The last Battlefield game with soul. What did you think of it?

The last Battlefield game with soul. What did you think of it?

Attached: CB5ED684-BB33-427F-90FB-B6F3D7E57B0D.jpg (908x1071, 242.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nrh5YOQHvFw&ab_channel=Kalamazoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it has a black man on the cover

It was the only one I ever played, I’ll never forget those lazy simple days.

Incredible graphics and sound design, that's about it.

That’s not Battlefield 4.

Good game.
Still alternate between it and 4

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE

This. Gameplay flow is kind of meh compared to BFBC2. A lot of running and getting shot because no cover.

Niggerfield

2042 is among the best bf games, shits on 4. V is the best bf game, but 2042 I ironically has the most team play of them all. Classes are cancer. 2042s maps are great.

Metro has no engineers even though engineer has smgs and metro is a close quarter map, this is cancer and proof classes are shit.
Silk Road has no medics or support and 90% snipers and engineers, this is cancer and proof the class system sucks.
Bf1 has more no cover open spaces than 2042 and no one melted down.
Aside from being angry at bugs, which is reasonable, the outrage about 2042 is fake outrage culture faggotry.

how did you get here? From twitter link?

American suicide squads were almost exclusively made up of blacks in WW1.

Post the real cover.
>WE WUZ SOULJAS N SHIEEET

Attached: robert-sammelin-robertsammelin-37.jpg (1920x1080, 443.25K)

its a solid entry. but i still dont care for the asthetic. at least they added the train buff for the losing team, even though if you were losing, you were still not gonna win with it.

You have nothing except memes implanted into your soft grease encrusted brain. Try to argue against my class argument using maps as examples. Golmud on bf4 for instance is another example of a map with huuuge areas of open ground and no cover, but people didn’t go crazy about it. You literally just think whatever memes tell you to think.

I hate Scouts so much it's unreal.

Attached: 1650729868137.jpg (1920x1080, 295.08K)

african and indian colonies were used heavily as cannon fodder since the very start of the war

he looks cool

I love WW1 setting and the graphics were spectacular. I have 2 complaints. Weapon selection screen I did not like and I thought they shouldve had more of a variety. There were without a doubt negros in WW1 and WW2 and this is fact. There definitely wasnt thousands of niggers along the Somme. If they wanted to put a POC they couldve put an Indian on the cover. such quibbling over semantics may seem petty stuff, but it effects my perception of the game. I know better than to get my information from Long Nose media though.

>the fans who have been playing for 20 years are not intrested in battle royal mechanics in favor of team and role-based mechanics.
You YOU are just CHUDS! *fortnite dances*

Attached: 1628531066908.png (434x327, 36.66K)

>tfw in a non-clown world BF1 would be a full apocalyptic great war game that spans from all posible fronts and would still have players nowadays
If they wanted nogs they could have just added some african maps for variety, an heart of darkness kind of map would be interesting as nothing similar has been done since Far Cry 2. Russian civil war and naval combat were completely underused as well.
What I hate about these kind of games isn't even all the dependency on DLC but how lazy they are.

Why do you have to communicate in such a faggot way? I don’t know what the fuck you are trying to say

Bf1 is one of the least lazy games ever made, the absurd amount of detail is beyond your cave man abilities to ever notice.

Not him but...
1-800-Come-On-Now.jpeg

This is true and it would be have been cool if DICE went the extra mile and had appropriate forces per map.
Like ANZACS vs Ottomans instead of it just being a generic commenwealth, or different groups for germany fighting in Italy vs them fighting in France.
But they didn't and instead it's just a mishmash of different armies, regiments and people under one name,

Grand ops and Frontlines are best modes

This

It was great. I wanted Battlefield V to be this, except WW2. I don't understand why they didn't just do that.

Go look at gun reload animation videos, if you take that alone and nothing else the game has more detail and work out into that than basically all other games ever made and it includes some of the must unknown guns that ever existed and their wacky little reload mechanics. But there is wayyy more than just that in the game, you little niggard.

>one of the least lazy games ever made
Lmao
I really like BF1 but they simply wasted too many opportunities. There's so few WW1 games that BF1 could be the ultimate arcade great war game but they played safe instead.
France should be on the base game, Russia could be a dlc but the russian civil war should be a different dlc. Naval combat should have had BF1942 in mind and be something that could work on a map with no land combat. The last DLC is too forgettable when it's focus was the apocalyptic aesthethic BF1 nailed so well.
The game is good but they're still lazy, they could have gone beyond.

An easy improvement would have a simple cosmetic sub-faction system. The factions stay the same but different maps would have different types of sub-factions for the player to choose and it'd change the apperance of every class the player uses (Instead always having the same appearance for each class)
Giving every player this choice would mean the
For example, in western front maps with the british you would be able to play as either british or different types of colonial units but on Gallipoli only ANZAC would be avaible.
For americans you could have regular units as well as the harlem hellfighters. Russians could even have cossacks and shit.

This game has caused legitimately the most asshurt i've ever seen in Yea Forums
The months before it's launch was just an endless barrage of threads seething about it.

I love the soundtracks of this game

really good for what it was, i think i disliked the gunplay because bolt-action gunplay has never been my thing and the game is pretty much all that. maps have little cover and are realistic but outside of a few exceptions they aren't much fun to play on.

sound design and overall aesthetics are top fucking notch, i don't think they've surpassed them yet. the atmosphere of bf1 is astonishing, it's the most immersed i've ever felt in a shooter, i just wish it was in a game that was a bit more fun.
also behemoths are kind of a failure, but eh, not really a big deal.

This with no HUD is the most atmospheric and immersive multiplayer game out there.
I don't mind the gameplay but I can understand people who don't like it.

They did though? In the turning tides dlc there's anzac skins for the bongs on some of the gallipoli maps

SOULJA BOY UP IN DIS HOOOOOOOO

No one cares.

It lacks the depth of 4, but it's still fun to play. The weapons take way too long to unlock, it's clear they intended for you to buy the unlocks. And also the final tier weapons are all suspiciously the best. Yeah. BF1 has so much bullshit intertwined with it that I resist recommending it. It is a shallow game, but if you find it for $5 it is well worth the price.

What depth do you refer to in 4?

Weapon, weapon attachments, the near unlimited ways to customize yourself, and it's near unlimited effects on gameplay. BF1 is very barebones in terms of how you can play it.

Not having weapon attachments in a WW game is a good thing

Maybe WW1 isn't the best setting for a BF game then.

Only the medic class was actually ANZAC in these maps if I'm not mistaken.
That's what bugs me. They obviously focused on diversity yet it's obvious that what they actually wanted was not to be inclusive but to force people to play the way they wanted. They could give the option to choose so you could play as ANZAC, black, pajeet in any british class but that would mean many people would choose to play only as a white character and they rather avoid that than making the game actually representative for minorities and nationalities.
If I was black I'd feel offended some swedes thought it's more representative to inflate black participation in WW1 instead of giving the option to choose to play as the one american regiment that was actually formed by blacks. And that's not considering they completely ignored the african theatre.

Semi-related but has anyone made a decent WW1 flight game already? I find the concept of flying circus and great war air combat so interesting yet no one has thought about making a ww1 ace combat or something.

Attached: 4cb250dbe07455d29ab9b407bea3c233.jpg (736x510, 68.4K)

Wrong, BF1 does better for it own.
Its the most atmospheric WW game ever with element of chaos, Verdun Operation is the most hated map by the community but also the best map with Kino moment in it.
If you want pure gameplay BF4 is still the best but it will never be a WW game but like most people said BF1 was never about tacticool battle.

rise of flight , il-2 flying circus, etc.

>WWI Ace Combat
The closest you're ever going to get is Crimson Skies

>Its the most atmospheric WW game ever
Wrong. lol so many darkies running around. This ain't WW1.
>AYO AYO AYO WE WUZ WW1 N SHIEEET

Attached: maxresdefault (13).jpg (1280x720, 138.07K)

The game is so chaotic I can't even notice about the nigger at all.
>darkie
stop being a fucking pussy and said the word already, what are you? 12?

Blacks fought in WW1. The game is atmospheric as fuck and isn’t a bore to play like Verdun.

Attached: 43BA9313-4E36-4122-87F4-18D3DE251241.jpg (3000x2336, 628.54K)

He's calling you a retarded zoomer with shit taste
Doesn't take a masters in astrophysics to decipher it user

STFU darkie

youtube.com/watch?v=Nrh5YOQHvFw&ab_channel=Kalamazoo

BF1's depiction of WW1 as hell on earth is really underrated.

Worst game in the series until 2042 was shat out. Which leaves it in the glorious position of 2nd worst game in the series.

Take your meds you fucking retard

90% of the weapons in bf4 are 99% identical. That is not depth.

Loved it from the beginning, one of my favorite shooters of all time and easily the best battlefield game ever made. Get one of those mods on nexusmods to remove the blacks and it's perfect.

Attached: 50-1642183073-1157319593.png (2560x1417, 1.75M)

He is talking like he is 6 because he can’t form a coherent argument against what I wrote and neither can you. You pretend to be ironic but you act that way more consistently than the people you “make fun of”

>noooo the game isnt historically accurate!!!!
yes it is and here's why
>no one cares!!!!

Attached: 1580344772309.jpg (638x428, 56.04K)

Go back to Africa, fuck face.

No they're not, brainlet.

BF1 still active on PC? Thinking about reinstalling. Such a kino setting.

What the fuck? It has way more unique feeling weapons than 4

The difference between the assault rifles is a matter of half percentages to fire rates and recoil. They are almost identical but with a clear meta winner amongst them.

More active than BF5 and 2042.

loved it honestly. Anyone else do all that morse code shit for the peacekeeper? it was kind of fun

Yeah I'm playing now, tons of servers. I just glanced at the browser but there are at least 20 full 64 player conquest servers.

It's not historically accurate though.
>NOOOO BUT LOOK AT THIS PHOTO OF 5 BLACK GUYS IN UNIFORM WHO WERE THE ENTIRETY OF THEIR DIVISION AND WERE MADE TO CLEAN POTS AND SHOVEL DIRT SINCE THEY COULDN'T ACTUALLY BE TRUSTED WITH REAL MISSIONS

Every weapon in BF1 feels different. Every weapon in BF4 feels the same. Simple as. Plus BF4 maps are dog shit. Why does this board circle jerk BF4 so much? It’s trash, honestly. It’s just a worse BF3.

Go play with your historically accurate figurines.

Brainlet.

They're not the same, sorry.

That isn't a problem until you notice they gave more thought on how to add black russian womyn to the game than how to expand the groundwork they had to make a truly complete WW1 game.
I think before discuss BF1 everybody should take a look at Battlefield 1918, the BF1942 mod, and imagine how far they could go with that kind of mindset.

seeretard

Go back to Africa.

>Every weapon in BF1 feels different. Every weapon in BF4 feels the sam
Maybe it's because of your severe retardation that you think this way.

Nice one, retard.

Like I said, I never notice it because the game is so chaotic.
Unlike previous BF game is slow and more tacticool, but BF1 operation is basically just charging into death.
The sound really design lift up the moment, hearing people dying left and right agony on their native languages really make the grim moment amped up.

Hahahaha brainlet.

I'm dabbing on faggots in bf1, my bad. I'll fix it for you since you're too retarded to see what I'm saying.

seeretard

They are. And most go completely unused. On top of that I’m pretty sure they get all the same attachments as each other too

>fucks up like the retard that he is
>doubles down
Good going, idiot.

Schizo, I'm not calling you a retarded zoomer, I'm just deciphering the Yea Forums speak for you since you can't do it by yourself

It’s hilarious how people here complain about twitter trannies crying and being too sensitive about in-game shit yet refuse to play a game and cry because black people are in it. The game is fun who gives a shit you schizos.

The weapons are all identical in 4. The only difference between them is fire rate and ammo count.

>too retarded to read

Not surprised that a bf4 faggot is this retarded. Have fun in le operation locker getting while fucked in the ass.

I liked it. Coming up behind people and bashing their heads in with a club was fun

>THEY'RE ALL THE SAME
>OK SO THE FIRE RATE, ACCURACY, RANGE, DAMAGE, AND RECOIL ARE DIFFERENT

>BUT THEY'RE ALL THE SAME!!!!!

Retard.

Attached: 484.png (680x744, 281.03K)

Recoil is all the same on every gun, find two assault rifles that have different coil patterns. You can't.

I play BF1 as well. It's just a far shallower, far more barebones game compared to BF4.
You don't have to be a little cry baby about it.

still play it today. fantastic game BUT I wish they aded spawn beacons so there can be less chokepoints. The french vs german maps are terrible for operations and it's just groups of guys hurling every type of throwable fathomable.

>The last Battlefield game with soul
kys

Attached: desert_combat.jpg (639x484, 197.96K)

This 30 round assault rifle has 0.6% faster tiring rate but 0.45% more recoil than this other 30 round assault rifle. Truly this is a new incomprehensible universe we have stumbled upon. Nothing like it has ever been seen by man or God.

Nice bait no one other than consolefags liked this

Horses were fun and playing as the Turks was cool. Otherwise I didn't really care for it