Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ufVXscKNkZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do we ever see Dukes flying car?

Its literally right there.

Unf Unf
Unf
Where is it???

Right now, for the name of God, you will be able to see the Duke's flying car by just looking at the OP's picture.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (542x630, 35.96K)

I'M GONNA RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK

>There will never be another Duke game again.

I CAM HERE TO SUCK DICKS AND CHEW BUBBLE GUM. AND IM ALL OUT OF GUM.

>i ain't afraid of no quake
>gets mogged so hard his next mainline sequel is a dismal failure 15 years later
What did he mean by this?

Considering Randy owns the IP, it's for the best.
Bazinga!

I'VE GOT BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS

"DAMN, THOSE ALIEN BASTARDS ARE GONNA PAY FOR CHEWING UP MY ASS"

- Prick Lickem

MY NAME IS DUKI NUKI

Here's to hoping Levelord is still alive in Russia.

Attached: douknoukkem.jpg (864x825, 172.46K)

>Actually goes and does exactly that

Attached: 1942469-kuwabara01.jpg (640x480, 30.53K)

>You lost the baby? Well go find it!

AND I'M ALL OUT OF ASS

t, dick kickem

Shake it, baby!

Attached: OIP (6).jpg (474x499, 44.67K)

I LIVE! AGAIN!

AHHHHHHH, damn this alien basterds shoved a broom handle up my ass

Groovy those babes hail to the alien basterds

HAHA! YOU NO MESS WITH LO WANG!

Attached: Shadow Warrior.png (600x338, 270.83K)

I eat rocks

DOUK NEVER LOOSES

Attached: 1420983812929.gif (922x4121, 114.28K)

MODERN ARTS AND FEAR BOOKS

Attached: 1648592368892.gif (220x376, 107.87K)

*SCREAMS*

I always thought that was a leaking gas pipe that somehow caught on fire.
what the fuck

The best build protag I mean the original of course not the gay ass reboot one

youtube.com/watch?v=ufVXscKNkZs

That's no ordinary Wang!

Shame we never got the expansion where you play as her sister. Would have beat Shelly to the punch as first playable female build engine protag.

Attached: Tensi Yoka.jpg (894x1080, 592.41K)

I don't see what stops them from making Duke Nukem off Doom Eternal engine? They seem to enjoy making old retro FPS titles still.
Why is Wrath Aeon of Ruin still in Early Access? Stop with the Early Access acronyms and just release games that are done.
I like that there is a market still for retro games. Just seems like if they can do this, then they can do a Duke Doom Eternal.

Attached: Wrath_Aeon_of_Ruin.jpg (1920x1080, 402.81K)

I spray! You Pray!

Attached: Shelly Bombshell Harris.jpg (889x1200, 165.71K)

Attached: douk.jpg (922x2259, 315.78K)

YOUR FACE, YOUR ASS, WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?

Time to Limbo!

Turns out in the end, you truly were the dukem nukem

What exactly did Duke Nukem Forever promise that made people so hyped?

BALLS OF STEEEEEEEL

to be next gen and cool as fuck while the final product was a dated shallow parody that was several generations behind.

I have an ISO of this that I downloaded when I was drunk a few years ago. it's the 20th anniversary world tour edition do you think if i load it up and install it will work on windows 11?

Redneck Rampage>Duke.

Get out of vent or I'll have you bent.

WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU?

Attached: Sky Captain.png (840x525, 296.47K)

Anyone else remember the Starship Troopers TC?

It was 1998 and I was like 11. My previous gaming was snes. When I saw this shit on a computer screen my mind was blown at the concept of "first person". It was too fucking intense. I still download user maps because no other game gives me that feel of inversion when sneaking into ducts and shit. The textures also feel so nice and everything looks on point to day on a retro feel. The build engine is just magic.

Doom 2 was amazing too but too aged without source ports and lacks that inmersion feel that city maps on duke 3d can get. I have enough money to get the latest gaming computer and the most fun I have is with duke 3d user maps.

Attached: duke3d.jpg (3648x2736, 1.47M)

Yeah, that was fucking good. I was even making a map for that tc. Holy fuck good times.

I think the promise changed as the years wore on and the game didn't come out. At first, it was just supposed to be the next Duke Nukem game: A next gen sequel to 3D that was bigger and more badass, taking advantage of the technological advancements of the past few years.

By the time it actually came out, enough time had passed and enough people were annoyed with the current state of single-player shooters that it started to sell itself as a sort of throwback to the good old days. You know, before regenerating health, a two-gun limit, and more grounded/realistic settings and relatively humorless storylines. But then it wound up having regenerating health and a two-gun limit, and the writing wasn't really funny.

At the end of the day, the game was just sort of mediocre, but I think it was reasonable for people to expect more than that.

>I like that there is a market still for retro games
I think it's more just a market for fast paced no nonsense shooters, and they happen to be 'retro' styled because it requires less artists/skill on board.

>8" floppy on a tower with a DVD-ROM drive and an Audigy 2
Not even I was that autistic to carry such an ancient drive foward. Did keep my 3 1/2" floppy until Win 7 though.

I remember back in the day when our family went to another family we were close with to celebrate a birthday or something. I was good friends with one of the other kids there and he showed me the demo of Duke Nukem on his computer. To this day I still remember how mind blowing this game was. I literally had never seen anything like it. I didn't know that this game even existed. Crawling in vents, shoot walls to destroy them, seeing all this las vegas shit, seeing yourself in the mirror, enemies going down on their knees screaming in pain before they died, pig police in flying cars, duke dropping one liners. I mean, I can go on and on. Game was radical as fuck.

>when you're both blind and retarded
It literally falls out of the sky in that scene.

I don't know why I remember this MOBA-precursor mode in Future Cop more than I do the rest of the game.

Yeah, even after quake was released, i had more fun with duke 3d. quake was just brown all the time, except that last episode where it was just blue.

the city levels for duke 3d just work great. and the alien parts were creepy as fuck. so the whole package was awesome.

Attached: duke-nukem-library.jpg (640x480, 69.03K)

>ASCHUALLY!
Your only answer was to define retro shooter for me?! You're useless!

Attached: ACSHUALLY_wojak-soy-boy-american-shirt-fat_Q2_Space.png (371x361, 200.56K)

I only played a little bit of the main game. I played tons of hours of that other mode.
>Come out come out wherever you are!

Might have something to do with the game being ball's hard due to it only having something like 6 stages. So we all played that dope multiplayer mode against the AI.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_84.png (558x464, 133.43K)

R.I.P. Galt

OH MY GOD NO