SONY IS DOING IT AGAIN LMAO

IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN 2 MONTHS AND SONY IS ALREADY TRYING TO ARTIFICIALLY BOOST THE SALE FIGURES OF HORIZON FORBIDDEN WEST BY BUNDLING THEM ONCE AGAIN WITH PS5 CONSOLES

NO WONDER SONY HASN'T RELEASED THE HORIZON FORBIDDEN WEST SALES YET, THEY SHOULD'VE BEEN OUT BY NOW ALREADY

Attached: HOLYKEK.png (580x876, 168.22K)

Not gonna work this time since they're barely shipping any ps5s

I'm never buying a sony console ever again
sony can kiss my ass

>digital edition
>comes with game boxes

Attached: 1644068153292.gif (256x256, 352.1K)

EXCEPT NOW LITTLE TIMMY GOING TO THE STORE, HE'S BEEN CHECKING FOR WEEKS IF THE PS5 IS IN STOCK BECAUSE HE WANTS TO PLAY FIFA OR CALL OF DUTY

HE'S FORCED TO END UP BUYING A BUNDLED ONE AND HAS OFFICIALLY "BOUGHT" A COPY OF HORIZON FORBIDDEN WEST WHEN HE WILL NEVER TOUCH IT

THAT'S HOW HORIZON ZERO DAWN "SOLD" 20M COPIES

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SNOYSTATION.

onions station

holy shit.
what a desperate move.

Attached: 1649823138714.png (1000x750, 379.41K)

Pathetic

Attached: 1586627900994.png (770x618, 449.29K)

They should bundle Elden Ring with it so it sells.

oh sweatie, that s embarrassing

The 5 bundles they will sell to actual consumers will make all the difference.

It worked for spiderman.

>you're going to witness sony's corpse being raped in this timeline
ah

but that was already supposed to happen 15 years ago

they've already did it for "1 million copy sold" ratchet and clank

Attached: Ratchet and clank PS5 bundle.jpg (1242x1242, 181.68K)

SHTendo is the one who created bundles.

What's funny is that Shin Megami Tensei V didn't need a bundle. We're living in a world where Shin Megami Tensei sells as well as Snoy movie games. This is unreal.

Time for our hourly obsess over Sony thread already?
But seriously why do pc niggers seeth endlessly? You guys sure are insecure for being master race.
Any before you call me a snoy I'm an idort who primarily games on the switch.

weird that they put Horizon into three of these bundles but not returnal

Yeah I really don't see the point to this thread considering we already know Horizon sold like absolute shit after getting raped for a second time in a row by a competing open world game

>Packaged alongside Gran Microtransmo 7

I looked for an Elden Ring bundle. Didn't exist so I just bought PC version

I plan on buying ratchet and clank when it’s 30$

>Implying Horizon was ever going to "compete" against Elden Ring
>Auto play zero skill ubisoft tower shit clone #28394239

kek

kek theyre going to bundle that trash from now until the end of the ps5 life just like they with the first game.

>$800 bundles
yeah it contains the console and 2 games or a ps+ card + headset or second controller
you'd have a point if the bundle was $500 and included Horizon, but right now, you're just retarded

>Horizon sold like absolute shit
but it didn't, it sold better than elden ring in its first month. Could be 5 million. just gotta wait for sony to publish their numbers in their quarterly investor updates

>but it didn't, it sold better than elden ring in its first month. Could be 5 million
Nigger elden ring is confirmed for selling at least 12 million in like its first three weeks. How can you even insinuate that with a straight face?

for the PS5/PS4 it did sell better, with Elden Ring being 2nd place

They more than likely also held back ps5 stock so that they could sell them in bundles.

>HoRiZoN fLoPpEd
>Still in the top ten alongside Elden Ring
Why are Xbox trannies like this? Upset you've run out of nail polish to buy, xisters?

Are these those Gamestop/EB Games bundles? This is not a Sony thing EB Games always forces in extra shit to make you pay more. I mean look at the shit in these bundles extra games, headsets and controllers that's like an extra $200+

Wasn't TLOU2 unironically bundled with some products completely unrelated to gaming, like some kind of kitchen appliance or whatever it was?
I am pretty sure it was the case.

Attached: 1649954406278m.jpg (1024x957, 126.76K)

>it sold better than elden ring in its first month
If horizon sold 12 million Sony would be bragging. Hell they'd be bragging if it sold 5m.

They're probably desperate to boost sales of GT7 too considering how widely it was panned after release.

It probably did (not Elden Ring) Dying Light 2 recently sold 5m and HFW has been higher on it in pretty much every chart so it be way higher than 5m.

My not so educated guess would be 6m-8m?

>Sony takes any opportunity to brag about sales figures because it's the only thing they have, even try to push "dollar sales" as a thing for poor selling games
>absolute silence on Horizon since launch
Yeah, it hasn't sold anywhere close to 5 million. I'd be surprised if it's even hit 2 at this stage.

Attached: 1449410672636.jpg (720x480, 46.29K)

>being beaten by GTAV, a 9 year old game
the absolute state of play

The game was completely forgotten like 3 days after launch. It's probably one of Sony's biggest flops, and wouldn't surprise me if they stop pushing Aloy as their mascot in the future.

You are aware that DL2 is on more than two platforms correct?

Sony have done these sort of bundles since the PS1 iirc
PS2 bundles were massive in Europe

We all know that user.

>Y-Yeah well i-it's being beaten by the mega popular behemoth on six platforms that's sold 50 million copies!!!!!
ESL Xbox cucks aren't coping well huh

Try 150m. GTAV also had it's PS5/SX version come out

once upon a time, selling consoles with a game was industry standard, not just a special offer

Attached: snesmarioworld.jpg (1280x720, 121.62K)

>Arkham
How dead is sony?

This is more likely to try to deter scalpers.
Scalpers don't want to buy the games or headsets or controllers, those things are pretty common place.
So they're less likely to scalp a PS5 if it's only available as part of a bundle.
I wager Sony was only able to do this once they had a "big exclusive" to sell like Horizon. The issue is I don't know anyone who wants it, so I don't know who is going to look at these bundles and bite the bullet for 2-3 mediocre games and a headset/giftcards/extra controllers

user, it's been almost 10 years since GTA came out. Horizon literally can't beat ba 10 year old game everyone has.
And to add insult to injury you can't use the digital excuse either since charts like NPD include digital for everything except Nintendo and I think EA

PS5 and Series X version came out in March

you can blame Sega for that actually
Genesis was sold with one controller and no games, and still kept up with the SNES closely enough that Nintendo dropped it by the time the N64 came out, and the PS1 was sold without any games at launch as well.

I remember back when I bought a PS4 in 2019 I deliberately got the base edition rather than the bundle that came with HZD and GOW for the same price cause I knew they were pulling that shit

Sony are disgusting, shameless jews.

That's not how you deter scalpers since they can just sell above the price they got it.

My Sega genesis came with Sonic 2

>tfw the only for me to get a PS4 Pro in my town for months was to get the GoW bundle that also had the faggy paint job and GoW Controller
I eventually caved... it's honestly really embarrassing because the game was average as fuck too...

honestly Sony is just incompitant, all they do is money hat exclusives these days, like they still think they are at the heights of the ps2 era and it shows with how arrogant and anti consumer they've been in the past decade with multiple stories of them dicking the customer in very stupid ways, not that I don't think nintendo or mircosoft and valve don't do that as well but their customer service is notoriously bad.

also the ps5 looks stupid as fuck and is poorly designed internally

>I paid extra for less stuff

OH you sure showed them user

I have never in my life bought a console that wasn't bundled without at least 2 games. Actually, scratch that. I got a chipped PS1 way back, but I was a kid then in a formerly communist country whose father wanted to get his son some fucking video games and he knew a guy.

yeah but not at Launch, Genesis launched with no games (and I think only one controller, but I can't remember)

Epic nincel thread

lol what a moron. it already counts as sold anyway

isn't GT7 actually worse then Horizon? Like didn't they fuck with car prices to the point where you almost have to spend money on micro transactions to unlock anything?

Are yor really complaining about bundles and their existence? jesus christ dude, make a better thread next time

>why do you guys keep mocking my obnoxius zoomer fanbase
>on Yea Forums
>stop it guys please
yeah nah GET FUCKED SNOY

Attached: nogamesssss.jpg (2482x412, 152.68K)

besides the Nes which was trying to revive gaming, most of these bundles were to bring in interest for a dying system. Got a SNES day one without any bundle.

Sony hasn't had any good games since the PS2, the ps3 had no games and the ps4 had no games and so far the ps5 has had no games.

Attached: scratch is tired of your bullshit.jpg (542x419, 23.59K)