GW2

Its literally ten times better than pre EoD GW2, What took them so long to make the game actually good?

Attached: 1645573582877.png (1200x1200, 633.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GxTiwKvp348
youtube.com/watch?v=bkEDNnMMVoo
youtube.com/watch?v=pSRYnZJ95hE
youtube.com/watch?v=CUt_3evddMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow it's still alive?

Braindead easy game for retards that like seeing numbers go up.

shit game kill yourself. i will never buy your game, shill
ffxiv is infinitely better and more popular. you lost

>Unironically likes FinalTranny14
Don't get me wrong. GW2 sucks ass, but at least I wouldn't be ashamed to be caught dead playing it.
FF14 on the other hand... yikes... that's going in my cringe compilation.

EoD trippled the playerbase, its even more alive than 2013

I'd really love to see you take on a strike mission, or win a wvw roaming dual, show us tough boy.

>4ips
Samefag, and no gw2 mogs FFxiv any day of the week you walking mental illness

Attached: 1608305140019.png (540x579, 575.38K)

wtf? Are you a schizo or something?
I'm and I hate both FF14 and GW2.

What did they do that suddenly made it good? I can't imagine how much must have changed, but I thought all they did was add new weapons.

shut up WOWIDF i know your head quarter and your organized jewish plot, no one falling for it, and you smell of bagels with foreskin topping

They gave it an actual PvE end game, and actual gvg mode, and actual incentive to git gud, an actual tutorial island so that casuals know wtf is a CC for once, and tweaked so many systems it no longer gw2, its literally gw1+2 they stole so much ideas from gw1 at fucking last

>actual PvE end game
Its had that since HoT
>actual gvg mode
Where?
>tweaked so many systems it no longer gw2, its literally gw1+2 they stole so much ideas from gw1 at fucking last
Name one system they changes or idea they took from GW1

Attached: 1640055149267.png (2543x2338, 595.47K)

Well if they didn't give it real action combat yet, I'm still not interested.
I think it's a beautiful looking game. Kudos to the graphic designers/artists, etc.

The main thing that keeps people away from playing it is the combat. I mean come on. It's fucking boring. It sucks.
It's a weird hybrid of action combat and target combat that just feels awkward and lame.
It's not exciting like Tera's or Blade & Soul's combat for example, and to braindead losers like FF14 players, it's too confusing.

They need to fucking pick a side for their combat and then it won't be spat on by both sides of the playerbase.

>its literally gw1+2
>how do you do fellow marketers that didn't play gw1
lel

>Its had that since HoT
Raids were trash and were implemented in the worst possible way gouging the community in half with no hope for casuals to actually be able to do them, making raids DoA since they can develop raid content and waste company resources into something that only 10% of its playerbase will play, simply unsustainable, and introducing a soft trinity that took the game till EoD to fix, fuck HoT it was a disaster
With EoD strikes are content everyone play and train for since story missions are just mega nerfed strike mission, meaning that all casuals at least learn the mechanical side of the strike mission, so it has tiered difficulty baked in, personal story, strike mission, strike CM, also the balance of PvE in EoD is returning to favor support/dps hybrid builds fixing the soft trinity bit by bit.

>actual gvg mode
A GvG arena in the mists, and reworking of wvw into alliance battles turning it into an even bigger GvG mode, we already had 3 betas for it

>Name one system they changes or idea they took from GW1
Enemies using player skills much like gw1, teaching openworlders what they will face in pvp
Obsolete image that was made before even HoT dropped billion years ago when dragons roamed the earth, literally all of it wrong, The frog is dead.

>literally all of it wrong
no. it isn't. everyone knows it.

Attached: 1634160105983.jpg (1585x1895, 823.86K)

>repeatable instanced content
>open world maps even bosses using player skills
>The ground works of a faction system in dragon response missions
>turning wvw into a gvg
yeah the gw1ifcation is going at a steady rate

Attached: 1646153325224.jpg (1920x1080, 947.29K)

until last week this was the only major MMO that I never played
pretty hooked at this point
not very impressed with the combat (might be my class) but what I am impressed with is how goddamn POLISHED everything feels
also realized that ESO is just a Skyrim reskin of GW2
what the fuck

Attached: 1650849717374.jpg (227x307, 21.62K)

>fired from anet
>sucked bezoz cock
>fired from sucking bezoz cock
>back sucking NcSoft cock
yeah.

Attached: 1633590010611.jpg (1500x1093, 372.79K)

gw2 shilling has always been the most pathetic. can't they even hire a competent shill company?

>LE IT ISN'T B B BECAUSE I SAID SO also have an irrelevant image.
This thread is nothing without its resident vile of salt dispenser

>See amazon is launching an MMO
>12D chess becomes its head dev
>Sabotage it from the inside
>cucks bezozog
>return triumphed to his studio as head of studio
CHAD AND BASED COLLIN

Attached: 1648012560052.jpg (640x750, 29.51K)

it's all in house.
their promos are just as fucking bad.

Decided to give the game another go since EVE Online is imploding. How come no one told me Mesmer was fun as shit?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-24 212516.jpg (560x960, 115.38K)

>LE IT ISN'T B B BECAUSE I SAID SO also have an irrelevant image
kek the fucking ironing in that post
why are you so angery?

Attached: 1624523797956.jpg (474x711, 26K)

if EoD is better then that's nice and I'm legit happy for gw2's remaining playerbase, but in my humble opinion, you can't fix a trainwreck. you can just pray for the victims and move on

100% if you only played the game at launch it's so much better now

What makes it so great?

why?

sure thing, shill.

Attached: 9829202_pepehands-pepe-in-a-tuxedo-transparent-png.jpg (880x855, 125.82K)

Damn, there is a lot I don't like about it, but saying that for like the only horizontal progression mmo is exceptionally stupid.

Fixing every single flaw the game had on fundamental level?
Its literally not the same game anymore, the difference is night and day

This thread proves mmos are a babysitting tool for the mentally ill

>Raids were trash
Raids are easy, people are just bad and nobody plays strikes because the rewards are shit
>Enemies using player skills much like gw1
I have literally never seen this happen

how is the new necro spec?

very good as always necro can't lose

>Talking about trannies when EoD has shit like this

EoD = China + fish + boats.
I love GW2, but no thanks!

>I have literally never seen this happen
Fight any mob with a playable class name, like aetherblade scrapper or jade brother hood elementalist, 90% of the open world map humanoids do use player skills, hell some of them even heal, an entire strike mission is built on this idea the minister Li strike
youtube.com/watch?v=bkEDNnMMVoo

I'm interested in playing for PvP is it good?

is scourge still broken?

grouch is head game dev and cmc head comp dev, ofc its good, its almost like having an actual pvp player and enthusiast is good for your pvp mode.
If you new maybe this is a good intro?
youtube.com/watch?v=pSRYnZJ95hE

Got nerfs to everything, Epi is nerfed, base barrier nerfed, blood trait line nerfed, vamprism nerfed
Fuck scourge

did warrior get anything useful in EoD? I love zerker but don't like being a bannerslave
I fucking wish EoD didn't come out at the same time as Elden Ring

Banner slave is dead (next month) they are deleting rangers and warriors unique buffs on banners and spirits, and giving warrior quickness banner and ranger an alacrity spirit + other boons ofc so they slot easier into groups, Buffed hammer dmg at the cost of CC to make it hit harder, and their elite spec is bladesworn a guntana weilding weeboo which got an elite that gives you one ammo to all your ammo skills meaning shout warrior got a new spec to play with
youtube.com/watch?v=CUt_3evddMg
I'd say play your fill with ER, then go to GW2 either after the warrior banner rework or after the steam launch since season1 is unlike other seasons isn't only free for ppl who logged in during it, its free for everyone including f2p accounts forever

>grouch is head game dev and cmc head comp dev
I don't know what any of this means.

Basically cmc is an old pvp legend thats now working as pvp and wvw balance and dev head, so the game modes are in safe hands.

Is there anything to actually do in this game once you get to max level? I keep coming back and it seems like the endgame is just running around in circles farming events 24/7 and all of the cool looking stuff is in the cash shop.

Fashion, getting legendaries

I take it you are not a pvp wvw player?
If so there is dragon's end meta which is hard open world
There is Strikes for instant 10 man PvE endgame
There is fractals CMs for instant 5 man endgame

Also don't farm, farming is less gold per hour than playing the game normally fucking around and having fun

>Obsolete image
Nothing in that image is obsolete, you lying piece of shit. If anything it had gotten worse with all the feature bloat and systems arena net abandoned.

>You are lying and the reason is vague on purpose to not oust me as a lair
Name one of the things in that pic that still stands, we are waiting.

The game is dead and OP is a payed shill.

EoD is the worst of all xpacs and that's an accomplishment seeing PoF was dogshit.

But i guess making sure you can compete with WoW as the worst written game of all time takes a lot of time and effort.

Attached: 1624067029283.jpg (960x656, 124.18K)

>EoD is the worst of all xpacs
Why and how? Really interested to see your pov

Kill yourself you shill nigger. Stop making these threads and get your money sucking cocks like you're good at.

Oh that makes sense.
You look like a fucking idiot.

So a hot head spewing hot air, keep on sizzling.

>politics bullshit
don't give a shit. if it's not in the game, I don't care.

>Fashion
literally play a different game for this, Fashion is utterly shit. Gemshop is only one piece and can't mix and match. Armor lock mean you cannot go without a trench coat if you're a medium armor user.

did they finally add at least 12 raids like xiv/wow? did they finally add a bunch of dungeons like every successfull mmo? did they finally add in more armor you can get for free through grind like xiv/wow? did they add in a lot more aesthetics or is it still ugly steampunk?

you didnt watch the video it is in the game

I could not care less about whatever shit story this game has

lol i remember that from 7 years ago
>legendary armor comes out
>medium chest isn't a trenchcoat holy shit
>they show the animations
>it turns into a full buttcape
fuck that was a good laugh

ah yes pvp, where everyone blinks around dropping aoes and cc's and the winner is the side who had more stunbreaks to not get cheesed to death.
off-season 2v2/3v3 is more balanced then the main gamemode.

Then it cant be the gameplay since some of the specializations are unfinished, it cant be performance because that was bad too with tons of bugs, canceled raid, one mount, etc