Game has multiple endings

>game has multiple endings

Attached: 10-21-Fates-1200x899.jpg (710x532, 50.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKLmZNnMT0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't this the original ending to mass effect 3?

Dude I just took a big rip a second ago if you know what I mean lol
I'm high as FUCK

>big rip ending with negative karma

Attached: 1646244828211.jpg (1280x720, 32.62K)

Technology will save us.

>dark energy was real because uh....
>IT JUST FUCKING IS
thanks, "physicists"

Isnt it a consensus that indefinite expansion is whats going to happen? Entropy increases until the heat death of the universe. Big Crunch implies another big bang would happen, and big rip implies some constant actually changes to cause it, both equally unlikely.

>nah bro its like energy but its not
>lets call it dark energy
>so cool and edgy
Fucking gayest shit ever.

middle is best outcome
quantum fluctuations are real, and given enough time you WILL rematerialize again and again and again, perhaps in a world where futanari exist
it is actually extremely likely that you are not the first you, and that you have already taken light years of futanari dick

>game has multiple endings
>they are all the same shit with slight difference

I am about to blow a big rip

People say there is no god but believe in this nonsense.

thank you god!

I know this is bait, but there is actual science done by people much smarter than you or I that confirm it.

It has to do with the curvature of the universe, which as far as we can tell is flat. The only way to measure it is by draw a large triangle across space, but it could be that the curvature isn't enough to measure it with things as far away as what we're using. But a flat universe means indefinite expansion and heat death

UOOOHHH UNIVERSE CURVATURE EROTIC

>can confirm it
The confirmation is they put numbers into a computer simulation thats built around those numbers and it says if it works or not.
If you didn't realise, those 3 outcomes are different and the other 2 cannot happen.
Even though all 3 have had their numbers put into the computer simulation and said it can happen and is supported by hundreds of theoretical physicists for each of them.
I think its either that Mikichu or black physics guy that unironically believes the universe is infinite and if you go further enough then you will find another earth and you will be on it as an alternate you and there will be an infinite number of earths all in the same infinite universe with an infinite amount of (You)
Yes what great experts I too have blind faith in them.

What does it even mean that the universe is expanding? How can space expand? Like, what is it expanding into? More space? Then wasn't space already there? If there's space that space can expand into, then how can space expand when it was already space? It's just space.

Why are you thanking Xim for your current Futa GF-less existence

They mean fields and energy expanding into that region. So laws of physics becoming real in a region which was nothing and had no fields, no gravity field influence, no nothing.
Its super interesting and super hard for us to imagine no matter what the right answer is. What was before the big bang and for how long was it like that? Was there a beginning? How if there wasn't? What was before that beginning? Is the universe a conscious will with or without ego aka god?
Before big bang they think it was a quantum soup, so how long was it a quantum soup and what was before that and for how long was it before that and what was before that and for how long was it before that etc etc.
Universe is dated at 14 billion years but what happened 10^2trillion years prior and another 10^2trillian years prior to that?
I said 10^2trillion because apparently the best educated guesses at the odds of you being (You) existing as (You) are now is 10 to the power of 2 trillion, yet it happened to all of us.
What crazy odds.
What even is the point of reality and why is there a reality? The odds of quarks generating at the precise spin and charge to attract 2 types of themselves into groups of 3 by a force which was also created by the big bang to create either a proton or neutron which then combined by another force created at the big bang which can combine somewhat with waves of energy that can become isolated and trapped by that proton or proton and neutron pair by another force again created by the bigbang which can then attract other similar structures to bind against and create you and I now shitposting together on electrical devices.
Truly the odds of anything happening accidentally is so unbelievable that you might as well say the odds of it not happening is infinite minus 1.
Crazy stuff.

who cares no one's going to live to see it

dark energy is a meme

Alright, explain why nothing has energy then.

I think Electric Universe Theory is probably the closest to explaining it in another way. That theory tries to show something about an external energy source that the universe draws from, for eg a star is like a lightbulb essentially. They did have a successful experiment on it by a contracted engineering team which also had DoD contracts.
Of course some of what they say seems a bit too far fetched and they attempt to disprove that gravity doesn't do what we should it think do like black holes. But 99% of theories in regard to the universe and shit sound far fetched and sometimes outright silly.

>scientists simulate thousands of different universes
>input all around current understood fundamentals in physics that make up our universe
>slightly modify variables for each universe i.e. one universe has slightly stronger gravity, etc
>results show that nearly every single universe is sterile and with no structure or complexity
>our universe was fine-tuned to specifically to harbor have structure, a periodic table of elements, and the potential to produce sentient life

Attached: 1604200913463.jpg (2048x1536, 308.94K)

Science literally proves god exists. Atheists are literally retarded though and only pretend to like science to look smart

why would curvature of the universe change its fate

>He still doesn't realize there's order to this world
>When water and its properties exist

Sounds like we got a shit deal, bro.

Isn't flat universe just a consequence of it being too fucking massive to properly measure? Just like how the earth looks flat if your only method of observation is limited to your line of sight on an ocean.

This. We're observing red shift and as a result we invent a new kind of energy we can't see or detect but it is powerful enough to warp spacetime. It doesn't pass the smell test.

I hate the popsci culture those two have enabled but hypothetically they could be right about that. Even theists have no grounds for claiming a finite universe within their own beliefs. Unless God is real and is willing to reveal the secrets of the universe to us at the end of the world, we as a species will die out long before we overcome the limitations of light for both measurement and travel let alone unravel the mysteries ourselves.

>the requirements for you to exist were already fulfilled
>you will die and maybe billions of universes will form and die in turn, until these requirements happen again
>the requirements for you to exist will repeat an infinite number of times
>all the billion of realities where you didn't exist will just be a blink for you, before you find yourself again in this hell
fuck no, fuck the big crunch.
I don't want to come back to this shit heap

Attached: 1645414142961.png (580x571, 61.74K)

Well I just say it because its reasonable to believe there is a God. The odds of reality as we know it being an accident when you account for the staggering amount of variables even just for the universe to exist with the laws and physics it had might as well be infinite.
The probability of a creator in some kind of definition of the word is highly likely and far greater probability then it was for everything to be purely incidental.

You're the gayest shit ever

>Its super interesting and super hard for us to imagine no matter what the right answer is
It's also possible that the answer is inscrutable to us due to inherent limitations of our psyche. Just as we cannot perceive as many colors as a mantis shrimp due to only having 3 colors of rods/cones, we may not be able to comprehend (or achieve something beyond comprehension) the nature of the universe.

Well, it's not like if it were a dead universe you'd be sitting there thinking about it

>scientists pretend they have the knowledge or processing power to simulate something they don't understand
>scientists release blag about their bullshit
>this post

I doubt you will find any actual physicist claiming dark energy is 100% real.
Retard.
Stop reading WaPo for your science news.

Does the existence of God not also rely on a staggering amount of variables just to exist? It's pretty much exactly as likely or unlikely that it all happened purely by chance

youtube.com/watch?v=fKLmZNnMT0A

They are coming

Attached: 1680813-terranaut_orz.jpg (480x480, 34.95K)

>Electric Universe Theory
oh God, you're one of them
>dude what if I just randomly name concepts and big science names randomly
>dude what if I showed a bunch of pictures of random stuff in the universe that kind of look like other stuff and then didn't explain anything lmao
>dude fusion isn't real lmao

What is dark energy anyway? I assume it's different to dark matter?

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!

what if

everything is a simulation

Attached: 1647836103948.jpg (474x585, 54.56K)

it's stuff that is causing the universe to expand and ACCELERATE, not slow done
nobody knows what it is
nobody knows IF it is
best to think of it like a science slab of duct tape on the current models of shit to hold them together still, but we don't know what the 'hole' actually is

ahahaha bro i'm about to take a big rip too, watch this
*lifts leg up, shits pants*
awwww bro wtf hahaha

But its not even just being infinite.
Its what other theories say is parallel worlds or alternate dimensions, they say that's real but its all in the same universe together and there is an infinite number of them since the universe is also infinite. Including an infinite number of Earths with the same people on it...
Sounds retarded to me.

>1+1=3
>wait that's not right
>it must be 1+1+x=3
>don't fully understand what x is yet
>label it and take it into account from now on
what is the issue here?

>Americans and their sub par education made these posts.
Dark energy and dark matter isn't a thing. They're blanket terms that are used to fill the holes in the data. Observations of phenomena we cannot directly detect or reproduce in labs yet.

Books are for reading, not sleeping under.

>what is the issue
he is retarded

How did we even get the idea of a universe?
If the universe is expanding then "what" is outside of the universe?

nothing

The universe is a buttplug expanding into a diety's dark ass.

Literally nothing, which is functionally what the vast majority of observable space is anyway

>big bang
>big crunch
>big rip

Attached: 1316173330287.png (686x776, 1.16M)

Kek

Attached: 1615641784073.jpg (424x960, 67.65K)

I dunno infinite expansion sounds kinda scary because at some point the stars are gonna be so far apart from us that our night sky will just be forever darkness at some point.

haha no man.
imagine a coordinate grid. increase the distance between all points, and the boxes drawn by their intersection also increase. that's what people mean when they say space time is expanding. every galaxy you see in the sky is >relatively moving away from every other galaxy in the night sky. this expansion is able to overcome the effects of gravity, so it's quite powerful. if there was no strong interaction keeping the protons and neutrons held together inside your body this expansion would disallow the existence of biological life in any form.
the energy exists, we just don't have a physical description of it, but there is predictive theories and experimental evidence that conforms to those predictions. it exists. if it doesn't space wouldn't be expanding. >what it is is the unknown, but there are lots of unknowns in science, that's the job. if you want a discipline where it's all figured out go take up the priest-hood.
it's not literally flat, it's just relatively flat. it's still 4 dimensional, but it's closer in distribution of matter and energy to a sheet of paper than a sphere.
maybe other universes with entirely different laws of physics, who knows though.
space is full of shit dipshit

Yeah haha God made earth in six days using magic and then on the seventh rested and took a fat 24 hour shit so people therefore need to go to church on Sunday

based

>chemtrails aren't a thing
airplanes still use leaded fuel

the expanding universe is similar to what you would perceive on the "surface" of a rotating 4th-dimensional object. In this context, it seems to be an inevitability that one day that expansion will slow and change to inversion. I don't think this would have any dangerous physical consequences, because in my theory our perception is inherently skewed by the light we rely upon (which bends to the whim of spacetime). Similar to gravitational lensing around a black hole. The universe only seems to expand because light is our only way to comprehend a more complex universe (at the moment).

>god
>yahweh
>allah

Attached: 1640741689892.jpg (1330x1330, 292.33K)

Going off of what pointed out, it's all but guaranteed that that's the case.
Sorry user.

Attached: 7.jpg (932x883, 128.43K)

>not believing in one batch of nonsense means you must believe in another

Ok boomer.

>VACCINES WORK

The last two years proved that false.

I hope you catch polio lmao

Try to zoom out of a graph, what is out of it?
Where is it expanding? Where does the 1 go in place of 0.001? Where does the 0.001 go in the place of 0.00000001?

Attached: file.png (640x476, 45.8K)

Well, I've never caught chicken pox or polio or tetanus. I think those ones work, just not the pfizer clot shot money printer kind

Yes that as well which I should have included in that post. If there is a God then how long has God existed for? How did he come to exist?
But I think the accidental creation of reality from all the laws that exist in the universe to actual life itself in trillions of different ways and forms is higher. Who knows, perhaps the very first thing that sparked existence was something that was inevitable to have happened on the timescale of infinite. But everything has to have a beginning, its very hard for us to imagine it.
Though I will say, when I think of God I imagine it to be some sort of will or corporeal form that could be the universe itself or an external force that exists in the 'sea' between universes which a lot of theories suggest exists?
I think I am biased that I would rather accept that reality was deliberate than reality being a pure accident. Because by accident that would mean something happened which caused the big bang which goes against our entire understanding of the universe to begin with.

>one has verifiable data backing a theory
>another was written in a book passed around for thousands of years by Kings who literally could change it because they were a king and felt like it
OK retard.

Only issue is these outcomes come with the implication that our methods and numbers are correct.
Who knows what the future holds.

ok science denier CHUD

Just like my Dark Souls.

Attached: Fear not the dark friend.jpg (1003x560, 79.71K)

Not exactly one of them, I just think its as likely as many other theories that many support.
>The universe will die as a heat death
>The universe will die as a big chill
>The universe is going to rip apart
>The universe will snap back like a rubber band
>The universe is a looking glass
>The universe is a multiverse
>The universe is like a bubble
>The universe has no end and there are an infinite number of (You)'s on an infinite number of Earths within the infinite universe
>The universe vibrates
>The universe is made of strings
>The universe needs 10 dimensions to exist
>The universe is flat
>The universe is round
I could go on.
Plenty of insane sounding theories. I can't see why there couldn't be an outside energy source which supplies the universe. What makes you think that is so unbelievable?