Post your weaponfu

starting with an obvious choice

Attached: partisan.jpg (1280x720, 66.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GR2TM6HStl4
gamerguides.com/elden-ring/database
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rivers of Blood.

firelink sword

Cipher Pata

Gay nigger blade of rape +over9000

wing of astel, it's super cool

good ol fashion claymore

Brick Hammer is the girl I went on holiday with, Reduvia was the weird little redhead I did some dirty shit with, but the good old Longsword is the girl I'll marry.

frog sword

Attached: meteoric ore blade.png (1024x1024, 239.04K)

>there plenty of halbreds that have a stab for its standard attack, good range, the ability to stagger enemies as well as a regular greatsword could, isn't as slow and heavy as a great spear, and has overhead and horizontal swings as well.
give me one good reason to use spears over halbreds. halbreds are just better spears. a balance between regular spears and great spears.

Attached: elden ring halbred.png (200x200, 7.8K)

what do people like about the claymore over other greatswords?

NOW TAKE THIS

Attached: Consecutive Damage + Charged Attack Up.webm (1934x1088, 2.87M)

only one with rolling/r2 poke in this game pretty sure

this specific weapon/ash combo

Attached: ELDEN RING™ 2022-04-25 10-10-17.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Oh shit, I can make a Darksiders 2 Death build with this

R2 thrust
don't remember another greatsword that had that since Gael's sword in DS3 if I remember correctly, it unironically carries the moveset

spears look just as cool if not cooler, are faster, and the one I posted (partisan) has a good mix of thrusts and sweeps in its moveset

>greatsword + hourah loux earthshaker
>invade as Vigor check

Mostly used pic rel on my arcane build. But in some situations, I use Mohg's spear

Attached: MENU_Knowledge_10841.png (1024x1024, 1.07M)

This nigga right here is really good weapon, and I didn't even bother using its weapon art that much
>Great damage
>Good scaling for STR builds
>Great stagger
>Great attack pattern
>Good reach
>Looks good

Attached: file.png (705x702, 296.98K)

Guts GS has it as well.

Phantom Slash is a ton of fun. I have it on my Grave Scythe.

Surprisingly good damage and a decent moveset

Attached: lazuli_glintstone_sword_straight_sword_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 9.39K)

I've been using the Nox Flowing Hammer
I like its extendo bonk art

This is a fantastic weapon since the update. Good moveset, high damage and blocks better than most shields

Attached: f4n59s5zlsi81.jpg (658x761, 48.31K)

Its R2 attacks actually start with a guard point.

this for aesthetics

its objectively ass but since Im running a pure faith caster build I only care about fashion

Attached: miquellan_knights_sword2.png (1024x1024, 328.99K)

youtu.be/GR2TM6HStl4
It will always be the claymore for every souls game.

Attached: HJYYjpD.png (1024x1024, 238.41K)

>regen claymore
That takes me back to DeS when I had a Blessed Claymore + Adjudicator Shield

If you dont care about the weapon art the serpent weapon you get at volcano matter scales better with str doesnt it?

that's an ultra though. most if not all ultras have the poke but for normal GS class it's just claymore

>give me one good reason to use spears over halbreds.
cross-naginata

Got any torrent/mega for your weapon icons?

gamerguides.com/elden-ring/database

This or the Beastclaws hammer, can't decide.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 180.84K)

Would've preferred to dl all of it but that will do. Thanks

Love this wooden sword so much.
The L2, R2 combo is vicious

Does the Cinquedea boost the damage from the Beastclaw Greathammer's skill?

>and I didn't even bother using its weapon art that much
It's a buff so you can gank more. I dual wield this with Veteran's Armor and the game turned into musou genre.

Regen builds will never be as good as demon souls. Shame.

Attached: magma_wyrms_scalesword_curved_greatsword_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px[1].png (200x200, 15.26K)

My brother.

>Cinquedea
Didn't even remember that existed and had that passive.

same for carian knight sword

but the best halberd is basically a spear

Attached: 1.04 tier list.png (9570x4994, 1.89M)

This twinblade gets an A scaling in STR when heavy infused.

My STR build was feeling stale after 80 hours so I was sifting through my inventory near the end of the game and discovered this beauty and I really liked it.

I think Fromsoft should make a weapon for EVERY main damage stat (STR,DEX,INT,FTH) for every category. I want a FTH flail, an INT greatclub, a STR whip!

This would give all weapon categories a minimum of 4 entries and then they can add whatever shit they want but give us the baseline variety!

Attached: gargoyles_twinblade_twinblade_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 8.41K)

I know infusions exist btw. but some are just bad.
Try making a whip with good INT scaling for example.

>essentially a spell stick with 3 different powerful spells and cool animations

Attached: 1643811431830.png (1024x1024, 258.62K)

>Try making a whip with good INT scaling for example.
Yeah nah. I'm using a Hoslow's Petal Whip as main weapon on my caster build but I just slapped frost on it and called it a day.

>are faster, and the one I posted (partisan) has a good mix of thrusts and sweeps in its moveset
spears are faster but they're basically equivalent to straight swords. they don't stagger a lot of enemies like a halbred can, which is a very valuable tool. halbreds have both thrusts and sweeps as well.

If visuals are anything to go by, I think it has the most range out of any halbred. I don't like the ash on though so I'd only use it on my offhand while dual wielding.

the serpent weapon is a great spear so it's heavier and slower and costs more stamina. basically a colossal weapon in spear form.

>people will forever mix up greatswords and colossal swords thanks to the retarded naming fromsoft/the translators came up with

and what's the AR?
I assume the bleed/frost is doing the main lifting here. Which is kinda proving my point

They were so close with the name change from ultra greatswords to colossal swords, too.

not regen, but lifesteal is better than ever when you use this weapon with some ashes of war like prelate's charge or eruption. it heals 1% per hit but any ash of war that hits multiple times or has tick damage works with it.

Attached: great stars elden ring.png (298x662, 68.39K)

they really should have just called the guts "greatsword" the fucking "colossal sword" and that would have confused a lot less people.

I dual wielded grave scythes from the time i found em through the whole game, fuckin based ass scythes.

Spontoon (not pictured)

Are there any decent poison weapons? Rot weapons seem to be almost slim to none

The only greatsword with bleed that you can infuse and choose your own ash of war. also looks cool.

Attached: elden ring flamberg greatsword.png (298x698, 68.28K)

>halberd has a standard poke animation attack like a spear
>can't stab while shielding like spears can
still makes me angry

can greatspears poke too?

yes
thrusting swords/big thrusting swords/spears/greatspears can shieldpoke
halberds can't

You're better off just finding the Poisonous Mist ash and infusing whatever you want the few innate poison weapons aren't that great.

Only weapon in the game with sleep. sleep is pretty broken. pretty much a stance break except you can get one after just a few R1s and you can take as long as you want and take an opportunity to heal or whatever. you can put runebears to sleep in 4 r1s. for anything that can't go to sleep, it still interrupts them for a moment which is also very useful.

Attached: elden ring sleep sword.png (313x714, 79.79K)