FromSoft devs are true romantics, poet warriors with immeasurable soul. The kino seems infinite with Elden Ring...

FromSoft devs are true romantics, poet warriors with immeasurable soul. The kino seems infinite with Elden Ring. Post moments of ER kino.

Attached: elden_ring_10.jpg (1920x1080, 1.36M)

this looks like something out of a shitty korean mmo

she was so cool in that cut scene
sad she is not like that at all after the fight

Attached: fia.png (1922x1080, 1.78M)

>character standing on an infinite water pool with a cool looking skybox
woah...
kino...
how do they keep coming up with new material...

Attached: rean blanco vs rean negro.png (1112x544, 672.51K)

Attached: 1629290616501.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

Why does Ranni randomly show up during the Rennala fight to just say one line?
Even thought she's sleeping in a tower after telling me to find a dead city

Attached: file.png (231x263, 30.82K)

I didn't get what happened here
also her fight is way too easy compared to margit and godrick

holy fugging kino

thank you

I cried when this happened

Attached: 1650921139448m.jpg (1024x467, 44.01K)

Wait
Fia is actually wearing underwear under those robes?

t. has been sleeping under a rock for the last 2 months

Discoveries will be made for years with Elden Ring. It's that kind of richness and attention to detail is just one reason why Elden Ring is not only GOTY but arguably the greatest game of this generation.

>featuring dante from the devil may cry series

Attached: 1553644874290.gif (316x193, 115.33K)

>female toon
dilate

If you like Fromsoft so much why dont you marry it?

That's because what you fought there was Ranni's illusion of what she thought her mom was at her prime.

>Rennala
>Ancestor Spirit
>Ranni's questline, areas
>Astel
>Radagon

That's it.

looks gay

this isn't impressive at all. it's clunky. just makes the game look like a big regression from sekiro combat

how is ranni is the fight?

>just makes the game look like a big regression from sekiro combat
It is.

magic

Because she doesn't want you to kill her braindead mom so she summons an illusion of when her mom used to be cool, if you're cool enough to beat illusion then you can have her Rune but she still puts up a sign that says "noooooo fighting" to keep her mom safe.

>same setting as BB, except they switched Rom for a tranny with some chink clothes

I like that, she can be all chuuni and tsun but she still loves her mom

Attached: file.jpg (1000x978, 212.01K)

Should I play the game? I played BB a couple years back, and I did not like it.

That makes sense, what about all the weird kids around her?

It's way, way worse than BB in a lot of ways. So I really doubt you gonna like it except if you prefer the generic open world and the shitty piss filter asthetic of the game.

Ok then, I won't play it. Guess I'll just stick to XC3.

Cringe

you just know whoever made this is a pajeet

10/10 kinography

Those are just people she rebirths over and over with her egg. Not super clear on why, maybe just to avoid dying, but some combo of you possessing the great rune and a larval tear means you can be reborn perfectly- whereas the creepy children are born crippled and usually die shortly afterwards.

Indeed. They made zero real improvements to the core combat of this game and it shows. Actually feels like a step backwards, learning almost nothing from Sekiro or even Bloodborne

when you meet godfrey and his grace is pointing to you.

I watched a lore video that says they're clones of Ranni since she thinks Ranni is dead because she killed her mortal body.

Your fingers, show me your fingers

Attached: 19971203_0130.jpg (2397x3926, 1.37M)

>the hyper cinematic reddit webm
disgusting

Attached: image-removebg-preview.png (261x236, 53.11K)

wait this actually happened? I don’t remember that. didn’t Godfrey lose his grace anyway?

>just start playing, a number of hours in, exploring the amazing world
>open up a chest and end up here
That fucking feel.

Attached: Elden Ring Screenshot 2022.03.06 - 21.07.00.89.jpg (2560x1440, 2.17M)

I wish it actually trapped you and you had to fight yourway to a grace

>tropes are bad... because they are!!!
Haven't played ER but you can do better user.

You do. You have to beat the giant to teleport out.

this was so weak compared to the teleport into Caelid though. there really should have been more teleporting chest traps, both to abuse for getting into later areas early or just to fuck with the player. imagine getting teleported into that lake full of bleed dogs and bullshit spastic crows in Mohgwyn from some chest in Liurnia

no you don’t, all you have to do is sit at the grace. it would be bullshit having to kill that golem who has his ankle guards on at the level you should be in weeping peninsula

Well, I didn't know that and I got gud and killed him. Never had a single issue with fighting any giant since then.

Attached: Elden Ring Screenshot 2022.04.11 - 05.46.48.63.jpg (2560x1440, 2.47M)

I mean they’re really not a difficult enemy even at a low level but at that point it will one shot you with almost any move and it must take a ton of hits to take down, just run in grab the talisman and get out. the sending gate there goes to a divine tower right? I don’t think it’s even active until after you kill Morgott

You're right on all accounts. What made my experience more memorable was not knowing how to stagger them. So I literally did chip damage all the way without getting hit once.

who is this guy and how do i get there?

Attached: 20220303001544_1.jpg (2560x1440, 481.28K)

>how do i get there?
The four belfries.

one of the three teleporters in the upper left lakes area. Where you need the special imp keys. Spoiler it's a crucible knight

but why wont they let us wear it

this boss reminded of killer is dead

Attached: spooky.jpg (1920x1080, 353.77K)

The improvements that Sekiro brought to core combat are not transferable to the Souls ARPG formula. I hope they do revisit it, but all of Sekiro was built around the parry/katana system. if it was simply an option in a Souls-style game it couldnt realistically be balanced nor be fleshed out enough.

which cave is this?

Is Ranni the rare daughter character who actually loves her mom? Most vidya daughters have massive dad complex.

wait whut?

What's that? How?

Pida, some guy who is killed by his puppets. I think its one of the more creepy moments in elden ring when you hear him being killed and then you arrive on the scene just to see a bunch of lifeless dolls standing over his his corpse. Very kino.

I'm confused cos when I get to the area there's only a merchant there. What triggers him being killed?

I honestly first thought that he was killed by raya lucaria soldiers.
How do you know they're puppets?

Not sure probably something in the selvius/ranni questline