Yea Forums BTFO AGAIN

Even Jack frags admits there's nothing else like Star Citizen, development has rampped up recently, server messhing and a new system being released, when is Yea Forums going to admit they were wrong about star citizen

Attached: scitizen.jpg (1684x1129, 233.47K)

someone post the 20k coffee maker and the doors
i need those pictures

>pre-alpha state for over 10 years
Fuck off, Chris. I'm not financing your next yacht.

Jack fags is a fucking shill, in fact I've seen a few other youtubers shilling this lately, Chris must be running dry on funds.

Sneed Seedizen

>game

Attached: dog.jpg (198x204, 4.45K)

>Jack Frags
He would sell his soul for a hot dog.

> There's nothing else like this game...
Thats true. No other game has scammed people this hard

>Even Jack frags admits there's nothing else like Star Citizen
10 years in pre alpha state with a bigger budget than the biggest block busters, there sure isnt anything like it
also this

Attached: 1628943211097.webm (640x640, 263.25K)

Chris roberts will kys when todd releases starfield and it shits all over star citizen.

Attached: 200slfpfdnf11.gif (480x270, 3.89M)

Attached: INDEPENDENT YOUTUBER.jpg (1061x513, 143.3K)

What makes you think starfield is going to be anything like what star citizen scams people to believe it'll be?

For all we know it'll be a simple mix of Skyrim and kotor with no ability to actually fly any spaceships

>definitely not a paid shill

I thought Odyssey was suppose to kill Star Citizen. What happened SA sisters?

>Jack frags
Lol, more like Jack Shills

two more weeks

>look up old reviews of the game
>5 years old already
>game still isn't out

Attached: 1648571531564.jpg (500x486, 113.35K)

>SEE! MY FAVOURITE SHILL EVEN SAYS IT'S GOOD! Yea Forums BTFO!
Autism

>CuckFrags is still a fucking thing
Jesus Christ how is this boring ass nigger still relevant beyond his Battlefield 4 days?

>A brit
Opinion discarded

I wonder what the overlap on Roberts shilling on Yea Forums and tiktok is like. Watching even the kids on TikTok shit on the game for being an over-hyped tech demo is pretty hilarious.

This.

All of a sudden several youtuber who wouldn't usually make videos about SC have stared making them. Jack Fags, LevelCrap and a few others.

>5 years
user...

Attached: SpaceDoorImage.png (1400x1800, 2.37M)

>yfw you didn't fall for the scam

Attached: 1640544237912.gif (425x425, 3.98M)

The review, dummy.
It's so vaporware the reviews for the game is the length of production for most AAA games

>nothing else like it
true. it’s a one of a kind scam

Just 10 more, no 20 more years and we're going home lads!

Odyssey made the planets look uglier, it was/is buggy as fuck, the ground combat is mid at best, the equipment situation on ground boils down to "Buy this high tier shit, and then don't even bother doing all the extra footwork to get the top tier shit because it's such a massive pain in the ass to acquire/engineer", and the most egregious shit - they pulled a Blizzard-tier "You think you want it" move and said ship interiors weren't "a priority", even though that's 50% of what people wanted space legs for. They also made it sound like there were "TOO MANY SHIPS" to manage, when Elite has like... 20-30 at most..

Basically, Odyssey was half-baked and needed another year or two in the kitchen. Somehow it still ended up better than where SC is right now though, so that's something.

this one?

Attached: ZBBA5CX.png (933x594, 728.62K)

I just keep thinking about how EVE had the right idea with Dust 514 - a separate game with ground/air combat that tied into EVE's universe/economy with a persistent server, and how if done nowadays would probably fucking slay most other games on the market.

Shit like being able to have a buddy orbitally bombard a planet mid match was so fucking neat.

>Odyssey was half-baked and needed another year or two in the kitchen
So just like Horizon but people didn't learn from that disaster.

>the epitome of Yea Forums criticism of Star Citizen is just 'dood post the coffee maker pic haha game bad'
this place truly has become Yea Forumseddit

Attached: 1443592121894.jpg (469x399, 48.46K)

Difference is, Horizon got better/good after a year. Odyssey's a year in and has shown no signs of improving. If anything, it's already aging poorly and is actively driving players away due to it's eventual bleed over.

>Odyssey was half-baked and needed another year
Well good news it's been exactly one year since it released so it must be good now right? Right?

Attached: 1644669291809.png (1118x225, 169.31K)

>development has rampped up recently,

been hearing this for unironically 8 years of my life and we still have 1 of 100 star systems to play in with 50 people instead of unlimited numbers like they promised in the KS

is it possible Yea Forums wants to see this game fail because of its potential to be one of the greatest games ever made?

Attached: 1645864698352.webm (1920x1080, 2.9M)

It's just shows they're liars, dude.
Like the dude saying he'd never be the asshole with a yacht and then he literally posted himself on a yacht. This shit was the same stuff he always pulled back in the day, he just did it with random idiots who doesn't understand real vidya production so they got scammed

Look, I like Star Citizen. I really do.
Sometimes I like to hop in my jpeg and cruise around Chris Roberts' very expensive diorama.
Something praisers never mention (or make a brief quip to reduce it) that server meshing and the next star system were promised nearly a decade ago. And even when they finish the next star system, they aren't adding it until after server meshing is adapted to.

I get that you're in 2k deep. Don't feel bad about making such horrible financial decisions in your life because we've all been there, just don't defend it for fuck sake.

yeah man showing that the ridiculous amounts of money aren't actually going into game dev is totally just meaningless criticism

Attached: ow8lceayov741.png (879x846, 928.95K)

Oh boy
Look at all that empty space in SC

all the well known shills make same content simultaneously. it doesn't take 2+2 to realize whats going on

Attached: FQrPsLuVEAEXzcC.jpg (2039x1378, 177.12K)

Mediocre devs and investors want it to fail because it's a turbulent business model. Yes star citizen is advanced, and if it releases it will make bigger name studios look bad. (Macro games: CDPR failed, Ubisoft failed, Activision failed, microsoft has failed and will again). So if it is possible to make a game as ambitious as SC is via crowdfunding, and that becomes the norm, investors will be too hesitant to invest in projects like SC because of it's slow development and Devs would have to work on games for 10-15 years. That's half of someone's entire career for one game.

I wish this game played like a video game and not some sort of gambling/ pyramid scheme.
Like, why can't you just buy ships in the game?

You a little bitch, carrying on like that. Are you a bot tom?

You can though... It's the only way I get ships.

I seriously doubt that. The video isn't flagged as an ad and it's illegal to not declare sponsored content.

Yeah, you went in too deep huh? Just fucking move on, man. You're not getting the money back. Just stop acting like a baby bitch about it on an anonymous image board. Hell, you can laugh with us at the delusional fags that keep pumping money into it.
No hate on those that really wish this game would get finished though.

>200 quadrillion cubic meters of empty space between star systems that nobody will ever see or go to
kek

>tfw I fell for the star citizen meme.

When I seen those videos I thought maybe they made some changes or added content, no some clouds thats it and my performance has dropped by half, I only spent 40 dollars, but fuck me do I hate chris roberts.

Attached: 1647742107264.jpg (768x768, 104.09K)

I haven't bought anything in SC in 7 years, keep guessing.

I don't believe you, I wanted to fly a Freelancer because it reminded me of one of the Old X series ships and that thing was 100 bucks plus tip. I can't imagine you just being able to in-game for free.

but you HAVE given SC money
lmaoing at your life

>kike frags
lmao

I crewed on someone's Hammerhead during the Xeno Threat event and made 4.3 million credits. It's pretty easy from there. Also I had already bought a ship just by doing bounty hunting missions, but it wasn't much better than what I had.

Jackfrags was amazing during the bf3/Arma 2 days. Especially with Frankie.

After bf4 he just became a DICE shill and treats it purely as a job.

Same thing happened to Matimi0 and LevelCap.

I really wish they tried harder with dust and the AMBULATION expansion to eve online. It was as you said a fundamentally great idea just poorly supported until it caved into itself.

And you imagine things and believe it.
We are both flawed.

They were shills all along user.

post yfw you didnt fall for scam shitizen

Attached: akaricasual.jpg (372x630, 48K)

none of this matters because the game is p2w trash before release

You really expect me to know who the fuck jack frags is, a lot of these ecelebs I at least know the name of even if I don't really know anything about them but this is a nobody
Lots of people have said star citizen is good, it's called a cult

YouTube was pretty different back in the Arma 2 days

what happened to jack, goes from having fun in battlefield to shilling for any company willing to pay

Starfield will hurt star citizen but I think it will hurt elite dangerous more, pretty sure fearing todd would show more than he did in the presentation that was a week later is why they rushed out that on foot expansion