I have WoW heartache

>TFW miss WoW
>But know the old WoW is dead and the new team is anti White wokeists who shit on the Lore
Anyone else sad seeing what Warcraft has become?

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5ibG9nY2RuLmNvbS93b3cuam95c3RpcS5jb20vbWVkaWEvMjAwNy8wOC9tYWtpbmd0aGVwZW9uY3J5LmpwZw==.jpg (425x216, 32.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wowinterface.com/downloads/info24385-FabUI-aClassicRPGUI.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>schizo

meds

>Zoomer

Bed

>Anyone else sad seeing what Warcraft has become?
Sure. You could say that.

Attached: The_Lord_of_the_Rings_Aragorn_At_The_Black_Gate_of_Mordor_Arthas.jpg (1920x1080, 131.66K)

I enjoyed my time on many diffrent classic private servers, and on. Classic itself. Its best if you're there for content when its fresh. Its not too late to play wotlk user.

>>TFW miss WoW
>But know the old WoW is dead and the new team is anti White wokeists who shit on the Lore
However, I do not share with you that I miss WoW. It just isn't for me.

>Then
>Used to care enough to let you call an actual english native speaker

>Now
>Say/Don't say specific thing in chat
>Mass reported by Brazilians for lulz
>Banned
>Appeal ban
>CS deflection bot instantly denies appeal

Attached: 1599597204356.jpg (280x288, 11.52K)

They made chromie a troon. Im not kidding, google it yourself.

>Anyone else sad seeing what Warcraft has become?
Disgusted. The company cares only about exploiting 90s-00s IPs for quick cash. They know they can't sustain the quality with most of the original Blizz devs gone, so they're going to piggyback on old Blizzard's fame to milk some whales out of nostalgia cash.

I just wish I'd seen it coming. "Oh Metzen's retiring... well, they'll still keep up his vision of the game world and lore." I was fully in denial. Didn't want to think my mount collection was in vain. It is now, just a big gallery of how I've wasted my life clicking on dragons.

OMG, I heard they put black people in the game too. Call David Duke, quick!

i quit as soon as i heard metzen left lol i saw the writing on the wall

I used to be sad, now I just play on a private server or play ff14

Your groomers are fucking disgusting

>yfw you will never get WarCraft story to move forward under the original artist who drew CG Arthas and slew his own father in Lordaeron
>ywn get to see Arthas destroy the Frostmourne and his undead crown and wage his mass resurrected war on the Wrath Gate with Archimonde and the Lich King back

I really don’t care anymore. Especially since mods exist for private servers that can make that real

Private Servers could possibly do that but then still stuck in an RPG when you want it to be more like Dark Souls 3.

>Look, Mom! I said it! Do you love me yet?

I remember when one of the reasons for quitting that you could select was the Will of the Forsaken nerf.

>but then still stuck in an RPG when you want it to be more like Dark Souls 3.
What the fuck does that even mean? I’d want more WoW pre activision acquisition

I constantly have to fight the urge to sub and reinstall this game make a Worgen character because I fucking love the lore and idea of them.

Any game out there that lets me create a werewolf or wolf character in a medieval fantasy setting.

Attached: scared doggo.jpg (374x311, 34.86K)

Removing jokes (that your character says with /joke) that people might deem offensive is one thing, but not adding any back when you cut so many is asinine.

Femal dwarves are down to TWO JOKES.

tears in the rain

Attached: wow web design.jpg (1133x744, 208.41K)

Thank God that Bill is being passed to no longer teach kids about gays.

it absolutely boggles the fucking mind that they haven't just released a pre-reforged version of warcraft 3 for free as an apology for the colossal fuck-up that reforged was
it's doubly disappointing because, well, starcraft remastered was pretty decent, so there was legitimate precedent within recent history that blizzard was competent enough to at least remake their old games decently enough

Well the game turned to virtual diarrhea 8 years ago, so this is just business as usual.

Why the fuck would they do anything to apologize? Their slaves kiss their toes regardless

WoW is better than ever. I don't know what you chuds are complaining about.

>What the fuck does that even mean?
>I don't have testicles, so I can't understand what making the game less girlie RPG and more Action game means.
>I'm going to blame it on Overwatch 1&2 and Hearthstone, then dye my hair blue, that's what I'll do

Attached: Chivalry2_meme.jpg (1920x978, 416.51K)

she does, she thinks trannies are disgusting too.

this but with Runescape

>Hmm, changing WoW the first few times didn’t work
>I know, let’s make it more like some console game
No. Start with WoTLK as it was supposed to be.

Attached: CF061B1C-9FC0-4A94-AA20-BFB58F07875C.jpg (544x520, 167.64K)

You already lost when you showed no testicles.

Attached: Putin_Riding_A_Horse_Shirtless.jpg (972x847, 177.22K)

I just hope I can find a comfy guild for WotLK classic. I want to spam dungeons, do raids, laugh with buds and have fun with multiple alts while doing so one final time before I abandon this game for good. Maybe once microshaft comes in they'll go scorched earth and re-shape retail but I won't hope for anything. This game needs to fucking die already.

Attached: 1645662760962.jpg (1200x893, 74.49K)

user your commitment to saving this thread is commendable but I have to say you are the blackest gorilla nigger.

No such thing in Christ Jesus.

Attached: Warcraft_Bible_Books.gif (943x403, 127.39K)

Just looking at that makes me feel happy. The top bar links with the FAQs and the Wallpapers.

I was so excited to get WoW. I still remember waiting in line outside of Software Etc to pick up my preordered collector's edition (you still needed physical copies in 2004).

All good things have to end eventually.

>tfw no big tauren wife

go play ascension brother. the season server is wow in peak form.

>All good things have to end eventually.
*And have more good things to start and look forward to

Wasn't Warcraft 1 set on Earth? Weren't the original paladins Christian?

blizzard servers are completely botted and cheated to hell and back. there are great private server alternatives you should consider instead (joining the blizz server would mean you are in fact, a dumb idiotic retard.)

Websites used to be so much better designed and more readable back in the early 2000s. What the fuck happened?

You can be a werewolf in ESO

Just play Turtle WoW. Also, Lore never mattered in WoW

no, but they used to be holy paladins, before blizzard cucked out to the Light

I remember going into the games store in the mall after school one day with a $100 note from my mum and the guy working there advising me that it required a subscription in addition to the upfront cost

HTML5, phones

literally all of WC1 was retconned.

You can still do websites like that. But Website science evolved and they figured out the best way to make websites. Back in Web 1.0 everything was static. Now in 2.0, everything is fluid. I wonder what 3.0 will look like.

Phones, the "responsive site" meme and cancer like the Bootstrap library.

>blizzard servers are completely botted and cheated to hell and back
and private servers somehow aren't? alright buddy, what kind of server are you gonna shill to me?

WoW was never good
You only remember it fondly because you associate it with your childhood

Attached: bad life decisions, regrets and death.png (597x822, 347.34K)

I've only just come back (to classic atm) after not touching the game since Legion. I've always been a lorefag first and foremost so the changes they kept making to the story always put me off form ever hopping back in, on top of all the bullshit borrowed power systems.

I never played the game pre cata so I've been having an alright time going through the overworld on Classic and just questing. I played a lot of FF14 and I only subbed for the story, but when the game got super huge and fucking Cactuar started getting long queues I decided to just wait until people lost interest.

Probably going to hold off on playing retail, especially with Wrath coming in the future but I'm really keen on actually "making friends" this time around and eventually pushing high end m+ keys when blizz caves and gives sneedolands to people for free.

maybe on the most populated servers, but on Mankirk I haven't seen any bots in Horde zones from lv 1-20 so far.

Attached: 2022-04-25 01_01_05-World of Warcraft.png (1739x1008, 2.84M)

>you will never again buy a time card with a $20 so you can make it to MC
take me back, leave me there

What UI is this? I've been considering resubscribing as well but I'm not really interested in TBC content, only vanilla/wrath

Like Jesus said to his disciples, we observe everything. But not everything receives the Word of God and takes root. Some sway at the slightest persecution. WoW persecuted people for not having massive guild, then they tried to pretend to help us and got artificial persecution from BLM for barely trying to help people and turning it into a solo game. But what they gave us wasn’t a virtual world anymore, it was heavily instanced to single player game with coop content like dark souls, so you may as well go play Dark Souls 3 and Elden Ring offline or with coop. The fact you called us a black gorilla ape tells us you already have namecallings for everything people argue. Like you have it already planned out what you are gonna call people for their issue with wow. If you didn’t like your steak burnt to a crisp when you asked for medium well then oh then it’s raw and bloody then.
Which is what you did, is tried to remove the white middle class. You are the nigger motherfucker.

No, online turn taking games do exist, like chess. But you aren’t supposed to stay in dialup and moving jpegs graphics. If you can design physics such as real-time striking swords and better looking fire and bloodstains and bleeding, then you are supposed to do it. Not keep releasing expansion packs and taking sub fees. You are supposed to realize you have converted what was a game and a franchise into a criminal operation where you are just rotting your souls out.

Write something, it will pass out

1. Code bloat, Javascript apocalypse
2. Corporatization of internet, website templates
3. Mobileniggers

I had fun at the start of BFA with the old god raid, so I tried again at the start of Shadowlands and the game is fucking dead. The drop in players is so apparent it's not even funny. It feels so lifeless now. I think everyone but the most hardcore autists have grown up and moved on at this point.

wowinterface.com/downloads/info24385-FabUI-aClassicRPGUI.html

One of the nice things about classic is that it runs on the Legion version of the game, so any addons from that time still work as well (for the most part). I spent hours trying to get this shit to work on Warmane when I played on that private server, but it just didnt work out.

>I'm not really interested in TBC content, only vanilla/wrath
Same. I was actually really put off on playing vanilla when it first came out because of all the zerging and streamer autism, then the botting and gold-for-boosting meta, but it seems to have died down a bit since most people quit. I don't expect to get groups for most pre-70 dungeons but I hope to find a guild eventually and experience some Vanilla group content.

Attached: pvw69585.jpg (1920x1080, 233.51K)

I can confidently say that I've had more fun in XIV than my entire time playing WoW from vanilla to BFA.
However, I miss wpvp and the openness of Azeroth to death, and I'd hop back on Wrath in a heartbeat if blizz weren't such retarded faggots with p2w bullshit. I tried private servers but it isn't the same.
Plus the old expansions are solved and the playerbase is boosting instead of playing the game.

WoW is about the humans, it doesn’t matter what anyone says, if they like dwarves, elves, gnomes, orcs, trolls, or undead, or goblins, worgen, drawnea, or dragonkin.

The horde and the alliance both have humans. The only solidarity is humanity between the two, and in listings of curses can there be a true end to WarCraft story. Otherwise warcraft was born a race war between humans and orcs. Arthas was the only true king, now and kneel before him and await his return, or perish and fall in with the drunks.

Attached: F9CFC1DD-2C1C-4FAA-BB4B-4AAC794DCF67.jpg (1600x1000, 394.57K)

+Draenei and lifting of curses (such as Forsaken curse, worgen curse, and more)+