OHHHHH SHIT DAWG IS THAT A MOTHAFUCKIN VAMPIRE THE MASQUERADE BLOODLINES® THREAD

OHHHHH SHIT DAWG IS THAT A MOTHAFUCKIN VAMPIRE THE MASQUERADE BLOODLINES® THREAD

Attached: file.png (736x588, 324.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wa0pK7u5CGY&ab_channel=LookingGlassGirl
youtube.com/watch?v=2mDqnZmAg00&ab_channel=SecretShame
twitter.com/AnonBabble

noooooo i dont want to reinstall

the combat in this game is so fucking horrible and none of the major overhaul mods i have played (antitribu, clan quest mod, the final nights) make it better, antitribu made it worse by adding 3x as much combat. is it so much to ask that i actually feel like a powerful vampire in combat after putting some xp into shit?

are these games any good? i always remember seeing these boxed at best buy in the PC section and just passing them up for other shit

redemption is more of a diablo clone, it's very much a hack and slash game. bloodlines is like a jankier, worse deus ex. a lot of people love it, i think it's meh at best.

>Woman is raped and sexually abused
>Turns into a split personality stereotypical slut whore/domineering bitch
Yikes...

Attached: 90s-movies-comic.jpg (650x1829, 216.43K)

is anyone else excited for swansong? i hope the story is alright.

Attached: VTM_Swansong.png (274x365, 47.4K)

not one bit, modern white wolf is SJW beyond belief, i mean they made communist antifa vampires which are ten times worse than any dumb politics the anarchs got into, and they said they were reworking malkavians so nobody with a mental illness gets hurt feelings. My faith in anything VTM related received its final death long ago.

Please kill yourself

i'm a libtard so the sjw stuff hardly bothers me desu... im interested in exactly what "reworking" malkavians means though, as in more lore accurate and distance from fishmalks or something else all together?

no thanks, i will continue to complain about retarded woke politics ruining things i used to like

Attached: vampire redemption.gif (1754x742, 90.26K)

bow to the diablerie god

Attached: munchkin.png (1920x1080, 325.05K)

VTM has always been fairly progressive/woke in story and playerbase, I find it hard to agree that it has been ruined in any way really rather than just modernizing with progressive politics, maybe the problem is you?

>VTM has always been fairly progressive/woke in story and playerbase
lol. i will agree with playerbase, but the books never specifically took sides on anything. i'm not mad about "grr commie vampires exist" i'm mad that they portray it as the Good Thing™ and then have sidenotes about telling stories that won't offend players at your table, don't put in nazi or racist elements because that's BAD and WRONG, in a world with vampires, werewolves, mages, and other shit that is literally called the world of DARKNESS

You are the one who is trying to ruin the world with your regressive, racist, transphobic views. Kill yourself

She didn't deserve any of it

Attached: Ea1Ss6mWsAArYIu.jpg (400x400, 21.95K)

Never forget and and never forgive westp5.

Attached: Untitled-6.jpg (1920x8400, 1.01M)

>don't put in nazi or racist elements because that's BAD and WRONG
but thats wrong, the modern books specifically go over how to include things like that without directly glorifying them and still having characters and story elements in games related to those things in a way where everyone can agree that these things happen but aren't good at a base level...

post music for vampires, starting with obligatory Tony Iommi
youtube.com/watch?v=wa0pK7u5CGY&ab_channel=LookingGlassGirl

This band's music really fits the aesthetic imo, and I don't see many people mentioning them.

youtube.com/watch?v=2mDqnZmAg00&ab_channel=SecretShame

Attached: Untitled.png (1468x831, 681.59K)

join us

Attached: 1650900328310.png (750x600, 414.78K)

whys the art so ugly?

shut the fuck up nigger tranny, become 51%

That's why I tell her to fuck off when she starts to do her stalker shit. She may bitch and whine but at least she's being saved from turning into a simp for some freak vampire who saved her on a whim.

Attached: tumblr_oju3jq5jra1rswd31o1_1280.png (1000x1200, 1.05M)

how do you all fall for such blatant troon bait, i really don't get it. rent free i guess...

the nose ring is such a dealbreaker

Good enough for Boris

Attached: VenusDare.jpg (844x788, 531.8K)

Because the artist is fucking fat and ugly, as always

What's the story with the odd, low quality voicelines from that police officer in the tutorial? I always wondered about that.

It's not in the original game, it was added in the plus patch.

Makes sense, didn't do the tutorial on my vanilla playthrough, hell I don't even remember if there is one. Why the fuck would they add that? Eugh.

i got softlocked in redemption

Combat feels like shit but no way you don't feel like an unstoppable force unless you really fucked up your stats

>596954721
gay

Why did you even uninstall it in the first place in 20 fucking 22?

>dump entire ak47 magazine into a society of leopold member in antitribu
>he doesn't die
>try on a melee guy (no potence though) and it's even slower to kill him, whether its bashing or lethal damage
>they are equipped with grenade launchers that oneshot you
every mod is like this but in a different way, in the final nights it's most of the new disciplines just being useless, like obeah gives junk like a frenzy resist buff, or +5 daimonion gives you +2 strength which is pathetic for a rank 5 discipline. even in the vanilla game unless you make a turbo minmax character like a ranged malkavian abusing auspex to get your ranged above 10, or your melee monster brujah with celerity+potence (and even then, melee gets assfucked later on taking loads of damage just trying to close the gap without celerity).

meanwhile even in vampire redemption late game, you can annihilate groups of enemies with 1 cast of rain of fire, you can use theft of vitae to instakill any human enemy at range by pulling out all their blood, you get absolutely ridiculous weapons like incendiary ammo loaded firearms and miniguns, in bloodlines I never felt like I was that strong after investing a lot of XP into my character, especially not when regular human enemies in the society of leopold are that hard to kill. I don't mind them doing a lot of damage to me with special anti-vampire munitions, I care about still feeling weak late game in combat, because the combat system in bloodlines is garbage.

just play Clan Quest mod. it rebalances some weapons but nothing that makes combat last noticeably longer than vanilla / UP

i'll have to play that one again, i think last time i installed it i got burnt out fast because i had just played antitribu and the final nights. is melee worth using at all in CQM? Normally by the time mid-late game rolls around, melee is too dangerous to use if you don't have obfuscate or celerity to get close, and of course the Bach fight as melee only is suffering.

bruh it's the best

>antitribu
Heard that was shit.

How's final nights?

yeah well what if i don't want to go sabbat and have to figure out all the ridiculous stat and conversation checks to pass to diablerize all those people and not have them spamming frenzies on you? I do love that going sabbat and diablerizing is possible though, big props to CQM for allowing it. I just feel that melee always ends up being the shitty weaker option on most builds in these games, regardless of what mod you install. One thing I haven't really tried is a feral claws gangrel though.

It's just persuasion checks. You can save beforehand if you fuckup and pick the wrong dialogue options. They're pretty simple though.

it's more inclusive that way

Gangrel is pretty fun with the warform, full fortitude, and some combat defense

20 fucking unarmed skill

>he opened it

Attached: 1635549783394.webm (1920x1080, 1.5M)

i really don't like it, they force you to take LOTS of inspection or you literally cannot see required things to complete quests even if you know where they are supposed to be, they replaced the skillbooks system with an online book library that simply costs money, IMO most of the new disciplines with the new clans are terrible, although rank 5 serpentis for setites was great, rip your own heart out and stuff it into your backpack and gain massive amounts of soaks. XP and cash rewards from everything are reduced. Melee in TFN seemed to be the worst, it was a very dangerous prospect to get close to anything. TFN also penalizes your humanity if you are even nearby a dying innocent, even if you didn't kill them. Killing innocents in TFN can drop your humanity below 3, causing an instant death if it hits 0. There's a lot of changes and I didn't really think they made the game better. Honestly, Antitribu is a different flavor of shit, but I'd rather go back and do another Antitribu run and just noclip through the worst parts, i.e the hollywood sewers, or the SECOND version they added, forcing you to go through it twice, but now with more stupid "puzzles" like "find and carry this box of fuses around everywhere until you find the socket"

Antitribu: adds a shitload more combat, has a few shit tier segments made worse by stupid time-wasting puzzle tasks, new clans and weapons are better than TFN

TFN: changes so much of the game it feels more like bloodlines 1.5: hardcore edition. would not recommend unless you've played everything else and really want something new. have fun if you play a samedi, after about 5 seconds on a surface map, it will spawn a huge group of cops to attack you, and those cops spawning prevents you from opening doors. That's TFN. Antitribu TFN are more like regular Nosferatu and not a generator of infinite cop spawns any time you enter the streets.

oops i meant antitribu Samedi in the last sentence, as Samedi are in both mods but Antitribu's were way better. Rank 5 Thanatosis in Antitribu lets you gib people by touching them for 4 blood, they explode into a huge mess. Tougher enemies will resist it but usually take over 100 damage.

What the fuck?
What clans does it add?

Antitribu: Tzimisce Antitribu, Original Tzimisce (Koldunic Sorcerers), Lasombra, Setites, Giovanni, Nagaraja, Samedi

TFN: Assamites, Baali, Setites, Ishtarri, Osebo, Salubri, Samedi

I was looking for a good RPG to play after finishing Kingdom Come Deliverance.
Might have to reinstall Bloodlines...I never did a Nosferatu playthrough, is it fun or should I just go Malkavian? haven't played this game in years.

You'll have an easier time in gameplay with Nosferatu but a harder time moving around. It's the opposite for malk.

both nos and malkavian are great, if you go nosferatu you can walk around the streets just fine if you dont get too close to cops, some people won't talk to you face to face but most people just do the whole "whoa dude do you have skin cancer or something?" schtick. instead of using the cab, you use a map in the sewers to change areas. obfuscation is great for shit like stealthing the elizabeth dane, but you probably already knew that if you have played a malk.

I'd rather play Antitribu if what you said is accurate.

Where's Caine

alright sounds good to me. You sold me.
About to reinstall, looking forward to hearing the soundtrack again. It's so good

yeah i think it's better. CQM is the best option if you want a more vanilla experience, there are no clan replacements. if you like bloodlines combat, antitribu has plenty more of it, including silly shit like a fucking armed helicopter full of human hunters fighting you at the luckee star motel in hollywood. just noclip past the stupid fucking sewers segments and don't waste your time, the rest of the game is great. melee is hard but you can get stronger melee weapons than vanilla later on. guns are pretty good, but the enemy will use those guns against you so it's a double edged sword. antitribu has no qualms about putting a guy with a grenade launcher right around a corner so you turn it and get point blanked and immediately die. My first Antitribu run was with a Samedi and it was entertaining, though I did cheat and give myself 5 points in Inspection for free because I thought Antitribu was the mod that locked things behind Inspection, but that's actually TFN. Antitribu is also buggier and less stable than TFN, so just save frequently. It's a glorious fucking mess of silliness and combat everywhere, but it's worth at least 1 playthrough.

she can suck me dry anytime, if you guys catch my drift

Attached: 1632621470153.gif (112x112, 25.39K)

Don't open it

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

oh i also forgot to mention something antitribu likes to do in certain parts: zombies that explode when they die with the force of a rocket launcher, so pure melee characters LITERALLY cannot kill them without getting fucked over. even with 0 firearms you need to shoot them

Not the same user here but that's exatcly the problem. They literally complain about nazis and how you shouldn't play with them and how they don't want nazis playing the game.
To me that's as retarded as feeling the need to say that you don't want child rapists playing the game, do you really need an entire page dedicated to complain about child rapists when your game was never meant to appeal to child rapists? It's a really annoying and demeaning attitude they got.

Liberals in general used to be alot more balanced when it comes to this stuff. We used to atleast try to accurately represent the other side while nowdays we just rely on unrealistic over the top cartoonish exagerations. So yeah VTM has always been ''progressive'' but it used to be about being free and against fascism while nowdays they're the fascists telling you how to run games, control your friends, who to be friends with and why you should like or dislike something