Riot MMO

This will kill both WoW and FFXIV

Attached: 15123523623473247.png (1900x966, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-5nT6UEcq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MMOs are for retards

>Company that hasn't made one good game
>Making a game in a genre that hasn't seen any good games in 15 years
I do however look forward to the zoomer lives it will ruin.

Great, now will be three of them. MMOs lost all purpose once people stopped actually playing and discovering the games to just chase the meta

i doubt it, but i'm glad they're making one just because for a while I thought this entire genre might die with WOW but it's really made a resurgance. i doubt i'll play it but i'm glad MMOs aren't dead

>riot
>mmo
this is gonna be ultra cancer

Attached: 1623550855861.gif (420x471, 70.01K)

Hopefully it's designed for controller

I want to r*pe that bitch

Remember Lost World? hahahahahahaha

not if i can't be a yordle

Give me good mmorpg music lads.
Here’s my favorite.
youtube.com/watch?v=d-5nT6UEcq0

>makes some of the most popular games
sounds like cope to me

I think it stands a chance, if it's f2p. They know really well how to keep shit f2p without going overboard on p2w.

Ff14 and wow still both have subs, but substantial free shit now as well. A fully free mmo would dumpster pretty much any given free mmo on the market. Just avoid the selling enhancements for real money pitfall and they're golden.

the project is also being lead by the man that put into motion the direction that killed wow (before he jumped ship to riot)

been said a million times, but it'll be an absolutely atrociously bad game, but will have a billion subs and make trillions anyway

>makes some of the most popular games
Only for third worlders.

If it's the league one I'll hop in and make a yordle and promptly get bored in a month.
Then I'll go back to XIV for my lala.

Attached: 1650689676890.gif (500x357, 802.86K)

At least they funded good games like Ruined King

funny that you say that

Attached: steamtranny denial.png (493x333, 43.58K)

China almost exclusively plays valorant since 2021. Lmao. Imagine thinking Chinese people use Google anyway.

It's going to be the most sterile thing in existence.

Valorant is chink CSGO with shitty overwatch hero ignorance.
I'd rather play with vatnik hacker ruski fuckers in another game.

do you have any idea how long MMOs take to make? this shit is like 10 years away lmao. the project *just* got greenlight barely over a year ago.

You will be in your 30s or 40s by the time this comes out.

It will literally take generations before anything releases. Their fighting game isn't even out yet.
If anything, this will kill people.

cope

We're going to make the top player characters into Champions for League of Legends. Look forward to it! :)

Why do people keep thinking Riot is a chink company?

>Completely owned by Tencent
Gee boss I dunno you tell me.

Majority owned by tencent, they had a pretty lax hand until ~2016 when the game hit its lowest point
Then they thightened the leash and thats why valorant/LoR/TFT released in such a small ammount of time
Ironic how chink ownership managed them to save them from themselves

So I guess Rockstar is American

lmao, it will end up Wildstar tier and be shut down within a year.

Attached: NOPE.jpg (219x230, 7.21K)

despite having had zero influence in how the game's being made, people think riot games is a sockpuppet company to tencent and will repeat that infinitely with zero proof

I’m not getting my hopes up but I think they have what it takes. Ruined King was a great game and really highlighted their ability to bring their world to life, and that was the tiniest most generic region.

The people behind the actual good champions and their lore are quite good writers too, lots of the short stories are fantastic. Their track record is pretty amazing since they started dev’ing other games too.

Western devs are allergic to cute girls so unfortunately it's going to be dog shit. I bet it's even going to be one of those shitty PVP focused ones too.

Attached: 1649526779142.jpg (800x1000, 160.29K)

>The people behind the actual good champions and their lore
were fired due to "creative differences" right around the time of seraphine and league's horrible ruined king event

>he hasnt seen arcane

Good. Yoshida shouldn't get complacent and let EW's sucess go to his head.

Attached: 1421725771963.jpg (1280x863, 420.68K)

They went out of their way to make the girls less cute in Arcane
Unless you mean young powder, she is very cute

It's gonna be ass
>Mega jew out of the ass for all the cosmetics so whales pay up like in lol for there 500 dollar golden gucci skin or whatever
>The client will be ass Riot just had a bug where you couldn't even play rank because no one could pick or ban from how ass the client
>Balance would be a nightmare, I hope your ready for the one class that will just out perform everyone else and you might as well be gimping if you don't learn them
>Lore lol enjoy your 10+ expansions in Ionia since it's the fantasy chink location that generates all the money while anything actually unique will be left in the dust

unironically this
EW is a trashfire and the more competition the better

based on league yeah ill pass

it's gonna copy one and be worse than that one, like they did with dota, hearthstone and counterstrike

You never will

Jinx is cute!

>This will kill both WoW

Maybe

>and FFXIV

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Riot
What the fuck is Hi-Rez doing? Quit fucking with hero shooters and mobas and jump on that MMO train already. I need to see those sexy costumes and bosses with fat fucking tits and the guys will have huge fucking muscles

This but unironically, Endwalker have been shit.

Every single franchise that got an MMO made became worse off for it.
I can't think of a single example that goes against this rule.

Why don't they finish all the other games they're making that haven't seen the light of day first?

Ghostcrawler?

Dragon Quest.

It's going to be a themepark wow clone. Amazes me how riot has literally never developed a game that hasn't aped the genre leader and yet all the third worlders and asian high schoolers eat it up

I hate their games, but I'm sure this will be a financial success that will put Blizz to shame.

Oh you know it will focus on shitty pvp

When was that taken?

i don't think The Sims was seriously affected by it

WILL GET TO PLAY AS A FAT SOUTHERN CATFISH DEMON RIOT?!
THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION WILL DETERMINE IF I BUY YOUR GAME!

i think they gonna stop working on it after they realizee how retarted the world of runetera is and how small it is compared to world of warcraft

Attached: 1628796992113.jpg (548x774, 132.92K)

Did they say they don't give a shit about worldbuilding or lore in the MMO? Sounds like it's just going to be a generic MMO reskinned. Most people stick with FFXIV because of the "serviceable" story and world

does valorant actually install a rootkit? i need a normalfag game for my friends

>We admire your ignorance. 4 Social credits have been added to your account.

no, retarded redditors with no idea of how things work overreacted essentially

>isometric mmo
>killing anything
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Yup. We spotted the coping retard.

bing chillin

>Hired all the shittiest WoW devs (Ghostcralwer is LEADING it)
>Poached all the Hearthstone/ex-Pixar artists hoping for mass blanket appeal artstyle
>Will copy WoW, the game that killed its own genre with bad decisions because chinks
>Require either Riot launcher or Epic launcher (CCP backdoors out the fucking wazoo)
>100% chance to have Riot anti-cheat (Just hand the Chinese Govt your passwords and get it over with)
Hardest pass of my life, family

Attached: 920913089.jpg (219x230, 13K)

>league barely has any competition
>valorant is doing well against csgo considering cs has been around for decades
>currently making a fighting game which WILL appeal to normies because that's the main audience
>now making a an mmo
can they be stopped?

>>valorant is doing well

Attached: 1607888250671.png (750x750, 500.38K)

>Shitty cartoon mmo #12874108477047140
Why should i care?

Attached: 1639378826781.jpg (250x239, 5.25K)

good point, not like we're on Yea Forums so we dont play games