Code Vein

>Code Vein
>11/10 Girls, especially the mascot girl
>Decent Gameplay
>Not really hard and punishing for a souls clone
>No Sequel

Why Bandai Namco is so fucking Retarded

Attached: EMIMSEhXYAAbMGO.jpg (1920x1080, 289.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mnevqakhTB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

isn't Scarlet Nexus some sort of spiritual sequel? in any case I'm pretty sure a sequel is in the works, game is not even 3 years old.

I want more Mia

Code Vein is more Souls-like, while Scarlet Nexus is more DMC-like.

No one outside some otaku liked that game and it's pretty much the third most hated Souls-like after Lords of the Fallen and The Surge. So it makes sense that Bamco see it as a waste not worth continuing.

t. Plays every single Soulslike (except the 2D ones; fuck that shit) and interacts with every playerbase so actually have a real idea of those games' real reception among players.

Tbh I found this game harder than elden ring.

Did you play it solo? The game is balanced around having a get out of jail free card on you, or a partner in other words.

He's an Elden Ring player, user; he didn't any of the blood codes or blood active / passive skills, let alone the companions, because otherwise "you didn't beat the game".
Of course he found the game hard.

Code Vein was a low-key sequel set in God Eater universe. The worst enemies that the provisional government sealed up tight were foes from there, which the revenants didn't have the time/ability to kill.
In any case the fucking moon is to blame for all of humanity's problems. It needs to be corrected.

Why bother funding a sequel for a shitty rip-off when they've got From Software back in their grasp?

SEQUEL
FUCKING
WHEN?

I'm fucking retarded

>Bandai Namco got 10000x more money from Elden Ring that it got from Code Vein, without having to write a single line of code or having to risk money, time and resources creating a product

Yup.

>Generic animu girl with zero personality dressed like a whore
>11/10

Attached: 1650840640797.jpg (1022x731, 68.06K)

>Generic animu girl with zero personality dressed like a whore
>11/10
correct, now I will buy your game

Attached: 1629574893068.jpg (1920x1080, 298.21K)

You people always see the same things when you see anime designs, as if it weren't a style as good as any other. Meanwhile, you never seem to have any problem with hollywoodesque generic aesthetics...
Suspicious...

Because nobody liked this game.

Sequel announced next year
Trust the plan

Attached: Io Day 1.jpg (1500x2906, 352.48K)

Soon(tm)

Attached: Code-Vein-Rin.jpg (500x733, 110.43K)

That one Gift that restores your health after you've been hit is so fucking busted, I feel bad for using it but all the bosses do retard dmg and healing is DS2 tiers of speed...

Attached: nclowvjpfut41.jpg (1920x1080, 337.22K)

sex

playing solo btw

>In any case the fucking moon is to blame for all of humanity's problems.
As usual, the Moonjews are responsible

I would buy a sequel.

Attached: CodeVeinPEG.png (986x1378, 2.09M)

Animu souls bad

Game sucked ass aside from the coomer bait. Story was shitty and convoluted, with a bunch of plot holes around the queen. Gameplay was just a watered down dark souls clone with flashy anime attacks. Blood codes were retarded, basically a grind to unlock skills for use outside the blood code and only a few are worth using anyway.

Too flat, give Io instead

I want some hot piece of ass with nice tits. Yes. I don't want or need a rambling backstory and drama filled Netflix tier personality

damn, i had no idea retards hated lords of the fallen and the surge. they were fun romps
this further proves the only correct way to play souls-like is solo and offline. most people are too dumb to appreciate this genre

>Massive panty lines on shorts.
Best girl.

A game's worth is determined by how cute the girls are even From knows this.

youtu.be/mnevqakhTB4

Attached: code-vein-hellfire-knight-01-1620x800.jpg (1620x800, 264.94K)

fuck off /cvg/

Best girl

Attached: Cute Io.png (809x1161, 667.14K)

You're fucking dogshit at the game. There's no playing around it.

Cope, we are everywhere and here to stay

Attached: Arashi scrubs.jpg (2560x1440, 456.25K)

coronavirus general? That place is pozzed as fuck

Didn't retards praise it because using Yakumo was the easy mode journalist always wanted in a dark souls game?

male or female protag? can't decide

Louis deserved a reunion btw

Attached: Code Vein Cruz.png (1009x1334, 577.79K)

everything that wasn't mia's pits and collarbones sucked

Male
There's enough cute waifus anyway

Attached: Code Vein girls.jpg (2048x1397, 529.18K)

>Bandai's attempt to cashcrab the "souls" hype after Fromsoft says that there won't be anymore "Dark Souls"
>generic waifus
>jank shitty gameplay that makes DS1 look great
>Difficulty horribly inconsistent and all over the place with random spikes and fall-offs despite being linear
No thanks. It's supposed to be a "prequel" of sorts to God Eater anyways.

>Filtered by butterfly

Something just feels off about the combat in this game. Feels very cheap and low quality. Visually the game looks great, though.

Yet it still somehow manages to be better than from shit.

>first boss with shitty hitboxes on insta-poison attacks
No, I beat the game. Beat all the shitty """"dungeons"""" too with their rehashed bosses. Base game that is. I saw the writing on the wall for the DLC and warned people but was shouted down by you fags. I was more correct than I ever intended to be with the DLC doomposting. Holy shit.

Nah it's even worse in every way.

This game unironically handles the souls formula's stale combat better than Elden Ring. It has better magic, too. Shame about everything else.

Definitely not. I found the souls games to be shit.

Attached: code-vein-io-figure-15.jpg (3840x2160, 619.4K)

I loved having a companion at all times but I hated doing those memory sequences because of how long and boring they are

Attached: 1522948242148.jpg (1920x1152, 224.68K)

>Complaining about ultra telegraphed strong attacks in a game with teleport quickstep

Licking Mia’s armpits

You tranny discorders are pathetic. Don't you have cocks to suck intead of coming here to be called a fucking retard thousands of times every day?

Attached: Goon tranny operatives.png (1080x1826, 589.69K)

They've already gave up on it looking at DLCs.

>jank
The non issue retards make up when there is no actual issuel
>difficulty
It's pretty easy, even solo. Try sucking less.

post io

Attached: wife.jpg (512x512, 55.16K)

it's purely a cosmetic choice. i've only seen like one person make a decent looking male character though.

Attached: Q2TdLfN6_400x400.jpg (400x400, 44.87K)

>Zero personality
>Is sweet and will occasionally flirt with the main character if she’s your companion
You didn’t play the game.

>everything needs to be a mega franchise spanning 10+ convoluted sequels until the fans decided they DON'T want more of it
No thanks.

Sorry, meant for

I got filtered by the white maze I'm sorry bros