Pound 2022 Day 3 - Melee and Ultimate

Ult Top 8 now
twitch.tv/vgbootcamp
smash.gg/tournament/pound-2022/event/ultimate-singles-2/brackets/1115722/1735690

Attached: __alex_super_smash_bros_and_1_more_drawn_by_automatic_giraffe__3cf3f44ce7930264d888c4d887be5fc2.jpg (842x1191, 73.27K)

first for mangfraud

tr*nnygame

Is that Battle Network music?
Damn nice.

Attached: 346346334.jpg (1674x800, 381.26K)

>sonix moves forward

Attached: 1630768735704.jpg (459x541, 32.41K)

The level of competition in all smash games has obviously been decreasing since like 2015/2016.I stand by the statement that people are generally worse than back then. The whole metoo bullshit was the final nail in the coffin, the community has been dying a slow death.

>tr*nnygame
What game isn't?

Reposting
>ultimate will continue to have MkLeo win tourneys with his main of the month or occasional Sperg0 because every zoomer is god tier at video games now (and the current meta is fucking campy or lame as fuck to watch)
>melee will continue to have Zain (who has NO personality) win because every god fucked off or are now ass (not even runner ups like Axe, Falcons, literally who the fox player #5000 and lame peach trannies do well now) at the game (except on the off chance I Be Doing Dad's Wife decides to actually play the game for once and not be a faggot crybaby)
>Ontop of that people seem to only tune into tourneys for Mang0 even though he will job and be a League boozer and Hbox to MAYBE have a clutch moment
This series is fucking done for.
The fact people now PRAY for upsets really tells something about the current state of these games unless you're a faggot donator fanboy baseding for lame gameplay.
Is it safe to say these games and their metas are solved and boring and dead?

Attached: duck spin.gif (500x452, 951.42K)

>furries in full fursuit in the ultimate crowd
you can't make this shit up

>expecting japs not to crack near the end of the tournament
That'll learn you.

ULTIKEKS NOT LIKE THIS

Attached: .png (272x233, 65.44K)

Uhh... Ultimatesisters?
Explain yourselves

Attached: 1650845032667.png (272x233, 47.22K)

It's why the entire reason why the event is called Pound

I stopped watching melee when I went to college and when I came back 2 of the gods retired and the other 2 became jobbers to literal whos. ppmd of course is still pretending like he didnt retire 7 years ago

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1605036085282.jpg (1474x1843, 469.09K)

those furries had been there since the melee sets you retard

Why the fuck are there furries...?

mangosisters............

Attached: mango.png (593x258, 23.31K)

retard meme-speech mind

for me, its typing 1-0 after the button check

HAHAHAH

no they weren't

mangfraud btfo. GOATmada wins again

Isn't like the best street fighter some gay furry? If you're going to try to make fun of Ultimate just call it a party game and move on

So this is what Wolf mains look like IRL

whens smash 4

>I'm gonna...I'm GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

yes they were. they are part of pound's staff

This is more pathetic then the dogwalker's johns.

LMAAOOOOOO this is such cope

pics or it didnt happen

fox in ultimate looks so shitty. he will never be as good as melee fox. plus i dont understand how everyone doesnt just edgeguard him with eae like in melee considering that all the newer characters have broken recoveries

they were literally wearing pound merch

>Riddles not winning

>sisters
ywnbaw

Holy fuck light bros...

>"heh, I coul'd totally beat fox"

they sell that user

i totally could but i dont own a switch

He is doing tons of stupid special for no reason at all and its being punished every time

>its a riddles jobs and loses to someone unbearable episode
yawn

This is how it ends

Attached: sad.jpg (1023x682, 93.03K)

Why does he hate melee

This is the goat of melee

Light is fucking insane holy shit

Because he isn't the best anymore and doesn't want to practice to be back on top again.

Riddles about to transition

Light carrying moist

maybe if he stopped drinking himself half to death and streaming until the wee hours of the morning playing fortnite he wouldnt be a fucking wreck

He's obviously not feeling good, why does he act like he's just bored or uninterested?

Riddles should've gone Kazuya for that third round

>STILL hasn't lost a game
Lightchads... it's our time

they were also wearing these. they are staff

Attached: 253253253.jpg (268x232, 10.55K)

why does everyone still care about critikal hes normie to the max now

Attached: 20200726_161529.jpg (236x282, 18.42K)

Worst thing about esports is how weak minded these guys are. When the going gets tough they bitch and moan and find reasons to quit and collect streamer bucks.

stop spamming obese lardwhales. k thx

STOP POSTING FAT PEOPLE YOU FUCKS

Attached: mfw.jpg (225x225, 11.15K)

ultimate staff yeah

Are they Light supporters?

Sorry, Melee players are high test.

Attached: 1650841592336.png (737x851, 108.38K)

no, you're a retarded diabetes patient

No.

Attached: arch.jpg (900x1600, 194.25K)

With double jump already spent, Terry needs to mix up his disadvantage with power dunk and crackshoot occasionally, to make the opponent have to think about it a bit.
But Riddles did it every single time. Every time. Didn't even mix up the strong vs. weak version. The fuck did he expect to happen?

you were posting them during melee too and no one thought they were hot then either

You like fat women because you lack self-confidence

he turned gay when he started calling himself moist/showed his face

Is there a visual cue as to when Wario's fart is fully charged or it tracking the time the only way?

I swear this is like the first time I see Gluto finally pulling a 0 to death, despite always trying it.

GLUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You lack testosterone

Watch his character portrait, it shines when fully charged

He changes color and starts flashing.

He blinks with a brownish tint. And I'm pretty sure there's an even smaller hint where a little white light appears when it goes into each phase.

Report him for spamming, off-topic, or NSFW

>ultimate staff yeah

Attached: 159156605743666.png (1000x968, 166.49K)

I hate rooting against leo but Gluto is hype and byleth lost my interest after the first few events

You have to remember that Mang0 has literally NEVER had a job before. He would brag about it a few years ago, not sure if he still does. He thinks that getting high/drunk on stream, reading donations and comments, and playing fortnite with friends is genuinely hard work. And he makes insane amounts of money for doing it too, but he still feels the need to complain.

i thought the melee commentary was bad but this is even worse

wasn't pound a sub goal? what a piece of shit lmao

elaborate

NOT SO FAST

i want to penetrate her

>he thinks this is the first time it's gotten hard for mango
he's played the game probably more than anyone on earth and is only now starting to burn out...

Did he not even work a part time in high school?

melee Yea Forumseekend when?

Nope, would just coast by on his winnings from tournaments apparently

Dudes been playing the same game near daily for over 10 years. If you do anything for 10 years you are bound to get burnout. I dont fault him for it.

a nigger posted this

her body would jiggle like a water bed while you try to bang her. i think it would be interesting to experience once but not necessarily good.