Qt girl moves in next door no larp

>qt girl moves in next door no larp
>couple weeks go by and she accidentally locked herself out of her apartment
>she knocks on my door and asks if she can make a call and wait at my place til lockpick guy shows up
>say ok we smalltalk and she sees my impressive multi monitor battlestation gaming PC with RTX3090
>end up showing her my Factorio SE Megabase that I have been working on for 350 hours
>she isnt impressed and seems bored when I tell her about my Beryllium exploration and refining setup
>lockpick guy shows up and she was gone fast
>next time I walk past her and her girl friend they both burst out laughing

how do I recover? and how come gaming isnt normalized in society by now?

Attached: 7.png (512x512, 161.89K)

You fucked up by showing her your vidya shit, you should have known better.

Based nerd. But really who cares just embrace who you are and just see these hoes as they are. They'll respect you more if you just own it. She's not better than you.

why do you care about what some shallow hoe thinks?

>redditfrog
Go back

Attached: CommunityChest.png (808x444, 404.95K)

First of all, the normalization of gaming should be something you dread. It's affects so far have reduced AAA development to marketing skinner boxes and shoehorning sexual degeneracy into games to shame otherwise we'll adjusted people into converting to an unsustainable ideology. Second, even if gaming was normalized, that doesn't make it entertaining for a potential onlooker.
Second I am a fishbrained fool for bothering to genuinely respond, but we as a board, a website, and the internet as a whole need to stop playing pretend with our feelings before we forget what it feels like to feel

You started off fine, but showing some random girl your factory was a total rookie mistake. Should be kept it at "Yeah, I'm into tech stuff. Everyone needs a hobby, you know?"

Shit l. Said "second" twice. The curse of phone posting while taking a shit. Still the second best thing I produced in the last 2 minutes

gaming is normalized. spending 350h in a singleplayer and expecting a woman to give a shit isn't and never will be normalized because duh. girls don't care about mechanical objects, only faces and voices. if you had showed her some story shit "cinematic" type game she would have been mildly interested for a few minutes. if you showed her something with cute big eye cartoon characters she might have gotten hooked and started playing it herself. even that wouldn't have gotten you any closer to her pussy though.

>she sees my impressive multi monitor battlestation gaming PC with RTX3090

Attached: sonokawa6.jpg (759x547, 32.41K)

Instead of telling her you game you should've told her its for training for programming or its needed for a project or some shit man. Don't even need to show her really and even then some random ass github would work

>and just see these hoes as they are.
That's how you get called incel and fired from your job
>They'll respect you more if you just own it.
No, they'll only respect you if you stop playing video games and get "real" hobbies like art, music, bike riding.

a github? you would show her a bunch of TEXT? kek that's even worse than what user did.

>and how come gaming isnt normalized in society by now
It is when you don't play autism simulators totally not lapping user.

You know its bad when I actually laughed at this

user you’re alright, who cares what some front hole thinks.

But autism simulators are the only fun games. If I wanted a cinematic experience that plays itself I'd watch a movie.

never show your power level, OP. You done goofed

Dumbass even the most successful just sees hoes as hoes. Who cares they're mostly overrated, a good one is rare.

>I tell her about my Beryllium exploration and refining setup
chad as fuck

Attached: 1639367859983.png (420x410, 433.44K)

This is the wrong mentaltiy to have. In reality, you, as a man, should be changing yourself and your lifestyle to better suit women. They're the weaker sex, so they need you to be that sense of strength, stability and security that they're missing. A manchild who obsesses over video games like a fucking schoolboy does not and cannot provide that.

You don't even need to go that far, you just need to play up the hardware enthusiast part of it. "Yeah, I built this baby myself. There's just something satisfying about optimizing the hell out of a system you use regularly. Some guys tweak their cars. Some invest serious cash in audio equipment. I'm into getting every last bit of power I can from my computer." Considering he plays Factorio, I'm guessing enthusiasm about optimizing systems isn't even a lie.

Dumbass. I do not give a shit about women.

>no larp
>frogposter
hmmmmm

>and how come gaming isnt normalized in society by now?
stopped reading right there, frogposting manchild.

I'm 34 now and I do not hide my powerlevel.
When Daisy was announce for smash, I told everyone because I was so fucking hype.
I talk about my factorio.
I talk about every hobby and thought I have.
What I did not expect is that black qts are attracted to weird white guys. Don't know what it is.

Attached: 1650083021747.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

>RTX3090
Yep. You fell for it.

None of this happened.

I have yet to regret my purchase.
I have never heard my GPU fan because it just doesn't work hard enough.

Why doesn't she just wait outside?

You will die alone and sexless. You will never have kids. You will watch as all of your friends move on without you and laugh at you when they realize you're still a caveman playing with toys.

>graduate college
>got a wage slave corporate job
>work hardest, can't move up
>get more and more depressed
>weekly routine becomes drinking a 12 pack of any bottled beer and ordering a large pizza
>be on 4th floor and at least 3 football fields away from dumpster
>start collecting bottles and pizza boxes on surfaces
>occasionally get the energy to put them into bags
>don't take the bags down
>fast forward 1 year of this
>qt3.14 can't get the new electronic locks to work across hall
>i just happen to be walking in from work
>..with a pizza and 12 pack
>she asks if she can wait in my appt while waiting to get thru to maintenance
>spaghetti all over try to say no
>before i can she says "let me help"
>she takes the pizza and i begrudgingly let her in
>5 fullsized trashbags of beer bottles and pizza boxes
>4 towers of pizza boxes stacked as high as i could reach
>counters covered in pizza boxes or alcohol bottles
>she says her friend is calling, put the pizza on the floor, and ran out
>her phone was on the pizza box
>it never lit up

Attached: where do you think we are.png (1067x800, 651.07K)

ignore her
find someone who WILL listen to you describe your factorio megabase. she's out there and you deserve her, king.

Its fine user. I showed a qt how awesome mechwarrior 2 looks and told her that it’s even cooler after a few bongs. She hated every minute of of it, we still got married few years later.

Sex with random whores is overrated, kids are overrated and an absolute handful, I don't care what anyone else thinks it has no effect on my happiness. I don't even play video games that much anymore but still feel this way.

Pig.

You will die caring what normies think.

And?

>She brings Chad over
>He fucks her, and then runs the toaster and the microwave at the same time on the same outlet
>Blows electricity for the entire building
>OP was playing Factorio
>His 350 megabase save file is fucking corrupted
>Laughter rumbling punctuated by AH AH AH through the adjoining wall

Attached: chad.jpg (593x656, 68.75K)

>Sex with random whores is overrated,
Those "whores" will be someone's loving mother someday.
>kids are overrated and an absolute handful
Selfish and immature mentality born from consumerism. Sad.

>Those "whores" will be someone's loving mother someday.
X-Doubt

>wait at my place til

Attached: 1321004610579.gif (260x146, 1.14M)

Recover from what? Her opinion doesn't have any real value. I don't know why you noticed them laughing to begin with. You thought she might be the kind of animal as you are. She's not. Oh well, that's that. She could be laughing, or sad, or angry, or whatever. Who cares? Do you concern yourself over the feelings of squirrels and beetles, too?

LOL

The only thing that's sad is you thinking women will bring you happiness and fulfillment.

Good thread, I am demoralised

poetry

Why are you putting whores in quotes? They are whores. “Loving mother someday” lol once a whore always a whore you will learn this the hard way when your partner inevitabely cheats on you.

There is nothing more selfish than having children who are destined to do nothing but suffer by being brought on this planet.

Having kids is itself a selfish act. You do it to fulfill your own ego/satiate your own instincts/treat your loneliness.

Should have had
>Weights
>Guitar
>Piano
>Lute
>Banjo
>Drawing tablet
>Freshly drawn manga
>Japanese language book
>Sword
>Microbiology
>Basil plant

Even if these whores somehow manage to get their ruined holes pregnant, you can bet your ass they won't be loving mothers.

>punctuated by AH AH AH
That's a weird way to laugh

>His 350 megabase save file is fucking corrupted
you think I dont have backups?
you are a joke man.

Attached: 2.png (512x512, 79.87K)

I've been there.

One thing you learn as you get older is to NEVER, EVER EVER!! show your true powerlevel to anyone.

Attached: 1644408166801.jpg (960x754, 66.17K)

Bro. I'm taking a shit too.
It's like we're shitting together.
Neat.

>>say ok we smalltalk and she sees my impressive multi monitor battlestation gaming PC with RTX3090
Best case here is she can at least think you have a lot of money. Maybe say you're a software engineer or something, and that's why you have it
>>end up showing her my Factorio SE Megabase that I have been working on for 350 hours
>>she isnt impressed and seems bored when I tell her about my Beryllium exploration and refining setup
kek

It's effects in that context, not affects. That's THE main context you would use effects instead of affects. Props for trying to distinguish anyway.

you should data girl

>some guys build rockets, others sculpt their bodies... me? I optimize hardware, it’s lonely at the top but you learn to deal with the envy
Do you gets seriously think this shit is any better? Lmaooooooo

Lock pick guy here. Her doorknob wasn't the only thing of her's I shoved deep up my asshole that night.

Bro.
You forgot the most important part: show us your factory.

>finally managed to get a date
>girl comes over
>dock my hacked switch and connect it to the television
>she looks at me like I'm some pro hacker genius
>throw her the joycon and tell her to pick something
>512 sd card has everything
>she says "wow you really have all the games"
>end up playing minecraft because she likes these block games
>we cuddle on the couch and her little body rubs against me

Attached: 1520249217218.jpg (900x900, 57.64K)

This better be bait
If not, kys simp

> Those "whores" will be someone's loving mother someday
Single moms are the leading cause of gang members and crime.

Attached: 1650645497064.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>”little” body
At least say it’s a hamplanet so it’s somewhat believable.

In other words, you wasted your money.