Did CDPR ever know how to make a proper game?

>patch 1.5
>T-posing in cutscenes
>everything refuses to load if you put dynamic resolution on
>CDRP is incapable of doing even the most basic animations
>no root-motion, everyone just slides while they walk
>story is crap
They will never be able to fix this game.

Attached: cyberpunk.png (618x342, 351.71K)

The game will forever be a piece of trash, bugs or not.

Why do you forget who's there as developers?

Attached: cyberpunk head of communications.jpg (599x767, 176.68K)

>tomatohead runs their twatter
Irrelevant. Bitch's job is to write 150 character max posts once a week. I'm talking about the retarded gibbons who designed and coded the game. They're all incompetent. Witcher 2 is a shit game and so is 3.

buy ssd or put on hdd mode.

I saw exactly 1 T-pose in 130+ hours of gameplay. OP is probably a reddit drama queen.

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077 (12).jpg (1420x566, 153.57K)

They hired hohol as lead programmer

every single curscene is a T-pose before I hit escape and let it load.

Powerful. Brave. Stunning.

Attached: 1650875361920.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Here's my bathroom.

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077 (5).jpg (1440x1057, 160.48K)

K. trans

>not a single animal-shaped one
it's like the dev responsible for those wanted to be avant garde, but was also secretly terrified of being seen as a degenerate for admitting bad dragon exists.
no balls.

The people that made the engine and were responsible for Witcher 3 all quit mid-development. Imagine being a replacement Ukro programmer, you get a half fucked engine (since they started to turn it into a "GTA-like" engine) AND you're expected to change shit all the time because a retard director changes his mind every week.

Isn't that the summation of leftism? Trying to put on the appearance of punk/edgy but being the most milquetoast of them all?

Animal fetish shit is already niche as fuck, but there's also almost no animal life left in the Cyberpunk 2077 universe.

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077 (6).jpg (1017x805, 180.85K)

The engine they use is genuine garbage, which probably why they're moving to Unreal 5.

Even if the OG team quit midway through it still proves they can't code worth shit.

they're moving to UE 5 for multiplayer only.

>1.5 years later and he's still bitching about it

games total shit. for such a huge map theres so little to do in it. cant do anything with all your vehicles, cant do anything with all your apartments and all your money. i would love to know what they plan to add in the dlc

DLCs are gonna be cosmetic.

I disagree, if it was total shit it would have hurt so much to see it

Why shazamtrannies still seething about this massively successful, critically acclaimed and GOTY award-winning game?

CDPR won. You LOST. You need to get over it. You're doing nothing but screeching about it on a hentai pedo board for mentally ill tweens.

Attached: 1647683045642.jpg (996x561, 57.43K)

>AI can't drive cars properly
>AI can't drive bikes at all, the only instances of NPCs driving bikes are in quests and even then those are scripted to follow the pre-determined path, all this makes (You) the only person who drives a bike
>patch 1.5 comes out with some pedestrian and traffic changes
>AI still can't drive bikes
lol
lmao even

Cars drive like shit, gunplay is shit, npcs are retarded, 95% of the sidequests are shit, city feels fake and dead, main story is cliched and unstructured, difficulty levels are fucked.

I actually can't wrap my head around that the same devs that made this made Witcher 3/Hearts of Stone...

Yes they're still seething and probably won't stop.

>CDPR won. You LOST. You need to get over it. You're doing nothing but screeching about it on a hentai pedo board for mentally ill tweens.
And you're screeching at them. Take a look in the mirror and then off yourself.

>I saw exactly 1 T-pose in 130+ h

probably a shill

Attached: stop reading.jpg (250x272, 46.01K)

i dont feel like all the background civilians add anything to the immersion, after 90 hours it was only yesterday that i heard two npcs talking about their work life at arasaka, the only other times you hear npcs talking about their life is during gigs and side missions, which for the map are few and far between, wheres all the stuff in the south of the map beyond pacifica? or up north in the oil fields? you get like one side mission each in them, seriously? the fuck are the apartments for? is there also no place where all your vehicles youve bought or found are in one place? 5 apartments and none of your cars and bikes are there? no tailors?not even in your corpo apartment? this game has so much potential and are you supposed to rely on mods to """"""fix"""""" it? all the mods are shit desu.

I saw 0. Not OP and shill

Drive AI matches that of Ghost Recon Wildlands.
Shitty AI is a trend.

Witcher 3 has the same problems as Cyberspunk. You just don't notice it because the enemies are supposed to be braindead monsters.

>AI can't drive bikes
What kind of Niggerfaggot cares about shit like that? I think you're gook with Micropenis

not him but I have only seen 1 T-Pose, and it was in the middle of combat, in the 30 hours I played on my PS4

Bugs were never the problem, I encountered one during my walkthrough, simply restarted checkpoint and it was fine.

The issue is literally everything. Terrible writing, terrible characters, terrible acting, god awful pacing, atrocious AI, unforgivably bad quests all around.

Nothing can fix this game. It's a steaming pile of 5/10 that needs to be forgotten and never be spoken of again.

It's funny how the whole desperate need to circlejerk ends up with people consistently making up shit that ends up being the EXACT OPPOSITE of the truth of the situation.

Because Gamer's eyes are extremely low, so they're satisfied with the shitshow made for 15 years zoomers, Just looking at RDR2 being praised as the best Western, Gamers are just fat and old boys

Actually, it's because for most people on Yea Forums, this place is a surrogate social media channel, and their interests and behavior here is entirely governed by this. Majority of people here now don't care about games at all, they are entirely tangential to anything they do.
It's about attention, sense of identity, that short dopamine kick you get when somebody likes your post on FB.
People will say ANYTHING here as long as they think it will get them the attention and recognition or sense of relevance they are addicted to. That is the real problem here.

The slavs quit so they hired the failures that fucked up mass effect Andromeda. CDRP is a skinned corpse being worn by people too awful for even modern day bioware

rent free

I like RDR 2 actually. It's paced like a snail race on opium and the story isn't as balls deep into moral ambiguity as it needs to be, but the murderous rampages I go on are enough to satisfy me. Killing innocent people in RDR 2 just feels good.

One fourth of their entire workforce is quota hired females.
Anyone that worked alongside with quota hired people know they are like throwing a wrench in the works.

>even cuckstar got ai to drive bikes in Vice City, a 2002 game
>19 years later, a game studio can't even make a proper traffic AI, and can't make it drive all vehicles available in the game
>U A GOOK
hi CDPR employee, don't forget to dilate and join 51% club

I really wanted to enjoy the game, but the lack of third person camera and combat really takes all the customization and throws it out the window. The game is a failure on it's most basic concept.

>>T-posing in cutscenes
happened maybe once or twice in my complete playthrough
>>everything refuses to load if you put dynamic resolution on
never happened to me
>>CDRP is incapable of doing even the most basic animations
i didnt see any example of this
>>no root-motion, everyone just slides while they walk
might have happened once for a second
>>story is crap
subjective

OP will never be not a faggot

>but the murderous rampages I go on are enough to satisfy me. Killing innocent people in RDR 2 just feels good.

you're man of integrity my fren.

Attached: 435345500.jpg (500x603, 96.27K)

>don't forget to dilate and join 51% club
cringest joke ever seen kim.

Attached: 20220214-093620-000-resize.jpg (850x1199, 52.89K)

I got it the other day on the ps store spring sale, even playing on a base ps4, only one instance of stuttering so far, during the cutscene where dex shows you the hologram in the car

how can it be a board for pedos AND tweens?

retarded shazamtrannies have no objection to this Chad lmao

What's with Shazam again?

Attached: T..png (1323x1074, 249.31K)

After 8 years of hype he'll still be mad after 80 years

I'm just playing it now for the first time and I like it a lot actually.
It has a very solid layer of jank due to the engine being a mess, but it also has soul.

I'm far more irritated by the lack of body modifications and clothing options than anything else really. The game bombards you with flamboyant characters and most of the clothing/mod options are very restrained.

Also I wish Jackie stuck around more, Keanu is boring.

they can't produce quality content anymore

Attached: 878499213548.png (789x742, 63.43K)

>polish game industry average

CDPR IS the polish game industry

This is why they switched to Unreal Engine 5 for their next game, their own REDengine was trash for developing Cyberpunk.
Every day there is a new post "Is this game good yet?" and the real problem is, it will never be good.

Attached: culling.jpg (3840x2160, 1.2M)

left: fist
middle: white
right: animal
on the floor: asian

but it was fine for witcher 3

It's a good fucking game.

I just wish there was a sort of faction system that had a +/- reputation thing going on. It'd be super cool to run into an enemy gang (they exist, but are just stationed at points throughout the map, they don't move) just wandering around, and having to duke it out with them on the spot. Idk. Everything else though I enjoyed thoroughly. Visually stunning, fun enough gameplay and skillsets to mess around with. I've clocked like 200+ hours and 3 playthroughs.

Attached: 1649913729851.jpg (826x1024, 124.05K)

Witcher had less complex backgrounds and also you moved slower through the environment so it had time to load.

Also I did have some slight bugs and the city AI is absolutely fucktarded I will admit. Still had fun.

Haven't watched this and never going to.
Today you are lovey dovey, and tomorrow you are both sworn enemies in court exposing your dirt to the public.
Is this like a normal thing for normies?
t. 30 yo never been in a relationship

How much of an edgelord would you have to be to take that photo?