What video games, segments/scenes/sections in video games, or playstyles in video games encapsulate this feeling?

What video games, segments/scenes/sections in video games, or playstyles in video games encapsulate this feeling?

Attached: NMP.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

Not.
My.
Problem.

Attached: sonic speed.gif (515x311, 4M)

Attached: 1647827562272.png (1651x923, 1.94M)

Playing toplane in League of Legends

hmmm that fat looks tasty...

I want to stick my dick in there...

I thought that was a fleshlight from the thumbnail
Now that I say that...do you think...?

Attached: thinking froggy.png (660x574, 89.26K)

as long as it clock up somewhere far away form my house
I dont really give a fuck
heck if this is not my house then I would not even care if it clog up right under the house

I walk outside with a hot pan of grease and dump the shit in my yard like a weirdo. If I didn't own my home, I'd just say not my problem and toss it down the drain.

>live in an apartment complex
>the sinks are always backing up because there is one out pipe and like 3 floors of dudes dumping shit down it
>i live on the first floor and it comes to me because lucky
i will continue to pour shit down my drain and have other people come in and augur it out, it isn't my fucking fault this shit backs up constantly, i have a food trap, i did all the bullshit neccessary to keep my pipes clean and i still have to deal with my sink backing up because retards above me put shit down the drain

so basically any comp game
where one side is about to lose
so they turtle up to drag the game out as long as he can instead of just give up/yolo or whatever wasting everyone time

Any multiplayer game.

>He fell for the apartment meme
Your fault rentoid. Btw first of the month is coming up!

Attached: allsmiles.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

I'm playing through Dead Space 2 right now after finishing the first one. Most games like this the main character will at least make a remark when someone gets killed or try to save someone about to get killed but not Issac. He just stands there and watches 99% of the time and says nothing even with his new voice.

Maybe the city should invest in sewer lines instead of giving people apartments with tax dollars. Granted just not doing the second would also take care of the grease problem.

Going spy in when your team already has two of them in TF2.

Attached: 200px-Spy_taunt_laugh.png (200x328, 63.63K)

Hypothetically of you were to warm this slightly so its a little runny but still solid, with slimy walls, would it feel like a vagina? I got tired of microwaving banana peels

Grease will ruin your grass eventually

Touch grass.....please

I pour my leftover bacon grease and pork fat through a coffee filter into a jar and then keep it to use as lard.

So then where do you put grease and where to dispose it

Imagine eating animal fat in 2022
Enjoy your hormones and heart disease meatcucks

you can keep some of it to use for cooking if you're into that. the stuff I don't keep I just pour into an empty pickle jar which I eventually throw out in the trash.

Have you literally never seen what happens to grease? It turns solid. Pour it into a jar and throw it in the bin

In a can from my green beans or other canned side dish then in a bag and into the trash. If none is available then absorb with a paper towel and trash. If it is bacon then into my bacon grease collection to help keep my cast iron in prime seasoned condition.

the ironing

>bacon grease collection to help keep my cast iron in prime seasoned condition.
based af i do the same. it's awesome for seasoning cast iron.

Of never, ever having to worry about cholesterol? Of not ingesting a cornucopia of hormones?

>tfw my new housemate cleaned my 3+ year cast iron pan fully with soap and a sponge last month
Yeah, I used to leave it on the hob all the time and he meant well. But this is suffering

Attached: Hank.png (225x225, 48.04K)

>develops anemia and iron deficiency

olive oil
clarified butter
rendered lard
literally the only three cooking oils i use

Come on, that's it? It's a decades old misnomer and if it were true you could just take a supplement.

this guy gets it, avoid seed oils and yes that includes bread. we use lamb for bread

Attached: FRIPzFWX0AITTTy.jpg (1983x2048, 578.61K)

that looks disgusting, and why are you using a paper plate are you poor or something?

remember the pilot girl from human revolution?
remember when you could try to save her, but you didn't have to?

olive oil isn't a cooking oil. it's a dressing oil.

Ah yes, the “fuck your pacifist run” set piece.

It works just fine but yes I prefer to use clarified butter or lard for cooking and then olive oil to dress my vegetables anyway.

Sometimes you don't even need a plate at all, and can throw it all in a cup. it all goes to the same place anyway

Attached: FFpCj_4WQAUCWU_.jpg (2048x1152, 261.37K)

Do you use the salt method or chain mail scrubber? I hate when I still fuck up and burn something like hamburger meat. Why do I hurt myself?

Attached: FFpCjxRXEAUDqEa.jpg (1876x2048, 635.82K)

>girls screams for your help
>"they're killing me oh god"

>"bitch, be silent. i need to sneak."

nta but I've always used the salt method, but lately I feel like my seasoning is getting scraped off by doing that

McDonalds would be happy to take it off their hands

They're probably responsible for it.

>microwaving banana peels
huh?

>tinned meat
Salty cat food

You're missing out

Attached: FF5PrklWQAAdvZu.jpg (2047x2048, 772.79K)

I generally do salt too, but inflation has me considering the chain but that seems like it would be too harsh even lightly scrubbing. I know salt is still cheap but I’d rather save it for actual cooking should shit continue listing under.

Luckily I live in a civilized country where these kind of things are not a problem. You whine about nigs, but you are incapable of doing the smallest thing to help the community.

it's tasty though

Any guy can use a banana peel to masturbate. If you cut the ends off and scrape out the inside. The peel will gently slide over the erect penis. The downside to this is the peel will tear if your penis is too large for the banana peel. But the peel makes a fun all natural method to masturbation. The oils in the banana act like a natural lubrication.
Anyway, the best way is to heat the peel up in the microwave for maximum feel, then I liked to stuff it in a toilet paper tube, put it between a pillow, and fuck it on a table.
HOWEVER, be cautious how hot you heat it. I burnt my dick once and had to go to the doctor when I was 13

Society is collapsing at every level. In the way the brain can’t really track 100 meaningful relationships asking people to give a shit if a population over a thousand is becoming a zero sum game.

Can anyone confirm before I try this, or am I being memed?

ive never used a banana but you can totally use coconut butter or olive oil as lube, foodsafe is chemically safe. worth a try

Not my problem, maybe if I was able to purchase land or a home instead of perpetually being forced to rent, I would actually care about the property I'm on

Attached: 1638701723991.png (500x500, 390.14K)

It makes mustard gas.

Man what's wrong with just squirting some lotion into your hand?

Attached: 1624126527825.png (600x784, 331.49K)

Tis true user Google, sure some user has more tips tho

Forskinlette detected

>when I was 13
did you find it out yourself or did you look up "how vagina feel like" when you were 12?

Yeah I sort of didn't have any control over it, I was only like a day old or so.

>how vagina feel like" when you were 12?
That one, user. But having experience now it's the closest you can get save buying a sleeve. I also have an addiction to it tho so

i don't understand the use of the image here

>first result was 'like the inside of a banana peel, duh', setting user's course for life

Not my problem child

Attached: 1627105701566.jpg (1280x720, 64.38K)

>Not my problem child
Me when they try to relaunch the franchise without Gilbert