Post your enjoyment graph

Attached: elden ring enjoyment.png (1032x860, 42.67K)

Template

Attached: enjoyment graph template.png (1032x860, 16.54K)

Attached: IMG_20220425_122752.png (1032x860, 60.27K)

Attached: et.png (1032x860, 21.07K)

so vased…. so f*cking zased…

Attached: elden rang.png (1032x860, 33.43K)

I like how sometimes you had noticably more fun going back in time, sometimes you had significantly less.

d

Attached: DQ11.png (1032x860, 63.93K)

Most accurate graph itt

Imagine making fucking graphs of how much you enjoyed a game

Attached: yes.png (1032x860, 77.13K)

pretty much the same as yours OP, except it didnt really pick up for me after consecrated snowfield
that was also around the time i realized i managed to miss almost every fucking quest in the game

Why is consecrated snowfield treated as big a part of the game as Altus, the capital, and the sewer?
There's like 1/20th the content in that zone. Takes less than an hour to do everything.

Attached: enjoyment graph template.png (1032x860, 16.8K)

Attached: Quantum Graph.png (1032x860, 129.87K)

Average hater

Attached: 1630589209884.png (1985x860, 53.93K)

cringe fag filtered by difficulty and can't make new character

Attached: its okay.png (3477x3240, 49.27K)

very accurate

but part II is the best tho? its part 3 that is fucking retarded

You're both (You)ing to me, which wouldn't be possible without my content in the first place. Clearly infringing upon my rights as a poster and I hope you're both prepared for court
>Verification not required and neither are your lawyers

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 56.92K)

Part 3 is the best because you're free to roam the world and do whatever you want, plus all the most fun challenges (eg. the Drustan trials) are in part 3.

Some of the best moments I've had in any game, then it fell to shit in the second half even harder than Dark Souls 1. Didn't help that the only enemies I hadn't already encountered multiple times from Leyndell on were the few major bosses, many of which were total shit.

Attached: it-was-alright.jpg (1032x860, 90.67K)

story-wise I will never be able to accept the timeline retcon thing. literally the worst thing I've ever seen in vidya. legit ruined any enjoyment I could've gotten from act 3

Hearty kek.

I actually have same as you except haligtree
and farum switch places

It's a lighthearted cartoon game, don't take the story so seriously. DQ11 especially is explicitly built from series tropes and cliches, it's not worth getting emotionally invested in, just enjoy the fun character interactions and the gameplay.

Objectively correct and Souls-pilled answer. Everyone pretending to like Radahn or anything past Snowfields is a low IQ Marvelfag getting dazzled by cool AESTHETICS and effects.
The gameplay and enemy placement takes such a massive nosedive in quality it's completely obvious that the B team is responsible for that shitshow. They even did the whole Frigid Outskirts thing AGAIN to signal their arrival.

Attached: 1438647200859.gif (150x120, 197.64K)

this guy definitely comes here right

Attached: fun.png (2746x1334, 21.38K)

Attached: Eldenrimjob.jpg (1376x860, 182.71K)

Hates gays and videos games that aren't made for everyone, so this might as well be his favorite place

I liked every single part of the game.

Stand out moments were Stormveil, Caelid, Ranni Quest, Leyndell, Haligtree, all the shard bearers and the final battle, but my enjoyment never dipped.

Seems about right, except I didn't like Caelid but I didn't mind Elden Beast.

Attached: 1650882363307.png (1032x860, 32.34K)

i love how you retards pretend Haligtree and Farum Azula are LE BAD for no reason, you were burnt out on the game because you probably played 10 hours a day until you finished it.
the whole mountain region is by far the worst part of the game though

autism is the only explanation

This

Literally me

>Enjoyment goes up to ten after quitting
good shit lol

yup, 90% of the fun is making your character grow stronger

Attached: aesfg.jpg (1032x1068, 67.6K)

lmao based

This. IMO the quality of the game starts nosediving after you finish the capital. Enemy design is pretty bad throughout the entire game but it just gets obnoxious in the endgame. Radagon/Elden Beast might be the worst boss since Bed of Chaos. Loved the game, beat it twice, but damn they fucked some important things up.

How can a series hit rock bottom, and at the same time peak in the same game

Unironically reminds me of Dark Souls 2

Attached: Danganronpa 2.png (1032x860, 148.99K)

Attached: asf.jpg (1032x1068, 85.37K)

Shut the fuck up you dumb cunt. You shouldn't love this dogshit game. The enemy design is great as always, ALL of the game's problems stem from it being OPEN WORLD TRASH.

Enemy design was absolute trash and if the game was more linear like Dark Souls it would have been awful. Open world unironically saved the game. Seethe faggot.

This is most incorrect opinion I have ever senn on the internet.

Attached: ede.png (1032x860, 29.56K)

Attached: Bloodborne Enjoyment Graph.png (1440x976, 43.35K)

>for no reason
I already named the 2 main reasons, you disingenuous cockmongler
The gameplay turns to dogshit because they inflate enemy HP, damage and give every enemy unending chain attacks at both Caelid and later at Snowfields and onwards.
>Crow fuckers with literally infinite chasing, demounting attacks, Flying, delayed snap attacks, ENDLESS FLURRY PECK ATTACK
>Dogs and Crows spammed everywhere
>Flame tanks (tell me they're fun to fight. Go ahead faggot, tell me you enjoyed that shit, and didn't just skip everything like the DS2fag you are)

And later
>SNOW LOL YOU CAN'T SEE ANYTHING ISN'T THIS IMMERSIVE BRO LOOK, YOU CAN'T SEE ANYTHING, JUST LIKE IF YOU WERE THERE IN REAL LIFE AND THERE WAS JUST BLINDING WHITE STATIC EVERYWHERE?!
>Empty snowfields
>Oh wait no, there's Mounted Archer cunts and minotaur snipers and oneshotting skull traps waiting in trees for you to dare step the wrong way XD
>INVISIBLE ENEMY PUZZLE XD ISN'T THIS ORIGINAL AND COOL
>Blight town but with angel babies and... ants, I guess?
>Whoops B team is getting out the paintbrush tool again, here we go, fight through this tiny zone absolutely PACKED with the same generic recycled enemies waiting around corners
>Do it again except right after a really cool zone transition, showing the disparity between Art design and B team balance design
>POISON SWAMP XD
>Teleport to floating rock and do it again bro, hope you enjoy fighting the same enemies*200
the only thing that burned out here was your tolerance sensors and standards
don't ever @me again Marvelfag

>hard=bad
play a different series.

where did I say it was HARD?
invisible enemies puzzle, poison swamps, and gravity fights are artificial difficulty personified, learn by dying. and the rest is just complaining about enemy spam, which is the opposite of hard.

>Flame tanks
To be honest the flame tanks aren't terrible, but really after killing them two or three times finding one and thinking "cool, I'm going into combat with this tank to have some fun" is something I can't imagine anyone thinking. This by the way is a fairly frequent problem in Elden Ring, at least in my experience, a huge range of enemies just isn't fun to fight. It's as if the developers aren't thinking much about the fun but only about the "difficulty".
An example of an enemy that I think is fun are those lions that wear a sword in their mouths. The battle with them is quite visceral, they attack all the time but without seeming cheap or unfair. The fight against them is frenetic and fun. However, the vast majority of the enemies you encounter are not like this. The game's battle in at least 90% of the time is more of a chore than something interesting/fun.

Artificial difficulty isn't a thing. It's either hard or it isn't.

My journey

Attached: 1650882363307.png (1359x860, 35.4K)

Attached: 1627796947280.png (1032x860, 25.41K)

radagon was good and they should've just had a phase 2 of him instead of the elden sprint

what a horrid post, lurk more faggot

I accept your concession

There are legit complaints about elden ring but this is just cope that your horrible at video games.

>Flame Tanks
Just ride behind them and hit the driver, they're embarrassingly easy to deal with. You one of the people who complain about ulcerated tree spirits too?

I kept enjoying it more and more. The ending boss gauntlet was pure kino.

Attached: ER_Graph.png (931x571, 18.56K)

kek
All his TV reviews are getting disliked to oblivion just because of that.

The only bad part is the mountains, after which it steadily climbs up to the best end game of any FROM game.

Attached: 1650693708578.png (1032x860, 24.41K)