Invest in glowshards

invest in glowshards

Attached: images - 2022-04-25T103552.025.jpg (360x450, 16.32K)

You can only have one, and if you sell it, you're fucking yourself over.
Don't give into avarice, unless you don't want the best ending on your first playthrough for maximum emotional impact. Don't castrate your first experience like that, man. It isn't worth the farmable dark dollars. Just use Cheat Engine if it's that big of a deal.

There are two glowshards. You can get one in chapter 2. I only found that in my second playthrough because its kinda easy to miss, but its in a room in a corridor within Queen's castle, with the jar on wheels moving left and right

I WANT TO FUCK THE PURPLE DINO
I WILL NOT LET THAT LESBIAN DOE KEK ME
DO YOU HEAR ME, TOBY? SHE WILL NOT!

>Well yes i'm here for theorizing about gaster

Attached: schyzochad.png (717x661, 692.15K)

Same. Deltarune is schizo-kino of the highest quality, the superbosses, eggs, seam, alt route etc are all being so very thrilling

>assumes that maximum kino is achieved by forcing yourself into the 'best' ending on your first playthrough
shiggydiggy

Attached: 5ac.png (500x500, 162.2K)

let's feast schizo-chads

Attached: Schyzo theory.png (2390x2614, 1.45M)

time to hit the bump limit again

Attached: schizodelta.png (2800x3200, 2.65M)

this is what no new releases for months does to a mfer

The image will literally quadruple in size after ch3-5 drop and we'll be left to wait for ch6 and 7

>please, mr. tobias foxworth... we only need but a crumb of deltarune for our survival

>Ch. 6 and 7 answers nothing
>Image quintuples in size and will stay like that forever

Attached: Toad falls into hell.gif (294x227, 2.61M)

Bad title. Next time write something more catchy and schitzo and we'll get to the bump limit again

I expect the next Deltarune release to come out before 2025.

This Christmas. Trust the plan

No, too busy investing in Bison Dollars.

There is no way in hell it releases this year, I would bet all my money on it.

i had a realistic dream last night that chapters 3-5 were released. fuck this.
>Yea Forums loved it
>in fact everybody loved it
>better than chapter 2, all 3 chapters were great (didn't get to play them in the dream)
>youtube videos about le epic secrets were already made
>one of them talks about a secret pic in chapter 4's files called "spr_krisbleed" and is just Kris' shirt with blood around it for some reason
>one of the songs was called "mus_specialfun" and sounded like a more light-hearted Jevil song
>in the end wake up
>think that this was real because of how much info there was
>check steam & itch.io
>picrel
i am so fucking mad

Attached: 1633361658293.jpg (498x306, 23.26K)

Screencapped, because I want to see if it happens, for the hell of it.

Attached: file.png (879x266, 54.87K)

Actually, better version with a timestamp.

Attached: file.png (881x266, 55.52K)

kino
I wish I recorded my dreams, sometimes they are genuinely great and it helps to dream even more vivid dreams

Change your settings so it shows a timestamp instead of relative

Eh, just having the hover tooltip thing's fine enough for this. not like i'm gonna be posting it again even if i remember.

you're literally going to possess the lesbian doe if you take the evil route, you can have both

you sure? All that takes the most time between last 6 months and later this year is graphics and testing, and they're already reusing a lot of code and graphics from Ch1/2 already, it wouldn't be that impossible this year, though maybe not too likely either.

CH2 took so long because of finding a team and changing game engines, and Toby has already started work (music, layout, 100% dialogue) on Ch3-5 already before then

I just cannot conceive it, my instincts tell me it's not gonna be this year.

I think C3-5 releasing in november-december is certainly a possibility. I am thinking it will be beetwen november this year and january 2024

Were there any games communities that had to wait this long for a continued story? I mean, one that WILL (or has) come out (so no Hl3)

I had a dream last night that Kris, Susie, and Noelle were all characters in Smash.

Is Undertale essential to understanding Deltarune? Should I just wait 5 years until everyone has left and form my own opinion in a vacuum like I did with homosuck?

Bro just play Undertale.

yes. play both now, you won't regret it (ignore the bad fanbase, the game's great)

Undertale's technically optional, but Deltarune has so much shit that makes reference to it that you'd just miss entirely if you didn't play UT first.
Besides, we're only on chapter 2 out of 7(?). Who knows, maybe UT will become way more relevant in the later chapters?

would be crazy if parts of my dream ended up being real
if you want some more info i remember, the game was $35 in the dream (i don't think it'll be that price when it actually comes out though) and one of the dark world areas was a closet which had a pic of susie's clothes for some reason. that's where le epic youtube video thought spr_krisbleed was supposed to be, cause it had the same visual style. spr_krisbleed looked something like picrel but in better looking pixel art kek

Attached: 1642158615941.png (471x344, 3.27K)

Not really, but the two games have massive references and leitmotifs and etc shared. Not playing DR will make you not realise a ton of meaning, jokes and toby's sheer creativity.
Additionally, part of what was once believed to be just an easter egg blown out of proportion, the whole Gaster thing, is actually a massive, if not the main plot element of deltarune

PS
>not playing DR
Meant to say, not playing UT

Added to the cap.

If there's anyone who has the power to give people prophetic dreams, it would be fucking Toby.

Attached: anon's schizo dream.png (1641x669, 70.17K)

deltarune is an anagram of undertale
kris = F r i s k
some of the characters are named after fonts or text like sans and papyrus

aZreal is an angel of death in real mythology

Attached: binarycode.jpg (480x360, 11.16K)

thank you for the codex schizo chad.
Okay fine I'm late to the party, but I'll catch up

do so
if you can appreciate simple foolish things and humor then you will probably put up with UT and find it a very great game

Something like this happened to me once
>go to sleep one day
>have a dream that a game I was playing (Hellgate: London) got a patch
>it was 15MB
>seemed weird that I focused on that but whatever
>come next day
>steam starts updating Hellgate
>the patch is 15MB
Coincidence? Deja vu?

Attached: 1465401098093.gif (200x200, 3.46M)

crazy shit happens in dreams sometimes. i don't think mine's coming true though, or else deltarune should be here by now. haha.
toby i need the chapters

Unironically the same thing happened to me. I just don't really remember anything from it except for this empty desert wild-west area, and some scene with a schizoboss. I checked Yea Forums and was disappointed that I randomly did not have a 2 year old coma.

I still don't know what this means, but I know it's significant somehow.

Attached: undertale_deltarune_menucompar.png (1105x720, 116.69K)

i want to invest in kris

Attached: 71948507_118896076181486_6097645935775449088_n.jpg (1280x1280, 181.61K)

tranny game

invest KROMER sirs

Attached: linetheinsideswithads.gif (464x499, 8.35K)

>spr_krisbleed
Hoho.
To whoever it was that asked, "Does sans really time how long it takes to answer his questions?"; it was in chapter 1 when you first see him.
He asks if you'd be willing to drop by and play with his little brother when you try to walk past him. If you answer very fast or very slowly, he makes a snide remark about it.

Attached: pic unrelated.png (314x212, 1.94K)

I AM NOT BUYING YOUR CRYPTO MALWARE

enter kino gaster

Attached: a1175883071_16.jpg (700x700, 60.46K)

god of hyperdeath asriel is hot!

I'm going to say next year for the UT anniversary

They might be doing three chapters this time but each of them are shorter than Chapter 2 was and Toby has a team going full-steam now.

I finished chapter 2 a week ago. Does anyone know what the FUCK is going on with the relationship between undertale and deltarune? Is undertale simply a practice game for Toby to develop his skills, and has no presence in Deltarune? Is there a big fat plot twist going on somewhere?? Aaaah!

Be careful saying "glow" because the faggot mods will warn or ban you for "off-topic posting" because they're dickless 40 year old virgins.

>Scarlt

it's an au

I took the first image I found on Google three years ago, get off my back.

>White eyes
Wait-
I don't understand, I could've sworn Kris had red eyes for all of chapter 2.

Attached: insomnia.gif (875x700, 44.91K)

Pretty sure what he says is random.

Can you imagine the meltdown on this board when Gaster gets a reveal with a proper theme song and all?

Hell, this board is gonna fucking break even when ch3-5 drop

>pic
>Hoho.
damn, didn't think of that, my brain probably put the two together
>>White eyes
>I could've sworn Kris had red eyes for all of chapter 2.
kris also has red eyes at the end of chapter 1 after throwing the soul away iirc. weird that it's not the case in that sprite

I very much doubt Gaster will ever physically appear. More likely than not, you will speak to him through followers and/or the text interface.

The soul is still inside him.

this retarded shizo meme is way fucking overplayed
fuck off already

>"I gave up on trying to go back a long ago"
>has a photo in his lab with people that Frisk doesn't recognize, he seems happy
>Has blueprints with symbols that Frisk can't read
>Has a broken machine in the lab
>Toby on his Twitter said that no one could fix the machine
>After talking to Goner clam lady, a drawing of three smiling people with "don't forget' written on it appears in the lab

what did he mean by this?

Attached: sans.jpg (910x512, 29.26K)

yeah, not sure what that has to do with what i said though

Attached: 1637912625577.png (229x252, 25.58K)

schizo

It's rather crazy how much soul Toby can pack into his game. You can tell that some parts he just fucks around and sees what sticks (Burgerpants concept sprite making it into the final cut for example), but despite doing so still ends up making a masterpiece that speaks to the human condition. There's just something about seeing someone have fun with their creation that sparks inspiration and wonder in our very soul.

Attached: get the pellets.png (593x592, 18.1K)

I can see Gaster having an appearance like Giygas

Sans and Papyrus are evidently from Deltarune's world even though the lazily crossed out Grillby's building would suggest the opposite

Papyrus's Halloween costume he wears for the majority of the game bears many resemblances to Kris's Dark World armor, and he has a preoccupation with being a hero

Might be an It Hurts situation where in a completely hopeless situation for getting back, Papyrus thrives and treats it as a new beginning and Sans goes into a depressive spiral but tries to make the best of it

Attached: 1643679737941.png (420x327, 79.78K)

>game is now literally owned by Royal Sciences LLC
>gaster deniers still exist

>Might be an It Hurts situation where in a completely hopeless situation for getting back, Papyrus thrives and treats it as a new beginning and Sans goes into a depressive spiral but tries to make the best of it
Wait, when did that happen in It Hurts? Are you talking about Hell?

Papyrus will not appear at all during the entire game.

Only Toby is autistic enough to make the ownership of a trademark lore-related