I want to play Bloodborne but it's locked behind a $400 paywall

I want to play Bloodborne but it's locked behind a $400 paywall.

Attached: 84B4D4F1-2DA1-4233-A360-082836A2E3A0.png (285x177, 66.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/bloodborne-sales-surprised-sony/1100-6427389/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's really not that good. I'm halfway through the dlc and it's not even THAT good

>PlayStation Now on PC
>No PS4? No problem – all you need is a PlayStation Network account and a compatible controller to start playing.

Just wait, its servers are dead as fuck and still runs at a crisp 20-27 frames a second

Just borrow a friend's PS4 like I did

>redditfrog
Go back

Attached: getinyourhomeredditfrog.jpg (308x280, 56.85K)

I can't believe it never got a Pro patch, it was a major system seller for fuck's sake.

practically unplayable with input lag on pc

I found it to be pretty boring. Didn't even finish it.

Yea it is its better than ANYTHING you've ever played you lying pcnigger

I have a ps5, you can cope all you want. it's the most straightforward souls game with not a lot of variety. even DLC weapons don't have a ton of variety, luckily the Whirliwig isn't bad and I'm using it now

POST it with timestamp.
You won't

I got invaded twice in mergo's lost two weeks ago. In NG+ and far beyond pvp soul levels no less

I literally just finished multiple invasions near amygdala lol cope pc nigger it's over
NEVER EVER

yea I dont care that much, believe what you want to believe

Wasn't there a leak bloodborne was coming to pc? Or was that fake...

Attached: 1650575420857m.jpg (1024x683, 76.31K)

$400

lolwut, used ps4s are like $200

yea since the game came out

I got a PS4 and a bunch of games including Bloodborne at a flea market for $175

Look harder nigger

Does that mean it's not real?

Just wait for the PS5 remaster, it's pretty much 99% confirmed that bluepoint is working on that.

Most likely that's the version that you'll be able to get on PC in 2-3 years after the PS5 version.

Although demon's souls still isn't on PC... but anyway i'd, wait for the remaster regardless.

Attached: BB2.png (915x740, 66.99K)

Yeah its cool but then you're stuck with a ps4 after
As someone who bought a ps4 just for BB it was pretty much not worth it

the input lag isn't actually that bad at all 99.99% of the time if you have a good connection, what killed me was the lack of DLC and the native framerate so I got to the end and got my scythe and just had no interest in more grinding or dungeons or NG+ or anything because I knew I'd still be playing a gimped version when someday we'll get a shiny new 60 fps version either on new PS hardware or (FINALLY please maybe) on PC

A used PS4 shouldn't be more than $200 or so. If all you care about is Bloodborne, there's no point in getting a Pro or PS5 since it was never patched for those.

I wouldn't play it even if it was free. My eyes burn whenever my frame rate drops to 50 I can't imagine playing a game at 20-30 fps

The Pro version cat help with the framerate if you hack the console to play the game at 60fps.

Lying piece of shit. You can't afford a ps5

reminder that proper frame pacing and 60 fps are single line edits to the eboot file.

you cant

This and uncharted
I played all the games on a friend's PS4 and want to play them again but holy shit the fucking collection they announced for PC has been in (does it even count as development hell when they're ports?) for how many months now

Bloodborne to but damn

Still agree with OP but ye $400???
Used ps4s are like $200

Playstatoin Now on PC.

nah, you can find them for ~$250 on ebay now, easy

op i will send you a ps4 + bloodborne just post your're are adress

i own a ps4 and bloodborne
platted it twice
i just want my next playthrough to be in 60fps
not installing that kike lance's patch ever

Nobody even wants to play with the already bad input lag on ps4, much less have to play through a fucking streaming service

Now im wondering if youve ever even played a souls-like

>Add some latency to your jank.
lol

does anyone know how to get bloodborne to work on my ps3 since the ps3 has unlimited power?

no it wasnt. the game sold like complete shit. in snoy's eyes its a complete turd like any other bargain bin shovelware dark souls clone.

the bow, whirligig, and the extendable club were good, but yeah the other dlc weapons were pretty meh. one is just a better version of the starter weapon, the spikey club thing and fire hammer are pretty meh. MLGS is good but doesn't really count since its a series staple and really Ludwig's blade is similar enough in such a small pool of weapons

make a craiglist ad for this like that one for killer7

>wanting a 20 fps game
don't let Yea Forums talk into playing this trash bb isn't that good and it's even far more boring than elden ring

lol how the fuck do i know what you're talking about
Also I think the killer7 ad was for someone looking to pay people to come over and play killer7, not some guy looking to play it but what the fuck do I care

gamespot.com/articles/bloodborne-sales-surprised-sony/1100-6427389/
why would you make up something so easy to google. fucking retard

I want to eternal sunshine of the spotless mind forget that I even played it.

>Fromsoft's best game
>locked to a fucking shitty framerate and inferior hardware
>Sony protects it as if it's their tight little virgin pussy
Genuinely the best one they made too. Yes, better than elden meme. You know all the complaints about enemies that have infinite follow-ups and never stop attacking? Fromsoft based that on the Orphan of Kos. The one time in the game they use it in Bloodborne is for the final boss of the DLC, arguably the most important boss in the game too. It made sense. So yeah, the game is so good they just made it twice more after the first. Dark Souls 3 is modified Bloodborne and Elden Ring is too. It's also Miyazaki's favorite, by the way. His words, not mine.

I fucking pray it becomes available for PC some day.

If you've played one souls game you've played all of them.

>sony protects it as if it's their tight little virgin pussy
No wonder the only games theyve put on pc so far are shitty 6/10 "AAA" failures minus maybe god of war (But i haven't played it and am hesitant to believe the basedjaks calling it the best game ever)

PS4s cost $200

Which I find strange because while BB is still basically the only game worth getting a PS4 for, it wasn't THAT huge of a seller. Sure it sold a few mil but that doesn't mean all that much in the grand scheme of things. Pretty sure the uncharted games sold way more and yet even those are on PC now.

Bloodborne 2 by cuckpoint without Fromsoft sounds like a disaster. I can already see them completely bastardizing the original lore filling it with youtube headcannon shit and faggot tranny NPCs

>uncharted is on pc now
It isnt yet, i wish it was but Sony has been fucking radio silent since its announcement forever ago
>wasnt that huge of a seller
Well it will be, Elden meme has drawn in so many new people who want to play from soft games, and everyone calls BB the best one, so they'll have to buy a ps4 or 5 to play it, which Im sure Sony is cumming at the thought of

don't forget a mobile-tier UI aesthetic

Why would they remaster a game less than a decade old
Just for 60 fps? Really? Are we going to get ds2 remastered in 5 years from now? DS3 Remastered in a decade?

lol
I think they've done alright with their remasters so far (namely uncharted and sotc) but to imagine an original BB 2 from them makes me sick

meant for

> Are we going to get ds2 remastered in 5 years from now?
try less than a year, actually

Attached: 1619741871497.png (806x925, 543.88K)

Thank God Bloodborne will never be ruined like Dark Souls and Elden Ring are

Stfu tourist

>why would they remaster a game less than 5 years old?
No one is telling them to remaster it dipshit, we're asking for a pc port with uncapped framerate and basic PC additions that we've literally already fucking seen from sony's other PC ports. Also god of war, horizon and days gone are all even younger than BB

Game tried really hard to filter me by triggering migraines every hour but i did beat it.
Its not worth a ps4. I am upset that the framerate sucks so much.

Attached: 555.png (499x499, 371.36K)