Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

>Yea Forums tells me a game is shit
>it's actually great
Why am I not surprised that Yea Forums has shit taste?

Attached: 1650844976888.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

something in particular you liked about it or were you just trying to win millionth use of that OP format?

I enjoyed that game a fair bit, and it made me want to read the comics.

>it made me want to read the comics.
did you ?

It's not spectacular but if the bar for average games was GotG then gaming as a whole would be better

Attached: nikki.webm (960x540, 1.68M)

I've heard the game is good, however you can only play as star lord.

you can command the others

Don't. The movies and even the game are vastly better. The comics are generally pretty shitty outside of stuff featuring Nova and even then it's pretty mediocre at best.

the DnA run is pretty much the only worthy read

blender?

they're straight from the game idk what they used to make the game

looks like they just took nuJill and made her ugly

>we want the guardians of the galaxy audience

honestly the characters look very nu-RE. idk maybe its just me

that engine is an improved version of the deus ex mankind divided engine.

Huh. A cute girl in a western developed game? Hmmm. What did they put it to get away with this...?

they let you unlock comic costumes which I always enjoy as a comic book reader and you dont have to pay money for them theyre all free and unlockable in game

That's fair actually, I can accept that.

yeah I was also surprised by how much I enjoyed it. But part of it was also expecting something mediorce like avengers so my expectations were really low

Shame that many people thought it was DLC for the Avengers.

Attached: 2.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

Ew I hate that female form of acting.

not DLC for the Avengers but I think people expected it to be live service shit like avengers. Some also just expected it to be shit because avengers was the epitome of meh people probably thought it would play exactly the same but with the GOTG as playable instead of the avengers

why? it looks pretty good

you just know bros

i was impressed with just how much incidental dialogue they recorded, and a decent portion of it was genuinely funny too

this game was good because it had a white male protagonist and the avengers game was bad because it had a poo girl protagonist

The cutscenes are too long, the choices are gay, and the combat is super basic.

I guess characters making annoying quips every 3 seconds really kept your attention huh?

same. I enjoy they went the extra mile with that. the only bad thing is there's so much that sometimes I progress before its over and I end up skipping it by mistake.

webm user got anything of Gamora ?

I cringed at some of the dialogue, but they committed 110% to that style and kept it constant. It made the cringe feel genuine, like observing a real life autists, making it based.

I agree

Yea Forums doesnt stand for -voices in your fucking head user

what are some other games Yea Forums says are shit but are actually good ?

Dragon Age 2, Prince of Persia 2008

Attached: hellbender.webm (960x540, 2.75M)

why does she look so fucking retarded when she talks. it looks like someone fucked with the files so her facial expressions get multiplied

If they backed it up with some better gameplay it would have been great but I liked it much better than the movies. The characters are way more fleshed out.

>a video game with at least 12 hours of content is more fleshed out than 2 2 hour movies
user...

who is this Yea Forums you talk about? A voice on your head?
is Yea Forums here right now?
you should look for check your mind healthcare

>Yea Forums sees non robotic facial animations and spergs out

>Dragon Age 2
No its shit and will always be shit even worse then inquisition

I've made countless of threads with ass screenshots and still got no replies
this board just sucks

it's more like 20 hours, although it took me about 38 to finish but I was looking for all the hidden stuff. The could have spent that time not fleshing out the characters. The movies go from the team never meeting to best friends in 45 minutes. The movies should have had more scenes to deal with this. but the pacing of the game is one of its strong points imo

I said at least 12

I just want Deus Ex: Mankind United.

mass effect andromeda is pretty good.

This game has surprisingly cute girls for a westoid game (although it depends whether you find alien girls like Nikki, Gamora and Hellbender nice).

Mantis sounds weird as fuck in this game

Attached: 1650848557887.png (1882x1058, 2.44M)

>she sees your gamerscore

Attached: 1650848581006.png (1882x1058, 2.29M)

are they just not in these screenshots?

I... should try this game out.

Attached: 1491770298546.jpg (582x581, 134.89K)

you dont find them cute ?

yeah that's a good way to put it

I guess this is normal for spergs who grew up with tiktok over exaggerations.

that got kinda annoying, but mainly since i autistically wanted to hear everything i could instead of just listening as it went

t. autist

They're just normal girls in different colors though, Ko-Rel was the only major character with slightly odd features.

Nu-Gamora is a frumpy grouch and sticking her in the ugly Bendis era costume by default doesn't help

She doesn't even get any of her classic outfits like the rest of the characters do

Attached: index.jpg (742x1139, 240.44K)

What kind of game is it?

>OP dodges
Guess that’s a /thread.

>t. tiktok retard

a game

Looks like that angela anaconda

Yea Forums has had semi-constant threads praising this game, don’t lie OP. Also, it’s never gonna fucking happen but what would you anons want in a sequel? For me it’s:
>more fleshed out combat
>better puzzle sections that aren’t Lego Star Wars tier
>comics-accurate Ronan where he’s basically alien Judge Dredd
>Quill’s pompadour but with actual hair on the sides
>motherfucking RICHARD RIDER

no sequel? did it flop ?

doesn't everything flop in SE's eyes?