And Sir Gideon Ofnir!

The Allllllllllllll
Knoooowiiiiinnnngggg!!!!

Attached: Eldenringgideonofnir.jpg (1329x748, 301.49K)

>Knows all
>Only updates to talk about some stupid medallion to tell me where Nepheli is
>Even though I already did that part of her quest
t-thanks Gideon

i dont remember that part
i even forgot all about the tutorial boss even as i was playing the game
i think ETC therapy fucked up my memory

he’s also a massive asshole who “bestows” knowledge upon you, when you already figured out half the puzzle already. They should’ve made his neckbeard out of little fedoras instead of ears

Bte you know those little round things that run away from you and you hit them to get some item?
Those all have his insignia on them. SO they are his spies...
Btw they arent present in the haligtree or mohg's castle so that explains why gideon doesnt know much about miquella or malenia

is he a meta joke?

Why were the tarnished given such a grand introduction when all of them were just worthless shitters?

kind of fits the narrative and tone of the setting when you think about it

Throwback to Demon's Souls with how it's a slideshow instead of animated, and lists important NPCs instead of the major bosses.

Well, not everyone. For example, let’s not forget about THE LOATHSOME DUNG EATER.

FIND THE ALBINAURIC WOMEN

pls guys respond

why does he sleep with all those ears?

FINE GIDEON FINE I'LL FUCK AN ALBINAURIC, BUT SO HELP ME ELDTREE IF ITS A SECOND GENERATION ITS ON YOU

>Find the albinauric women
"hey gideon what's u-"
>"I AM BUSY DO YOU MIND I WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU AS A LORD BUT WE WANT THE SAME THING TO MAKE ME-I MEAN YOU LORD NOW FUCK OFF AND GO FIND THE ALBINAURIC WOMAN...ENSHA...OH....HE DOES THIS SOMETIMES, BUT LUCKILY YOU KILLED HIM!"

basically every FROM NPC is at this point either a meta joke or a reference to their previous titles

Don't all of them except Gideon (who is one of the final bosses anyway) lead to alternate endings? They seem pretty relevant to me.

gideon you stupid fuck she's literally in my back pocket

He should've had mimic tear, and a staff you can get that casts everything.

What triggers the Ensha invasion? On my main I never had it happen, but on my alt it happened like the third time I went to the roundtable.

You had the haligtree medalion and ensha wanted Miquella pussy

what did he ever do besides smashing his head against the wall and kill Bro-ggart?
getting the half from Albus in the Albinautic village irrc

yeah the ones that refill your flasks have his symbol right? he's likely spying on you (and everything)

Speaking of THE LOATHSOME i accidentally killed him while doing his quest so boggart died in vein
I feel terrible my prawn bro is gone

You did load up on delicious crabs first, right?
Right user?

if you find albus and go back to the roundtable ensha will invade you. this is because you're getting too close to actually becoming a lord. gideon wants to be lord, and sends ensha after you.

kinda stupid how when one quest relevant NPC dies, the whole quest goes down the gutter. I had the Blaidd bug where he attacked me in the forest on my first play through and the game just locked me out of Ranni’s quest even though i already met Ishi (who also fucked off)

Had the same thing happen, though I saved broggart. I was spamming the seedbed curse and accidently served him some puppet juice, and the fucking absolution doesnt work if you use puppet juice.

>tfw missed prawn bro on my first playthrough
>couldn't get prawns
:^)

he ate shit...

that’s a shame because Rya and Boggart are arguably the best two NPCs in the game

i missed prawn bro, and returned to liurnia to get snacks, and was locked out of his shop because i visited volcano manor too early :^)

>Horoah Loux = Age of Fracture
>Goldmask = Age of Order
>Fia = Age of Duskborn
>Dung Eater = Blessing of Despair
Ranni/Age of the Stars is hinted little and Lord of Frenzied Flame is nowhere to be found at the intro

to save millions?

Hello! Hello!

Attached: 1635542018099.jpg (600x525, 42K)

goldmask is so based

THE EVER BRILLIANT GOLDMASK

Attached: 5C2189F5-26A4-415F-A399-3C645C0CE5B2.gif (640x480, 807.24K)

>tfw still no mod to bro it up with dagoth ur, and murder fuck le tribunal

You serious? STILL? That's all I ever really wanted from Morrowind. I fucking hated the Tribunal
So strange their prior game had several endings (causing them to have to have bizarre time travel reality warping synchronization lore) but Morrowind is just "stop """""bad guy""""""
(meanwhile the real asshole is jerking off his cockpussy floating around his dumb hippie room)

HAHA KOS
OR AS SOME SAY
KOSM
HAHAHAHHA
IT'S DIGEON OFFNIER THE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL KNOWINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! HE'S SO WACKY AND ZANY HE KNOWWWWS EVERYTHINGGGGG
AHH
YOU WERE AT MY SIDE ALL ALONG
MY GUIDING MOONLIGHT
HAHA

SHUT THE FUCK UP

the worst part about vivec? xit is using his chim when he's not blowing his own hyena dick to stop all possible confrontations with xer. this is why no option to confront vivec exists in his dialogue options. you have to come to the conclusion that he's a dirty hippie false god thief con troon who needs to have his troon brains bashed in.

>What a little bit of madness does to an user

I'd love to see Gideon's brain boner if Micolash introduced him to dreaming.

I thought there was like 2 full 6th house faction mods.
Though I only played a bit of one like a decade ago and it was a bit too "it's le evil!" for my taste so I didn't finish it.

Attached: 07E05764-5D31-4DD0-BEDD-99E293592F48.jpg (320x291, 12.12K)

He probably made most of that nonsense about CHIM up anyway. I bet if you asked Molag Bal he'd, first shove a spike pole up your asshole, and then tell you he has no idea what you're talking about

you forgot ROBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and OCELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

>ROBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Who?

>filtered

Does Boc's encounter by the telescope eventually disappear? Played through twice and never heard his voice, and now that I know about him I go that area and there's nothing there. I'm still on 1.02 if that matters.

Attached: Elden-Ring-Boc-Finden-Titelbild.jpg (1920x1080, 501.3K)

Why'd you have to bring him up and remind me of my failure.

Attached: 1650334237655.png (791x439, 857.29K)

I hope no one tells him

afaik there was the thing that you had to rest at the site of grace and pass time from from morning to evening and then back to morning. Other than that he might disappeared when you reached Altus because Altus is the biggest quest trigger for all NPC quests to move on

I was lucky that i spoke with Malenia and already had the voice box before i spoke with Boc at Altus, but i don’t understand how anybody would give Boc the Larva freely, when nearly every item surrounding Rennala tells us that the rebirth is basically the worst you can do

Haven't been to Atlus yet, so it might be dependent on time of day. I'll check that out tomorrow.

Gavlan wheel, Gavlan deal

I was VERY tired after playing for like 12 hours and whatever he was asking for seemed to make him happy.
It wasn't until I played again and realized what I had done that I felt blood rush to my face in fear

it could’ve been worse, you could be a: Blaidd, Sellen, Melina or D fag

>learns god-level invocations from hearing you describe them once

buried with his beloved ear collection. Reminds me of Days Gone's currency, freaker ears.

inb4 retards start mixing up all knowing with psychic. all knowing just means he's a lore buff, he can't fucking predict the future.

Attached: henry cavill superman disgusted face.png (1105x976, 1.6M)

>gideon is actually a parody of vaati and other lorefags
big if true

think of the ears like mobile phones. he's using thousands of ears to hear all kinds of information from all around the world while he snoozes.

Lotta loyalty for a hired spy