Have you ever gotten an injury due to gaming?

have you ever gotten an injury due to gaming?
stuff like neck and back pain, carpal tunnel, seizure, collision (VR?)

Attached: xboxaddict.jpg (494x1035, 115.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oLSpljdTzSc
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/deep-vein-thrombosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20352557
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

crippling lifelong virginity

>be an irresponsible fat fuck
>die
>blame it on muh videogames
People stay sit double that amount on trips and flights and they dont fucking die BECAUSE THEY ARENT FAT FUCKS. Stop being a fat fuck.

I'm 37, and I've done a 70 hour session in WOW before. I'm not in good health, but i'm not obese either. I drink maybe 60 units a week and I'm still working full time. These idiots that die must be fucking already on deaths door.

i heard some user got attacked by a wolf in skyrim VR, fell, and sliced his stomach

I don't understand how this happens, how do you not stand up to get a drink or pee for that long

I wonder that as well. Not to say I've never sat down for a long time but I feel like I always get up ever 1-2 hours just to grab more water or piss.

Are you dying, son?

Blood clot after 12 hour gaming sessions?
Yeah, no. It's just because he's fat as shit.
Man I've drank a gallon of Monster before and nothing happened except I had to poop real bad.

>12 hours faming sessions
wait till they discover what happens in some jobs

i literally look almost exactly like him
anyone else?

It's another effect of being obese. While fit people can get blood clots from barely moving for half a day straight, it's very less likely for it to happen.

Can you develop thrombosis in only one day? O.O

>he died because he was obese
have you guys not heard about the the south korean dude?

Attached: too much gaming killed this man.jpg (820x547, 46.86K)

it only takes a couple hours if you're unlucky. People die from it on planes on all the time from sitting through long flights

Lol the dad sounds like he didn’t give a shit, he’s partially to blame
youtu.be/oLSpljdTzSc

What does a blood clot feel like? I wonder if I have one.

Heard about him? I don't care about him.

>he doesnt have his own intermittent pneumatic compressor to reduce the risk of DVT
bitchass casuals who dont keep an IPC on hand for their 12+ hour gaming sessions deserve to get fragged by their own clotting cascade

Attached: IPCimage.jpg (350x232, 10.66K)

>blood clot
another victim of the vaccine

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/deep-vein-thrombosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20352557

>his friends made a gmod of him dying for his dad's website
online bros are always wholesome

>2016

I got syphilis from playing Hide the Sausage with your mom.

you can avoid this by getting up to piss or walking up 1 flight of stairs

>south korean dude
koreans casually play games for 20 hours without eating or drinking. they aren't human so who cares

ebola

I recently had 2 bulging disks in the back of my neck towards my spine that was causing pain and numbness shooting down my arms. The pain was so intense near my eblow. After getting a few epidural injections that were very temporary relief, I found a painful physical therapy move involving pushing my chin in as far as i can and holding my head straight up. The pain was in the disk location but would immediately stop the pain shooting down my arm. After a few weeks of doing it, all pain went away.

>34
>fat as fuck
>been trying for a heart attack or DVT for years
>cant even get chest pain
WTF am I doing wrong?!

why's he stiff?

diaper + mommy brings you tendies

>12 hours
skill issue

just here to tell you that weight has nothing to do with DVT and that any retard can get it if they stay stationary long enough
always get up every hour or so

i dislocated my shoulder playing vr

Attached: 1636670515597.jpg (600x600, 41.91K)

Wasnt gaming but i had one of those floor sitting "gamer chairs" as a kid and rolled forw while my finger was underneath it to grab my tv remote. Ended up breaking the pinky knuckle right behind my fingernail

South Koreans are a collection of the most unhealthy gamers out there, not the best example user. And yes, I heard of this ancient story

He was fat, so he likely had higher blood pressure which led to an easier time for blood to clot. Eventually they’ll break off and go to your heart or lungs and by then it’s too late unless you get help ASAP.

eh you can get REALLY into the weeds on the relationship between weight and basically anything because of how systemic its effects are.
for example you could reasonably make the argument that peripheral estrogen production from adipose tissue can contribute to hypercoagulability which could theoretically increase the risk of DVT

Good genes and also not doing drugs. My brother had dvt and multiple stints by late 30s. It's mostly the drug use. I'd probably have it if i didn't hold down physical jobs fairly often because im just a lazy fat fuck at home

Well I mean if he sits with his legs crossed or Indian style then I could see blood clots happening, I have to stop myself sitting like that sometimes cause it'll cause a red raw spot on my foot

>Deep vein thrombosis can cause leg pain or swelling but also can occur with no symptoms.
It's over

Attached: 1509767120157.jpg (352x370, 25.95K)

>itt; a bunch of gamers on death’s door trying to cope and pretend they’re not at high risk of permanent injury or death thanks to their horribly unhealthy lifestyles

Carpal/ulnar nerve issues, but that's seems to be due to my chair specifically.

Cunny games

I tries to cartwheel jump off a ledge like Diddy Kong as a kid and fucked up my elbow and a leg if that counts.

I once screamed at a jumpscare (and I love horror so I never get hit by jumpscares but it was the Horn Dude in Bioshock Infinite) and my cat jumped up and bit my arm because I scared him too :(

Sorry Macaroni

Attached: macaroni man.jpg (960x634, 58.44K)

I had a pulmonary embolism a couple months ago but I took some aspirin and now I'm 100% healthy again

mac looks like a good kitty considering he bit you

My brother has had it for a decade. His foot from high ankle down is black now. He's done tons of coke, opoids, meth and smoked cigarettes the whole time while being 300lbs

I got carpal tunnel syndrome as a kid from leveling fletching in Runescape.

cute gato

um, akctually it was from covid, the blood clot was just a complication

Shut up ESL

give him head pats from me pls

Losing weight and watching kino can be combined, anons, and if gamer fuel threads are any indication, you have massive cholesterol and sodium problems, aka "permanently brain-dead from heart attack at age 30 because your family assumes not leaving the room is normal"

Attached: 719uh1Um6aL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1281, 128.29K)

*cought*

I took a day off work when RE8 released and played the whole game start to finish without even taking a piss.
Was fun but I realized how unhealthy it was.
Also RE8 isn't that good.

>cardio
>losing weight

Say for whatever reason you have been sitting for 48 hours, there is a big clot building up in one of your leg veins, the moment you stand up it will go straight into your heart.

Knowing this information, what do?

Attached: 1646266803206.jpg (249x157, 3.56K)

>Standing desk
>Go bouldering 4x a week
>Walk around my park daily
I still am paranoid I'm gonna die.

Attached: bouldering.jpg (640x504, 155.65K)

>dont eat
>fast
>lost weight
just that easy, starving yourself is the best way to go imo

was just diagnosed with tennis elbow from gaming last week, shit sucks

Attached: [email protected] (1024x717, 59.94K)

both aerobic exercise and weight loss are associated with reductions in all cause mortality so even if you dont get both, getting just one is still good

I hyper extended my thumbs playing mercenaries

>starving yourself
Ironically as inefficient as dieting.

that's hilarious, what kind of gaming are you doing that youre giving yourself tennis elbow