So, uh... Video games?

So, uh... Video games?
It's been 1.5 years since the launch and all they could shit out is another Forza reskin and a pre-alpha version of Halo.

Attached: 1-5.jpg (518x518, 16.05K)

b-but Snoy

So don't buy it you fucking halfwit. Next gen is no games territory.

Elden ring box

I bought a series S to offload some stress from my 1080 and right now aside from the 3 years of gamepass I have, I've bought the lego star wars game, elden ring, and tiny tina. I've just been playing the lego game in between ffxiv grinding.

I regret to inform you that Xbox has no (0) games

then why does my xbox have 104 games installed and my library shows 478 available to install?

No games, ESL. Copity wope.

>Britbong
You will never be white

Attached: 1621211077270.png (800x680, 653.97K)

>Xbox trannies spamming Britbong suddenly
Back to Discord.

exclusives are dead, and thats a good thing

Attached: (You).jpg (640x798, 96.33K)

xbox has no future

it is the future

slow start but you'd have to serious mess up to not have any games over the course of the gen with the amount of money ms have put into buying studios

everyone here in the UK loves xbox so he can't be a britbong

Redfall and Starfield have my interest. Also there’s Tunic.

a future without games, without ownership. But you will own nothing, and still be happy desu

It's nice being able to play gtav at 4k on console

Attached: 1648104159139.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

Forza reskin? Fuck off, play games next time

THIS POST MUST BE THE WORK OF A SNOY
DELET!

Bong here, I don't I think it's a piece of shit and am still resentful from having so many 360s die on me.

cope

>Halo Infinite
>Gears 6
>Fable 4
>Jet Set Radio Past
>Forza 2020
>Conker 3
>Banjo Kazooie 3
>Sea of Thieves 2
>Cuphead 2
>KOTOR 3
>Jade Empire 2
>Panzer Dragoon Orta 2
>Project Gotham Racing 5
>Crackdown 4
>Blue Dragon 2
>Gears of War Judgement 2
>Perfect Dark 2
>Saints Row 5
>Dance Central 4
>Halo 3: ODST 2
>Halo 6
>Ninja Gaiden Black 2
>Halo Reach 2
>Alan Wake 2
>Left 4 Dead 3
>Orange Box 2
>Lost Odyssey 2
>Forza Horizon 5
>Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts 2
>Conker Live and Reloaded 2
>Gears of War Tactics
>Deep Down
>Sunset Overdrive 2
>Quantum Break 2
>Rare Replay 2
>Deep Rock Galactic 2
>State of Decay 3
>Ori 3
>Ryse: Son of Rome 2
>Forza Street 2
>Killer Instinct 2
>Halo The Master Chief Collection 2
>Halo 5: Guardians 2
>Halo Wars 3
>D4 II
>Killer Instinct Gold 2
>Dance Central Return
>Fantasia 2
>Battletoads 2
>Gears of War Ultimate Edition 2
>Forza Motorsport 8
>Kinect Sports Remake
>Titanfall 3
>Ryse 2: Son of Rome
>Zoo Tycoon Extreme
>Fruit Ninja Kinect 3
>Jet Set Radio 2
>Hunter: The Reckoning 2
>Breakdown 2
>Phantom Dust 2
>Shenmue II 2
>Destroy All Humans Remake
>Football Manager 2
>Chronicles of Riddick Remake
>Steel Batallion 2
>Halo Kart
>Xbox Ultimate Showdown
>Cortana: Lost Legacy
>Jet Set Radio Future 2

Attached: 1587842876200.jpg (1548x1440, 157.3K)

>gtav
this board is doomed

Cry harder faggot

No games, ESL lol

kek

Bait but there are some sequels i wish for especially Ori 3

>Y-You will own nothing and you will be happy
Heh, unlike those ESL pajeets I actually pay seventy (70) dollars for the digital lic- uh, ownership of my gaem.

Attached: snoy.png (198x232, 27.98K)

>cries in GT7

>Paying for digital license

>Halo Infinite
>that six months season 2 roadmap
>first game on daft list
you might want to update your list nobhead

Attached: ExcpzxJWEAMKhR0.jpg (727x413, 30.99K)

Dont act like the PS5 has any games
This entire generation is a fucking shitshow
Same with the 8th gen

Money alone don't resolve your problems, and Philbox sucks in comparison to even Donbox. Xbone was a laughing stock even on launch, but now you can see how much more games it had. Even third-party devs who were making Xbox exclusives noped the fuck out of it when Phil was put in charge (see Insomniac and Platinum). Famous people leaving Xbox studios shortly after joining also shows everything's fucked up there.

I thought this thread was about xbox, what's with the snoy wojack deflection?

microsoft won publisher of 2021 with the highest rated 1st party games and that was without including bethesdas timed sony exclusives and activision. money absolutely does solve problems. elder scrolls 6 is still the most anticipated game coming out this gen according to polls and it's xbox exclusive (not on ps5).

Modern gaming sucks across the board, but at least with Series X you get backwards compatibility with 60 fps enhancements of some of the classics and the ability to install RetroArch. It is the best emulation machine of our generation, even beating PC

>PLEASE SIRS REDEEM THE CODE BEST VALUE IN THE GAMING SIRS

This game looked like it was gonna be gay but it is a better Zelda game than modern Zelda's. With an added mix of hollow knight, with some mechanics. I tried it on gamepass and have been sticking with it.

You find pieces of the "instruction booklet" which will serve hints and is a subtle guide on where you go. Otherwise you're on your own. Very good if you miss the games where you are just thrown out there and have to explore to figure anything out.

Attached: EGS_TUNIC_ISOMETRICORPGamesLtd_S1_2560x1440-3951494846c8ed2b0705d85e7fd550d4.jpg (2560x1440, 815.79K)

>Publisher of 2021
>Contentless Halo and copy-paste Forza
>Please buy for Todd's next turd sirs
kek

At thist stage we are so starved for titles that I am genuinely looking forward to Stray.
Thankfully I have my PC. Which also has no games, but at least I can use it for work.

still won. if you think xbox had bad games then sony and nintendo were objectively worse since they finished lower. and delude yourself all you want everyone and their grandma knows elder scrolls 6 is going to one of, if not the biggest game of this gen.

what're they up to in 2022 as a publisher?
>completely fucked Halo Inifinite roadmap
>"oh fuck we own a quarter of the industry and still can't put out any games lets just buy up more devs!!!"
>Diablo Immortal ported to PC, inferior to Diablo 3 in literally every single possible way
>please poorfags buy gamepass so we can fuck game quality like netflix fucked tv show quality
>spearheading putting ads in games
You publisher of the year 2021 ladies and gentletards.

Guys, downvote the snoyjak posters for violating rule #2 (off-topic posting). Remember to check the sidebar and the FAQ before posting. When will mods do their job?

Attached: leddit.png (193x261, 5.35K)

There are people that don't like to game in the same spot they work

2020:
>Gears Tactics

2021:
>Microsoft Flight Simulator
>Psychonauts 2
>Age of Empires IV
>Forza Horizon 5
>Halo Infinite

2022:
>Crossfire X
>As Dusk Falls
>Grounded
>Redfall
>Forza Motorsport reboot
>Compulsion Games NEW IP (Project Midnight)
>Starfield

2023:
>Senua's Saga: Hellblade II
>State of Decay 3
>Wolfenstein III
>Fable reboot
>Gears 6
>Avowed

2024:
>Everwild
>Perfect Dark reboot
>The Outer Worlds 2

Beyond:
>Contraband
>Untitled Indiana Jones project
>Pentiment (in development at Obsidian)
>The Elder Scrolls VI
>inXile NEW IP (FPS/RPG)

Attached: 1650484094913.png (2269x1254, 535.9K)

>everyone and their grandma knows elder scrolls 6 is going to one of, if not the biggest game of this gen
it'll be the biggest in some senses alright, but not quality or sales
can't wait to see what innovative and revolutionary ways they find to introduce bugs into gamebryo this time

Games take a long time to make, and i mean a lot, even more than film's, and money can't buy time

penis envy

>spearheading putting ads in games
sony are actually pushing for this to happen this year so they'll come out with it before MS. and if anyone is spearheading ads in f2p games it's mobile gaming. they're (sony and maybe MS) just bringing the same monetization model to consoles now.

starfield has a good chance of being the biggest game of this year. even sony wanted to buy exclusivity for it.

I'm wondering when you will kill yourself

>were objectively worse since they finished lower
That's not how it works.

Starfield also has a better than good chance of replicating Cyberpunk 2077's launch.

>oh is a thread for videogames?
Nope, is just people attacking each other achieving nothing.

Is not healthy being angry all the time and happy of making someone angry.

morrowind was fine, so was oblivion. and both happened to not launch on PS consoles on day 1 (morrowind never did). fallout 3, skyrim and fallout 4 launched on ps3/4 day one and had issues so i blame sony for those games being buggy at launch. those games will forever be exclusive now anyway so optimization should be better as they don't have to worry about some dingy japanese dev kit.

M$ won't let it be bad. It's their first game after the aquisition, it being dogshit would destroy what little reputation they have.

rumor has it MS allowed them an extra year to polish the game and add in cut content so it should be good. emphasis on should.

>Produced shit
>S-Still won
Says more about how 2021 was the shittiest year for games since 2006. Cope.

Cope Snoy

Just like they won't let Halo Infinite be bad?
Just like they won't let Crackdown 3 be bad?
It's either launching in a fucked state or microsoft are cancelling it. Pick one.

was forza horizon 5 bad?
psychonauts 2?
MS flight sim?
deathloop?
ghostwire tokyo?

i love how people cherry pick as if nobody knows of any other games which released in a good state

>rumor has it
>t. my uncle works for nintendo

Attached: 30a71f098d0d53b82fc374b01433a4a7.jpg (696x990, 54.52K)

What is this list supposed to illustrate? Are you trying to support OP or not? This could be interpreted as either, the vast majority of these games are mediocre at best, they might as well not exist.

What’s the pricepoint?

>was forza horizon 5 bad
Yes.

Attached: 2019 racing game.png (1080x1271, 236.4K)

>Forza horizon 5
Good state

SNOY COPE THREAD
HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i pick it the 3rd option. it becomes the biggest game since gtav, so big that snoy is forced to beg microsoft on their hands and knees for it on their gaystation. microsoft accepts..... but only allowing it if gamepass goes on the fagstation. that starts the beginning of the end for snoy and the ps5 slim/ps5 pro/ps6 never happen. microsoft eventually buys playstation brand and absorbs it into the xbox brand.

exactly, it did release in a good state.

I know let me have fun

>Forza Horizon 5
core not bad, everything around it with the mexican cripples was bad though
>Psychonauts 2
yes it was bad unless you are reddit
>MS Flight Sim
it's a port of a PC sim retard
>Deathloop
yes, Deathloop was bad
>Ghostwire Tokyo
noone really knows because noone bought it

Next time play games on release before talking fag

cool fanfic bro

>cool fanfuture bro
thanks

lmao
The cope is gonna be off the charts

cope

Attached: 0d8fab20f3c86 - Copy.png (635x469, 37.55K)

Deathloop was not even close to being bad.

What's that meant to prove?