Shadowheart

Is she destined to be Yea Forums‘s waifu of 2023?

Attached: 2B42543D-6B3F-4869-B56D-BAAB45E020A5.jpg (1170x1868, 1.69M)

no it will always be samus

>Still early access
>"I-i-i-t'll be good! I swear!"
Is there a bigger scam and a bigger sign of buyers remorse?

Literally me when talking to my bf every night. I don't know how much longer I can do this.

Maybe if you got rid of that old yee yee-ass haircut, you get some anons in your snatch. Oh, better yet, maybe the Baalspawn’ll summon your cleric-ass if he ever stop fucking with that Nameless One or Drizz’t he fucking with. Niggelf!

>2023
Cute.

Get drunk for real, he'll look a whole lot prettier

did you try washing your face and looking at the mirror? that should put things into perspective

I want to rub my dick on her bushy eyebrows!

I feel like she would very classy and great with a bobcut, though I cannot picture her with hair much shorter than that.

Attached: 5E19BE72-6F8D-46FB-991A-44809AFC2022.jpg (1170x1639, 1.25M)

>*lves ever
No.

Attached: boobs.jpg (1252x1800, 730.78K)

it already is good though lol

What's the best alignment to romance her?

I thought this was an image of another gay trans Dragon Age sequel

What the fuck is this

Attached: 774101.jpg (1000x779, 192.11K)

>Alignment?

Doesn't D&D5e have alignments?

another gay trans baldurs gate sequel

Purely flavor. Literally just exists for Protection From/Detect Good and Evil.
Paladins can be chaotic neutral. 5e has become an abomination that overstayed its welcome, but it’s popular with people who don’t like tabletop so we’re stuck.

nyl2

>Do some dialogue after falling off the ship
>Succeed some speech checks
>Well the truth is I- Im a shar worshiper! You hate me now don't you!"
>The not clue what that means
I don't feel like working through the clunky 90s baldurs gate games no matter how much nostalgia Yea Forums wants to pour on me, but that line immediately madee think larians writing was kinda shit, majority of newcomers are not gonna go back and play them, I haven't got a clue what being a shar worshiper means, I'm not clued in enough to take the next dialogue tree which is just disgust or acceptance no asking what it means.

Why do people like this talk about DnD when they've never played it?

Then tell her you don't know about Shar Worship

why does she have to drink in the sight of me? am I that ugly?

But everything the user said is true, it's all window dressing now

Attached: Screenshot_20220425-001603~2.png (1644x1334, 360.08K)

>implying Prime 4 will be out by them

Unironically this though. That hair is so fucking ugly that it totally ruins any appeal she could have. How have the devs not changed it yet when I doubt anyone really likes it?

Shadowheart is cute, I can't wait to lay the pipe with my big black barbarian

Had to dig through someone else's play through to make sure, but there's no "what does that mean?" Option just as I said

Attached: Screenshot_20220425-002729.png (3840x1644, 3.41M)

No, bitch broke my heart.
>tells me how much she likes how I do things
>always talks to me one on one
>during one romantic night with wine and heartfelt conversation under a starry sky, she seduces me
>in the morning she acts like all that shit was nothing
>my friend that I'm playing with laughs and laughs as I'm embarrassed and emasculated by this bitch who I thought really felt something for me

That's fuckgirl behavior, don't fall for those smooth lines, bitch will say anything to fuck an attractive girl or guy and then peaces out.

Writing wise, impressive, I've never felt that way in a game before.

I like her haircut

This fill me with indescribable amounts of anger. Why does everything have to be ruined so everyone can get a participation trophy?

>tfw put 350+ hours into a fucking early access

What am I doing with my life

It's not really like that though, Oath of Vengeance for example isn't really meant to be evil, it's meant to actually punish evil doers. Hence vengeance. None of the oaths are really evil. Oathbreaker is evil that's basically a Blackguard.

One of the top mods on nexus is literally a shadowheart hair mod, you'd think devs would get the idea.

Just find a DM who knows what they are doing and won't put up with stupid changes
>Worlds with magic, gods, polymorphism and near instantaneous healing
>The PR department decides to add canonical wheel chair characters and accessing dungeons
The people in charge are braindead

Attached: dungeons-and-diversity-miniature-dwarf.jpg (1200x675, 84.32K)

>play game about dnd and the forgotten realms
>complain it has 40 years of background lore

Jesus christ, do you go into world of warcraft and bitch when the NPCs mention something about Arthas or the lich king too?

I hate her bangs, they cover up too much of her face. but i've heard people say they'll probably have a way for you to customize how your companions look (without mods) like in divinity. they've already got her concept art hairstyle ingame like in this pic so i don't see why they wouldn't

you don't need to play the other games, shar is one of the major evil gods in D&D lore. you have the option to ask her who shar is after that conversation if you really don't know and then state your opinion on it after she explains it to you. I would have just picked a "neutral" option like 4 or 2 because they lead into the exposition dump about shar worship you were looking for. you should be able to ascertain shar is an evil god or at least shady by the reactions your other companions give anyways. not really an issue with writing

So give me an option to learn about it NIGGER before I go making decisions without the knowledge, you're several generations of hardware ahead from OG baldurs gate series at this point, you're going to have 0 supplementary dialogue?
>playing MMOs for the story
Oh I get it you're retarded

>the game will totally be toned down and wok-

Attached: 1650684995294.jpg (1920x1080, 233.41K)

Attached: Baldur's Gate 3 Lesbo SFW.jpg (1920x1080, 320.6K)

What's with this dev and edgy elf waifus? This is the 2nd one now

This game is gonna be really good. too bad Yea Forums is going to pretend it's the worst thing ever without anything substantial to back up why.
Just hope it doesn't have the trademark shitty 3rd act

>Drow poos in your mouth
>Constitution saving thow please

no way that's actually in the game

She is super cute

Attached: 1650575143430.jpg (1920x1080, 256.11K)

Are there mods that change her tumblr hair?

literally what is "tumblr" about that hair.

Attached: 1650565311419.jpg (3440x1440, 277.19K)

Attached: 75874222595156.png (835x976, 790.49K)

i love the chair

Attached: 22213545486474.png (791x977, 608.21K)

Your companions literally give their input during that scene when they find out as well. Shadowheart meanwhile specifically mentions "Don't believe that moon witches (selune) lies about us." It's intentionally vague so the player can keep an open mind and decide how to react.

I thought the whole point of DnD and tabletop games was that you're meant to create your own fun and the lore is just there to give you something to base your game off of. Why would something like this piss you off? wtf is preventing you from making it so you DON'T allow this to happen? What was stopping people before from making something like that happen?

You sound incredibly autistic complaining about something that doesn't actually matter.

Attached: 46213544a86587.png (883x602, 46.37K)

Yes.

Probably in that reddit loves it because it's so unattractive.

that's such a non-answer

hes probably talking about the straight bangs but more likely he's just a retard

I'm not sure if I want her or a druid in my party
I don't want both

Damn she cute

She's cute, I'm sure to romance her and probably also the vampire twink once the full game is out

Post feet.

Just my guess anyway but I don't see how it's hard to understand.

>female character
>has an attribute that may make her unappealing to straight males
>said males want attribute changed so she's more appealing to them
>women and 'women' like that it makes her less appealing to straight males and don't want it changed

You create your own fun around the existing rules of the DnD game, there were rules about race and alignment for decades but they decided to scrap that because "errrrm FICTIONAL race diversity and FICTIONAL race stereotypes bad!" if you wanted that in your own game for your special little character you could probably just have requested it from the DM, why change the entire ruleset of the game for baseless outrage over nonexistent races of fantasy creatures, it's entirely retarded