Special Thanks

>Special Thanks
>...
>And You!

Attached: FRPCDEtXEAE-8rO.jpg (638x712, 57.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/pc-piracy-survey-results-35-percent-of-pc-gamers-pirate/
youtube.com/watch?v=GG-VPJ47LbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you guys ever look at your cat in the mirror and can't recognize him because his color pattern isn't symmetrical?

I hate my fucking parents.

If a game doesn't do this the developers secretly hate you

>thank you for purchasing our game!
>pirated it from ESL zone.

I’ll buy it when you add a goddamn game+

Attached: 1477AD13-17F7-4EA5-9835-B5A59C233E97.jpg (640x960, 44.23K)

No, I have regular sex instead of owning a cat.

you had sex with your cat?

>Production Pets

Attached: 1622160613353.jpg (251x518, 15.29K)

N-no...?

Attached: 06d5e94m87n61[1].png (426x800, 58.53K)

why do faggot owners put collars on their cats, especially with a fucking bell

yeah, its a weird feeling

oh my

so the sneaky bastards can't creep up on you

Mine doesnt have a bell, just his name and my phone number in case he gets outside. Hes also microchipped. Only shit owners let their cats outside.

t. Starling

Attached: 1426.jpg (3264x2448, 1.56M)

Cats are the chads of animals.

Attached: 1650598981899.jpg (500x500, 27.59K)

Fuck you buy DLC

>"special thanks to..."
>lists my full name, social security number and home address

Attached: asac.gif (450x254, 1.19M)

the bell scares off birds and things, so your cat isn't running around catching them and bringing them into your house.

Hank and Gomie were the only good people in that show

Fuck man it gives me such bad vibes for how Howard is going to end up when BCS ends

>microchipped
for what purpose
if it's for
>gps
then kys

how do you not know what microchipping a pet is for
are you really this retarded?

It doesnt have GPS retard

>implying
Pirates don't buy games, that's why they pirate.
t. pirate

a large portion of pirates buy later on. whether it be so they don't have to worry about waiting for a new cracked version after an update, to play multiplayer, or even just to support something they ended up really liking.
pcgamer.com/pc-piracy-survey-results-35-percent-of-pc-gamers-pirate/

my cat died today. remember to show your cats you love them.

im literally a vet
then what tf is it for, is this an american thing?

I always do. Sorry about your kitty

Attached: kawaii ass nigga.jpg (960x720, 50.13K)

>YOU WILL GET THE CHIP

they are to be cherished, I'm sorry user.

It is scanned with a scanner thingy and shows my name, address and phone number so if anyone brings him to a vet/shelter my info pops up and he can be returned to me. Yes its an American thing and also common in the EU

>literally a vet
>doesn't know about microchipping
What the fuck? Any dentists here who have never heard of fillings?

it's a worldwide thing, maybe not in whatever third world country you live in.
it has all the cat's information, including contact info for the owner. that way if the collar comes off or is removed, they still know who owns the cat.

My cat ran away last week. He found his way back yesterday. He was noticeably lighter, so he obviously failed to hunt food despite originally being a feral.

He's probably from SEA if he's that stupid

>Make a thread about an aspect of a video game with a picture of a cat OP
>Deleted
>Someone else does the exact same thing
>Fine
What the fuck is going on? Talking about credits is fine but talking about save files getting corrupted is somehow bannable? I just want to understand.

that's p cool

>collar
so if their cat gets out people know 1) the cat is owned by someone else, and 2) its an easy way to add a name or a phone number without use of a microchip
>bells
makes it hard for cats to sneak up on prey, thus helping reduce how much they devastate local wildlife. it also helps owners find them and figure out if they're hiding really well or actually missing

some people do that here but we don't call it 'microchipping', I've heard about people using QR codes. legit first time I've heard about that word in this context

he's gotten rusty

Interesting. Where are you located?

It's cute
What other reason does there need to be?

I don't have a cat though.

You do now because I will share Macaroni with you

Attached: 015.jpg (2448x2448, 1.95M)

Attached: Dog Fits Head of Pet Cat in Her Mouth Leaving Him Baffled.webm (360x640, 829.85K)

>naming your not-macaroni colored cat macaroni

He's a retard that likes to try and get places he shouldn't and the bell helps to locate him.

Is the chip a self destruct device? Just incase the cat wants to sacrifice himself from a asteroid?

I also call him Tybalt (after Juliet's cousin, the Prince of Cats from Romeo and Juliet) and Piggo Mortensen because my ex said when he purrs he sounds like a pig snorting more than a cat purring

Yes but only in a last stand situation

>enslaves his cat
>chips it
>tracks it, when he cages up in his studio apartment
>smells cat shit/piss daily
>gets no bitches
So you make this cat live a miserable life. Not letting it outside to get pussy or sleep in the grass while it gets warmth from the sun. Unironically put your cat down

>gets to live as a rent free NEET for the rest of it's days
really not that bad of a life.

Super Mario World, Viewtiful Joe, so many older RPGs.
What a fucking world we live in, that this was lost.

>Everyone loves a hero! Everyone loves you!
youtube.com/watch?v=GG-VPJ47LbM

Based and truthpilled.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 216.96K)

Clean your fucking apartment, Nick.

Count your blessings, my man, and congratulations.

>bad vibes
the exact type of shit I'd expect to hear from someone who liked Breaking Reddit

you don't know shit. put yourself down cunt.

I’m sorry to hear that. My condolences. Hope you’ll pull through.

The funny thing is that we found him at the tree that he's always staring at from the window. I like to imagine in his little cat brain that he felt that he finally reached the promised land

I'm sure you did just that, amigo. And you know they loved you with all their heart, and knew you felt the same. They'd want you to keep sharing that love with the world, so be strong and know you gave them an infinitely better life than they'd have otherwise. Stay good, buddy.

Heh, that is pretty good, not to mention cute. Glad you lucked out, user. Be more careful in the future, or take him to that tree from time to time so he doesn't get so restless. He'll probably feel better knowing you're there with him.

Attached: qmf0hppyn8p41[1].jpg (640x480, 97.62K)

He knows more than you, citycuck.

>letting his cat go outside
He already is a retard.

It's an outside animal. I swear if you're one of those bootlicking aussiefags.

I'm American. And cats are some of the most destructive animals to flora and fauna worldwide. It is irresponsible to let them outside.

Attached: 1619461214633.jpg (720x960, 54.61K)

>thank you for playing our game!
>keep an eye out for second part!

And it never came
Many such cases

Attached: 1640205566283.png (553x457, 180.15K)

Do I fucking care? I let my cat catch mice, rats, birds etc. I let my cat do whatever it wants outside because one cat doesn’t do shit. The entirety of niggers just like yourself do more harm to the environment as well as social issues faggot. To be frank, climate change is bullshit propaganda

Attached: F33E1CA6-4C9D-4040-999C-FFF4EDE026D7.gif (320x240, 2.82M)

a single cat can easily wipe out a whole neighborhood's songbird population over a summertime

>secretly
Yeah the 70 dollar price tag that never goes on sale, the 400 pieces of DLC at 5-20 bucks each, the heavily moderated forums, the paid critics and reviews, the terrible preorder bonuses and their San Fran latte drinking asses shitposting all their dirty laundry and anti-PR for everyone to see while they show nothing but contempt and disdain for "gamers" or their playerbase wasn't a big enough sign.

>And a special thanks to you, _SKIDROW_!

Attached: 1646794406503.jpg (635x750, 168.09K)