I miss him

I miss him...

Attached: TotalBiscuit,_MLG_Anaheim_2013,_FlamingCowTV_(June_2013)(color_corrected)(cropped).jpg (1200x1600, 138.11K)

S

Had the influence to change the industry for the better. Had nothing to lose, so he was a real threat. Yet focused on FPS in mid-budget games, when Nintendo Switch versions are always on the horizon.

>Get cancer and die

whats he thinking now?

>tell people to get cancer
>get cancer
>be friends with trannies
>get betrayed by them
>be leftist
>leave no blood offspring
Irony the man. He had good voice tho

>Pro-consumer
>Fights for PC master race
>Dabs on women
>Hates niggers
>>Dies of novichokk asscancer at 31

Is there any doubt he was murdered?

Attached: db65f8cbe388a9c45bca9b6cbdf1cb0f.jpg (1534x2048, 224.8K)

his career turned weird before he died
>defend trannies and attack your fans
?????
Who does he think watched his videos?

>spends 20 minutes looking at every video setting option
>spends another 20 minutes looking at all the m&kb controls, even if its a game meant to be played on controller
>complains about motion sickness if the game isnt running at a perfect framerate 100% of the time
>gameplay is just him at some random section of the game continuing to ramble about the video settings
>gameplay audio is barely audible over his own commentary
who fucking watched this cancer

the world is better without faggots like him

Does anyone do options menu reviews anymore?

Console shitter spotted

>be amazing game reviewer
>have fun podcast
>get cancer
>tell people to vote for whoever they think is the right candidate
>guy he doesn't like wins
>lash out at wife, fans
>die
fuck i wish he'd just retired after getting cancer, focusing on fighting it rather than the people that liked him

>spends 20 minutes looking at every video setting option
>spends another 20 minutes looking at all the m&kb controls, even if its a game meant to be played on controller
I need vidya youtuber who also does that.
I need it.

S
>captcha: aan0n

literally who?

whats more fucked up is how he left his wife and wife’s son penniless when he died - which was probably not that bad of an idea, since his wife was fucking other guys and selling his stuff online while the body was still warm, additionally to the fact that she just renamed all of his accounts to her name and tried to grift money from his subscribers

can someone explain how he died though

I know he got asscancer but how did that actually kill him his ass isnt even near his heart or lungs or brain

Cancer spreads and your ass is one of the hardest places to cure it.

iirc he got better after chemo from his ass cancer (mostly cured) but due to the chemo, age and bad health (eating junk food and shitting blood for years) the cancer came back in a different part of his body and was terminal

I mean, few popular reviewers did that shit back then, and even today few do, and showing and explaining options and performance like that is actually something good reviews should since it can be a deal breaker for some people to not have rebindable keys and what not.

>Thing is funny
>MUST ..
>SPAM ..
>DEAD MAN LAUGHING BEYOND THE GRAVE.
What do twitchites mean by this? If it, whatever it is, is funny, it should stand on its own. Someone fall down go boom? Yeah, you stupid fuck. You don't need to remind people that you fucking exist you fucking nigger. If you disagree with the humor of the moment, fucking plunk down whatever the fuck the opposite of 'dead many laughing beyond the grave' is, christ. I fucking hate twitch niggers. fuck them. If you have to post this dead fucking bong just so your comment doesn't get misconstrued as being rude, you should learn how to fucking write better or fuck off.

>can someone explain how he died though
Scared, alone, in indescribable pain, with the knowledge that death was near and he could do nothing to stop it, no one could. people on this website made putrid jokes about it, playing dancing pepes and making " totalbiscuit's in the grave tonight" posts
I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone.

Do americans not have biology classes? How the fuck do you not know how cancer works?

Why? His videos were mind numbingly boring.

>whats more fucked up is how he left his wife and wife’s son penniless when he died
Source?

he was alright before his success
many such cases

>Shit blood
>Ahh fuck it it's probably fine
How much of a fucking moron do you have to be to not go to a doctor after this happens?

Certain conditions can lead to that, especially if you're a fat fuck. You'd still want to see a doctor just in case because those conditions can worsen due to your bowel movements.

S

I don't

Because his premature death makes him the Kurt Cobain of videogame reviewers.

I poop blood all the.tkme and I'm literally never going to the doctor nor am I worried

Nigga you dont know how many times ive shat blood. Never went to the doc and it has been years.

How rotted do you think he looks now?

>What is haemorrhoids
>What is anal fissures

i have mixed feelings about him because he brought a lot of attention to niche indie games but was also an insufferably pretentious prick.

user you really should stop stuffing dildos up your ass

I don't
british and american people are disgusting

calling them people is being generous

Filtered zoomer lmao

he hated anime so it was deserved

based

No, he didn't. He pretended to hate anime because anime is stupid and he fancied himself an intellectual but for someone who claims to hate anime he sure consumed a fuckload of it.

Never put anything there but a baby wipe but i once split my ass wide open taking a shit. The toilet was literally filled with bright red blood. That took a while to heal, it was hell. Now i happen to be dealing with what i hope is an enlarged haemorrhoid right where the soft tissue starts, though i haven't bled from it. Fucking sucks.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11.21K)

source?

> an enlarged haemorrhoid
did you get that checked
>once split my ass wide open taking a shit
almost happened to me a few weeks ago
realized I could take some dulcolax and shit it out later when its soft
guess I dodged a bullet

>did you get that checked

No and i hope i don't have to. Have it for like 2 weeks, started putting cream on it about a week ago. Now I'm seeing if it goes away but no progress so far.

>a baby wipe but i once split my ass wide open

Attached: bussy.png (638x480, 484.1K)

The podcast he used to host. He always talked about how much he hated all the anime he watched. If he actually hated anime he wouldn't watch it in the first place. Besides, he loved the Persona games. No one who loves those games hates anime. They're directly contradictory opinions to hold.

>no progress so far.
Get it check. That's kinda unusual.

>fat pompous retard whose "convictions" blow around like a plastic bag in the wind
I sure don't.

>go to america
>die
lol the memes are true

Attached: laughing kenyan sorcerer who cucked all of america.jpg (640x480, 75.12K)

I'm gonna give it another week :(

Did he watch moe or SoL? Or just Titan/Onepunch?

>That's kinda unusual.
No, it isn't. Hemorrhoids can flare up and become engorged for months. They can be permanently enlarged. Some people have them for decades. Be careful with surgical intervention. More than half the time the outcomes are not good. Personally, I'd rather an unsightly but harmless lump to having to use a butt plug the rest of my life.

He wasn't my favorite vidya reviewer but I do miss him

I'm in a similar situation. I didn't crap for like 3 days (drinking alcohol and eating shit food over the weekend). Once I did, I dropped the biggest, thickest bronze motherfucker you've ever seen. I thought my ass is gonna explode. I kinda felt like a reverse rape victim afterwards and the toilet looked like a murder scene because of the blood. Now I get some minor ass pains from time to time when the hemorrhoid awakens.

God damn it...

it does not bother me besides occasional itching. it's sore if i poke at it. I never had this before, at least that i noticed. I think my lifestyle definitely fits the risk factors for it though. I hope this sit clears out soon so i don't have to worry about ass cancer. I don't think i could deal with that sad of a joke.

funny story, I had one of these autists in high school who on the first day when everyone had to present themselves (yeah I know) seated himself on the teacher's table (where he was told off immediately by the teacher) and then started to pull stuff from his pockets one by one to present himself by telling a story about each item
needless to say I dunked that faggot into the lunchroom trashcan that same day
he always reminded me of TB for some reason

The thing about hemorrhoids is once you get them, it's really fucking hard to get rid of it permanently. All you can do is basically soften the impact it has on your ass.

>scared, alone, in indescribable pain
Probably not since a high dose of opiates is a reliable remedy to both fear and pain. His wife said he last heard him speak babbling incoherently about fortnite while half asleep. Most likely he went out in a dull haze, like a light dimming very slowly. RIP

His colon cancer was removed but it came back in his liver half a year later. He lived for about three years after that but ultimately succumbed since his treatments were no longer effective.

I am not sure if the two things were related because a couple of months passed between the time i healed and me noticing this. The bleeding was definitely a fissure because i felt it tear. It's unironically the most i have ever bled from something. I thought i shat my intestines out.

Really hard at that point. Your liver is the entire reason why you heal in the first place.

you nerds play too many video games
theres no magic spell to heal yourself with retard
go to the doctor

You don't get cancer from hemorrhoids. Change your diet so that shitting is an easy task. Avoid certain foods. Don't strain. Irritation should go away. Lump might go away or might not. It'll likely flare up every now and again for the rest of your life but most of the time it's nothing more than a painless lump. If it becomes very painful then that might mean necrosis and you probably should go to the doctor.

fucking great

He was a piece of shit, good riddance

You must be thinking of someone else. TotalBiscuit was an enormous simp for feminists and trannies. To the degree that there were audio clips of him literally going into full blown REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE meltdowns because people in his comments sections laugh at trannies.

No, i meant the symptoms are literally the same so I'll worry it's cancer. Some of those things i won't be able to do, especially straining. If straining causes them then this happening now lines up with other stuff in my life.

Your blood has a little thing that covers holes it flows out of. We're still pretty shit at absorbing blood that spills outside the veins themselves and doesn't get out. Broken bones can be set right and heal that way. Extreme fractures need more manual work to heal right.

Your liver processes all the shit that goes through your body. It's what makes sure the blood your marrow produces isn't poisoned as it goes through you. It performs an estimated 500+ processes.

It is without a doubt the most vital organ in the body after the heart and brain

to stop doing is what i meant

Tbh it's not that big of a deal. I started eating like a big apple to my breakfast since then and the change in shitting was like night and day. Just eat a bit more veggies/fruit to your meals and your ass is probably gonna be fine.

You're going to have flare ups and you'll get to shove pills up your ass for a few weeks every now and then.