TARNISHED FUCKING SHITS

Attached: 1650837767248.jpg (600x338, 37.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Runebear
youtube.com/watch?v=wqob6pSjWtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH

also apparently the CNT had a bear for when players ended up out of bounds lol, what's up with that? fuckers knew what they were doing there.

cute bear

Attached: 1650785652887.jpg (2048x2782, 1.17M)

>I'm sure to win thanks to my superior speed!

Attached: dexvsstr.jpg (1200x675, 121.71K)

>struggles off ur grab and makes u fall off the map
heh... nothing bearsonnel, kid

>let him grab me
>mash out of it
>he clips through the floor to his death
Nothin personnel bear-kun, but you're 1,000 years too early to get the best of me!

the bear is faster though

Faster to get stunlocked with bleed procs you mean

>see big bear near an item
>do a drive-by picking up and speed the fuck away
>still got my ass bitten off
Those bears don't fuck around.

Second worst enemy behind royal revenants.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO MR BEAR DON'T DO THE 180 CHARGE ATTACK PLEASE MR BEAR NOOOO AAAAHHHH WHY DID YOU DO THE CHARGE ATTACK

Attached: 20220307_202309.jpg (400x400, 29.61K)

>takes the talisman he drops with him
how the turntables

The first time I had that happen it was for lack of a better word, thrilling. Like when you shut off the lights in the basement and race up the stairs as fast as possible. I'm 31.

>that one fucking dungeon filled with tall stealth grass and one roaming runebear
quintessentially a from soft game, just fucking run by everything

He's fucking perfect you dumb shit. He's supposed to be utterly terrifying and not something you ever willingly fight and are better suited to running from.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASJISPJSPIOJPSGJQER VUSNGVUFUVUUVISHOHDFJOPNDFVBUQCHHPQEDFIQ VFJQIVCFCPQOEJRIGHIPS
>dies
>leave a golden seed

what the fuck is his problem?

Attached: ulcerated_tree_spirit.png (1270x720, 1.27M)

I fucking hate the tarnished
T. Lordsworn soldier

>roll
>hit his hairy ass
>bear dies
Yes.

Shield is your best bro against these niggers, their attacks don't deplete hp if you manage to block them

He used to be a good tree, but people kept burying cursed rotting dead, now he is bad tree

He saw his many clones and had an identity crisis. Give him a break, he's scared.

Why the fuck are these bears the size of goddamn tanks?

i think theres so many of them to hammer home the fact the erd tree is not a regular tree

>think the bears will be annoying and as dangerous as Yea Forums says
>see people bitching about its instant charge
>it's actually super easy to stagger them, do it in 2 hits with square off and a 1h sword, follow up hits melt almost all their hp
>their "instant charge" has a clear windup time and is easy as fuck to avoid

The only legitimate complaint about this enemy is the weird hitbox when it does a proper charge attack which leads into a swipe with both claws, because you have to roll at the swipe and not when it hits into you with the charge, and even if you roll under it somehow it still swipes you despite you sniffing its butthole

Are you guys just bad at the game or something?

Attached: 1614286011115.jpg (1024x950, 66.52K)

No, but they're still not something you want to encounter if you can help it. They struck a good balance honestly. You do have to respect these things whether you want to or not

They don't stagger fag, you probably just fought normal non rune bears

>PPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: basilisk.jpg (2145x2159, 781.15K)

I don't know, user. This is my third playthrough and I still don't find them intimidating. I did on my first one, but I approached every enemy with caution then. I think it's just that people start panicking and getting intimidated which leads to most "skill issues". The dodge timing for most of the enemies is rather generous.

Hold on, I'll make a webm for you. That or I'll just close this thread of embarrassment. We'll see.

I want to like this game but i just can't.
the further I get the more the cracks show and the less fun it is.
Sick of seeing the same fucking bosses over and over. Sick of having to do platforming like its super fucking mario
Sick of having to farm to craft. why did they do this?

Attached: grats fag.gif (220x149, 94.49K)

I killed the one in the cave in Limgrave on my new save already and don't want to skip content to show you, but here's the wiki saying they're staggerable. It's how I dealt with every single one so far, user. I do believe you are wrong.

eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Runebear
>If you deal enough damage quickly he will stagger, allowing you to attack a couple of times before performing a visceral attack.

not this user but they fucking stagger you fucking retard

Attached: runebear.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

The problem is unironically you for most games are this shallow and simple. I think maybe you're just burnt out, user?
Allow yourself to be immersed and have fun instead of approaching it from a completionist and analytical mind, and you'll have far more fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=wqob6pSjWtw

Rune bears definitely do stagger, but, like everything else in the game, they scale absurdly hard by lategame. Starting with the ones in Deeproot Depths and Leyndell, anything but the biggest unga weapons will start having trouble even if you're spamming powerstance jumping attacks. Not to mention how spastic they are, with their charge carrying them constantly out of range, they can regain stance faster than you can hit them. 2-3 hits with Flame of Redmanes will stagger anything in the game, though, that AoW does an insane amount of stance damage.

someone please tell me the secret to killing these faggots

they telegraph hard

>having to do platforming
GETTING to do platforming

Fucking hate this mongrel.
>Haow tew ghet epic poggers damej in AELDIN REAN
A friend sent me a vid once and now my youtube frontpage is spammed with his shit content.

they do, don't they? the windups with the tail and bite attacks

Flame of Redmanes spam. Frost + Bleed. Any of the Death Blade burns.

stay as close as possible preferably to it's left side

When it curls up a part of its body it's getting ready to attack, you can safely ignore the front swings and constant wriggling when whacking them from the side.

>snnnnniiiiifffffffffffffffff... a yes, quite pungent my dear

At least the revenants can be cheesed with healing spells.

Delete the video from your watch history.

>Sick of having to do platforming like its super fucking mario
Kill yourself. All the platforming is optional and there is nothing wrong with making use a vertical world.

how does a wild animal know that a flask heals you and it should become more aggressive when you're drinking it

it looks like food and he wants it

It read your controller input. Wild animals can do that even IRL. Go out more and you'll see.

If you want to farm hefty bones and beast blood and whatnot there's one of those fucks near the siofra lift in caelid.

>first real boss i fought in game because i legged it hard right and that was the first cave i came across
>beat my ass for 30 minutes before i got him
good way to get used to souls again i guess

theyre actually people

I always just strafed to the armpit and never emptied the enrire stamina bar.

It's also clear as day he's stealing whatever recording he garbles over for one second.
Stupid third world nigger.

>fight him
>he has a shitload of health
>beat him
>dungeon keeps going
>hard ass enemy encounters
>die
>never fight him again
It’s weird to me how they introduce the whole flask replenishes from killing groups thing and then don’t use it at all in the dungeons you’ll go through the overworld and find an extremely easy Demi human group that gives you two flasks and there will be a flask beetle right next to them.

Why would you farm anything from a fucking runebear? There are normal bears that die in one hit, don't move at hypersonic speeds, don't kill a 50 VIG player in two chained hits and also drop hefty bones elsewhere in the game.

Attached: 1426123239575.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

Worst part is that the bear respawns, does not drop anything, and does not give you that many runes either. You are supposed to run by him yet every shitter I trued to help for that cave always trued to fight and got gibbed in the spot.

They eat people with runes, so they become gigantic.

Is this achievable natty?

You kill the bear once to get to the chamber in the back where there's an amulet, and then you go back to the bonfire to refill your flasks and after that point you can safely stealth by the bear because it doesn't drop anything and you already got what it was guarding.
That's what people don't get about runebears, you're almost never supposed to fight them. One is a boss and there's a couple of hidden mimic ones that drop respec tokens, but that's it.

*has massive health and drops nothing useful in your way*

Attached: giant_miranda_sprout_enemies_elden_ring_wiki_600px.jpg (600x338, 33.82K)

Honestly that would make the dungeons way too easy. And since in comparison to them, you won't likely be backtracking the overworld much anyway, they made the flask refill only active there so you can just explore the field for an hour without doing useless bonfire stops.

Attached: bearwitness.jpg (1337x666, 215.36K)

Shiny things attract animals. They think it’s food.

Yeah, he's perfect because
>sneak up on Bear
>INSTANTLY KNOWS YOU'RE THERE, CANCELS HIS CLAWING ANIMATION, PROCEEDS TO HEADBUTT YOU WHICH KNOCKS YOU DOWN 5 TIMES IN A ROW (but it does small damage so it's OK), DOES HIS RUN AWAY CHARGE ATTACK, FALLS A TINY BIT TO CANCEL THE ANIMATION SO YOU NOW HAVE NO WHIFF PUNISH
>REPEATS THIS PROCESS AT LEAST 5 TIMES BECAUSE IT HAS MORE HP THAN DEMIGODS
Yeah, perfect. Such an amazing enemy. You are just as bad as that guy who tried to justify Blighttown's terrible FPS by tying it to the "lore" and struggle of the area.
This game has many annoying enemies and very few are genuinely difficult. You may be fooled because it has Miyazaki's name on the box, but all these design choices smell of Tanimura.

I used to just Night Maiden Mist / melee these fucks until I understood they’re just garbage enemies too. Running past them is their biggest weakness. However, sometimes they are bosses. Which is fucking shit. I remember a cave where the boss at the end was an omenkiller and a plant, what a fucking joke.

This enemy exists to remind you that fire pots are a thing.

just stay very close and hit it from behind or the side. dodge when it telegraphs. it's really easy once you get it.
only thing you have to watch for is it's grab and eat you attack, but it telegraphs that extra hard by flying around the room for while

relatable. but i gotta make sure to kill every enemy i encounter in fromsoft games at least once, because they might drop some piece of gear.

fire imbued weapon did the trick for me, but fire pots are more satisfying to use

Attached: 1608415057916.jpg (520x416, 35.54K)

Carry a shield for safety, and hug that fucker
You'll be surprised at how many of his hits just don't hit you

This. When I pan the camera over and see a runebear I just keep panning. Fuck him I'm not waking him up.
I don't feel this way about dragons kek.