Why do we hate guilty gear again? They've got the best hotter girls, MK and SF can't ever compete!

Why do we hate guilty gear again? They've got the best hotter girls, MK and SF can't ever compete!

Attached: DsZypMk.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yRrTTNROVA0?t=2700
guiltygear.com/ggst/en/character/tst/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sextament

> They've got the best hotter girls, MK and SF can't ever compete!
shittiest statement I've seen today, all boards included

Look at her thighs though

>we
you mean bunch of very loud retards
Strive is fun

i hate guilty gear Xrd and onwards because they changed potemkin's cool design i just think it looks cool dont judge pls

Attached: 1650447148653.png (458x406, 75.69K)

>sex
>girls
>her

Attached: 002.jpg (900x900, 84.47K)

Awful. I want to have sex with the regular, slim and androgynous Theystament.

back then:
>be japanese artist
>draw a sexy girl
>feminists screech
>"you can't hit a woman you misogynist!!!"
>call it a guy
now:
>be japanese artist
>draw a sexy girl
>feminists screech
>"you can't objectify women you misogynist!!!"
>call it "non-binary"
works everytime

Attached: 14357029475.jpg (1600x1199, 189.64K)

>mods boobs on him/them
>"her"
>double downs
u done user?

>dumbed down gameplay
>retarded balance
>sjw pandering
>irrelevant new characters instead of og cast
>broken characters like chaos
>atrocious lobby system
>have to rely for user's site for a proper rating system
I played GG since #Reload and I didn't launch Strive since Testament was released. I simply have no fun playing it.

Based OP.
Trans Lives Matter.

>I played GG since #Reload
>complaining about broken characters

Looks like we found a larper.

He browses all boards AHAHAHA LOSER

MISTU FINO when

>retarded balance
>broken characters
>I played GG since #Reload
?
Reload has more broken characters with worse balance

I'll take fighting against #R Eddie instead of sitting and blocking Chaos for 15 seconds and then watching him reload and keep looping it. GG never was perfect but the current state is just sad.

Attached: CENSORSHIP.jpg (835x985, 329.2K)

Only Eddie was overtuned and Slayer had bite loop but that's it.
#R also had better music, better characters, better story and better combat.

>I'll take fighting against #R Eddie instead of sitting and blocking Chaos for 15 seconds and then watching him reload and keep looping it.
You don't play

>get knocked down once
>get misted
>unblockable MISTO FAINA'd on your wakeup into another combo
>die
how do I beat it? just not get hit once ever?

Bite loop was literally 5x more broken than anything Happy Chaos can do, and "Eddie is overtuned" is an understatement. He could turn off a handful of characters

keep pressure on and don't let him breathe.

I still do no not know what is going on with that character.

his neutral's so nice tho

It's a hot, very androgynous man. You're confused because you want to well, enter him.
Don't worry it's normal to want to have sex with attractive, soft men.

>>get knocked down once
>>get misted
This would mean you got recoined in the corner, and they had meter to FRC/RC mist (unless you're playing like vanilla rev). you can blitz the MF in most cases, but in ACR I've never had this happen because I've never fought a good johnny in my years of playing

I like hot girls as much as the next guy but it's not enough to make want to buy or play a game to be honest.

I was in top 30 for my character in Strive a month ago. I play more than most people here.
Bite loop was literally a bug since you were supposed to mash out of it but it wasn't possible. Happy Chaos is just fundamentally broken character by design and makes some matchups against him not only unwinnable but also extremely unfun.

I also don't really get this mindset. Why you insist that current fucked state of Strive is fine because old GG games had some issues as well? This is just dumb.

honestly the only thing you can do is yell NIGGER and rush his shit if your character can do that.
otherwise unless you know you have the advantage you're basically not allowed to trade shit.

I hate how this is LITERALLY the
>Draw a hot girl
>Call it a boy
meme done unironically

I don't play Strive because the game is boring, but it is infinitely more balanced than Reload.

>but in ACR I've never had this happen because I've never fought a good johnny in my years of playing
I sure did lol, guy was nuts. Idk who it was.

Post the succubi

>but it is infinitely more balanced than Reload
But also more dumbed down and shallow. Don't really understand what are you trying to say here.

both games are shit. they are. play acr or rev2

let's play king of fighters together..

sounds like a plan then lol
thanks for the advice

Attached: sol-thumbsup.gif (173x280, 83.16K)

you’re right but OP pic isn’t a girl

+R is too bloated with unnecessary mechanics and moves.
Xrd doesn't have rollback and kinda ruined with YRC shenanigans. Also have really annoying balance issues which never got fixed. But yeah, if it had rollback I'd rather play it instead of Strive.

They're still better than reload/strive

They literally made a Woman and are calling it a Man though. That is very cringe.

Niggers and troons

I’ll bite, what’s an unneccessary mechanic in +R?

slashback and forcebreaks

Testament is not a man, for they are a Gear and not beholden to human ideas of biology
or do you think that Dizzy is actually underage and a child as well

force breaks are just YRCs
what's wrong with slashbacks anyways

Based

STRIVE BROS???
youtu.be/yRrTTNROVA0?t=2700

not him but fuck that, slashback is great and satisfying to land
FBs I maybe wouldn't miss, at least you didn't say FRCs because those are also great

forcebreaks are 100% not bloat. slashback isn't bloat because you don't use it and never have landed one

They made him sexy that's the thing. Just seeing Theystament move arouses me. Maybe not full mast but a half chub easily.

>I was in top 30 for my character in Strive a month ago. I play more than most people here.
I'm sure you have larper-kun

>Testament is not a man

Attached: 1647794885371.jpg (1920x1080, 269.5K)

forcebreaks are for the most part fine and good additions to most characters moves. There’s a couple egregious ones like Eddie’s bar recharge one, but that’s about it.

guiltygear.com/ggst/en/character/tst/

he might be that Ky player with very based aliases in which case you're about to look dare I say QUITE foolish indeed lole

They also got the best memes!

Spread our legs Arcsysters!
Spread our legs Arcsoy!
Spread our legs Arcsoy!
Spread our legs Arcsoy!

Attached: 1649833625586.png (890x604, 447.11K)

there is a possibility of him being a retarded shitstirring larper as well who claimed to win tourneys but then couldn't deliver anything afterward

They didn't respond to my #jackoffchallenge video.

>Happy Chaos is just fundamentally broken character by design and makes some matchups against him not only unwinnable but also extremely unfun.
>literally all HC players got knocked out of the tournament on its first day

Meanwhile in DBFZ

Attached: FRMIf0SXEAAYcKO.jpg (1423x800, 350.85K)

>Uma Delicia Fighter Z

Am I the only person that likes XX,Rev and also Strive? Ive been playing series since 2007 and maybe because I finally wanted series to play differently I really like Strive. I dislike certain design decisions they went with but overall I still really like it. Maybe im just weird or something.

Attached: eCTxeOt.jpg (2152x3032, 1.21M)

>top image is completely different outfits
>bottom image outs zoomers immediately
>rising sun on the bath wall only came up when Honda won the match, during his victory animation
Goddamn, zoomers are gullible.

BASED waifu of healthy meta

>not a new ip
>spic is still at it
Just dump rest of those twitter caps you always do and just go back to playing KoF lmao.

I have to give arc credit for that, they made a character who was totally coded as Cool Guy in XX to making a lot of people apparently pan(?)-curious is strive, I don’t know how many games can claim to have done the same 180 with any of their characters.

there is also that possibility, yes

I mean it's nothing new to me but he's one of the most attractive androgynous designs in a while. And I don't just mean the obvious parts like hips. His lips, shape of his nose, his animations and poses. It's just so incredibly dirty sexy.

Why are you a faggot?

Attached: .jpg (500x500, 28.18K)

Why aren't you?

>tfw i still remember people shitting on Kys design and how gay as fuck he looked when they showed first sign trailer
I unironically think its because artstyle changes testament looks and is designed this way.

>Guilty Gear fags will defend this.

Why not? I like attractive people. Man or woman doesn't exactly matter.

They changed it because he is no longer a slave, user. He is now a soldier.

Dude Ky is absolutely dreamy and I unironically had a dream where I made out with him but his appeal is completely different than Testament's. He might be soft, youthful and somewhat effeminate but he's decidedly manly.

>Why do we hate guilty gear again?
We don't. It's kino.

Attached: gg strive.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)