movies can also be a hobby yes. the netflix comparison only works if op had said steam is a hobby

Calling Elden Ring a new IP is a bit of reach considering it is basically Dark Souls 4

>my struggle
lol

(You) didn't answer me, why are my 5 books pretentious?

Attached: boomerhorror.jpg (750x450, 64.77K)

It's Demon's Souls 6 actually

>movies can also be a hobby yes
Making movies yes. Watching movie, Mek.

>considering
>basically
Is it a sequel? Is it really Elden Ring 2?

Look lad, Moby Dick is my favorite novel ever. I love it to death even though its a meme at this point. If I tell people its my favorite book they all think I don't actually read and its the only book I know.
I still tell them its my favorite novel, because it is and its the greatest literary work mankind has ever produced.