The moment when gaming peaked

The moment when gaming peaked.

It's only downhill from here.

Attached: hoarah loux.jpg (900x506, 64.3K)

this guy and radhan were the only bosses i liked
all others felt like ds3/bloodbourne bosses

Literally completey blows it out of the water 5 minutes later when Radagon appears and the theme song starts playing

Attached: .png (598x806, 479.53K)

?
Radagon is underwhelming. Three years of anticipation and it blandly cuts to the arena with another decaying/cracked figure and AOE speedy fuckery.

He has the coolest moveset in the series

>Dodge offsets mid-combo to ride the lightning
>Parries projectiles and counters with his own
>sets up floor traps and has weird ground waves you have to jump over every time his attack hits the ground

>he didnt like fire giant

>Loretta
>Godfrey
>Placidusax
>Mohg the Omen
Only good bosses in the game

I skipped his and the final boss's cutscenes the first time because I got annoyed with how the game wouldn't end
I also summoned my +10 mimic the first time fighting them. Beat them easily.

What's wrong with Rykard, the boss with the best cutscene?

WAAAAAAAAA WHY CANT I JUST CIRCLE THE BOSS AND BACKSTAB HIM?? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1650051549196.jpg (1080x970, 853.2K)

>They hated him because he told the truth

>elden ring
>use heavier attacks
lol?

I think most of my favorite bosses are near the endgame. Morgott and Godrick are obviously great too though

>get his set
>his hair and crown were just part of a helmet

So is he bald?

Attached: elden_lord_set.png (200x381, 104.74K)

A giant half naked bloody guy? This is your ideal?

Its been going downhill since pong

you can just smell the high single digit IQ dex users every time
>iframe over here, iframe over here "EVOLVED DS3 CONCEPT"

Attached: 945171425.gif (400x254, 2.13M)

PUT THESE FOOLISH AMBITIONS TO REST.

Poor lion did nothing wrong though.

Placidusax was weirdly refreshing, just a big kaiju motherfucker and dodging the flying attacks felt great.

Gaming peaked with a really shitty line read that didn't even match the character's expression?

>mohg the omen
That fight was just Mohg, Lord of Blood but gimped both mechanically and musically. Also no dialogue. The complete fight is so much better I expect you meant that

It's just Fromsoft being lazy or the Tarnished is insane ad scalped everyone after the fight. You also ripped out the prosthetic of that one Commander guy and use it as a weapon

why did he kill it?

Absolute shit taste. Radagon was cringe and generic.

>NOOOOOOO THE GAME IS PERFECT ITS YOU WHO DONT GET IT
Damn, I haven't read such an amount of bullshit in a while
Fromdrones are somehow even more delusional than botwfags. Is it open world game that create those retards?

was marika kicking out godfrey and recalling radagon an attempt to assassinate the elden beast, with godfrey & his men/descendants intented as a backup plan if she failed?

Still not beating elden ring
cope, seethe, touch grace

fire giant was legitimately the worst boss in the game

I went in expecting complete bullshit but he was FUN. Great arena, great effects, great tells to his attacks. No input reading bullshit or healing, the classic Dark Souls boss. Fuck why couldn't they just do this the entire game.

Attached: 1543379363708.jpg (400x400, 23.78K)

the worst taste on Yea Forums

Become better.

Okay I admit it: two of the worst bosses for me were Alecto and the mage golem overlooking the Redmane's castle desert that made me sit down and cry.

i beat him first try though?
he's just a boring damage sponge

This has nothing to do with how difficult it is. Defeated him with 2 tries. Still shit because you are just wacking at a leg phase 1 with attacks and movements coming from outside your screen with the occasional breakdance and then phase 2 I thought I ended up in the ghetto with how much breakdancing he busted out and how much running after him I had to do.

>Mage golem
A what?

I think Godrick could beat him up.

Attached: 1644215395800.jpg (826x871, 124.67K)

Ah yes, the high esteemed and regarded Elden Lord......just some old generic white guy...

Bloodborne bosses are amazing so we accept your compliment.

Sure you did.

bloodborne bosses are forgettable outside of the DLC ones

you cant kill him without a macguffin

The lion was suppressing his lust for battle. Killing it allowed him to go all out on your ass.

There are meme bosses in bloodborne who are more memorable than entire games

Attached: Skeletal_Puppet_Micolash_Concept_Art.jpg (1497x1060, 209.97K)

it was holding him back from going full battlelust mode and he killed it because he realized he couldn't hold back against the PC and survive

You have the worst taste.
>shitty and generic theme song starts playing while radagon poses like some faggot
>he looks like some fujo bait character with a bland design
>generic anime fight through and out
>good

Are you really so insecure about your opinions that you have to pretend that everybody that disagree with you is doing it because of ulterior motives?

Why don't you explain instead why you think he's a good boss?

couldnt he just send him to a vacation or something ?

Along the cliff edge north of Forth Faroth there's an overhang below with a hidden golem. It's stronger than most things in Caelid and it's a bad encounter for underleveled characters/non mages. It's also unique, I think.

yes people tend to remember trash bosses like micolash

I think you can, the macguffin is just an easy mode

Radagon was the only boss I didn't mind being grabbed by because it's literally the coolest move in the entire game.

margit/morgott is good
radagon is good

>radagon's grab
>the coolest
he just hits you with his stick
Loux throws you into the air, jumps up to grapple you again then pile drives you into the floor

>yes people tend to remember

I win

>Loretta
Not really confused because she was fun and all but why her over bosses like Godrick, Rykard, Radahn, and all the other horse niggers?

Attached: 1649778924056.jpg (609x503, 26.15K)

It's a direct rip from the original trailer which got me really excited for this game, so I guess that's where the coolness comes from. But also, is hitting something with a stick not cool?

Attached: 1627857918395.png (463x437, 33.78K)

yes you "win" micolash is a shit boss

radagon and elden beast are kino, shit taste

>I AM THE DUNG EATER
why would hoarah loux say this?

Think you posted the wrong pic, OP

Attached: 1599410406874.jpg (1920x1080, 302.45K)

>elden beast
>kino
i mean if you like spending 90% of the fight running then sure

Because the presentation is fucking incredible. His moves are actually fairly easy to follow if you don't have a summon drawing split aggro, and he has interesting movement. The largest enemy that actually rolls. It's pure spectacle and scale mixed with fire and ice and he's not overly challenging or overly easy.

the fight itself is dogshit though, nothing fun about whacking away for ages

>not IKUZO SEKIRO

Attached: brass-stacker-slide-pull-4.jpg (425x304, 41.04K)

Radagon is the only twink I find really cool.
Well, aside from Prince, anyway

That's subjective, and I'd argue the majority of bosses are like that.

i'm sad we didn't get to meet him during parts of our journey
could have definitely built up a rivalry much like gideon since other than them there's really not anyone else who wishes to claim the throne