Why do people jerk this one off so much in particular?

why do people jerk this one off so much in particular?

Attached: 45AAC593-EFC4-485D-8E8A-2C09F736F8D5.jpg (350x256, 56.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjpHzLYHkwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

muh grimdark kids game

zoomer wouldn't get it

It was the last good 3D Zelda until BOTW.

It's one of the few games Nintendo made that was style over substance, makes it unique in that regard.

We're celebrating the fact that you got filtered

I prefer Ocarina, but playing MM while as a kid was such a surreal experience.

its not hard its just tedius, OOT had way harder dungeons

I just started this for the first time. I can see why people might like it though. It's basically, here's this world. Find out what to do and fuck off.
I will most likely get filtered at some point, but I will try to enjoy it until I do.

Aim to get all the masks, use the bombers notebook to do that. The main story is pretty half assed so if you don't do the side content it's not great.

lowkey everyone secretly wants to be on a timer while playing an adventure vidya

Attached: evil.jpg (621x461, 36.63K)

You didn't hear? If you don't like enduring stupid tedium for hours and hours, you're a normalfaggot pleb who got filtered and should be mocked.

It's the poor man's Ocarina of time

Attached: 1536857315617.png (633x704, 77.61K)

autistic counter culture knee-jerk reaction to OoT being an all time great. The same as those who simp over Kefka strictly because of FF7's popularity.

I'm gonna explore for a bit and see what I can find. But from my experience with OOT's insanely convoluted logic, I probably won't get too far until I gotta check a guide.

>OOT's insanely convoluted logic
You got filtered by OOT? Kids beat that shit.

Zoomers love it because of Ben Drowned.

The new Gamecube zelda is looking sick af guys

Attached: tumblr_ndhxl5Hvxv1rpku4no6_400.gif (358x270, 1.18M)

It's good?

>Contrarian knee-jerk reaction
Lmoa, seems more like that is exactly what you faggots are having for years now.
MM will always be in OoTs shadow but both are universally acclaimed games if you like it or not.

I always liked it because it's a unique Zelda game with a lot of things the other games don't have and a world you get to know really well

KING KONG

For me it's this kino
youtube.com/watch?v=cjpHzLYHkwA

Because it's different

>roll into crates to break them despite the game never telling you that's the only way to break them
>wtf why would you try and use your sword for that
>see these graves? you can grab them and push them like those blocks. aren't you paying attention to the slightly darker pixels behind the grave that are a shade of brown darker than the surrounding area?
>the well is sealed off? well you're supposed to go back in time to get there. oh and make sure you grab the song of storms as an adult and be sure to play it in the windmill when you're a child to drain the water. the windmill is tied to the well of course, just like in real life

its got an interesting concept thats been copied endlessly
the story and tone feel distinct from other zeldas, the characters have aspirations other than to suck on links cock
the sidequests are actually interesting (apart from being kind of bullshit sometimes)

The issue I have with Majora's Mask is that the side content is great but it should have been more integrated into the main content. This is something BotW did a lot better, where side quests lead to reward shrines at the end that gives you both part of a health/stamina upgrade (which is also necessary for the master sword) and usually some good weapon. The masks are cool rewards but don't really factor into the main quest until the very end. If the game had fixed this one issue I think it would have been an all time great.

Character development is better than OoT
Character transformation doesn't require you to travel to a certain place and wait for a long animation
More side mission betwen "dungeons" give the ilusion of having "less" content but still have tons of shit to do.

Attached: link_put_on_mask.webm (576x862, 359.65K)

I don't want to simp for majoras mask too hard here, but the unique character interactions and dialogue are rewards in themselves IMO. I'd rather have a fun or touching character moment thats memorable than a copy paste sterile shrine and a sliver of stamina.
the heart container pieces were kind of bs sometimes in majora though

I agree that the side content in Majora's Mask feels rewarding and satisfying. The problem isn't the side content, it's the main content. The main content and side content in Majora's Mask don't feel like two elements of the same game, they feel like two different games. And this is really bad for the main content because it isn't very good. In order to make all the high quality side content they made the main content of the game very bare bones and half assed. It has by far the weakest dungeons of any Zelda game. If they had more strongly integrated the side content into the main content it would have felt like one very fleshed out experience, but instead it feels like a nice experience stapled to a shitty one.

shut the fuck up retard

It's one of few games that let you see the result of your failure beyond a Game Over

Also I'll say that this makes a comparison between it and BotW really strong, because BotW's main content is also relatively weak (though still stronger than MM). But in BotW's case no one cared about that because the side content felt like part of the main mission. When you did the shrine quests you were helping yourself beat Ganon. When you found the fairiy fountains and upgraded your equipment, same thing. Even though most of the content in the game has very little to actually do with the main content, it never feels that way.

Correct you faggot ass nigger

>put the fire in your bottle

Attached: 1625857126937.png (400x240, 148.12K)

The only reason I knew to do that was because the stores sold blue fire in a bottle, so I sorta put two and two together.

>Unique 3 day cycle gimmick
>leads to the most fleshed out npcs in all of zelda
>masks were also fun to play around with
>bigger emphasis on sidequests
>only 4 dungeons but they're all good
>clock town
What's not to like?

Attached: MM Title[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fmvey89.mp3].webm (720x480, 2.98M)

We like to mess with you. You specifically. We're all in on it.

>It has by far the weakest dungeons of any Zelda game
It has one of the strongest selection of dungeons in 3D Zelda games. There aren't many of them in the game, but three out of four are some of the best the 3D series has to offer

Attached: 1613409623013.jpg (873x797, 96.86K)

The space world incident
Then it gave us fucking cellda which EVERYONE hated despite wind waker being godlike when it released, and then to rub salt in the wounds EGM did that april fools joke saying they were making a space world style remake of windwaker with those graphics if you preordered twilight princess
take me back vros

This .webm has every single libcuck in SHAMBLES thanks for attaching it to your faggot fucking useless post brave warrior

this

Contrarians.

And Ocarina is the poor man's a link to the past

>filtered by baby level puzzles
Lol

jesus christ, kids are becoming too retarded to understand basic physics.

dont listen to the idiots replying to this with their shit bait. you are correct. The N64 zeldas in particular are overly cryptic and have too many segments that halt you in your tracks without a guide or asking someone what to do

Honestly I didn't like this game even as a child

As a kid I wasn't into Oot, I'd always not know how to get saria's song so I'd stop after getting the regular ocarina. But for some reason when I played MM I was instantly hooked even though it was much easier to get stuck. Didn't give Oot a fair chance until years later. MM just had a much more interesting setting and theme I guess.

>I will most likely get filtered at some point, but I will try to enjoy it until I do.
As a kid I used a gamefaqs text walkthrough of the whole game and I still had an incredible experience. Don't feel bad about looking things up if you get stuck. Though obviously don't just look up solutions to the puzzles either.

this is the only 3d zelda i haven't played yet. The timer just somehow turns me off. Is it even bad?

You have to have been around for OoT to understand. OoT was universally beloved. Majora's Mask has never been anything but the hipster choice for losers who don't want to admit they agree with the popular opinion.

OOT had the most brain dead dungeons in the series

if you are willing to put up with the oot bullshit this one isn't much different
just be ok with doing everything in a rigid order cause it's the only way to fit things in to the time schedule
look up a walkthrough, figuring out on your own will be more frustrating than fun

It can be annoying but you should still give it a shot.

I watched someone play through it as background noise while i worked and i was surprised at how much bullshit was in the game that people just put up with.
The last half of majoras mask was just a stream of bullshit.

Because I jerk off to the girls in it.

Attached: zelda comic by nintendo.jpg (696x168, 49.49K)

>lets you play as 4 different characters
>soulful art design
>cool story
>world of NPCS with thier own schedules

Did anyone ever complete the Kafei quest entirely on their own without external help?

This.

Interesting because playing OoT directly improves one's enjoyment of MM.