Is it any good? On sale on steam

Is it any good? On sale on steam

I can't look at the title without thinking Fumunda...

Attached: EGS_NecromundaHiredGun_StreumOnStudio_S1-2560x1440_2560x1440-3be8bb3344268054fd9ca5ac427afde3[1].jpg (2560x1440, 918.48K)

Yea, it's pretty solid. Gets a bit repetitive, but still feels good to play.

does it have good violence? I wanted to play something gory lately

and i mean real violence not green mutant blood and shit. dismemberments or whatever would be a plus

can you play as a gril by default? I saw there's gril skins now

Yea, it has decent gore. Almost Doom levels of it. And no, i think your dude stays the same. It's first person anyway.

hmm theres def female skins on advertisement right now. maybe coop or somethin? looks like theyve patched it some

ill prob cop it, seems like doom. what are your favorite weapons? its borderlands type weapons right?

Fun shooter. I recommend ising abilities very often. Makes the game more fun. You get double jump and wall running.

Its a decent attempt at a 40k fps with some inspiration from NuDoom. I'd recommend staying on normal because on hard and insane it turns the missions into a slog.

The weapon selection is nice but don't try and rely on the base starting pistol because it will get outclassed fast. I'd recommend the laser sniper rifle with a charging upgrade. You can spec the gun to point of two shotting most enemies in the game. Otherwise practically everything is viable. I ran through the game with the heavy stubber, plasma rifle and bolter respectively.

>you can carry a bolter as a normal dude

sold

Not to mention a bolt pistol and heavy bolter.

I think there's 8 or so weapon types and they have different tiers which you can modify effects. Pretty sure there isn't co-op. The patches do balance it a lot. Unpatched you can just insta-kill punch your way through the game and use your dog for anything else.
Wall running is great too.

Same weapon choices here. Very little reason to ever not use the bolter or heavy bolter.

hows the dog system? does it just auto attack or you give basic commands or somethin

Basic attack. You just summon him, he sticks around for a bit and bites dudes until the timer runs out or he takes enough damage, then recharges.

>strength module + time slowdown + slide into grapple hook + wallrunning = pic relate
You can cross a level stupidly fast once you have got all the upgrades. Paired with the faster cooldowns you can play the entire game as a fuckin blur.

Attached: faster.jpg (474x473, 12.41K)

ok i bought it.

one of my wifes favorite games is EYE and she loves watching me play doom so, pretty much no brainer.

>13 posts
>4 unique posters

yall niggas posting in a shill thread

>Zoomer is absolutely blown away by people discussing a game for 3-4 posts each

lol.

then who's the other character they're advertising?

Attached: 4a1dfb26f75bbb83ed46ddb6247c3da5bc87952a.jpg (1920x1080, 520.01K)

Its just a character swap for the player. You can play as both and the dialogue changes slightly to match. The dude fits it better though the chick sounded like someone they just pulled off coronation street to do the gig.

Your game sucks you fucking faggot. Stop deflecting

Attached: shit.png (720x370, 77.14K)

>zoomer
>cares about review scores

checks out

>pony stirring shit
every time

>HI Red Gun
What a stupid name

You choose your skin at the start of the game. So yes, you CAN play as a girl.

>Hi, Redgun

>PS4

Attached: nhg.jpg (656x343, 53.89K)

Who would win, N_N?

Attached: N_N.png (1069x1440, 2.67M)

or GUN NUG?

these are always close
>two guns, some kind of cybernetic stabbing floating foot
vs
>two knives, two kano eyes, two fucking dogs

Attached: gunnug.png (1586x1440, 3.89M)

>let me spend $30 on something that will very likely suck

Sorry dude. I get that maybe you spent a lot of time on the game but that doesn't mean it's worth playing over the hundreds of much better games out there. If ur game is scoring below a 50 on metacritic where the minimum score is like a 65, it's probably shit.

>no comma in the name
Clearly whoever named this project is a moron

nobody cares. why do you come to threads to do this?

god i yearn for the days of usernames, people just getting banned for being useless

this lad because two of the same shit tier pistol can't compete with two power knives and dogs.

why the fuck do you care that someone wants to try a game that has a less than average metacritic score? if they hate the game it was their time to waste

As far as gameplay goes it is ok but nothing really special. If you are a fan of the Necromunda setting though it is fantastic as they really nailed it. So much so that I really hope they do a sequel or DLC with the other 3 main Houses in it.

i had no familiarity with it at all but i like fairly unfettered FPSes

Game still sucks,this just shows PC retards have no standards. Game is repetitive fps shit. After 2 missions it's all samey garbage corridors and over designed mechanical rooms.

>but nothing really special.
In the sense of being a decent mix of Doom and Titanfall 2, sure.

To play doubles advocate the game had a ton of technical issues and balance problems at launch which rightfully tanked its reviews. But majority of those are fixed now and doubt anyone went back to change their review.

>doubles advocate

Attached: boV2nqN[1].jpg (433x432, 35.67K)

So more exotic weaponry to compete with the gravcannon would have been nice for DLC. Some archeotech like volkite weapons or even a chainsword would have gone a long way.

If House Van Saar was in the game we would see a lot more cool shit. I just wanted to see an Arachnarig in action.

you could always play underhive wars lel

how bad is the ps4 version?

I have that, and despite actually enjoying their previous attempt at Mordheim I just couldn't suffer through Underhive Wars for some reason. Doesn't help that their VS don't actually come anywhere near their tabletop options. I just wish that GW didn't still have a hate boner for 1:1 translations of their tabletops to vidya. I would happily burn down any required number of orphanages for a 1:1 N95 game or Nucromunda.

Its a pretty short game but I have fun playing it

laugh

>spiritual successor to EYE by Streum On
>only one melee weapon
For what purpose?

Talking about WH40K, I'm playing Mechanicus rigth now. It's really good, art, sound, gameplay all great. But it has some worse case of reverce difficulty like Xcom games were you start really weak and outnumbered and in end game you unstable death machine.

Attached: FQ3hfPzXIAApU9H.jpg (1242x1606, 211.88K)

>>spiritual successor to EYE by Streum On
i mean, not really.

It is though

it's not autistic enough

How's the performance for the game?
I'm a poorfag on an aging rig from 2015

apparently had major issues but was then patched so i'd be wary with older rig

I was looking at this sale too and noticed there's a bundle with Space Hulk Deathwing for a couple extra shekels, how is that game? I heard it was jank as fuck at launch bit the art style and the heavy gun feel always looked dope.

Attached: 3972.jpg (901x1200, 93.99K)

This game makes my PC melt for some reason.

The problem with Deathwing is they arguably went with some degree of lore accuracy over making the actual gameplay as good as it could have been. Only get it if you are a fan of the setting, or if you have friends to play MP with, as the SP game is rather limiting unfortunately.

it might be good now but it was shit at release. bad gunplay, bad optimization, bad hub and bad ui and menus. it's been like a year so maybe it's good now.

I'd rather play this game than Horizon/TLOU/RDR/BoTW/any Far Cry other than 1. J*urnalists are useless niggers who artificially inflate review scores of AAA vidya
I'd rather trust this place, some of my favourite vidya in recent years don't even have metacritic reviews st all

i played it at launch on a rx 560 and it ran pretty bad. might be better now, but if you have something worse than that then just stay away.

>lorelets exposing themselves
lol

>lorelet

you confuse not caring much with "lorelet"...im not 300lb with long hair and no woman so i tend to not know everything about warhammer

Not everyone is Henry Cavill, nor do they need to be to enjoy it.