Independance bad because... it just is, OK?

>independance bad because... it just is, OK?

Attached: yesman.jpg (602x682, 44.64K)

Housefags are delusional yes but I don't think we needed new vegas thread #500000

Attached: 1522638614010.jpg (300x168, 23.15K)

>take out Kimball, take out Caesar, take out House
>literally seize everything for yourself and become benevolent dictator of the mojave
>this is somehow framed as the "anarchist" ending

>independence bad because... it's an unfinished piece of shit
Nothing will ever match the disappointment of building up to Lonesome Road all game, only to have Ulysses think I'm working for House, because the esoteric bullshit the game uses to determine his dialogue is tied to your reputation on the Strip and not the actual quests you've done.
And if you console all your reputations to 0 to get the independence dialogue, he just talks as though you're a dirty fencesitter who hasn't taken a side yet.

House is canon ending. Seethe.

Attached: nv seething.png (928x756, 796.25K)

It's fucking retarded. The questline has the anarchist slogan "No Gods, No Masters" and pic related is the achievement icon for it, yet all you're really doing is becoming Benny, i.e. the greedy machiavellian cunt who wanted to become God and Master of the Strip.

Attached: 5.jpg (512x512, 32.63K)

How do you figure that?

Attached: 1637183903317.png (1308x1655, 633.61K)

To be fair a superhuman overlord with a robot army is the only way you could create an anarchist state

Who the fuck makes all these gigachad edits

I do.

Because its canon for that ending for the courier to fuck off after, you retarded fanfiction doesnt change the canon

>superhuman overlord
>anarchist state
Speaking in Deus Ex terms you get the Helios ending but it's nameswapped with the Tracer Tong ending.

I hate this is most chosen endings because everyone sees it as "you become the ruler of new vegas"
Fuck it, I chose it because wanted to bring chaos, destroy the hoover, vegas and all factions. That's also why I destroyed the bots in the Caesar's underground base

>game's DLC is all about letting go and not supporting anyone
>be surprised this is the canon ending

Attached: 1627530182920.jpg (1273x392, 52.56K)

The game really chastises you for picking the anarchist ending, eventhough it's implied that all the other factions are gonna be pretty shit for the Mojave overall.
NCR is a globalist shithole where barely anything functions due to corruption and beaurocracy.
House is a giga-capitalist industry man who doesn't care for anyone who isn't either rich or an employee of his.
Legion, well it's fucking Legion so nothing works and everyone suffers.

Meanwhile the game SHOULD leave some of the "anarchist" or "independant" Vegas idea open for interpretation instead of saying "btw everything's shit now and you doomed everyone". I don't know why the writers assumed the Courier is some sort of malevolent warlord that just wants to become a dictator of his own. Fuck you Obsidian.

Great so you make this huge power vacuum just for someone else to fill it later. What a pointless ending in that case.

>NCR is a globalist

Attached: 1621004525303.png (395x467, 205.51K)

>>game's DLC is all about letting go and not supporting anyone
That's not the message and you know it. Or rather it is, but they weren't talking about the fucking factions of the base game.

He's not wrong, it's expansionist with a foundation on universal human values, like the old world.

Yes, whatever your headcanon reasons for doing it is as good as any as if you ask me all the factions are retarded and another decade of raider country might be better for the wasteland

Imperialism is just an early form of globalism.

Why can't I join the cazadore faction

>dead money is about an old man obsessed with his legacy
>honest hearts is about an old man trying to put away his past
>old world blues is about old people forcibly stuck in the past
>lonesome road is avellone's self-insert preaching at you

The cazadores only let straight people into there faction

>furshitter is retarded

Attached: 1629511731797.gif (121x87, 17.66K)

I just want to explode people with my fists, I would rather make house do the boring shit like run new vegas

>few ruling over many
That's not anarchy, that's tyranny.
>nobody ruling over anyone
That's a tyranny, and would only be possible if every snippet of society had their own private army of securitrons. At which point you'd basically live in a hyper militarized gang society, but as long as nobody has an advantage or leverage over any other group, it would be a legit anarchic state.

>That's a tyranny
That's anarchy*

Would the courier evenly distributing the securitrons be anarcho communism?

ok retard

Do people really just not know what this word means? Not a single thing the NCR does is worldwide.

I hope to god this is bait, you literally described anarchy and labelled it tyranny. Dumb ass.

Some people would be better at maintaining their securitrons than others, and therefore have theirs last longer, maybe for generations, while those of other sectors would break down. Those with functioning securitrons would obviously be more successful and increase in status and wealth over time. Already the inherent inequality of existence would manifest itself again.

I think his point is that the only way to maintain 'anarchism' for longer than it takes for someone to fill the power vacuum, is to have an overwhelmingly powerful outside force that only intervenes to prevent anyone consolidating enough power to end the status quo, but never exercises that power at any other time

it's not 'technically' anarchism anymore, but thats only really semantics in a hypothetical so outlandish that debate is mostly pointless

>missing user's correction of an obvious typo
You're the dumbass here.

Although I liked mr.house ending, I hate the fact that mr.house is a zoomer that born in 2020.

If you leave your house, you're a globalist.

Not as bad as siding with the NCR Or the Imperial Legion, I'll give you that.
Now I want to see a mod that replaces the MK2 soldier screens for a Chad face.

Attached: image_2022-04-25_063720709.png (2000x2000, 151.57K)

>if you leave your fortified off-the-grid survival bunker, you're a globalist
FTFY

Gen Alpha technically

>he doesn't choose a faction best suited to his playthrough
yes man ending might be the best for roleplayers in a sense as there's more options for who to succeed and who will fail + whether you have the robot army or not

If you leave your mothers womb, you're a globalist.

"A society where everyone has an army of murder-robots is a polite society." - Robert A. Heinlein, probably

>he doesn't choose a faction best suited to his playthrough
There's no Enclave ending tho

Attached: 1582577815812.png (1080x1920, 787.75K)

I know

Attached: 1647635209904.gif (312x282, 1.65M)

Attached: donksad.jpg (1080x1080, 87.25K)

>We are the Enclave fallout 4 mod is in dev hell
feels bad

Attached: Equalizer.jpg (1920x1080, 1.29M)

>I don't think we needed new vegas thread #500000
I disagree.

Independence is bad because I care about The Followers of the Apocalypse.

What's stopping you from deciding your courier is related to the like Enclave like Arcade is and playing according to that?

nothing for me, it's what I do sometimes
but pretending can only be as fun as actually doing it in the game, the for the enclave mod is decent but in need of an update, a legion enclave alliance would be fun

>a legion enclave alliance would be fun
Why would the Enclave ally themselves with the Legion?

Attached: FO76_Enclave_Officer_Concept_2.jpg (1000x694, 80.6K)

I started another playthrough the last week, first time doing the "wildcard" quest and I'm just confused, it doesn't actually matter what factions you befriend or make enemies with, right?
The quests are enjoyable but I really wish there were a reason to finish them other than for completion's sake. Almost all the subquests except the boomers say that I've decided to "ignore" said faction which makes me question doing all this side shit in the first place.
I'm a simple man who always sided with House or NCR when I played this around 10 years ago.

Attached: 5TAT72inYVUayRgb.jpg (680x667, 56.07K)

Can you do a House ending if your Legion rep is super high at the expense of NCR?

Attached: 1644170034777.png (170x171, 69.8K)

I wanted to make oc of a lady pip boy light with stealth suit girl being pissy whenever she's shining up a room. I can't do lines though, someone steqp the idea and draw it

I mean, for typical murderhobo player who installs mods to kill kids and explodes random npcs for shits and giggles, you sure act like malevolent warlord of death mountain.

>FO76
is this game worth playing yet?

If you like energy weapons and power armor

a trapezoid has one set of equally aligned edges

Don't they always fuck off with Khans to Wyoming?

The rightmost one is pretty cool

What happens is up to you really, the ending slides arent really specific how you go about ruling the place.

I mean sure, are there decent quests and is the world interesting? Just itching for more content now that I'm almost done with my half decade replay of NV