Good morning user

>good morning user
>what was that? work? don't be silly. you just play your video games and I'll take care of everything else

Attached: tumblr_p45zxoPkcl1qhb9cmo1_1280.png (1200x700, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=or1EX3wwjjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

strive for something man

I wish that were me.

Attached: 1631797758955.jpg (233x262, 8.54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=or1EX3wwjjI

Attached: snapback-to-reality-snapback.gif (498x280, 2.06M)

>those moles
sorry I'm not into skin cancer

What a boring life. Give up the prospect of ambition and achievement all because "muh cock loves me pretty wife"? I'm not a woman you fag. Only 13 year olds and actual manchildren would dream about this.

Damn, what zero p*ssy do to a MF...

Imagine the smell.

What ambitions do you have as a poster on 4channel slash vee slash lol

I have a career that I love and the opportunity to do great things with it. Functional people use Yea Forums too.

normies get out

Attached: nonvirgin.jpg (490x424, 69.22K)

My only ambition is to live a simple and cozy life and hopefully find love. The pic above would hit all my checkmarks.

Oh im so sorry i dont have enough "ambitions" and "Career goals" to satisfy you, faggot. I guess im a manchild. Enjoy busting your ass 60 hours a week and ruining your youth so mister shekelberg *might* promote you with a slight salary increase.

I work 40 hours a week, I make 45k a year and I don't hate my job. I don't need anything else aside from maybe a loving partner one day but if I can't find one well thats life

Be a stay at home dad and play vidya all day while the wife happily pulls in amazing money off her masters degree? Fuck yeah. I'd be more stoked to be a dad than anything.

Women don't want to coddle men like this. Man the fuck up or you'll never have sex.

what a whore. get the fuck out

WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED

Attached: 1592658847319.jpg (480x480, 64.39K)

i don't want sex, unironically i just wanna keep gaming forever

i'm not like one of those boo hoo incels who say gaming isn't fun anymore. i think it's just as fun as ever.

Attached: download.jpg (247x204, 6.2K)

Same, but like this instead

Attached: 83997871_p0.jpg (3000x1757, 3.77M)

i already had sex, you have no power over me shekelstein chang

>Give up the prospect of ambition and achievement all because "muh cock loves me pretty wife"?
Yes? Who in their right mind would say otherwise?
No one actually likes their job. People who say otherwise are coping.

In the end, I don't care about you. You don't have to "satisfy" me. What's weird is that you posted that in response to my intentions. I don't give a shit what you do, faggot.

>No one actually likes their job. People who say otherwise are coping.
This is projecting. Don't be a retard. You just suck at putting yourself in good places and think everyone else must be suffering because you can't rise above minimum wage burger flipping jobs.

what are you playing right now?

this but she calls you papa

If your job was exactly the same but you made the salary of a fast food employee, would you still enjoy doing it?
You're working for a salary, not to fulfill some greater purpose.

Attached: 1644544858700.jpg (500x500, 35.41K)

>yo wake up nigga
>Wuz dat? Work? Nigga don't be dum you know we gettin welfare, go play some video games and chill

Attached: file.png (1200x700, 1.12M)

Is this really how NEETs feel?

Attached: 1639315280095.png (222x227, 6.83K)

>If your job was exactly the same but you made the salary of a fast food employee, would you still enjoy doing it?
No, because I'm not a fast food employee nor do I want to be a fast food employee. Do you understand the difference between a job and a career? I genuinely enjoy doing what I do because it's something I wanted to do. Is the idea of "work" so abstract and scary to you that you immediately conclude that it can only be done for money? Get a grip.

ayo fr fr it do be like that

holy moley

you're not into anything or anyone you fucking virgin lmao

Now I will play videogames

>start dating british woman
>she away for weeks at a time
>i get the big house all for myself
>she comes back all tired and dirty
>got all kinds of cool stories to tell over dinner
>fuck like animals for a few days
>she leaves again

Attached: retro.jpg (1920x1080, 263.49K)

hagfags and mommyfags need to touch grass

does she also give you apples and sugar cubes?

>I genuinely enjoy doing what I do because it's something I wanted to do
You just said you wouldn't enjoy it if you made a low salary. Money is the critical factor here. It's what motivates you.

underage
>>>/leddit/

I hate the warped understanding of the normalfag concept by modern Yea Forums. Yea Forums has always been used by functional members of society, bottom of the barrel rejects, and everything in between. What unified these otherwise disparate groups was commonly held interests that they otherwise couldn't really talk about in the course of their regular lives.
A normalfag was, and still fundamentally is, someone who exists entirely in the mainstream of culture. Everything they've had was served to them on a plate and they've never had to search for it or build a community around it. The only that's really changed between now and two decades ago is the fact that what constitutes the "mainstream" is much wider than it used to be - or at the very least, the internet has lead to visabilty and exposure being orders of magnitude higher than what they were in the past.

Two decades ago, doing things like watching anime or playing video games would get you mocked. Nowadays, the upper surface levels of both of those things fall well within the purview of "mainsteam".
There's a reason why the most "accessible" boards on the site - i.e. /pol/, Yea Forums, Yea Forums, etc etc - are so garbage now.

over half of the people here crosspost from some boogeyman website boomer
you lost

Attached: when she grabs the milking bucket.jpg (1600x1000, 74.66K)

lmao

My wife loves to nurture.
And she works while I make art.

please work for me

It's not that I want a mommy gf, but shit after work can't a man just come home to this? When he wakes up on the weekend can't he have this? He works all week, why can't he enjoy the weekend the way he wants? The rat race of dating is honestly too much of a bother to work full time and go out and find a partner. Lots of boomers married their high school sweet heart, but that shit is hard these days. We work too much and gain too little. We fight too much and feel too little. The age of the nuclear family may be over to the celebration of some people, but what is left in its place? Nothing really.
>men only want one thing and it's disgusting
It ain't sex. If it were, there are alternatives, especially for EU anons. We just want a home to return to.

Cringe
BASED BASED BASED

I'm so goddamned lonely

Attached: 1639887685809.jpg (750x417, 53.1K)

Didn't read this. Here's a reply for whatever it was.

>he's an "artist"
oh no no no...

>one shot at life
>you weren't born in the matriarchal parallel universe
Kill me, Pete.

Attached: 004.jpg (1200x1668, 557.12K)

Attached: 1631428614230.jpg (800x797, 148.55K)

where the FUCK is gto user?

It's a nice thing to idealize but personally I can't handle sleeping with other people. It feels so constricting. Guess that goes with how I feel about relationships in general. You get that occasional pain of loneliness, but sacrificing time for someone else who might just up and leave one day doesn't feel worth it to me.

I’m probably killing myself by the end of the year. I can’t see this going on much longer

Attached: Capture4.png (781x808, 353.74K)

Attached: s.jpg (972x747, 310.55K)

Same

Attached: 1645934507141.jpg (720x886, 41.28K)

Maybe it's not all bad

Attached: I Know, I'll Go Home-Page_15.png (1350x1920, 1.45M)

I feel the same way user, maybe we should find a nice quite place to fade away

I don't even jack off to this manga but I've still read it several times. I wish he would put out another chapter but I guess that's too much to ask for after one of your projects gets an anime adaptation.

Be honest, you wouldn't have been born cute or handsome enough to get away with it

Attached: 3.jpg (1125x1600, 507.1K)

Women are attracted to men with dreams, having no dreams and no ambition outside playing video games is worse than any height/jawline/eye-nose shape debuff

God I would be so bored. I would literally just be waiting for her to come back, and be paranoid that she’s banging one of her coworkers.

Attached: boy gaming.png (690x710, 448.62K)

reality is often disappointing

Attached: 16310241870639.jpg (1280x720, 221.03K)

I fucking wish anyone would care that i exist

You are so utterly wrong lol. I feel sorry for men who bought into red pill none sense like this.

Attached: Snap.webm (1066x600, 1.16M)

>There's a reason why the most "accessible" boards on the site - i.e. /pol/, Yea Forums, Yea Forums, etc etc - are so garbage now.
I dunno why but I never thought about this, this is legit fucking true.