Sony's flagship open world game in trouble

>2 Months after release Horizon Forbidden West still hasn't had any sale numbers released, which is extremely rare for Sony 1st party games

>This week new pictures pop up where the game is already being bundled with PS5 consoles so they can once again artificially boost the "copies sold" of Horizon Forbidden West just like how they "sold" 20m copies of the first game.

Reminder, copies sold numbers from sony are untrustable and skewed.

Attached: HOLYKEK.png (580x876, 168.22K)

We can tell how well horizon fw does by how quickly a PC port get pushed out

>the game is already being bundled with PS5 consoles so they can once again artificially boost the "copies sold" of Horizon Forbidden West
What's the point of doing this though? Just to try to "win" a console war? It would make more sense for profit to bundle it with a game people actually want, like Elden Ring.

>It would make more sense for profit to bundle it with a game people actually want, like Elden Ring
When Horizon Zero Dawn came out they essentially gave it away for free with PS4 Pro bundles, for one reason only: getting sales numbers up. They did it so much that Zero Dawn has outsold God Of War 2018 when everyone and their mother knows God Of War is the bigger/better game.

People will buy the PS5 bundle regardless of if they're going to play Horizon or not, little Timmy who wants to play COD or FIFA will still buy this bundle over a scalped one that costs twice as much, even if hes never gonna touch it.

They'll eventually sell the game for 4.99$ like they did with Zero Dawn just so they can flex numbers

the still haven't released tlou2's numbers

Attached: 1642211100726.jpg (1080x1317, 192.88K)

STOP THE COUNT!

Attached: 1647318586010.png (1784x1668, 1.04M)

>What's the point of doing this though?

It’s pretty easy to see why
>Wonder if Horizon Forbidden West is good
>See the first game sold over 20 million copies
>Assume everyone loved it and decide to try out the series

Little Big Planet Sackboy flopped so hard the game has been memory holed

I saw a TV commercial for HFW today. Today. Nearly 3 months after release. They also still don't have any sales figures.

This game is a massive flop. They are waiting for all the bundle sales so they can tell everyone it sold 10 million copies even though 90% of the people with the game in their library got it for free with the console. Just like Zero Dawn.

Never make your main heroine an ugly ginger.

why do nintendo fans care about sales so much? I just care about games.

then why are you on a sales thread?

to ask people who care about sales so much why they care so much? Retard.

>why do they bundle the console with a game people mostly don't give a shit about, instead of bundling it with a game people are going to buy regardless
truly a mystery

what games do you care about?

pretty sure its for investors....

Remember when Elden Ring bundled with dragon dildos? Yeah.

Elden Ring shit on it
Sonys exclusives fucking suck

I'll tell you once you answer my question, it's only fair because I asked first.

A port was already leaked by Nvidia. So it's just a matter of waiting for the announcement.

candy crush
among us
fortnite
cod
bf2042
balan wonderworld
rogue trooper
blood
sanrio world smash ball
milon's secret castle
socom 2

Nintendo did it and was dumb enough to celebrate it as their more sold game ever.... wii sports.

Attached: 1427078193123.jpg (598x450, 91.76K)

Because discussing sales is part of videogames and most games their success? Yet it's clear that Sony is essentially paying players to buy their game instead of the other way around.

>bf2042
bait confirmed

>multiple tv ads for Horizon during divegrass and blmball
>have yet to see a single tv ad for GT7
Sony are fucking idiots.

>no mention of Nintendo, the switch or any of Nintendo's game or console until this post
what the fuck are you on. Why are Playstation owners so obsessed with Nintendo?

>Because discussing sales is part of videogames and most games their success?
Why is this phrased as a question? I don't care about sales because they have nothing to do with the quality of the game. I like good games, most of my favorite games were commercial failures or at best sold a stunning 1 million units over several years. Why do YOU care about sales?

to be fair I did care about the game BEFORE the demo launch

Sony hasn't released sales numbers for a good while. Please ignore that this is due to the games bombing.

They were retarded when they tried to sell anybody 1 2 switch instead of bundling it. It was a terrible game on its own and no one bought it anyway.

The current rumor going round is that TLOU 2 was a massive bomb that cratered after the first two weeks of sales. Factions 2 was so fucked that Sony rebooted Factions 2 instead where instead of a PvP shooter like the first. It's now a The Division style looter shooter based in the world of TLOU. Also they are remaking TLOU 1 in the TLOU 2 engine as well. Naughty Dog is also in a state of perpetual disarray as well with staff exoduses and things going so badly for TLOU as an IP they are already considering an Uncharted 5 despite 4 being the "end" of the series.
That's the absolute state of TLOU 2 allegedly.

Attached: 85d.png (680x370, 372.55K)

>It sold like pancakes! Honest!
Not even trannies bought that shit. The marketing department went all out with the promotion and numbers doctoring.

Staff exoduses are normal for most games but especially Naughty Dog who rely on good animation. Most of those employees who left were animators that they add during the last 2 years. Also Factions 2 not being in TLOU2 because of poor sales is wrong because they decided to make it a separate game long before the game came out. TLOU remake wasn't even Naughty Dog's idea, it was Sony VASG trying to make their own dev team using an existing IP to prove it can do games, when its just an art and animation studio.

When you know you are morally right in your own mind you have to make the numbers match your thesis. Otherwise you might actually be wrong and need to make a change you don’t want to make.

Factions 2 was cancelled because of BLM
Not even kidding

to sell more software.

Attached: 1643820791033.jpg (502x343, 28.7K)

This is a bundle from GameStop, basically a scam where you ca only buy a ps5 if you buy other full priced shit with it.

we it you're a contrarian and are special, you really do stand out among all the contrarians on this board! Mommy's unique boy!

Why are you afraid to tell the truth?

Why do shitposters always do this when they get btfo?

sonysisters.. we lost.. WWE is outselling us..

Attached: 1649864664401.png (1778x1642, 1.01M)

PS5s were always sold as bundles mouth breather

It doesn't make any difference what game they bundle with it, PS5s sell instantly anyway

>The current rumor going round
You mean Yea Forums's headcanon

Attached: The Snoy.png (664x384, 201K)

nothing but multiplats and one Playstation exclusive.

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490.09K)

How obsessed are you? No one said anything about Nintendo.

The truth is that the combination of ridiculous pricing (79,00€) and very bad production of ps5 chips is killing this generation for sony

Content of the games has nothing to do with it, shiteaters will buy anything.

missing a beard on the "ladies"

>content of the games has nothing to do with it
>checks ER sales on ps5
>massive sales
>checks HFW sales
>404 no data found

Yes but how many people will play 4 open world games in a row? With Pokemon/Dying Light/Horizon and Elden Ring in a row (and spider man earlier in the year) you eventually make a choice, do you go or an actual good game (ER) or the sequel to a shitty game you already played?

I'm pretty sure this bundle costs as much as buying Switch and MHR separately.

3DO > PS5

>see NPD info come out with xbox winning with their best numbers ever
>not a single thread about it on Yea Forums
You gotten weak.

>normalfags buy newest asscreed of duty en masse
Your point?

It's the same mindset of those who care that only 10 other players are playing the same single player game as them on Steam. Nobody should care about sales unless they want a sequel, which nobody here cares about.

It was a whole circus the NPD thread, it just hit bump limit a few mins ago.

I like the dual sense but why did they choose white, I have to clean it constantly

I don't think that's a controller problem

why is Yea Forums so obsessed over this game

>jokes about TLOU2 nosediving
>jokes about Sony's desperate attempts to pull-up from their tailspin
>jokes about the inside job that caused TLOU2 to bomb in the first place
I feel like a kid in a candy store.

why is Yea Forums so obsessed over this game

Attached: gremlin.jpg (271x186, 10.08K)