March NPD Sales Data

>It's another "PS5 is massively supply constrained!!" cope episode.

Attached: lol.png (1078x1136, 676.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/foxconn-suspends-production-two-factories-093000786.html
boards.greenhouse.io/sonyinteractiveentertainmentglobal/jobs/4460967004
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: sales-march-us-npd.png (2044x1376, 692.4K)

>It's another "Cuckbox still got whipped by the Switch even during ThE BeStEsT MaRcH EvA" episode
>It's another Xbox cucks don't buy games episode

PS5 came in dead last in units and dollars. Again.

>Can't deny any of it
Cuckbox "won" with 24% and 15% declines over last year. Oh wait, they didn't win, Switch still sold more. Kek.

Do you faggots ever get tired of trying to tortanic Playstation sales and failing miserably every generation? It's just sad to watch at this point.

>Cuckbox "won" with 24% and 15% declines over last year.

And still came out higher than Playstation. Sad!

>8 years old Nintendo game still in the top 10

Attached: 95B093B815464B8D9232E69E64B0C7CB.gif (220x220, 1.16M)

>High demand is a bad thing!!!!!!!
Lick it up, Xbox cuck.

PS5 is out of stock everywhere
You can get a XSX pretty much anywhere

sony nor mc havent even announced a single new ip with a cool white male lead
its all just ugly women and blacks
until this changes im sticking with switch and pc

>Elden Ring is still #1
>Tiny Tina flopped
Zanzibros...

NOOOOO DELETE THIS

what store has ps5s in stock?

So, whatever happened to Horizon?

Attached: 1650895184155.png (655x644, 323.6K)

says you, seething nigger
lol

finance.yahoo.com/news/foxconn-suspends-production-two-factories-093000786.html

Deny reality all you want.

>Literally everyone in the world has moved on from Covid except China who are still clinging onto their dumb zero policy because Xi is an idiot
lol
lmao

>Snoy hides behind Switch
Lmao

>sportshit game beating Horizon

Attached: 1649823138714.png (1000x750, 379.41K)

Based Chinese saving gamers from themselves

PS5.
IS.
STILL.
IMPOSSIBLE.
TO.
GET.

>Tiny Tina flopped hard
Get fucked Randy LMAO

Switch won. Cope.

>Got outsold by FF Origin which was already a flop
hahahahahahahahahahaha

>2 years after the scamdemic
>still no PS5s to buy
at this point it's just pure incompetence. no the "high demand" isn't a valid reason here.

Attached: 16481091826058067.jpg (540x540, 179.99K)

>birds eating grain

how in the FUCK is mario kart 8 still selling that well? is it because they count the switch bundle sales?

DLC came out last month.

>Snoys are trying to cope over their HUMILATING and EMBARRASING third place finish by hiding behind the Switch
Nice try. But we're all joining together in laughing at you.

Attached: p9FSwxX.jpg (1400x788, 35.3K)

Miyazaki is king of video games now

The recent DLC. Same thing happened in Famitsu

>cope

Find me a non-scapled PS5 for open sale at rrp right now and I'll buy it on the spot.

i'm not sure you understand what "flop" means if you think anything on a top sales list is a failure.

The DLC just came out. I had 8 on the Wii U and skipped it on the Switch at first because "why would I buy a game I already own"? Now that they're going to add 48 new tracks to it, it's no longer a game I already own, so I went out and bought it.

Anyone have an updated launch aligned chart of the current consoles (+ps4 maybe)? They used to be posted all the time but I cant seem to find any anymore...

Attached: 1367014544390.jpg (1280x960, 927.1K)

>I'll buy it on the spot.

Why?

Cope.

so they count DLC sales as sales of the game itself on this chart? surely DLC didn't sell enough new full copies of the game to take a top 10 spot.

Because I want to. Find me one.

Sony are more than happy TORtanicing themselves considering they're getting humiliated by both MS and Nintendo.
>WAAAAH IT'S NOT FAIR
>IF OUR SHITBOX WASN'T SO EXPENSIVE TO MANUFACTURE IT'S BE DIFFERENT
>OUR STATE OF THE ART SSD TECHNOLOGY
C
O
P
E

Why are fromtrannies like this?

Nintenchad here. Xbox cucks aren't welcome. Back to your cuck shed.

Still can't believe how badly Sony shot themselves in the foot and made themselves a target by closing their ecosystem from switch and Xbox lol

Hi Randy, don't worry I'll probably pirate it at some point, seeing as Tim already paid for my copy.

>selling less is a good thing akshually
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gotta have to crawl back to the smelly weebs then i guess.

see

Why are you people like this

Didn't GT7 flop hard in japan even for a sony game, surprised to see it do well here

who are you talking to?

nice try snoy.

Dude there are multiple month delays on boring shit like docking stations.
Supply is still fucked.

Nah they'll change strategy. They're in the middle of dropping their cinematic game's image and developing F2P games now.

>Nintenchad here
Nice try but you're not fooling anyone Snoyshitter

Attached: snoysbtfo.png (911x1079, 1.05M)

Xbox was ahead of PS5 in units YTD back in February. It's ahead this month as well.

Units YTD: Switch > Xbox > PS5
Revenue YTD: Xbox > Switch > PS5

Obviously, Switch makes more profit than Xbox and PS5

Attached: 1650896128198.png (1080x1350, 1.38M)

you have to buy the game to play the DLC. of course they will count it as new sales for the game, unless it's an expansion like MH Iceborne

Selling less isn't a good thing. Selling less because you can't make enough is a different story. This is like when Segadrones used to gloat over PS2 shipping difficulties. Does it still sting?

kek. pathetic roach. Bet you're Brazilian too

Compared to the previous game it is absolutely a flop

Attached: EHHSztYXkAATIg8.jpg (1277x716, 165.68K)

>everyone who hates Boringlands is a Fromtranny
take your meds

Huh, no mention of dollar sales?

NPD doesn't give numbers, so the best you can get (that's not Vgchartz asspulls) is data up to December 31st 2021.
Next week there will be shareholder meetings with numbers for the last quarter

Attached: 20220425_161518.jpg (4096x1907, 357.53K)

>triangle strategy

Attached: R (1).jpg (1562x879, 151.15K)

Being a top 15 is hardly a flop for Tiny Tina. HFW also seems to be selling quite well at #5 despite Yea Forums memeing it as the nth coming of Tortanic. 4 million sales in the first month is great, really.

It's only going to get worse from here on out for PS5 owners I'm afraid. Sony have already admitted they'll be slowly abandoning their single player games and making live-service F2P garbage in future instead.

Xbox won dollar sales. Which is such a participation award.

4/10 post I chuckled

>muh sales
It does not matter.

It's only a "different story" if those shortages were going to clear up anytime soon. The supply chain issues are going to be here for years to come.

>Sony comes in dead last
>Snoys desperately trying to spin "muh demand" to deflect
Holy fucking shit. Switch is coming for that best selling console of all time slot. Tick tock.

>Selling less because you can't make enough is a different story.
...that is still worse than selling MOAR. Cope monkey

Tell that to the companies who are locked into making PS5 exclusives like Squareenix.

>Didn't GT7 flop hard in japan even for a sony game, surprised to see it do well here
I wouldn't be so sure of that. Its only competence was kirby which came up on 3rd place even without counting its digital sales

>4 million sales
where the hell do you get these numbers?

Here come the snoys larping as nintendo fans

Bundle sales count, yes.

Cry harder Randy you Reddit loving pedo

Nothing to worry about
boards.greenhouse.io/sonyinteractiveentertainmentglobal/jobs/4460967004
>Senior Director for PC Planning and Strategy

why are (You) here then?

>Horizon FW already sold in bundles
sonysisters...

Attached: 1650847704837.png (580x876, 168.22K)

I mean that not many people who didn't already have the game by this point were going to suddenly buy the game because of the dlc. if you like mario kart you already had the game because it's almost a decade old at this point.

what exactly do people play on their xbox they cant play on their pc ps5 combination? like who is even buying an xbox? isnt it just Halo?

I mean I have two friends trying to queue to buy a PS5, feel free to tell me/link me directly to the NA supply if you think its not a supply issue.

>Stage 3: Bargaining

>Square Enix
They only make trash games, mate. Remember Babylon's Fall.

Then you can sit around staring at the menu.

Attached: reqer.png (722x616, 24.7K)

>Already getting bundled
>Will probably be slashed to bargain bucket prices before long
>Will get given away for free with PS+ at some point
>Years later they'll announce "15 MILLION COPIES SOLD*" and Snoys will pretend it was actually a success.

Yeah, it's been another shit month for Xbox.

They literally had Odyssey in a bundle at launch you fucking retard. Why do you keep reposting this stupid shit?

So were not for the massive amount of of units for the launch of ps5 it should be on 3rd place, it is still pretty tight I imagine so I don't see it snowballing on Xbox favor but who knows how fast the activision acquisition will roll from mouth to mouth with the average joe.

It is not about winning.
It is about killing Sony.

Bing Bing.

Attached: nintendo-entertainment-system-super-mario-bros-bundle-nes-front-1553367586-89.jpg (300x228, 22.19K)

I sure hope weeb games continue being nintendo exclusives with maybe a PC port instead of sony
It takes fucking forever to get an emulator working for sony consoles meanwhile nintendo stuff always gets emulated while still being current content

What does that have to do with my question? And no, the PS5 thus far has gotten more use than my Switch has in the last 3 years.

This is normal, wait until they start bundling it with controllers to gloat.

MS results are tomorrow, gonna be interesting if they address stuff like Activision purchase or Gamepass numbers

Nintendo has their results in May 10

No idea about Sony but I'm expecting huge profits from their financial results

Attached: 1650896622252.png (961x2048, 1.9M)

whatever they put on gamepass, I enjoyed Yakuza 6, 7, GotG, scarlet nexus and a ton more of games I missed out on ps4 gen.

his coping ass

>Nintenmanchildren trying to shamelessly sidle up to Big Bros X-Box & PChads
Fuck off. You Tendiebabies & Snoytrannies are all of a piece.

I fucking hate reruns

why are you seething?

Shitch sisters...not like this.
Mario was such a flop they launched it with a bundle...no...

Attached: 5919905_sd.jpg (1412x987, 232.4K)

nice try snoy.

Well Cuckbox is still flopping, so you'd better get used to that consolation prize instead.

No it isn't.

If you weren't such a favela-dwelling ESL retard who mangles the English language with every post you might have a chance of fooling people with your LARP posts.

Sonybros... how do we cope now?

you werent supposed to point that out

Because your a retarded, autistic shitskin that does this daily because youre a pathetic, jobless loser.

>Jack's game outsold bordershit

And nintendo reported SMO sales.
When are sony going to boast of how much the horizon franchise has grown?

>if I post "cope" in every thread Sony gets better

Attached: E5I_ymbWEAIEM-A.png (878x886, 91.03K)

You've got to love a Snowy meltdown

>Muh supply issues
Hope fucking cope.
It MIGHT work as an excuse if it was a temporary issue, but these supply issues are not going away, they'll be here for years. And by the time they resolve themselves the PS5 will be cemented in third place.
People aren't going to sit around waiting for a console they can't buy forever. And every person who gives up and buys an Xbox instead is a sale lost.

Why boast about something the average consumer doesnt give a fuck about? Seems Nintendo has bred a cult of retards that are emotionally invested in sales numbers and not the fact that Nintendo game output has been garbage for years now.

What are you using for? Netflix?

Shitposting as Nintenchads so you pretend Switch didn't whip you again, Xbox xister.

sounds like projecting

Ok, but how is it NOT a supply issue if demand is not even close to being met?