Strangers of Paradise

WAKE ME UP
I CAN'T WAKE UP
SAVE ME

youtube.com/watch?v=9CR5dNCC-YQ

Attached: strangersofparadise.jpg (2560x1440, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGYCjtYcm6g
youtube.com/watch?v=j0gikOlCvTg
youtube.com/watch?v=YNLKBKjI02o
youtube.com/watch?v=kKv0vbh9mqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Or you could just stay out of my router. Thats a thing too

yeh alright

Attached: 1631392542105.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

what a disappointment

>he fucking won

Attached: 16483942734.jpg (1280x720, 72.63K)

I need... PC optimizations... I need to play it....

i feel sad for people who can't appreciate this

the most mindblowing thing is that there are people trying to incite a flame war between strangers and metal gear rising now that MGR became popular on zoomers again

I have room in my heart for both. Also SoP is not the same kind of ridiculousness that MGR is at all.

>SOPFFO, Dragon's Dogma, MGR fans get together (colorized).jpg

Attached: 1632795157861.jpg (859x488, 399.82K)

I cannot stop playing this game
Every day, I'll boot it up and play a level and be happy
Feels good

have they patched the performance
i have a 3080ti and 24 core cpu

me with Nioh

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGYCjtYcm6g

Chaos mode is too hard I can't play for shit after leaving it for 2 weeks. Not like Nioh 2.

Because the systems are more restrictive than Nioh 2 despite being just as fast paced.

youtube.com/watch?v=j0gikOlCvTg
Based

>bandicam
perfect

this game is the worst thing ever on pc

Same, it's pure kino but the technical issues filter a lot of people

Looks like Chaos has been waiting for us.

Hoping the DLC is good

I still worry about the balance

What do you mean?

bruh

Attached: 1650841310532.jpg (750x530, 60.12K)

>all that campy edgecore fun
>wasted on a fucking trannyfantasy spinoff
Yeah, because when I think of edgecore, my mind goes straight into snoy JPRG cancer with frilly, shiny UI and glossy colors!

This game has no right being as good as it is
Feels like a game from the ps2 era

can you write a post in english

Is there fashion armor in this game? I really like the look of the starting equipment, but I'd like the stats of better armor

there's no transmogs or cosmetic-only slot, but some of it is fashionable. I assume when you get to postgame you can grind up max stats version of anything if you really want

Ok, I will just learn to beat the game without taking damage

that works too. there's a video of some absolute madman beating kali naked with fists.

Alright, I beat this game yesterday, was fun, was emotional, I respect Jack's strength. And I'm pretty sure I have a grasp on the whole plot, but there's just one thing I think I'm missing that was probably explained in one of the lore pick-ups that I may have missed. So, give it to me straight, Yea Forums.
What's the significance of the red crystals Jack makes when he kills enemies, and what's the significance of them not being present when he kills everyone?

nothing it's just something team ninja came up with when squeenix told them they can't have gore

>when squeenix told them they can't have gore
I wonder why they're so adverse to having gore in FF games?

Is that Diogenes on the stairs

what do you even do?
I'm near the end and having trouble staying motivated. I have all the jobs and really only like tyrant and breaker, and then I always have to slum it back down to swordfighter to spam the spirit counter when there's a boss like Tiamat with tons of fast close ranged AOE.
I'm kinda sick of getting awful gear and having to replace it constantly, I don't really see myself playing this long-term like Nioh. Is there really anything to strive for besides getting 400%?
I don't think I have used the smithy a single time, you can't upgrade item level or affinity so what's the point?
Do you at least hit the gear cap pretty early in the NG+/Chaos mode or whatever it's called so you can focus on what you want?

>implying the DLC isn't going to be cancelled due to poor sales
if they can do it to FFXV they can definitely do it to Jack's game

so do you like it or not you fucking sexy little nigger

Really? Cause I remember reading one of the Lufenian Logs talking about how it had to do with the stronger Dark Crystal Jack was given, giving him more versatile abilities (the multiple classes, presumably) and something to do with crystals. And there was an user a few threads ago, maybe sometime last month, who I remember freaking out because "THERE ARE NO CRYSTALS." If there really is nothing going on, then lame if true.

So is this game fixed on the PC yet? Or is it another game from Square Enix that will go without any patches on PC?

Attached: nierautomata-1280-1-1488398963732_1280w[1].jpg (1280x720, 234.58K)

they did some patches idk if they helped because i pirated

DLC will fix EVERYTHING.

Right...

Attached: qz3NuYk_783942_1[1].jpg (2186x908, 714.74K)

depends on if Square is handling the PC side of things or Team Ninja? If Square no performance or optimization will ever happen

it is not got anyway. now to your question no they haven't and never will be.

>Loved MGR with all of my heart
>Really enjoyed the SOP demo and planning to get it soon
>Just started DD since it was on sale and having a lot of fun already
Men of taste. All of you.

Attached: Caspar_David_Friedrich_-_Wanderer_above_the_sea_of_fog.jpg (2327x2980, 984.47K)

that probably isn't true
especially since SE was the one that came up with that scene with jack slaughtering a bunch of soldiers with sarah on his shoulder

youtube.com/watch?v=YNLKBKjI02o

>Yeah, because when I think of edgecore, my mind goes straight into snoy JPRG cancer
FF7 defined edginess for the late 90s, zoomoid.

did they actually give a release window for the 3 DLC? Or is it just when they feel like it?

Any pcbro has tried version 1.03? How does it hold up in comparison to 1.02?

No

>Final fantasy
>tranny
I get it, you hear about FF14 and know that trannies feel comfortable to play it. But you have to realize the FF is among the greatest series of games ever. If you shit on FF, you're legit a retard.

I don't think so. I like the game enough to pick it up, but I don't want the digital deluxe bonuses, so I'm waiting for them to actually announce and sell it separately.

>Nier Automata
>literally unplayable for certain people, all because of a developer issue
>they don't give a fuck

>99.9% of players in Japan on playstation and nintendo consoles
>Japan are xenophobic and racist as fuck to all non-Japanese
>thinking they give a fuck if the PC version is broken

Yeah sure that's cool but did they fix the performance issues or not?

>be japanese
>mfw

Attached: What-is-Computer-and-how-does-a-computer-work[1].png (500x350, 30.34K)

Two nukes weren’t enough

I haven't played it yet, but I heard that Find Your Way remix.

It's too good, wtf

now the only question is
where can I download it from?
>kazaa
or
>ares

About to install the fitgirl version, anything I should know

Attached: 1641418708395.png (2000x2460, 3.06M)

we're lucky to even get the few good games we get from over there. Otherwise everything would be some variation of Assassin's Creed by now

Your PC can't handle it. You cannot fix the issue, you have to live with it.

I never gave a damn about ff.
Just read the story on wikipedia and the ending of the game and it's already more kino than any of fromsoftware turds save for BB.

>TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY

Get new material.

So as a first timer, should I play this game or Nioh 2?

youtube.com/watch?v=kKv0vbh9mqI
>you get to the 2nd phase of the first boss fight in the game
>this starts up
>you breathe it all in
good game

Why didn't they just make Nioh Final Fantasty edition? Major step backwards.

>Nioh Final Fantasty edition
>thought that's what this game was going to be
>get extremely hyped because that's my dream game
>end up with this game

Attached: 1459633744669.jpg (640x450, 68.76K)