What's the upcoming game that's stopping you from killing yourself?

What's the upcoming game that's stopping you from killing yourself?

Attached: 1560200393617.jpg (1024x874, 98.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNOd-bRVMy8
youtu.be/bQPiqsqSkYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are no new upcoming games to look forward too, but I'm not going to kill myself because of that

stop crying wolf

no game, but I am too scared to pull the trigger. I am also scared of asking a woman out only to be make a mistake by being too nervous or end up getting the police called on me

Dragon's dogma 2

Limbus company

user, if a woman calls the police on you for a simple mistake like that, she ain’t worth the trouble.

My parents are the only reason I don't kill myself. Also I'm a coward. I wish I knew how to get drugs cause I think I'd just do a bunch of heroin

Attached: 1647748375610.png (382x382, 311.45K)

for now its Starfield...time to get that rope.

I'm trans btw

What's with anime fans and having suicidal urges? I swear that every "I wanna die" OP has either an anime pic or a wojak/pepe pic. What's the meaning of this?

Silksong

to be fair, I guess my post went a bit too far with the paranoia, however I just don't have the guts to cold approach a woman by making small talk and then waiting for the right moment to ask her out on a date

my gf

Not Being a Maladjusted Neurotic Loser HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

no you wouldnt
youre a coward

sorry fella but for me it has to be Autistic Hearts 3 Re:wind DLC

you can always drink yourself to death and drown in your own vomit. Would be epic.

>he hasn't wished he could move to another world so he had friends who actually cared about him since the first time he watched an anime

Yes that's what I said
I am but it's taking too long. I don't vomit when I drink anymore

it's difficult to pull off the "drink too much to die" if the person is still living with his or her parents.

be Kind to YourSelf.

I can't wait till my next neetbucks despoit. Just enough for the xbox series X, diablo 2, MCC, and elden ring. This should last me until fall when my favorite game is being remastered.

ive been lost since elden ring

what do i do.........

You have to be mentally ill to be an anime coomer

The problem is that I assume that I will always get rejected if I ask a woman out on a date. I would not know how to react to a woman agreeing to date me. I'm afraid that I'll have an awkward first date in which I won't say too much to avoid accidently saying an offensive opinion. fantasizing about a 2d image of woman from an anime? way less stressful, and I can have imaginary dates in my head

youtube.com/watch?v=uNOd-bRVMy8

not a single game. idk when BS3 is releasing

Attached: 1638430569480.png (260x300, 76.34K)

10/10, bot AI comment meant to get replies and you will get them sister, right on!

>everyone I don't like is a bot
If only that line could work on your therapist

Sonic Origins. That's right, a fucking rerelease of a game I already own

Attached: sad_guy.jpg (400x600, 59.6K)

fun is a failure of game design

Splatoon 3.
And probably Xenoblade 3. Though, I'd have to play 1 and 2 first before the release of 3 (which I can't be fucked to do).

It's meme with a video game character, if anyone is going to need a therapist here is you, imagine bitching about anime on an anime website while being wrong about it.

Timesplitters 4, if ever..

Attached: 1264735936928.jpg (90x128, 4.17K)

>What's the upcoming game that's stopping you from killing yourself?

The RPG I hope to make someday. Even though I've tried to keep the scope small I realize it's probably impossible for someone like me to ever make it, but holding onto the fantasy that it will work out one day keeps me going.

Star Citizen

Attached: Star Citizen Bugs.jpg (720x1480, 409.14K)

yea got a point there. They'd start knocking the door down if you were on the toilet for 3 hours.

meme is being a bit generous

Why are you excited for Xenoblade 3 if you haven't played the other ones?

Overlord - Escape from Nazarick

You're right. Maybe I got into the hype train without thinking too much about it.
Having said that, is the series actually good or what?

half life 3

Attached: 1650709328254.jpg (680x907, 61.99K)

TES 6 even though I know I'll hate it and, to a lesser extent because it's largely due to my brother wanting to play through it with me, the KotOR 1 remake.

Starfield. i'll give todd's game a chance.

I hope that a team of brilliant scientists figure out a way to make a pill that lowers a man's sex libido to the point where the sexual urges go away

It's pretty fun but overrated. If you like exploring big environments that's the strongest part of it.

i guess

Attached: 1642851627627.png (780x1104, 1.2M)

youtu.be/bQPiqsqSkYA

>Sonic Origins
>Advance Wars Reboot
>Hypothetical Battle Network Collection

Holy shit when did my list of anticipated games become purely remakes/collections of shit I've already played

Dragon's Dogma 2.

Obviously not, but i fucking wish user

>steam pressure at 0%

I wasn't "bitching" about anything, I asked a genuine question as to why the suicidal ideation comes from anime enthusiasts.

Do you have an answer?

Every day I get massive waves of lightheadedness and fear but I don't know what it is
I'm obviously not going to kill myself but it is getting pretty bad and doctors are useless. I can see how other people in similar situations feel suicidal.

So in answer to your question I don't have one but don't need one and hope you get help

RIP

It's called medical castration.
it doesn't retard, it's a picture that gets posted from time to time that some drawfag traced and OP posted cause it's video game related you fucking troon

Why are you acting so defensive? Xenoblade is an anime style game, I wasn't saying it was off-topic, merely noticing a concerning trend. I want to solve this mystery. Why is it people who mope about wanting to kill themselves are more likely to express themselves through pictures in the anime artstyle (or wojaks and pepes)?

I don't think a game could curb that urge but my family does. Deltarune would at least make me think twice though.

Nta but anime, despite increased popularity, is still a niche interest. People with niche interests tend to be anti social. Anti social people are frequently suicidal. It's not that complicated

Take it from a shut-in with nothing appealing to women. At worst she’ll say yes but then ghost you.

Attached: 1647620677186.png (480x320, 129.75K)

I feel like every other OP in general has either an anime pic or a Wojak/Pepe pic.

The fear of death is the only thing that keeps me here

Only the low quality threads it seems

Society is what drives people to suicide, being an extrovert or an introvert has nothing to do with it. Also chopping your dick or simply messing with hormones of any king also leads to suicide.

Not planning of offing myself, but Dragons Dogma 2 and FFXVI.

I'm thinking sleeping pills + getting drunk + sleeping in a rented garage with the engine of a rented car running

What the fuck? You better be under the age of 20 because that's unacceptable. Just do it, you won't die. Your nervous system and brain are being irrational.

This life is a nightmare no game can mask it. I don't care about money I'm tired but I can't bring myself to end it cause I'm a coward I'm always a coward

Attached: pocky-rocky-reshrined.large.jpg (1280x720, 206.86K)

To any anons in this thread that actually think about killing themselves, don't do it. No matter how terrible or rough things are, it can get better. Go out on an adventure, find someone to connect to, ask for help, just go outside. There's plenty of ways to turn your life around and find happiness. I hope for the best for you all.

>Go on an adventure
This normally requires money.
>Find someone to connect to
Sometimes it's impossible to connect to other humans.
>Ask for help
From whom? Lol. As if anybody wants to "help" some fat ugly loser unless they're paid.
>Go outside
I don't need to be reminded that fat, stupid, ugly people exist and that they shit on the floor and throw plastic into the ocean without a care in the world.